Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
July 2006, Volume 60, Issue 3
- 346-372 Works councils and environmental investment: Theory and evidence from German panel data
by Askildsen, Jan Erik & Jirjahn, Uwe & Smith, Stephen C.
- 373-398 Let's get personal: An international examination of the influence of communication, culture and social distance on other regarding preferences
by Buchan, Nancy R. & Johnson, Eric J. & Croson, Rachel T.A.
- 399-422 Adapting behaviors through a learning process
by Jean-Marie, Alain & Tidball, Mabel
- 423-438 Asset specificity and the fear of exploitation
by Hwang, Peter
- 439-447 Personal ethics, understanding, and participatory democracy: Michael D. Barber's new biography of Alfred Schutz
by Prendergast, Christopher
June 2006, Volume 60, Issue 2
- 129-146 Honestly, why are you driving a BMW?
by Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Martinsson, Peter
- 147-163 Cooperation and the in-group-out-group bias: A field test on Israeli kibbutz members and city residents
by Ruffle, Bradley J. & Sosis, Richard
- 164-181 Equilibrium selection: Payoff or risk dominance?: The case of the "weakest link"
by Fevrier, Philippe & Linnemer, Laurent
- 182-204 Extractive bribe and default in subsidized credit programs
by Saha, Bibhas & Thampy, Trivikraman
- 205-229 Learning about investment risk: The effects of structural uncertainty on dynamic investment and consumption
by Kumar, Praveen
- 230-251 A critique of a Post Keynesian model of hoarding, and an alternative model
by Andresen, Trond
- 252-275 Chaos in the core-periphery model
by Currie, Martin & Kubin, Ingrid
- 276-277 Moral hazard, insurance and some collusion: A comment on Alger and Ma
by Niemann, Maike & Schiller, Jorg
- 278-281 Gunnar Eliasson, Firm Objectives, Controls and Organization: The Use of Information and the Transfer of Knowledge within the Firm, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands/Boston, Massachusetts/London, England (1996) 276 + xvi pp., index, ISBN 0-7923-3870-7
by Kaufman, Adam
May 2006, Volume 60, Issue 1
- 1-10 Tom Sawyer and the construction of value
by Ariely, Dan & Loewenstein, George & Prelec, Drazen
- 11-26 Communication and punishment in voluntary contribution experiments
by Bochet, Olivier & Page, Talbot & Putterman, Louis
- 27-36 Requests and social distance in dictator games
by Rankin, Frederick W.
- 37-54 Confusion or fairness in the field? Rejections in the ultimatum game under the strategy method
by Bahry, Donna L. & Wilson, Rick K.
- 55-69 Does information matter in the commons?: Experimental evidence
by Apesteguia, Jose
- 70-84 Learning with misspecification in an artificial currency market
by Georges, Christophre
- 85-99 Entry and exit with information externalities
by Comino, Stefano
- 100-111 Allowing for two production periods in the Cournot duopoly: Experimental evidence
by Muller, Wieland
- 112-128 Optimal duplication of effort in advocacy systems
by Palumbo, Giuliana
April 2006, Volume 59, Issue 4
March 2006, Volume 59, Issue 3
- 297-323 Megafauna extinction: A paleoeconomic theory of human overkill in the pleistocene
by Bulte, Erwin & Horan, Richard D. & Shogren, Jason F.
- 324-348 Organizational inertia and dynamic incentives
by Boyer, Marcel & Robert, Jacques
- 349-373 In praise of rigidity: The bright side of long-term contracts in repeated trust games
by Colombo, Ferdinando & Merzoni, Guido
- 374-405 Incumbent employees' resistance to implementing privatization policy
by Druk-Gal, Bat-Sheva & Yaari, Varda
- 406-422 Positive and negative reciprocity in the labor market
by Pereira, Paulo T. & Silva, Nuno & Silva, Joao Andrade e
- 423-432 Information aggregation with costly information and random ordering: Experimental evidence
by Kraemer, Carlo & Noth, Markus & Weber, Martin
- 433-449 Subjective and objective measures of governmental regulations in OECD nations
by Nicoletti, Giuseppe & Pryor, Frederic L.
