Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
July 2007, Volume 63, Issue 3
- 461-474 Optimal law enforcement and criminal organization
by Garoupa, Nuno
- 475-496 Role of risk sharing and transaction costs in contract choice: Theory and evidence from groundwater contracts
by Aggarwal, Rimjhim M.
- 497-513 A behavioural foundation for models of evolutionary drift
by Uriarte, Jose Ramon
- 514-536 Pushing incomes to reference points: Why do male doctors earn more?
by Rizzo, John A. & Zeckhauser, Richard J.
- 537-552 Turnover activity in wealth portfolios
by Castaldi, Carolina & Milakovic, Mishael
- 553-572 Split-awards and disputes: An experimental study of a strategic model of litigation
by Landeo, Claudia M. & Nikitin, Maxim & Babcock, Linda
June 2007, Volume 63, Issue 2
- 207-208 Introduction to special issue on markets as evolving algorithms
by Rosser, J. Jr.
- 209-242 Markets come to bits: Evolution, computation and markomata in economic science
by Mirowski, Philip
- 243-246 Comment on "Markets Come to Bits: Evolution, Computation, and Markomata in Economic Science"
by Conlisk, John
- 247-255 Market theories evolve, and so do markets
by Friedman, Daniel
- 256-261 Markets are more than Bits
by Holm, Hakan J.
- 262-265 Comments on Prof. Mirowski's "Markets Come to Bits: Evolution, Computation and Markomata in Economic Science"
by Judd, Kenneth L.
- 266-283 Philosophizing with a hammer? A critique of Mirowski's markomata informed by continental philosophy
by Juniper, James
- 284-294 The basic unit of economic analysis: Individuals or markets?: A comment on "Markets come to bits" by Phil. Mirowski
by Kirman, Alan
- 295-306 The leap from free markets to autonomous markets
by Miller, Ross M.
- 307-312 Meso comes to markets: Comment on `Markets come to bits'
by Potts, Jason & Morrison, Kate
- 313-315 Comment on "Markets come to bits: Evolution, computation and markomata in economic science", by Philip Mirowski
by Prasad, Kislaya
- 316-320 Comment on "Markets Come to Bits"
by Spear, Stephen E.
- 321-332 A commentary on Mirowski's Market Comes to Bits: Evolution, Computation and Markomata in Economic Science: A view from theory-design relationship in engineering
by Subrahmanian, Eswaran
- 333-346 Agents come to bits: Towards a constructive comprehensive taxonomy of economic entities
by Tesfatsion, Leigh
- 347-353 Markets blown to bits: Comments on Mirowski's "Markomata"
by Wellman, Michael P.
- 354-358 Comments on Phillip Mirowski's article: Markets Come to Bits: Evolution, Computation and Markomata in Economic Science
by Zambelli, Stefano
- 359-371 On kicking the habit: A response to the JEBO Symposium on "Markets Come to Bits"
by Mirowski, Philip
May 2007, Volume 63, Issue 1
- 1-24 Self-referential behaviour, overreaction and conventions in financial markets
by Wyart, Matthieu & Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe
- 25-54 Stochastic cascades, credit contagion, and large portfolio losses
by Horst, Ulrich
- 55-72 Bidding behavior at sequential first-price auctions with(out) supply uncertainty: A laboratory analysis
by Neugebauer, Tibor & Pezanis-Christou, Paul
- 73-87 Parochial corruption
by Kingston, Christopher
- 88-103 Social distance and reciprocity: An Internet experiment
by Charness, Gary & Haruvy, Ernan & Sonsino, Doron
- 104-119 Specialization and competition in marriage models
by Nosaka, Hiromi
- 120-137 Participation games: Market entry, coordination, and the beautiful blonde
by Anderson, Simon P. & Engers, Maxim
- 138-157 First things first? The agenda formation problem for multi-issue committees
by Flamini, Francesca
- 158-176 Evaluating tradable property rights for natural resources: The role of strategic entry and exit
by Brandt, Sylvia
- 177-192 Why is labour-managed firm entry so rare?: An analysis of UK manufacturing data
by Podivinsky, Jan M. & Stewart, Geoff
- 193-206 The effects of prior beliefs and learning on consumers' acceptance of genetically modified foods
by Huffman, Wallace E. & Rousu, Matthew & Shogren, Jason F. & Tegene, Abebayehu
April 2007, Volume 62, Issue 4
- 495-521 The ecology of collective action: A public goods and sanctions experiment with controlled group formation
by Ones, Umut & Putterman, Louis
- 522-542 The demand for punishment
by Carpenter, Jeffrey P.
