Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization
November 2003, Volume 52, Issue 3
October 2003, Volume 52, Issue 2
- 167-189 Endogenous technical change with externalities in a classical growth model
by Foley, Duncan K.
- 191-200 Analyzing historical and regional patterns of technical change from a classical-Marxian perspective
by Marquetti, Adalmir A.
- 201-233 Technology and distribution: historical trajectories a la Marx
by Dumenil, Gerard & Levy, Dominique
- 235-251 Effects of price signal choices on market stability
by Mizuta, Hideyuki & Steiglitz, Ken & Lirov, Erez
- 253-266 Normal-randomness expected utility, time preference and emotional distortions
by Walther, Herbert
- 267-275 Positive reciprocity and intentions in trust games
by McCabe, Kevin A. & Rigdon, Mary L. & Smith, Vernon L.
- 277-295 Licensing the market for technology
by Arora, Ashish & Fosfuri, Andrea
September 2003, Volume 52, Issue 1
- 1-25 A dynamic theory of the transition to democracy
by Zak, Paul J. & Feng, Yi
- 27-45 The optimal size for a minority
by Rapoport, Hillel & Weiss, Avi
- 47-69 Trade policy reform, endogenous lobby group formation, and environmental policy
by Damania, Richard & Fredriksson, Per G.
- 71-96 The organization of economic activity: insights from the institutional theory of John R. Commons
by Kaufman, Bruce E.
- 97-113 Estimating the neighborhood influence on decision makers: theory and an application on the analysis of innovation decisions
by Hautsch, Nikolaus & Klotz, Stefan
- 115-131 Only for my own neighborhood?: Preferences and voluntary provision of local and global public goods
by Blackwell, Calvin & McKee, Michael
- 133-146 Marital transfer and intra-household allocation: a Nash-bargaining analysis
by Suen, Wing & Chan, William & Zhang, Junsen
- 147-166 The determinants of corporate divestment: evidence from a panel of UK firms
by Haynes, Michelle & Thompson, Steve & Wright, Mike
August 2003, Volume 51, Issue 4
- 427-442 A dual Dutch auction in Taipei: the choice of numeraire and auction form in multi-object auctions with bundling
by Crawford, Vincent P. & Kuo, Ping-Sing
- 443-458 Revenue non-equivalence between the English and the second-price auctions: experimental evidence
by Hong, Chew Soo & Nishimura, Naoko
- 459-485 A market-power based model of business groups
by Feenstra, Robert C. & Huang, Deng-Shing & Hamilton, Gary G.
- 487-505 Fund-flow versus flow-flow in production theory: Reflections on Georgescu-Roegen's contribution
by Kurz, Heinz D. & Salvadori, Neri
- 507-521 Production and production functions: some implications of a refinement to process analysis
by Neill, Jon R.
- 523-536 The evolution of consistent conjectures
by Dixon, Huw D. & Somma, Ernesto
- 537-545 Willingness to accept, willingness to pay and the income effect
by Horowitz, John K. & McConnell, K. E.
July 2003, Volume 51, Issue 3
- 303-350 Theory, experiment and the federal communications commission spectrum auctions
by Banks, Jeffrey & Olson, Mark & Porter, David & Rassenti, Stephen & Smith, Vernon
- 351-365 Mispredicting the endowment effect:: Underestimation of owners' selling prices by buyer's agents
by Van Boven, Leaf & Loewenstein, George & Dunning, David
- 367-388 Reinforcement learning in the El Farol model
by Franke, Reiner
- 389-412 Expectations driven distortions in the foreign exchange market
by Westerhoff, Frank H.
- 413-425 A quantal response equilibrium model of order-statistic games
by Yi, Kang-Oh
June 2003, Volume 51, Issue 2
- 143-159 Cheap talk in bargaining experiments: lying and threats in ultimatum games
by Croson, Rachel & Boles, Terry & Murnighan, J. Keith
- 161-193 An experiment on Nash implementation
by Cabrales, Antonio & Charness, Gary & Corchon, Luis C.
- 195-216 Playing both roles in the trust game
by Burks, Stephen V. & Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Verhoogen, Eric
- 217-247 Decentralized management of common property resources: experiments with a centuries-old institution
by Casari, Marco & Plott, Charles R.
- 249-260 Religious participation and income
by Lipford, Jody W. & Tollison, Robert D.