- 450-453 Thomas Sowell (Revised and expanded edition), Basic Economics: A Citizen's Guide to the Economy, Basic Books, New York (2004) (x + 438, US$ 35.00).Thomas Sowell (2nd ed.), Applied Economics: Thinking Beyond Stage One, Basic Books, New York (2004) (x + 246, US$ 30.00)
by Beaulier, Scott
- 453-456 Springer Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems # 521R. Cowan and N. Jonard, Editors, Heterogenous Agents, Interactions and Economic Performance, Springer, Berlin (2003) pp. XIV+339, $64.95
by Dawid, Herbert
February 2006, Volume 59, Issue 2
- 155-172 Your morals might be your moods
by Kirchsteiger, Georg & Rigotti, Luca & Rustichini, Aldo
- 173-194 Tasting freedom: Happiness, religion and economic transition
by Lelkes, Orsolya
- 195-213 Fine enough or don't fine at all
by Lin, Chung-cheng & Yang, C.C.
- 214-229 Incentive and incarceration effects in a general equilibrium model of crime
by Persson, Mats & Siven, Claes-Henric
- 230-248 Should governments compete for foreign direct investment?
by Katz, Barbara G. & Owen, Joel
- 249-286 Economic growth and concentrated ownership in stock markets
by Castaneda, Gonzalo
- 287-291 Bruce Caldwell, Hayek's Challenge: An Intellectual Biography of F.A. Hayek, The University of Chicago Press, Chicago, London (2004) 489 + xi pp., index, US$ 55.00, ISBN 0-226-09191-0
by Koppl, Roger
- 292-295 Islam and Mammon, The Economic Predicaments of Islamism. Timur Kuran, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, 2004, US$ 28.00, 194 pp., index
by Rosser, J. Barkley
January 2006, Volume 59, Issue 1
- 1-28 Equity links and information acquisition in biotechnology alliances
by Filson, Darren & Morales, Rosa
- 29-44 Equity pattern, corporate governance and performance: A study of India's corporate sector
by Patibandla, Murali
- 45-68 The effects of takeover threats on shareholders and firm value
by Haan, Marco A. & Riyanto, Yohanes
- 69-88 Finance, control and profitability: the influence of German banks
by Chirinko, Robert S. & Elston, Julie Ann
- 89-107 Timing of verification procedures: Monitoring versus auditing
by Strausz, Roland
- 109-131 The new institutional economics and the theory of behaviour under uncertainty
by Dequech, David
- 133-146 The wage effects from the use of personal contacts as hiring channels
by Antoninis, Manos
- 147-151 B.M.S. van Praag and A. Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Happiness Quantified. A Satisfaction Calculus Approach, Oxford University Press, New York, USA (2004) 332 + IIIX pp., index, Price $74.00
by Senik, Claudia
- 151-154 Duncan K. Foley, Editor, Unholy Trinity: Labor, Capital, and Land in the New Economy, Routledge, London (2003) 98 pages, index, $90.00
by Rosser, J. Jr.
December 2005, Volume 58, Issue 4
- 459-486 Multiproject contact in research joint ventures: evidence and theory
by Snyder, Christopher M. & Vonortas, Nicholas S.
- 487-510 The economics of intrapreneurial innovation
by Subramanian, Narayanan
- 511-526 Sharing of endogenous risk in construction
by Olsen, Trond E. & Osmundsen, Petter
- 527-547 Sustainable growth with environmental spillovers
by Endress, Lee H. & Roumasset, James A. & Zhou, Ting
- 548-550 C.H. Hommes, R. Ramer and C.A. Withagen, Editors, Equilibrium, Markets and Dynamics: Essays in Honour of Claus Weddepohl, Springer-Verlag, Berlin (2002, $99.00, xv + 344 pp.) ISBN 3-540-43470-4
by Medio, Alfredo
- 550-554 Puu Tonu, Attractors, Bifurcations and Chaos: Nonlinear Phenomena in Economics (2nd edition), Springer-Verlag, Berlin and Heidelberg (2003) ISBN 3-540-40226-8 (xii + 209, US$ 119.00)
by Matsumoto, Akio
- 554-556 John Ermisch, An Economic Analysis of the Family, Princeton University Press, Princeton (2003) ISBN 0-691-09667-8 271 pp., index, US$ 37.95
by Horwitz, Steven
- 556-560 Tyler Cowen, Creative Destruction: How Globalization is Changing the World's Cultures, Princeton University Press, Princeton and Oxford (2002) ISBN 0-691-09016-5 179 + vii pp., index, US$ 45.00
by Bianchi, Marina
November 2005, Volume 58, Issue 3
- 371-392 Managing diversity by creating team identity
by Eckel, Catherine C. & Grossman, Philip J.