- 543-555 Crime, punishment, and background risks
by Chiu, W.Henry & Madden, Paul
- 556-578 Time-preference and commitment
by Sorger, Gerhard
- 579-590 Policy makers, advisers, and reputation
by Wrasai, Phongthorn & Swank, Otto H.
- 591-604 How effective is advice from interested parties?: An experimental test using a pure coordination game
by Kuang, Xi (Jason) & Weber, Roberto A. & Dana, Jason
- 605-624 Signaling and screening of workers' motivation
by Delfgaauw, Josse & Dur, Robert
- 625-639 Estimating bounded rationality and pricing performance uncertainty
by Nicholas McKinney, C. Jr. & Van Huyck, John B.
- 640-656 The effect of financial hedging on the incentives for corporate diversification: The role of stakeholder firm-specific investments
by Lim, Sonya Seongyeon & Wang, Heli
- 657-669 On the incentives to increase input efficiency under monopoly trade unions
by Biswas, Tapan & McHardy, Jolian
- 670-685 Having more potential raiders weakens the takeover threat
by Toolsema, Linda A.
March 2007, Volume 62, Issue 3
- 323-3() Preface
by Bischi, Gian Italo & Kopel, Michael & Matsumoto, Akio
- 324-347 Homoclinic tangles in a Kaldor-like business cycle model
by Agliari, Anna & Dieci, Roberto & Gardini, Laura
- 348-370 Harvesting dynamics in protected and unprotected areas
by Bischi, Gian Italo & Lamantia, Fabio
- 371-388 Oligopoly games with Local Monopolistic Approximation
by Bischi, Gian Italo & Naimzada, Ahmad K. & Sbragia, Lucia
- 389-407 Distributional dynamics of cautious economic adjustment processes
by Huang, Weihong & Zhang, Yang
- 408-427 Heterogeneous expectations and speculative behavior in a dynamic multi-asset framework
by Chiarella, Carl & Dieci, Roberto & He, Xue-Zhong
- 428-439 Monetary policy and economic fluctuations in a sticky-price model
by Yoshida, Hiroyuki
- 441-469 Dynamic analysis of policy lag in a Keynes-Goodwin model: Stability, instability, cycles and chaos
by Yoshida, Hiroyuki & Asada, Toichiro
- 470-483 Neoclassical labour market dynamics, chaos and the real wage Phillips curve
by Fanti, Luciano & Manfredi, Piero
- 484-493 Engineering trouble: a review essay
by Bateman, Bradley W.
February 2007, Volume 62, Issue 2
- 167-186 Subjectivism, social structure and the possibility of socio-economic order: The case of Ludwig Lachmann
by Lewis, Paul & Runde, Jochen
- 187-214 The sociology of groups and the economics of incentives: Theory and evidence on compensation systems
by Encinosa III, William E. & Gaynor, Martin & Rebitzer, James B.
- 215-236 The system dynamics of collective knowledge: From gradualism and saltationism to punctuated change
by Antonelli, Cristiano
- 237-254 Social attitudes, labor law, and union organizing: Toward a new economics of union density
by Palley, Thomas I. & LaJeunesse, Robert M.