- 261-277 Externally validating contingent valuation: an open-space survey and referendum in Corvallis, Oregon
by Vossler, Christian A. & Kerkvliet, Joe & Polasky, Stephen & Gainutdinova, Olesya
- 279-301 Voting over efficient decision rules in budget-balanced organizations
by Hueth, Brent & Melkonyan, Tigran
May 2003, Volume 51, Issue 1
- 1-27 Searching for evidence of alternative preferences, public as opposed to private
by Russell, Clifford S. & Bjorner, Thomas Bue & Clark, Christopher D.
- 29-49 The anatomy of subjective well-being
by van Praag, B. M. S. & Frijters, P. & Ferrer-i-Carbonell, A.
- 51-77 Cooperation, status seeking and competitive behaviour: theory and evidence
by Gaspart, Frederic & Seki, Erika
- 79-97 Financial fragility, patterns of firms' entry and exit and aggregate dynamics
by Delli Gatti, Domenico & Gallegati, Mauro & Giulioni, Gianfranco & Palestrini, Antonio
- 99-109 Detecting other-regarding behavior with virtual players
by Ferraro, Paul J. & Rondeau, Daniel & Poe, Gregory L.
- 111-129 Rational escalation of costs by playing a sequence of unfavorable gambles: the martingale
by Aloysius, John A.
- 131-142 The role of social norms in a model of marriage and divorce
by Ishida, Junichiro
April 2003, Volume 50, Issue 4
- 391-405 Stigler-Becker versus Myers-Briggs: why preference-based explanations are scientifically meaningful and empirically important
by Caplan, Bryan
- 407-428 On the theory of reference-dependent preferences
by Munro, Alistair & Sugden, Robert
- 429-448 Melioration learning in games with constant and frequency-dependent pay-offs
by Brenner, Thomas & Witt, Ulrich
- 449-463 Social capital, inclusive networks, and economic performance
by Annen, Kurt
- 465-475 Fairness versus efficiency: An experimental study of (mutual) gift giving
by Guth, Werner & Kliemt, Hartmut & Ockenfels, Axel
- 477-493 Labor income and risky investments: can part-time farmers compete?
by Andersson, Hans & Ramamurtie, Sailesh & Ramaswami, Bharat
- 495-505 Valuing low probability risk: survey and experimental evidence
by Kruse, Jamie Brown & Thompson, Mark A.
March 2003, Volume 50, Issue 3
- 271-294 Criminal justice institutions as a common pool: the 19th century analysis of Edwin Chadwick
by Ekelund, Robert B. & Dorton, Cheryl
- 295-310 Experiment on entrepreneurial discovery: an attempt to demonstrate the conjecture of Hayek and Kirzner
by Demmert, Henry & Klein, Daniel B.
- 311-337 The impact of meaningful context on strategic play in signaling games
by Cooper, David J. & Kagel, John H.
- 339-353 Do the economies of specialization justify the work ethics?: An examination of Buchanan's hypothesis
by Ng, Yew-Kwang & Ng, Siang
- 355-372 Strategic mismatching and competing teams
by Krakel, Matthias
- 373-383 Risk-taking behavior in mutual fund tournaments
by Taylor, Jonathan
- 385-390 A comparative study on learning in a normal form game experiment
by Tang, Fang-Fang
February 2003, Volume 50, Issue 2
- 145-164 Beliefs equilibria in an overlapping generations model
by Tuinstra, Jan
- 165-182 Employee recruiting and the Lake Wobegon effect
by Moran, John & Morgan, John
- 183-201 Simultaneous choice of process and product innovation when consumers have a preference for product variety
by Rosenkranz, Stephanie
- 203-224 Strategic outsourcing
by Shy, Oz & Stenbacka, Rune
- 225-247 Moral hazard, insurance, and some collusion
by Alger, Ingela & Albert Ma, Ching-to
- 249-262 An ordering experiment
by Norman, A. & Ahmed, M. & Chou, J. & Fortson, K. & Kurz, C. & Lee, H. & Linden, L. & Meythaler, K. & Rando, R. & Sheppard, K.
- 263-269 Testing the rationality of Japanese GDP forecasts: the sign of forecast revision matters
by Ashiya, Masahiro
January 2003, Volume 50, Issue 1
- 1-27 Understanding reciprocity
by Sethi, Rajiv & Somanathan, E.
- 29-45 A Ricardian model of the tragedy of the commons
by Lasserre, Pierre & Soubeyran, Antoine
- 47-75 Spillover effects and the evolution of firm clusters
by Bischi, G. -I. & Dawid, H. & Kopel, M.