- 393-402 Proposing a dinner date: analysis by rank-dependent expected utility
by Bassett, Gilbert Jr.
- 403-419 Intra-generational trust--a semi-experimental study of trust among different generations
by Holm, Hakan & Nystedt, Paul
- 420-443 Eductive expectations coordination on deterministic cycles in an economy with identical fundamentals
by Negroni, Giorgio
- 444-447 Isabelle Brocas and Juan D. Carrillo, The Psychology of Economic Decisions, Vol. 1: Rationality and Well-Being, Oxford University Press, Oxford (2003) ISBN 0-1992-5106-1 ($ 85.00)
by Munro, Alistair
- 447-449 Joseph C. Pitt, Djavad Salehi-Isfahani and Douglas W. Eckel, Editors, The Production and Diffusion of Public Choice Political Economy: Reflections on the VPI Center, Blackwell Publishing, Malden, MA (2004) (280 pp., includes index, Price US$78.95)
by Stringham, Edward P.
- 449-452 Alan Manning, Monopsony in Motion: Imperfect Competition in Labour Markets, Princeton University Press, Princeton and Oxford (2003) (401+10 pages), index
by Strobl, Eric A.
- 452-457 P.J. Nelson and K.V. Greene, Signaling Goodness: Social Rules and Public Choice, The University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor (2003) (261 pp., includes index, US$ 55.00)
by Gick, Evelyn & Gick, Wolfgang
October 2005, Volume 58, Issue 2
- 177-177 Editorial
by Garrouste, Pierre & Saussier, Stephane
- 178-199 Looking for a theory of the firm: Future challenges
by Garrouste, Pierre & Saussier, Stephane
- 200-245 Four forma(lizable) theories of the firm?
by Gibbons, Robert
- 246-276 Performance pay, delegation and multitasking under uncertainty and innovativeness: An empirical investigation
by Foss, Nicolai J. & Laursen, Keld
- 277-302 Empirical tests of optimal cognitive distance
by Wuyts, Stefan & Colombo, Massimo G. & Dutta, Shantanu & Nooteboom, Bart
- 303-326 Division of labor, organizational coordination and market mechanisms in collective problem-solving
by Marengo, Luigi & Dosi, Giovanni
- 327-348 Entrepreneurship and the theory of the firm
by Casson, Mark
- 349-369 Hierarchical sorting and learning costs: Theory and evidence from the law
by Garicano, Luis & Hubbard, Thomas N.
September 2005, Volume 58, Issue 1
- 1-29 How trade saved humanity from biological exclusion: an economic theory of Neanderthal extinction
by Horan, Richard D. & Bulte, Erwin & Shogren, Jason F.
- 30-52 Continuing conflict
by Maxwell, John W. & Reuveny, Rafael
- 53-78 Does the natural selection mechanism still work in severe recessions?: Examination of the Japanese economy in the 1990s
by Nishimura, Kiyohiko G. & Nakajima, Takanobu & Kiyota, Kozo
- 79-94 Aging and decision making: a comparison between neurologically healthy elderly and young individuals
by Kovalchik, Stephanie & Camerer, Colin F. & Grether, David M. & Plott, Charles R. & Allman, John M.
- 95-116 Does society benefit from investor overconfidence in the ability of financial market experts?
by Berg, Nathan & Lein, Donald
- 117-132 Exchange rate dynamics, central bank interventions and chaos control methods
by Wieland, Cristian & Westerhoff, Frank H.
