Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization
2002, Volume 49, Issue 3
- 307-325 Effectivity and constructivity in economic theory
by Vela Velupillai, K.
- 327-344 Microfoundations of macroeconomic fluctuations and the laws of probability theory: the principle of large numbers versus rational expectations arbitrage
by Chen, Ping
- 345-361 A computational theory of the firm
by Barr, Jason & Saraceno, Francesco
- 363-380 Dynamic coalition formation and the core
by Arnold, Tone & Schwalbe, Ulrich
- 381-404 Marshallian recursive preferences and growth
by Gootzeit, Michael & Schneider, Johannes & Smith, William
- 405-409 Cooperation as a result of learning with aspiration levels
by Oechssler, Jorg
- 411-421 Allais paradox in the small
by Fan, Chinn-Ping
- 423-427 Two-moment decision models and utility-representable preferences: a comment on Bar-Shira and Finkelshtain
by Gelles, Gregory M. & Mitchell, Douglas W.
- 429-431 Reply to Gelles and Mitchell
by Bar-Shira, Ziv & Finkelshtain, Israel
2002, Volume 49, Issue 2
- 143-147 Journal of economic behavior and organization: special issue on heterogeneous interacting agents in financial markets
by Lux, Thomas & Marchesi, Michele
- 149-171 The price dynamics of common trading strategies
by Farmer, J. Doyne & Joshi, Shareen
- 173-197 Speculative behaviour and complex asset price dynamics: a global analysis
by Chiarella, Carl & Dieci, Roberto & Gardini, Laura
- 199-216 Open models of share markets with two dominant types of participants
by Aoki, Masanao
- 217-239 On the emergent properties of artificial stock markets: the efficient market hypothesis and the rational expectations hypothesis
by Chen, Shu-Heng & Yeh, Chia-Hsuan
- 241-267 Self-organization and market crashes
by Focardi, Sergio & Cincotti, Silvano & Marchesi, Michele
- 269-285 A microsimulation of traders activity in the stock market: the role of heterogeneity, agents' interactions and trade frictions
by Iori, Giulia
2002, Volume 49, Issue 1
- 1-17 A model scholar: Herbert A. Simon (1916-2001)
by Augier, Mie & March, James G.
- 19-37 Modularity in technology and organization
by Langlois, Richard N.
- 39-49 The ultimate control group
by Dow, Gregory K.
- 51-77 Modeling the labor market as an evolving institution: model ARTEMIS
by Ballot, Gerard
- 79-96 A comparison of the discounted utility model and hyperbolic discounting models in the case of social and private intertemporal preferences for health
by van der Pol, Marjon & Cairns, John
- 97-112 Product and process innovations in the life cycle of an industry
by Filson, Darren
- 113-130 Emotion and self-control
by Gifford, Adam Jr.
- 131-135 The effects of emotions on bounded rationality: a comment on Kaufman
by Hanoch, Yaniv
- 137-141 On emotion and bounded rationality: reply to Hanoch
by Kaufman, Bruce E.
2002, Volume 48, Issue 4
- 335-354 Paradoxical effects of drug policy in a model with imperfect competition and switching costs
by Skott, Peter & Thorlund Jepsen, Gunnar
- 355-363 Marginal productivity analysis in teams
by Rose, David C.
- 365-374 Signaling versus contingent contracts with costly turnover
by Perri, Timothy J.
- 375-389 Resistance is futile: the assimilation of behavioral finance
by Frankfurter, George M. & McGoun, Elton G.
- 391-401 The behavioral life-cycle theory of consumer behavior: survey evidence
by Graham, Fred & Isaac, Alan G.
- 403-412 Group identity and gender in public goods experiments
by Solow, John L. & Kirkwood, Nicole
- 413-422 Dutch treat versus Oriental treat
by Kim, Jeong-Yoo & Bae, Hyung & Won, Dongchul
- 423-430 Equity or intention: it is the thought that counts
by Nelson, William Jr.
- 431-444 Information disclosure in auctions: an experiment
by Dufwenberg, Martin & Gneezy, Uri
- 445-453 Holistic experimentation versus decomposition: an ultimatum experiment
by Albert, Max & Guth, Werner & Kirchler, Erich & Maciejovsky, Boris
2002, Volume 48, Issue 3
- 221-241 Making corrupt deals: contracting in the shadow of the law
by Lambsdorff, Johann Graf
- 243-264 Fairness and sharing in innovation games: a laboratory investigation
by Cason, Timothy N. & Mui, Vai-Lam
- 265-280 Macroeconomic forecasts and microeconomic forecasters
by Lamont, Owen A.
- 281-290 A socio-economic model of stigma and related social problems
by Furuya, Kaku
- 291-304 Identifying and measuring public policy goals: ISTEA and the US bus transit industry
by Nolan, J. F. & Ritchie, P. C. & Rowcroft, J. E.
- 305-317 Crowding-out voluntary contributions to public goods
by Chan, Kenneth S. & Godby, Rob & Mestelman, Stuart & Andrew Muller, R.