- 255-271 Do you trust your brethren?: Eliciting trust attitudes and trust behavior in a Tanzanian congregation
by Danielson, Anders J. & Holm, Hakan J.
- 272-292 Traditional trust measurement and the risk confound: An experiment in rural Paraguay
by Schechter, Laura
- 293-303 Self-centered and other-regarding behavior in the solidarity game
by Buchner, Susanne & Coricelli, Giorgio & Greiner, Ben
- 304-315 Disposition, history and contributions in public goods experiments
by Gunnthorsdottir, Anna & Houser, Daniel & McCabe, Kevin
- 316-321 Cash and alternate methods of accounting in an experimental game
by Solnick, Sara J.
January 2007, Volume 62, Issue 1
- 1-19 Leading for the long term
by Hermalin, Benjamin E.
- 20-36 Institutional choice versus communication in social dilemmas--An experimental approach
by Bischoff, Ivo
- 37-46 Entrepreneurial learning and the existence of credit markets
by Parker, Simon C.
- 47-62 Market structure and Schumpeterian growth
by Lambson, Val E. & Phillips, Kerk L.
- 63-75 The organization of R&D and environmental policy
by Poyago-Theotoky, J.A.
- 76-97 Optimal technology policy under asymmetric information in a research joint venture
by Pilar Socorro, M.
- 98-119 Equilibrium selection and bounded rationality in symmetric normal-form games
by Haruvy, Ernan & Stahl, Dale O.
- 120-143 Evolutionary modeling of time-use vectors
by Fischer, Ilan & Sullivan, Oriel
- 144-164 A theory of jump bidding in ascending auctions
by Isaac, R. Mark & Salmon, Timothy C. & Zillante, Arthur
December 2006, Volume 61, Issue 4
- 521-524 Introduction
by Deissenberg, Christophe & Iori, Giulia
- 525-542 Systemic risk on the interbank market
by Iori, Giulia & Jafarey, Saqib & Padilla, Francisco G.
- 543-561 Financial fragility and economic fluctuations
by Sordi, Serena & Vercelli, Alessandro
- 562-576 Modeling a large population of traders: Mimesis and stability
by Omurtag, Ahmet & Sirovich, Lawrence
- 577-598 The continuous time random walk formalism in financial markets
by Masoliver, Jaume & Montero, Miquel & Perello, Josep & Weiss, George H.
- 599-616 Technical trading in the Santa Fe Institute Artificial Stock Market revisited
by Ehrentreich, Norman
- 617-631 On the behavior of proposers in ultimatum games
by Brenner, Thomas & Vriend, Nicolaas J.
- 632-652 Social learning in market games
by Altavilla, Carlo & Luini, Luigi & Sbriglia, Patrizia
- 653-667 The real communication network behind the formal chart: Community structure in organizations
by Guimera, R. & Danon, L. & Diaz-Guilera, A. & Giralt, F. & Arenas, A.
- 668-690 Organizational performance in hierarchies and communities of practice
by Dupouet, Olivier & Yildizoglu, Murat
- 691-709 Protection and social order
by Wilhite, Allen
- 710-728 Innovation waves, self-organized criticality and technological convergence
by Andergassen, Rainer & Nardini, Franco & Ricottilli, Massimo
- 729-749 Complex dynamical behaviour in economic production networks
by Ponzi, A. & Yasutomi, A. & Kaneko, K.
- 750-768 An analysis of the cobweb model with boundedly rational heterogeneous producers
by Chiarella, Carl & He, Xue-Zhong & Hung, Hing & Zhu, Peiyuan
- 769-783 Statistical dynamics in a chaotic Cournot model with complementary goods
by Matsumoto, Akio & Nonaka, Yasuo
- 784-803 The complex dynamics of financially constrained heterogeneous firms
by Agliari, Anna & Gatti, Domenico Delli & Gallegati, Mauro & Lenci, Stefano
November 2006, Volume 61, Issue 3
- 325-338 Strategic outsourcing revisited
by Buehler, Stefan & Haucap, Justus
- 339-350 Strategic asymmetry
by Tombak, Mihkel M.