- 133-156 Noise trading and delayed exchange rate overshooting
by Pierdzioch, Christian
August 2005, Volume 57, Issue 4
- 390-407 History dependence in concave economies
by Wirl, Franz & Feichtinger, Gustav
- 408-420 Capital accumulation games with a non-concave production function
by Dockner, Engelbert J. & Nishimura, Kazuo
- 421-429 Does utility curvature matter for indeterminacy?
by Kim, Jinill
- 430-447 Economic growth and global warming: A model of multiple equilibria and thresholds
by Greiner, Alfred & Semmler, Willi
- 448-473 Solving ecological management problems using dynamic programming
by Grüne, Lars & Kato, Mika & Semmler, Willi
- 474-489 Structural analysis of optimal investment for firms with non-concave revenue
by Wagener, F.O.O.
- 490-508 Skiba thresholds in a model of controlled migration
by Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Feichtinger, Gustav & Johnson, Michael & Tragler, Gernot & Yegorov, Yuri
- 509-529 Keeping up with the technology pace: A DNS-curve and a limit cycle in a technology investment decision problem
by Haunschmied, Josef L. & Feichtinger, Gustav & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M.
- 530-550 On the efficiency-effects of private (dis-)trust in the government
by Dawid, Herbert & Deissenberg, Christophe
July 2005, Volume 57, Issue 3
- 245-266 Can I say "bobobo" and mean "There's no such thing as cheap talk"?
by Sally, David
- 267-286 Can stable social groups be maintained by homophilous imitation alone?
by Durrett, Richard & Levin, Simon A.
- 287-303 The lagging anchor model for game learning--a solution to the Crawford puzzle
by Dahl, F.A.
- 305-331 Fairness as a source of hysteresis in employment and relative wages
by Skott, Peter
- 333-355 Why isn't growth making us happier? Utility on the hedonic treadmill
by Keely, Louise C.
- 357-365 The impact of endowment heterogeneity and origin on public good contributions: evidence from the lab
by Cherry, Todd L. & Kroll, Stephan & Shogren, Jason F.
- 367-379 Loss aversion without the endowment effect, and other explanations for the WTA-WTP disparity
by Brown, Thomas C.
June 2005, Volume 57, Issue 2
- 141-143 Introduction
by Boettke, Peter J.
- 145-158 Methodological individualism, spontaneous order and the research program of the Workshop in Political Theory and Policy Analysis
by Boettke, Peter J. & Coyne, Christopher J.
- 159-165 Institutional analysis and economic development policy: notes on the applied agenda of the Bloomington School: Extending Peter Boettke and Christopher Coyne's Outline of the Research Program of the Workshop in Political Theory and Policy Analysis
by Aligica, Paul Dragos
- 167-172 Beyond individualism and spontaneity: Comments on Peter Boettke and Christopher Coyne
by McGinnis, Michael D.
- 173-188 Self-governance, polycentrism, and federalism: recurring themes in Vincent Ostrom's scholarly oeuvre
by Wagner, Richard E.
- 189-197 Commentary on Richard Wagner's "Self-governance, polycentrism, and federalism: Recurring themes in Vincent Ostrom's scholarly oeuvre"
by Herzberg, Roberta
- 199-204 Towards a democratic civilization for the 21st century
by Shivakumar, Sujai J.
- 205-225 The Darwinian trope in the drama of the commons: variations on some themes by the Ostroms
by Dietz, Thomas
- 227-230 In pursuit of better policy outcomes
by Gibson, Clark C.
- 231-235 The Concept of Contingency and the scholarship of Elinor Ostrom on the Commons: Commentary on Tom Dietz's "the Darwinian Trope in the drama of the Commons"
by Sproule-Jones, Mark
- 237-240 What African analysts can learn from the Ostroms
by Sawyer, Amos
- 241-244 Self-enforcing arrangements in African political economy
by Leeson, Peter T.
August 2005, Volume 57, Issue 1
May 2005, Volume 57, Issue 1
- 1-27 Entrepreneurship and network externalities
by Minniti, Maria
- 29-48 Rethinking invention: cognition and the economics of technological creativity
by Magee, Gary B.