- 77-87 Volatility via social flaring
by Rosser, J. Jr. & Ahmed, Ehsan & Hartmann, Georg C.
- 89-115 An exploration of reputation formation in experimental games
by Brandts, Jordi & Figueras, Neus
- 117-131 Do numerical simulation and optimization results improve management?: Experimental evidence
by Brekke, Kjell Arne & Moxnes, Erling
- 133-144 Engineering altruism: a theoretical and experimental investigation of anonymity and gift giving
by Burnham, Terence C.
December 2002, Volume 49, Issue 4
- 433-458 Labor supply, the family and poverty: the S-shaped labor supply curve
by Dessing, Maryke
- 459-472 The short-term and long-term deterrence effects of INS border and interior enforcement on undocumented immigration
by Davila, Alberto & Pagan, Jose A. & Soydemir, Gokce
- 473-486 Ethnic networks and access to credit: evidence from the manufacturing sector in Kenya
by Biggs, Tyler & Raturi, Mayank & Srivastava, Pradeep
- 487-499 Political manipulation of a public firm's objective function
by White, Mark D.
- 501-522 Comparing organizational structures in health services
by Jelovac, Izabela & Macho-Stadler, Ines
- 523-547 Endogenous mobility-reducing norms
by Haagsma, Rein & Koning, Niek
- 549-572 Will you marry me?: A perspective on the gender gap
by Elul, Ronel & Silva-Reus, Jose & Volij, Oscar
November 2002, Volume 49, Issue 3
- 287-306 Bounded rationality, dynamic oligopoly, and conjectural variations
by Friedman, James W. & Mezzetti, Claudio
- 307-325 Effectivity and constructivity in economic theory
by Vela Velupillai, K.
- 327-344 Microfoundations of macroeconomic fluctuations and the laws of probability theory: the principle of large numbers versus rational expectations arbitrage
by Chen, Ping
- 345-361 A computational theory of the firm
by Barr, Jason & Saraceno, Francesco
- 363-380 Dynamic coalition formation and the core
by Arnold, Tone & Schwalbe, Ulrich
- 381-404 Marshallian recursive preferences and growth
by Gootzeit, Michael & Schneider, Johannes & Smith, William
- 405-409 Cooperation as a result of learning with aspiration levels
by Oechssler, Jorg
- 411-421 Allais paradox in the small
by Fan, Chinn-Ping
- 423-427 Two-moment decision models and utility-representable preferences: a comment on Bar-Shira and Finkelshtain
by Gelles, Gregory M. & Mitchell, Douglas W.
- 429-431 Reply to Gelles and Mitchell
by Bar-Shira, Ziv & Finkelshtain, Israel
October 2002, Volume 49, Issue 2
- 143-147 Journal of economic behavior and organization: special issue on heterogeneous interacting agents in financial markets
by Lux, Thomas & Marchesi, Michele
- 149-171 The price dynamics of common trading strategies
by Farmer, J. Doyne & Joshi, Shareen
- 173-197 Speculative behaviour and complex asset price dynamics: a global analysis
by Chiarella, Carl & Dieci, Roberto & Gardini, Laura
- 199-216 Open models of share markets with two dominant types of participants
by Aoki, Masanao
- 217-239 On the emergent properties of artificial stock markets: the efficient market hypothesis and the rational expectations hypothesis
by Chen, Shu-Heng & Yeh, Chia-Hsuan
- 241-267 Self-organization and market crashes
by Focardi, Sergio & Cincotti, Silvano & Marchesi, Michele
- 269-285 A microsimulation of traders activity in the stock market: the role of heterogeneity, agents' interactions and trade frictions
by Iori, Giulia
September 2002, Volume 49, Issue 1
- 1-17 A model scholar: Herbert A. Simon (1916-2001)
by Augier, Mie & March, James G.
- 19-37 Modularity in technology and organization
by Langlois, Richard N.
- 39-49 The ultimate control group
by Dow, Gregory K.
- 51-77 Modeling the labor market as an evolving institution: model ARTEMIS
by Ballot, Gerard
- 79-96 A comparison of the discounted utility model and hyperbolic discounting models in the case of social and private intertemporal preferences for health
by van der Pol, Marjon & Cairns, John
- 97-112 Product and process innovations in the life cycle of an industry
by Filson, Darren
- 113-130 Emotion and self-control
by Gifford, Adam Jr.