- 351-374 Screening budgets
by Wagner, Alexander F. & Miller, Nolan H. & Zeckhauser, Richard J.
- 375-392 Time is money--Time pressure, incentives, and the quality of decision-making
by Kocher, Martin G. & Sutter, Matthias
- 393-414 Drift effect under timing without observability: Experimental evidence
by Caminati, Mauro & Innocenti, Alessandro & Ricciuti, Roberto
- 415-431 Do forward markets enhance competition?: Experimental evidence
by Le Coq, Chloe & Orzen, Henrik
- 432-452 Uncertainty, irreversibility, and the likelihood of entry: An empirical assessment of the option to defer
by Folta, Timothy B. & Johnson, Douglas R. & O'Brien, Jonathan
- 453-470 Confidence interval estimation tasks and the economics of overconfidence
by Cesarini, David & Sandewall, Orjan & Johannesson, Magnus
- 471-486 Why stable fiat money hyperinflates: Results from an experimental economy
by Deck, Cary A. & McCabe, Kevin A. & Porter, David P.
- 487-503 The Coase theorem in tenant protection
by Otani, Kiyoshi
- 504-512 A comment on Sen's `Sraffa, Wittgenstein, and Gramsci'
by Sinha, Ajit
- 513-515 M. Benoit and R.L. Hudson, The (Mis)Behavior of Markets: A Fractal View of Risk, Ruin and Reward, Basic Books, New York (2004) (xxiv + 328 pp., $27.50, ISBN 0-465-04355-0)
by Vorlow, Constantinos E.
- 515-519 D. Colander, R.E. Prasch and F.A. Sheth, Editors, Race, Liberalism, and Economics, The University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor (2004) (334 + x pp., index, $65.00, ISBN 0-472-11356-9)
by Farrant, Andrew
October 2006, Volume 61, Issue 2
- 145-148 Editorial
by Arnason, Ragnar & Baldursson, Fridrik M. & Sturluson, Jon Thor
- 149-163 The value-added of laboratory experiments for the study of institutions and common-pool resources
by Ostrom, Elinor
- 164-180 The effect of initial lease periods on price discovery in laboratory tradable fishing allowance markets
by Anderson, Christopher M. & Sutinen, Jon G.
- 181-198 Income distribution preferences and regulatory change in social dilemmas
by Johnson, Laurie T. & Rutstrom, E. Elisabet & George, J. Gregory
- 199-216 Emissions variability in tradable permit markets with imperfect enforcement and banking
by Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata
- 217-233 Direct and market effects of enforcing emissions trading programs: An experimental analysis
by Murphy, James J. & Stranlund, John K.
- 234-254 Decision making in patchy resource environments: Spatial misperception of bioeconomic models
by Schnier, Kurt E. & Anderson, Christopher M.
- 255-275 All-pay auctions--an experimental study
by Gneezy, Uri & Smorodinsky, Rann
- 276-283 Caps on bidding in all-pay auctions: Comments on the experiments of A. Rapoport and W. Amaldoss
by Dechenaux, Emmanuel & Kovenock, Dan & Lugovskyy, Volodymyr
- 284-303 Auctions for government securities: A laboratory comparison of uniform, discriminatory and Spanish designs
by Abbink, Klaus & Brandts, Jordi & Pezanis-Christou, Paul
- 304-323 Multi-unit auctions: A comparison of static and dynamic mechanisms
by Manelli, Alejandro M. & Sefton, Martin & Wilner, Benjamin S.