- 319-334 Bargaining in markets with simultaneous and sequential suppliers
by Bouckaert, Jan
2002, Volume 48, Issue 2
- 105-126 Is there an endogenous relationship between culture and economic development?
by Frederking, Lauretta Conklin
- 127-154 Demand saturation-creation and economic growth
by Aoki, Masanao & Yoshikawa, Hiroshi
- 155-162 Allies as rivals: internal and external rent seeking
by Glazer, Amihai
- 163-176 Pretrial bargaining with self-serving bias and asymmetric information
by Farmer, Amy & Pecorino, Paul
- 177-195 Collusion in private value ascending price auctions
by Sherstyuk, Katerina
- 197-216 An experimental study of the repeated trust game with incomplete information
by Anderhub, Vital & Engelmann, Dirk & Guth, Werner
- 217-218 Economics, Values and Organization: Avner Ben-Ner and Louis Putterman (Eds.), Cambridge University Press, New York, 1998, 556 pp., $85.00 cloth
by Holt, Richard P. F.
- 219-220 Evolution and Institutions: On Evolutionary Economics and the Evolution of Economics: Geoffrey M. Hodgson, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK, 1999, $95.00, 345 pp
by Holt, Richard P. F.
2002, Volume 48, Issue 1
- 1-14 Are preferences stable? The case of health care
by San Miguel, Fernando & Ryan, Mandy & Scott, Anthony
- 15-28 Pragmatic beliefs and overconfidence
by Hvide, Hans K.
- 29-36 Low risk aversion encourages the choice for entrepreneurship: an empirical test of a truism
by Cramer, J. S. & Hartog, J. & Jonker, N. & Van Praag, C. M.
- 37-50 Accounting for risk aversion in repeated prisoners' dilemma games: an experimental test
by Sabater-Grande, Gerardo & Georgantzis, Nikolaos
- 51-56 Finite durability of capital and the investment-uncertainty relationship
by Nakamura, Tamotsu
- 57-69 Marital investments, time consistency and emotions
by Dufwenberg, Martin
- 71-91 Between utility and cognition: the neurobiology of relative position
by Zizzo, Daniel John
- 93-104 Non-adherence to a low-fat diet: an economic perspective
by Yaniv, Gideon
2002, Volume 47, Issue 4
- 345-358 Banks, systematic risk, and industrial concentration: theory and evidence
by Kildegaard, Arne & Williams, Pete
- 359-373 Delegation and firms' ability to collude
by Lambertini, Luca & Trombetta, Marco
- 375-390 The effects of information costs on search and convergence in experimental markets
by Brannon, James I. & Gorman, Michael F.
- 391-405 Changes in the employment contract?: Evidence from a quasi-experiment
by Charness, Gary & Levine, David I.
- 407-421 Unions as commitment devices
by Eguchi, Kyota
- 423-433 The asset allocation decision and investor heterogeneity: a puzzle?
by Ackert, Lucy F. & Church, Bryan K. & Englis, Basil
- 435-450 Market behavior in the presence of divergent and imperfect private information: experimental evidence from Canada, China, and the United States
by Ackert, Lucy F. & Church, Bryan K. & Zhang, Ping
- 451-462 Why competition may drive up prices
by Inderst, Roman
- 463-466 The Natural Instability of Markets: Expectations, Increasing Returns, and the Collapse of Capitalism: Michael Perelman, St. Martin's Press, New York, 1999, 165 pp. + xiv, bibliography, index
by Devine, James G.
- 466-468 The Dynamics of Keynesian Monetary Growth: Carl Chiarella and Peter Flaschel, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2000, 434 pages, index, $90, ISBN 0521 643511
by Keen, Steve
2002, Volume 47, Issue 3
- 237-257 Group consumption, free-riding, and informal reciprocity agreements
by Borcherding, Thomas E. & Filson, Darren
- 259-273 Bowling Alone: a review essay
by Durlauf, Steven N.
- 275-290 Identifying cooperative behavior: some experimental results in a prisoner's dilemma game
by Brosig, Jeannette
- 291-307 The trust paradox: a survey of economic inquiries into the nature of trust and trustworthiness
by James Jr., Harvey S.
- 309-333 Locally interdependent preferences in a general equilibrium environment
by Bell, Ann Maria
- 335-341 Giovanni Dosi, Innovation, organization and economic dynamics: Selected essays: Edward Elgar Publishing, Cheltenham, UK/Northampton, MA, 2000, pp. X+703; author index; price US$ 150.00
by Mazzucato, Mariana
- 341-343 Marx, Veblen, and Contemporary Institutional Political Economy: Principles and Unstable Dynamics of Capitalism: O'Hara, Phillip Anthony, 2000; Aldershott, Hants and Brookfield, VT: Edward Elgar, 2000, xiv + 384 pp., index, US$ 100.00
by Perelman, Michael
2002, Volume 47, Issue 2
- 141-163 Organizational learning in production networks
by Taudes, Alfred & Trcka, Michael & Lukanowicz, Martin
- 165-178 Hierarchies, incentives and collusion in a model of enforcement
by Mishra, Ajit
- 179-195 Communication and cooperation
by Miller, John H. & Butts, Carter T. & Rode, David
- 197-219 Governance inseparability and the evolution of US biotechnology industry
by Argyres, Nicholas S. & Liebeskind, Julia Porter
- 221-236 Endogenous outside options in coordination games: experimental evidence
by Yavas, Abdullah
2002, Volume 47, Issue 1
- 1-18 Novelty, preferences, and fashion: when goods are unsettling
by Bianchi, Marina
- 19-25 Counter-compensatory inter-vivos transfers and parental altruism: compatibility or orthogonality?