- 131-135 The effects of emotions on bounded rationality: a comment on Kaufman
by Hanoch, Yaniv
- 137-141 On emotion and bounded rationality: reply to Hanoch
by Kaufman, Bruce E.
August 2002, Volume 48, Issue 4
- 335-354 Paradoxical effects of drug policy in a model with imperfect competition and switching costs
by Skott, Peter & Thorlund Jepsen, Gunnar
- 355-363 Marginal productivity analysis in teams
by Rose, David C.
- 365-374 Signaling versus contingent contracts with costly turnover
by Perri, Timothy J.
- 375-389 Resistance is futile: the assimilation of behavioral finance
by Frankfurter, George M. & McGoun, Elton G.
- 391-401 The behavioral life-cycle theory of consumer behavior: survey evidence
by Graham, Fred & Isaac, Alan G.
- 403-412 Group identity and gender in public goods experiments
by Solow, John L. & Kirkwood, Nicole
- 413-422 Dutch treat versus Oriental treat
by Kim, Jeong-Yoo & Bae, Hyung & Won, Dongchul
- 423-430 Equity or intention: it is the thought that counts
by Nelson, William Jr.
- 431-444 Information disclosure in auctions: an experiment
by Dufwenberg, Martin & Gneezy, Uri
- 445-453 Holistic experimentation versus decomposition: an ultimatum experiment
by Albert, Max & Guth, Werner & Kirchler, Erich & Maciejovsky, Boris
July 2002, Volume 48, Issue 3
- 221-241 Making corrupt deals: contracting in the shadow of the law
by Lambsdorff, Johann Graf
- 243-264 Fairness and sharing in innovation games: a laboratory investigation
by Cason, Timothy N. & Mui, Vai-Lam
- 265-280 Macroeconomic forecasts and microeconomic forecasters
by Lamont, Owen A.
- 281-290 A socio-economic model of stigma and related social problems
by Furuya, Kaku
- 291-304 Identifying and measuring public policy goals: ISTEA and the US bus transit industry
by Nolan, J. F. & Ritchie, P. C. & Rowcroft, J. E.
- 305-317 Crowding-out voluntary contributions to public goods
by Chan, Kenneth S. & Godby, Rob & Mestelman, Stuart & Andrew Muller, R.
- 319-334 Bargaining in markets with simultaneous and sequential suppliers
by Bouckaert, Jan
June 2002, Volume 48, Issue 2
- 105-126 Is there an endogenous relationship between culture and economic development?
by Frederking, Lauretta Conklin
- 127-154 Demand saturation-creation and economic growth
by Aoki, Masanao & Yoshikawa, Hiroshi
- 155-162 Allies as rivals: internal and external rent seeking
by Glazer, Amihai
- 163-176 Pretrial bargaining with self-serving bias and asymmetric information
by Farmer, Amy & Pecorino, Paul
- 177-195 Collusion in private value ascending price auctions
by Sherstyuk, Katerina
- 197-216 An experimental study of the repeated trust game with incomplete information
by Anderhub, Vital & Engelmann, Dirk & Guth, Werner
- 217-218 Economics, Values and Organization: Avner Ben-Ner and Louis Putterman (Eds.), Cambridge University Press, New York, 1998, 556 pp., $85.00 cloth
by Holt, Richard P. F.
- 219-220 Evolution and Institutions: On Evolutionary Economics and the Evolution of Economics: Geoffrey M. Hodgson, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK, 1999, $95.00, 345 pp
by Holt, Richard P. F.
May 2002, Volume 48, Issue 1
- 1-14 Are preferences stable? The case of health care
by San Miguel, Fernando & Ryan, Mandy & Scott, Anthony
- 15-28 Pragmatic beliefs and overconfidence
by Hvide, Hans K.
- 29-36 Low risk aversion encourages the choice for entrepreneurship: an empirical test of a truism
by Cramer, J. S. & Hartog, J. & Jonker, N. & Van Praag, C. M.
- 37-50 Accounting for risk aversion in repeated prisoners' dilemma games: an experimental test
by Sabater-Grande, Gerardo & Georgantzis, Nikolaos
- 51-56 Finite durability of capital and the investment-uncertainty relationship
by Nakamura, Tamotsu
- 57-69 Marital investments, time consistency and emotions
by Dufwenberg, Martin
- 71-91 Between utility and cognition: the neurobiology of relative position
by Zizzo, Daniel John
- 93-104 Non-adherence to a low-fat diet: an economic perspective
by Yaniv, Gideon
April 2002, Volume 47, Issue 4
- 345-358 Banks, systematic risk, and industrial concentration: theory and evidence
by Kildegaard, Arne & Williams, Pete
- 359-373 Delegation and firms' ability to collude
by Lambertini, Luca & Trombetta, Marco
- 375-390 The effects of information costs on search and convergence in experimental markets
by Brannon, James I. & Gorman, Michael F.