September 2006, Volume 61, Issue 1
- 1-19 Why we need a generalized Darwinism, and why generalized Darwinism is not enough
by Hodgson, Geoffrey M. & Knudsen, Thorbjorn
- 20-41 Other-regarding preferences: Egalitarian warm glow, empathy, and group size
by Stahl, Dale O. & Haruvy, Ernan
- 42-49 Generosity, anonymity, gender
by Dufwenberg, Martin & Muren, Astri
- 50-54 Gender composition in teams
by Dufwenberg, Martin & Muren, Astri
- 55-80 The sexual harassment of female active-duty personnel: Effects on job satisfaction and intentions to remain in the military
by Antecol, Heather & Cobb-Clark, Deborah
- 81-109 The importance of faith: Tax morale and religiosity
by Torgler, Benno
- 110-122 Price discrimination and social welfare with correlated demand
by Anam, Mahmudul & Chiang, Shin-Hwan
- 123-144 Rosenberg's "learning by using" and technology diffusion
by Mukoyama, Toshihiko
August 2006, Volume 60, Issue 4
- 449-459 Information aggregation and manipulation in an experimental market
by Hanson, Robin & Oprea, Ryan & Porter, David
- 460-470 Buried in paperwork: Excessive reporting in organizations
by Strausz, Roland
- 471-489 Information technology, organizational form, and transition to the market
by Earle, John S. & Pagano, Ugo & Lesi, Maria
- 490-506 Message-contingent delegation
by Krahmer, Daniel
- 507-525 Non-commitment in performance evaluation and the problem of information distortions
by Mitusch, Kay
- 526-552 A re-evaluation of adaptive expectations in light of global nonlinear dynamic analysis
by Agliari, Anna & Chiarella, Carl & Gardini, Laura
- 553-561 Finding and retaining the dominant strategy: The second-price, English and `sealed offer' English auctions
by Bernard, John C.
- 562-578 Cheap talk reconsidered: New evidence from CVM
by Aadland, David & Caplan, Arthur J.
- 579-602 The effect of certification with the ISO 9000 Quality Management Standard: A signaling approach
by Terlaak, Ann & King, Andrew A.
- 603-608 John H. Cochrane, Asset Pricing (Revised Edition), Princeton University Press, Princeton and Oxford (2005) xi + 533 pp., US$ 85
by Frankfurter, George M.
- 608-611 J.E. King, Editor, The Elgar Companion of Post Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK/Northampton, MA, USA (2005) (405 + xvii pp., $60.00, indexes both for names and subject, ISBN 1845422317)
by Earl, Peter E.
- 611-613 D.P. O'Brien, The Classical Economists Revisited, Princeton University Press, Princeton and Oxford (2004) (pp. vii + 423, $39.95 (cloth), ISBN 0-691-11939-2)
by Hebert, Robert F.
July 2006, Volume 60, Issue 3
- 283-305 The economics of identity: The origin and persistence of racial identity norms
by Darity, William Jr. & Mason, Patrick L. & Stewart, James B.
- 306-320 Poverty in dictator games: Awakening solidarity
by Branas-Garza, Pablo
- 321-345 Incidence and impact of land conflict in Uganda
by Deininger, Klaus & Castagnini, Raffaella
- 346-372 Works councils and environmental investment: Theory and evidence from German panel data
by Askildsen, Jan Erik & Jirjahn, Uwe & Smith, Stephen C.
- 373-398 Let's get personal: An international examination of the influence of communication, culture and social distance on other regarding preferences
by Buchan, Nancy R. & Johnson, Eric J. & Croson, Rachel T.A.