- 49-70 Product-line expansion and resource cannibalization
by Roberts, Peter W. & McEvily, Susan
- 71-87 Social phase transitions
by Levy, Moshe
- 89-113 Differentiated product competition and the Antitrust Logit Model: an experimental analysis
by Davis, Douglas D. & Wilson, Bart J.
- 115-129 The effort effects of prizes in the second half of tournaments
by Lynch, James G.
- 131-133 Cristiano Antonelli, The Economics of Innovation, New Technologies and Structural Change, Routledge, London (2003) XVIII + 189 pp., index, US$ 96.95, ISBN 0-415-20654-4
by Santarelli, Enrico
- 133-135 R.E. Backhouse, The Ordinary Business of Life: A History of Economics from the Ancient World to the Twenty-first Century, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ (2002) 328+ix pp., $ 55.00
by Prasch, Robert E.
- 137-137 Erratum to "Article 1689 - Please fill in details": [J. Econ. Behav. Org. 56 (2005) 437-440]
by Colander, David
- 139-139 Erratum to "Article 1688 - Please fill in details": [J. Econ. Behav. Org. 56 (2005) 454-458]
by Dollimore, Denise
April 2005, Volume 56, Issue 4
- 459-463 Introduction to special issue on "Topics in Dynamics of Economic Behavior and Organization" festschrift in honor of Richard H. Day
by Rosser, J. Jr.
- 471-487 Endogenous rationality and distributions of competence
by Conlisk, John
- 489-512 A new approach to business fluctuations: heterogeneous interacting agents, scaling laws and financial fragility
by Gatti, Domenico Delli & Guilmi, Corrado Di & Gaffeo, Edoardo & Giulioni, Gianfranco & Gallegati, Mauro & Palestrini, Antonio
- 513-521 A puzzle for adaptive theory
by Easterlin, Richard A.
- 523-542 Learning strategies
by Hanaki, Nobuyuki & Sethi, Rajiv & Erev, Ido & Peterhansl, Alexander
- 543-565 On the statistical dynamics of economics
by Huang, Weihong
- 567-591 Transactions that did not happen and their influence on prices
by Kirman, Alan & Schulz, Rainer & Hardle, Wolfgang & Werwatz, Axel
- 593-615 The logic of financial westernization in the Middle East
by Kuran, Timur
- 617-629 Aspiration uncertainty: its impact on decision performance and process
by MacLeod, W. Bentley & Pingle, Mark
- 631-653 Density function of piecewise linear transformation
by Matsumoto, Akio
- 655-673 Solving the bargaining democracy problem using a constitutional hierarchy for law
by Wihlborg, Clas
- 675-699 Institutional constraints and organizational changes: the case of the British rail reform
by Yvrande-Billon, Anne & Menard, Claude
March 2005, Volume 56, Issue 3
- 297-329 Anarchy in the laboratory (and the role of the state)
by Duffy, John & Kim, Minseong
- 331-348 A Hicksian multiplier-accelerator model with floor determined by capital stock
by Puu, Tonu & Gardini, Laura & Sushko, Irina
- 349-364 Intertemporal equilibrium dynamics with a pollution externality
by Lines, Marji
- 365-381 Avoiding the rating bounce: why rating agencies are slow to react to new information
by Loffler, Gunter
- 383-403 Transparency and reciprocal behavior in employment relations
by Irlenbusch, Bernd & Sliwka, Dirk
- 405-421 How much do we care about absolute versus relative income and consumption?
by Alpizar, Francisco & Carlsson, Fredrik & Johansson-Stenman, Olof
- 423-436 Necessary and sufficient conditions for the equivalence of economic and ecological criteria in range management
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A.