- 391-405 Changes in the employment contract?: Evidence from a quasi-experiment
by Charness, Gary & Levine, David I.
- 407-421 Unions as commitment devices
by Eguchi, Kyota
- 423-433 The asset allocation decision and investor heterogeneity: a puzzle?
by Ackert, Lucy F. & Church, Bryan K. & Englis, Basil
- 435-450 Market behavior in the presence of divergent and imperfect private information: experimental evidence from Canada, China, and the United States
by Ackert, Lucy F. & Church, Bryan K. & Zhang, Ping
- 451-462 Why competition may drive up prices
by Inderst, Roman
- 463-466 The Natural Instability of Markets: Expectations, Increasing Returns, and the Collapse of Capitalism: Michael Perelman, St. Martin's Press, New York, 1999, 165 pp. + xiv, bibliography, index
by Devine, James G.
- 466-468 The Dynamics of Keynesian Monetary Growth: Carl Chiarella and Peter Flaschel, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2000, 434 pages, index, $90, ISBN 0521 643511
by Keen, Steve
March 2002, Volume 47, Issue 3
- 237-257 Group consumption, free-riding, and informal reciprocity agreements
by Borcherding, Thomas E. & Filson, Darren
- 259-273 Bowling Alone: a review essay
by Durlauf, Steven N.
- 275-290 Identifying cooperative behavior: some experimental results in a prisoner's dilemma game
by Brosig, Jeannette
- 291-307 The trust paradox: a survey of economic inquiries into the nature of trust and trustworthiness
by James Jr., Harvey S.
- 309-333 Locally interdependent preferences in a general equilibrium environment
by Bell, Ann Maria
- 335-341 Giovanni Dosi, Innovation, organization and economic dynamics: Selected essays: Edward Elgar Publishing, Cheltenham, UK/Northampton, MA, 2000, pp. X+703; author index; price US$ 150.00
by Mazzucato, Mariana
- 341-343 Marx, Veblen, and Contemporary Institutional Political Economy: Principles and Unstable Dynamics of Capitalism: O'Hara, Phillip Anthony, 2000; Aldershott, Hants and Brookfield, VT: Edward Elgar, 2000, xiv + 384 pp., index, US$ 100.00
by Perelman, Michael
February 2002, Volume 47, Issue 2
- 141-163 Organizational learning in production networks
by Taudes, Alfred & Trcka, Michael & Lukanowicz, Martin
- 165-178 Hierarchies, incentives and collusion in a model of enforcement
by Mishra, Ajit
- 179-195 Communication and cooperation
by Miller, John H. & Butts, Carter T. & Rode, David
- 197-219 Governance inseparability and the evolution of US biotechnology industry
by Argyres, Nicholas S. & Liebeskind, Julia Porter
- 221-236 Endogenous outside options in coordination games: experimental evidence
by Yavas, Abdullah
January 2002, Volume 47, Issue 1
- 1-18 Novelty, preferences, and fashion: when goods are unsettling
by Bianchi, Marina
- 19-25 Counter-compensatory inter-vivos transfers and parental altruism: compatibility or orthogonality?
by Stark, Oded & Zhang, Junsen
- 27-53 A good man is hard to find : Marriage as an institution
by Murphy, Russell Jr.
- 55-70 Choices of organizational structures in religious organizations: a game theoretic approach
by Mao, Wen & Zech, Charles
- 71-85 Do players correctly estimate what others do? : Evidence of conservatism in beliefs
by Huck, Steffen & Weizsacker, Georg
- 87-101 Ladder tournaments and underdogs: lessons from professional bowling
by Abrevaya, Jason
- 103-120 Are N+1 heads better than one?: The case of mutual fund managers
by Prather, Larry J. & Middleton, Karen L.