- 399-422 Adapting behaviors through a learning process
by Jean-Marie, Alain & Tidball, Mabel
- 423-438 Asset specificity and the fear of exploitation
by Hwang, Peter
- 439-447 Personal ethics, understanding, and participatory democracy: Michael D. Barber's new biography of Alfred Schutz
by Prendergast, Christopher
June 2006, Volume 60, Issue 2
- 129-146 Honestly, why are you driving a BMW?
by Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Martinsson, Peter
- 147-163 Cooperation and the in-group-out-group bias: A field test on Israeli kibbutz members and city residents
by Ruffle, Bradley J. & Sosis, Richard
- 164-181 Equilibrium selection: Payoff or risk dominance?: The case of the "weakest link"
by Fevrier, Philippe & Linnemer, Laurent
- 182-204 Extractive bribe and default in subsidized credit programs
by Saha, Bibhas & Thampy, Trivikraman
- 205-229 Learning about investment risk: The effects of structural uncertainty on dynamic investment and consumption
by Kumar, Praveen
- 230-251 A critique of a Post Keynesian model of hoarding, and an alternative model
by Andresen, Trond
- 252-275 Chaos in the core-periphery model
by Currie, Martin & Kubin, Ingrid
- 276-277 Moral hazard, insurance and some collusion: A comment on Alger and Ma
by Niemann, Maike & Schiller, Jorg
- 278-281 Gunnar Eliasson, Firm Objectives, Controls and Organization: The Use of Information and the Transfer of Knowledge within the Firm, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands/Boston, Massachusetts/London, England (1996) 276 + xvi pp., index, ISBN 0-7923-3870-7
by Kaufman, Adam
May 2006, Volume 60, Issue 1
- 1-10 Tom Sawyer and the construction of value
by Ariely, Dan & Loewenstein, George & Prelec, Drazen
- 11-26 Communication and punishment in voluntary contribution experiments
by Bochet, Olivier & Page, Talbot & Putterman, Louis
- 27-36 Requests and social distance in dictator games
by Rankin, Frederick W.
- 37-54 Confusion or fairness in the field? Rejections in the ultimatum game under the strategy method
by Bahry, Donna L. & Wilson, Rick K.
- 55-69 Does information matter in the commons?: Experimental evidence
by Apesteguia, Jose
- 70-84 Learning with misspecification in an artificial currency market
by Georges, Christophre
- 85-99 Entry and exit with information externalities
by Comino, Stefano
- 100-111 Allowing for two production periods in the Cournot duopoly: Experimental evidence
by Muller, Wieland
- 112-128 Optimal duplication of effort in advocacy systems
by Palumbo, Giuliana
April 2006, Volume 59, Issue 4
March 2006, Volume 59, Issue 3
- 297-323 Megafauna extinction: A paleoeconomic theory of human overkill in the pleistocene
by Bulte, Erwin & Horan, Richard D. & Shogren, Jason F.
- 324-348 Organizational inertia and dynamic incentives
by Boyer, Marcel & Robert, Jacques
- 349-373 In praise of rigidity: The bright side of long-term contracts in repeated trust games
by Colombo, Ferdinando & Merzoni, Guido
- 374-405 Incumbent employees' resistance to implementing privatization policy
by Druk-Gal, Bat-Sheva & Yaari, Varda
- 406-422 Positive and negative reciprocity in the labor market
by Pereira, Paulo T. & Silva, Nuno & Silva, Joao Andrade e
- 423-432 Information aggregation with costly information and random ordering: Experimental evidence
by Kraemer, Carlo & Noth, Markus & Weber, Martin
- 433-449 Subjective and objective measures of governmental regulations in OECD nations
by Nicoletti, Giuseppe & Pryor, Frederic L.
- 450-453 Thomas Sowell (Revised and expanded edition), Basic Economics: A Citizen's Guide to the Economy, Basic Books, New York (2004) (x + 438, US$ 35.00).Thomas Sowell (2nd ed.), Applied Economics: Thinking Beyond Stage One, Basic Books, New York (2004) (x + 246, US$ 30.00)
by Beaulier, Scott
- 453-456 Springer Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems # 521R. Cowan and N. Jonard, Editors, Heterogenous Agents, Interactions and Economic Performance, Springer, Berlin (2003) pp. XIV+339, $64.95
by Dawid, Herbert
February 2006, Volume 59, Issue 2
- 155-172 Your morals might be your moods
by Kirchsteiger, Georg & Rigotti, Luca & Rustichini, Aldo
- 173-194 Tasting freedom: Happiness, religion and economic transition
by Lelkes, Orsolya
- 195-213 Fine enough or don't fine at all
by Lin, Chung-cheng & Yang, C.C.