- 437-440 A. Richard, The Reluctant Economist: Perspectives on Economics, Economic History and Demography, Easterlin Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK (2004) 284 + xvii pp., Index, [Ukpound]45.00, ISBN 0-521-82974-7
by Colander, David
- 441-444 Michael A. Bernstein, A Perilous Progress, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ (2004) 376 + xii pp., index, US$ 19.95, ISBN 0-691-11967-8
by Mayer, Thomas
- 444-447 Paul W. Glimcher, Decisions, Uncertainty, and the Brain, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, London, UK (2003) ISBN 0-262-07244-0, 375 + xx pp., index, US$ 37.95.
by Houser, Daniel
- 448-450 Gary H. Stern and Ron J. Feldman, Too Big To Fail: The Hazards of Bank Bailouts, Brookings Institution Press, Washington, DC (2004) 230 + xiii pp., index, US$ 32.95, ISBN 0-8157-8152-0
by Leeson, Peter T.
- 451-454 Peter B. Doeringer, Christine Evans-Klock and David G. Terkla, Start-up Factories--High-Performance Management, Job Quality and Regional Advantage, Oxford University Press and W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, New York, USA (2002) 273 pp., Author Index, Subject Index, US$ 24.50, ISBN 0-19-514747-2
by Rivera-Santos, M.
- 454-458 S. Wagner-Tsukamoto and E. Elgar, Human Nature and Organization Theory: On the Economic Approach to Institutional Organization, Cheltenham, UK and Massachusetts, USA (2003) Price: $95.00, ISBN 1-84064-714-0
by Dollimore, Denise
February 2005, Volume 56, Issue 2
- 141-172 Rich and powerful?: Subjective power and welfare in Russia
by Lokshin, Michael & Ravallion, Martin
- 173-186 Fairness in bargaining
by Bereby-Meyer, Yoella & Niederle, Muriel
- 187-197 Job transfer and influence activities
by Eguchi, Kyota
- 199-217 Market ecology and decision behaviour in state-contingent claims markets
by Bruce, Alistair C. & Johnson, Johnnie E.V.
- 219-237 Price uniformity and competition in a retail gasoline market
by Eckert, Andrew & West, Douglas S.
- 239-262 Experimentation, full revelation, and the monotone likelihood ratio property
by Rauh, Michael T. & Seccia, Giulio
- 263-272 Is more data better?
by Mitra, Kaushik
- 273-295 On the pareto-optimality of futures contracts over Islamic forward contracts: implications for the emerging Muslim economies
by Ebrahim, M. Shahid & Rahman, Shafiqur
January 2005, Volume 56, Issue 1
- 1-23 A theory of haste
by Brocas, Isabelle & Carrillo, Juan D.
- 25-38 Myopic prospect theory vs. myopic loss aversion: how general is the phenomenon?
by Langer, Thomas & Weber, Martin
- 39-59 Gender, risk aversion, and the drawing power of equilibrium in an experimental corporate takeover game
by Bram Cadsby, C. & Maynes, Elizabeth
- 61-76 Compensating the cooperators: is sorting in the prisoner's dilemma possible?
by Bohnet, Iris & Kubler, Dorothea
- 77-102 Land inheritance rules: theory and cross-cultural analysis
by Baker, Matthew & Miceli, Thomas J.
- 103-120 On the survival of contracts: assessing the stability of technology licensing agreements in the Brazilian seed industry
by Zylbersztajn, Decio & Lazzarini, Sergio G.
- 121-125 Risk-aversion and the investment-uncertainty relationship: a comment
by Saltari, Enrico & Ticchi, Davide
- 127-127 Risk-aversion and the investment-uncertainty relationship: a reply
by Nakamura, Tamotsu
- 129-139 Should Economics aspire to become mathematical?: A review of Debunking Economics by Steve Keen. SummaryPlus | Full Text + Links | PDF (70 K)
by Belenkiy, Ari
December 2004, Volume 55, Issue 4
- 443-445 Trust and trustworthiness
by Bohnet, Iris & Croson, Rachel
- 447-465 Is trust a risky decision?
by Eckel, Catherine C. & Wilson, Rick K.