- 121-140 On the optimality of public pensions in an economy with life-cyclers and myopes
by Docquier, Frederic
December 2001, Volume 46, Issue 4
- 357-377 Dilemma games: game parameters and matching protocols
by Schmidt, David & Shupp, Robert & Walker, James & Ahn, T. K. & Ostrom, Elinor
- 379-394 "No return, no refund": an analysis of deposit-refund systems
by Kulshreshtha, Praveen & Sarangi, Sudipta
- 395-408 Productivity growth, increasing income inequality and social insurance: the case of China?
by Yui Leung, Charles Ka
- 409-421 A random nth-price auction
by Shogren, Jason F. & Margolis, Michael & Koo, Cannon & List, John A.
- 423-429 Are women really the "fairer" sex? Corruption and women in government
by Dollar, David & Fisman, Raymond & Gatti, Roberta
- 431-435 Why do biased heuristics approximate Bayes rule in double auctions?
by Jamal, Karim & Sunder, Shyam
- 437-440 A comment on sequential elections and overlapping terms: voting for US Senate
by Swank, Otto H.
- 441-444 Reply to a comment on sequential elections and overlapping terms: voting for US senate
by Heckelman, Jac C.
November 2001, Volume 46, Issue 3
- 249-269 Read this paper later: procrastination with time-consistent preferences
by Fischer, Carolyn
- 271-290 Some doubts about measuring self-interest using dictator experiments: the costs of anonymity
by Frohlich, Norman & Oppenheimer, Joe & Bernard Moore, J.
- 291-311 The life-cycle of a microfinance institution: the Irish loan funds
by Hollis, Aidan & Sweetman, Arthur
- 313-325 Formal and informal sector credit institutions and interlinkage
by Chakrabarty, Debajyoti & Chaudhuri, Ananish
- 327-342 Testing for non-linear structure in an artificial financial market
by Chen, Shu-Heng & Lux, Thomas & Marchesi, Michele
- 343-346 Herd behavior of Japanese economists
by Ashiya, Masahiro & Doi, Takero
- 347-356 On flexibility
by Weiss, Christoph R.
October 2001, Volume 46, Issue 2
- 137-164 Fair and square: the four sides of distributive justice
by Konow, James
- 165-191 A reputational model of authority
by Al-Najjar, Nabil I.
- 193-208 Acquisition of costly information: an experimental study
by Rotheli, Tobias F.
- 209-225 Equitable choices in bargaining games with joint production
by Gantner, Anita & Guth, Werner & Konigstein, Manfred
- 227-247 Design and evaluation of an economic experiment via the Internet
by Anderhub, Vital & Muller, Rudolf & Schmidt, Carsten
September 2001, Volume 46, Issue 1
- 1-22 Round-about production, co-ordination failure, technological change, and the wage-employment dilemma
by Amendola, M. & Froeschle, C. & Gaffard, J. -L. & Lega, E.
- 23-37 The Phillips curve, regime switching, and the NAIRU
by Ferri, Piero & Greenberg, Edward & Day, Richard H.
- 39-55 On endogenous growth and increasing returns: modeling learning-by-doing and the division of labor
by De Liso, Nicola & Filatrella, Giovanni & Weaver, Nick
- 57-71 Statistical dynamics and Walras' law
by Huang, Weihong
- 73-100 Equilibrium selection in a nonlinear duopoly game with adaptive expectations
by Bischi, Gian Italo & Kopel, Michael
- 101-136 A Keynesian macroeconometric framework for the analysis of monetary policy rules
by Flaschel, Peter & Gong, Gang & Semmler, Willi
August 2001, Volume 45, Issue 4
- 339-359 Do lending relationships matter?: Evidence from bank survey data in Germany
by Lehmann, Erik & Neuberger, Doris
- 361-381 Risk sharing in the supplier relationship: new evidence from the Japanese automotive industry
by Okamuro, Hiroyuki
- 383-401 Cooperation in R&D: the case of patent infringement agreements
by Marjit, Sugata & Mukherjee, Arijit & Ling Shi, He
- 403-425 Innovation and reciprocal externalities: information transmission via job mobility
by Cooper, David P.
- 427-440 Do hostile mergers destroy jobs?
by Conyon, Martin J. & Girma, Sourafel & Thompson, Steve & Wright, Peter W.
- 441-458 The impact of hierarchies on wages
by Meagher, Kieron J.
- 459-473 Delegated bargaining and renegotiation
by Bester, Helmut & Sakovics, Jozsef
July 2001, Volume 45, Issue 3
- 225-226 Subjective well-being and economic analysis: a brief introduction
by Easterlin, Richard A.
- 227-249 On the validity of utility statements: standard theory versus Duesenberry's
by Hollander, Heinz