- 214-229 Incentive and incarceration effects in a general equilibrium model of crime
by Persson, Mats & Siven, Claes-Henric
- 230-248 Should governments compete for foreign direct investment?
by Katz, Barbara G. & Owen, Joel
- 249-286 Economic growth and concentrated ownership in stock markets
by Castaneda, Gonzalo
- 287-291 Bruce Caldwell, Hayek's Challenge: An Intellectual Biography of F.A. Hayek, The University of Chicago Press, Chicago, London (2004) 489 + xi pp., index, US$ 55.00, ISBN 0-226-09191-0
by Koppl, Roger
- 292-295 Islam and Mammon, The Economic Predicaments of Islamism. Timur Kuran, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, 2004, US$ 28.00, 194 pp., index
by Rosser, J. Barkley
January 2006, Volume 59, Issue 1
- 1-28 Equity links and information acquisition in biotechnology alliances
by Filson, Darren & Morales, Rosa
- 29-44 Equity pattern, corporate governance and performance: A study of India's corporate sector
by Patibandla, Murali
- 45-68 The effects of takeover threats on shareholders and firm value
by Haan, Marco A. & Riyanto, Yohanes
- 69-88 Finance, control and profitability: the influence of German banks
by Chirinko, Robert S. & Elston, Julie Ann
- 89-107 Timing of verification procedures: Monitoring versus auditing
by Strausz, Roland
- 109-131 The new institutional economics and the theory of behaviour under uncertainty
by Dequech, David
- 133-146 The wage effects from the use of personal contacts as hiring channels
by Antoninis, Manos
- 147-151 B.M.S. van Praag and A. Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Happiness Quantified. A Satisfaction Calculus Approach, Oxford University Press, New York, USA (2004) 332 + IIIX pp., index, Price $74.00
by Senik, Claudia
- 151-154 Duncan K. Foley, Editor, Unholy Trinity: Labor, Capital, and Land in the New Economy, Routledge, London (2003) 98 pages, index, $90.00
by Rosser, J. Jr.
December 2005, Volume 58, Issue 4
- 459-486 Multiproject contact in research joint ventures: evidence and theory
by Snyder, Christopher M. & Vonortas, Nicholas S.
- 487-510 The economics of intrapreneurial innovation
by Subramanian, Narayanan
- 511-526 Sharing of endogenous risk in construction
by Olsen, Trond E. & Osmundsen, Petter
- 527-547 Sustainable growth with environmental spillovers
by Endress, Lee H. & Roumasset, James A. & Zhou, Ting
- 548-550 C.H. Hommes, R. Ramer and C.A. Withagen, Editors, Equilibrium, Markets and Dynamics: Essays in Honour of Claus Weddepohl, Springer-Verlag, Berlin (2002, $99.00, xv + 344 pp.) ISBN 3-540-43470-4
by Medio, Alfredo
- 550-554 Puu Tonu, Attractors, Bifurcations and Chaos: Nonlinear Phenomena in Economics (2nd edition), Springer-Verlag, Berlin and Heidelberg (2003) ISBN 3-540-40226-8 (xii + 209, US$ 119.00)
by Matsumoto, Akio
- 554-556 John Ermisch, An Economic Analysis of the Family, Princeton University Press, Princeton (2003) ISBN 0-691-09667-8 271 pp., index, US$ 37.95
by Horwitz, Steven
- 556-560 Tyler Cowen, Creative Destruction: How Globalization is Changing the World's Cultures, Princeton University Press, Princeton and Oxford (2002) ISBN 0-691-09016-5 179 + vii pp., index, US$ 45.00
by Bianchi, Marina
November 2005, Volume 58, Issue 3