- 467-484 Trust, risk and betrayal
by Bohnet, Iris & Zeckhauser, Richard
- 485-504 The boundaries of trust: own and others' actions in the US and China
by Buchan, Nancy & Croson, Rachel
- 505-531 Trust, voluntary cooperation, and socio-economic background: survey and experimental evidence
by Gachter, Simon & Herrmann, Benedikt & Thoni, Christian
- 533-551 Cooperation, trust, and social capital in Southeast Asian urban slums
by Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Daniere, Amrita G. & Takahashi, Lois M.
- 553-573 The evolution of strategies in a repeated trust game
by Engle-Warnick, Jim & Slonim, Robert L.
- 575-593 Price rigidity in customer markets
by Renner, Elke & Tyran, Jean-Robert
November 2004, Volume 55, Issue 3
- 295-317 Rational-choice hermeneutics
by Koppl, Roger & Whitman, Douglas Glen
- 319-342 Does happiness pay?: An exploration based on panel data from Russia
by Graham, Carol & Eggers, Andrew & Sukhtankar, Sandip
- 343-353 Regret, Warm-glow and bounded rationality in experiments on binary public goods
by Perez-Marti, Felipe & Tomas, Josefa
- 355-376 Illusion of expertise in portfolio decisions: an experimental approach
by Fellner, Gerlinde & Guth, Werner & Maciejovsky, Boris
- 377-395 The price of a price: on the crowding out and in of social norms
by Janssen, Maarten C. W. & Mendys-Kamphorst, Ewa
- 397-418 Migration and the evolution of conventions
by Bhaskar, V. & Vega-Redondo, Fernando
- 419-433 Interregional interactions and population mobility
by Hoel, Michael
- 435-436 A further remark on two-moment decision models and utility-representable preferences
by Eichner, Thomas
- 437-441 Book review
by Wilber, Charles K.
October 2004, Volume 55, Issue 2
- 129-136 Increasing returns and economic organization: introduction
by Ng, Yew-Kwang
- 137-174 Inframarginal analysis of division of labor: A survey
by Cheng, Wenli & Yang, Xiaokai
- 175-185 New classical versus neoclassical frameworks: a review of Yang
by Miller, S.M.
- 187-206 E-commerce, productivity, and fluctuation
by Wen, Mei
- 207-222 Testing the scale effect predicted by the Fujita-Krugman urbanization model
by Zhang, Yongsheng & Zhao, Xueyan
- 223-236 On the microeconomics of specialization
by Diamantaras, Dimitrios & Gilles, Robert P.
- 237-256 General equilibria in large economies with endogenous structure of division of labor
by Sun, Guang-Zhen & Yang, Xiaokai & Zhou, Lin
- 257-269 The efficiency wage hypothesis: a mesoeconomic analysis
by Cheng, Wenli & Xu, Haiyang
- 271-291 Quality, trade, and growth
by Fan, C. Simon
- 293-293 Erratum to "Mixed-strategy play in single-stage first-price all-pay auctions with symmetric players" [J. Econ. Behav. Org. 54 (2004) 585-607]
by Rapoport, Amnon & Amaldoss, Wilfred
September 2004, Volume 55, Issue 1
- 1-23 Persistent parochialism: trust and exclusion in ethnic networks
by Bowles, Samuel & Gintis, Herbert
- 25-30 Trust responsiveness and beliefs
by Guerra, Gerardo & John Zizzo, Daniel
- 31-44 Trusting behavior in a repeated investment game
by Cochard, Francois & Nguyen Van, Phu & Willinger, Marc
- 45-66 One signal, two opinions: strategic heterogeneity of analysts' forecasts
by Laux, Christian & Probst, Daniel A.
- 67-91 Equilibrium play in single-server queues with endogenously determined arrival times
by Rapoport, Amnon & Stein, William E. & Parco, James E. & Seale, Darryl A.
- 93-99 Trust and Reciprocity: Interdisciplinary Lessons from Experimental Research: Elinor Ostrom, James Walker (Eds.); Russell Sage Foundation, New York, NY, 2003, xiii and 409 pages, Index, US$ 39.95
by Carpenter, Jeffrey P.
- 99-102 The Gifts of Athena: Historical Origins of the Knowledge Economy: Joel Mokyr (Ed.); Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, 2003, 376 pages, Index (US$ 35.00)
by Rosser, M. V.