by Stark, Oded & Zhang, Junsen
- 27-53 A good man is hard to find : Marriage as an institution
by Murphy, Russell Jr.
- 55-70 Choices of organizational structures in religious organizations: a game theoretic approach
by Mao, Wen & Zech, Charles
- 71-85 Do players correctly estimate what others do? : Evidence of conservatism in beliefs
by Huck, Steffen & Weizsacker, Georg
- 87-101 Ladder tournaments and underdogs: lessons from professional bowling
by Abrevaya, Jason
- 103-120 Are N+1 heads better than one?: The case of mutual fund managers
by Prather, Larry J. & Middleton, Karen L.
- 121-140 On the optimality of public pensions in an economy with life-cyclers and myopes
by Docquier, Frederic
2001, Volume 46, Issue 4
- 357-377 Dilemma games: game parameters and matching protocols
by Schmidt, David & Shupp, Robert & Walker, James & Ahn, T. K. & Ostrom, Elinor
- 379-394 "No return, no refund": an analysis of deposit-refund systems
by Kulshreshtha, Praveen & Sarangi, Sudipta
- 395-408 Productivity growth, increasing income inequality and social insurance: the case of China?
by Yui Leung, Charles Ka
- 409-421 A random nth-price auction
by Shogren, Jason F. & Margolis, Michael & Koo, Cannon & List, John A.
- 423-429 Are women really the "fairer" sex? Corruption and women in government
by Dollar, David & Fisman, Raymond & Gatti, Roberta
- 431-435 Why do biased heuristics approximate Bayes rule in double auctions?
by Jamal, Karim & Sunder, Shyam
- 437-440 A comment on sequential elections and overlapping terms: voting for US Senate
by Swank, Otto H.
- 441-444 Reply to a comment on sequential elections and overlapping terms: voting for US senate
by Heckelman, Jac C.
2001, Volume 46, Issue 3
- 249-269 Read this paper later: procrastination with time-consistent preferences
by Fischer, Carolyn
- 271-290 Some doubts about measuring self-interest using dictator experiments: the costs of anonymity
by Frohlich, Norman & Oppenheimer, Joe & Bernard Moore, J.
- 291-311 The life-cycle of a microfinance institution: the Irish loan funds
by Hollis, Aidan & Sweetman, Arthur
- 313-325 Formal and informal sector credit institutions and interlinkage
by Chakrabarty, Debajyoti & Chaudhuri, Ananish
- 327-342 Testing for non-linear structure in an artificial financial market
by Chen, Shu-Heng & Lux, Thomas & Marchesi, Michele
- 343-346 Herd behavior of Japanese economists
by Ashiya, Masahiro & Doi, Takero
- 347-356 On flexibility
by Weiss, Christoph R.
2001, Volume 46, Issue 2
- 137-164 Fair and square: the four sides of distributive justice
by Konow, James
- 165-191 A reputational model of authority
by Al-Najjar, Nabil I.
- 193-208 Acquisition of costly information: an experimental study
by Rotheli, Tobias F.
- 209-225 Equitable choices in bargaining games with joint production
by Gantner, Anita & Guth, Werner & Konigstein, Manfred
- 227-247 Design and evaluation of an economic experiment via the Internet
by Anderhub, Vital & Muller, Rudolf & Schmidt, Carsten
2001, Volume 46, Issue 1
- 1-22 Round-about production, co-ordination failure, technological change, and the wage-employment dilemma
by Amendola, M. & Froeschle, C. & Gaffard, J. -L. & Lega, E.
- 23-37 The Phillips curve, regime switching, and the NAIRU
by Ferri, Piero & Greenberg, Edward & Day, Richard H.
- 39-55 On endogenous growth and increasing returns: modeling learning-by-doing and the division of labor
by De Liso, Nicola & Filatrella, Giovanni & Weaver, Nick
- 57-71 Statistical dynamics and Walras' law
by Huang, Weihong
- 73-100 Equilibrium selection in a nonlinear duopoly game with adaptive expectations
by Bischi, Gian Italo & Kopel, Michael
- 101-136 A Keynesian macroeconometric framework for the analysis of monetary policy rules
by Flaschel, Peter & Gong, Gang & Semmler, Willi
2001, Volume 45, Issue 4
- 339-359 Do lending relationships matter?: Evidence from bank survey data in Germany
by Lehmann, Erik & Neuberger, Doris
- 361-381 Risk sharing in the supplier relationship: new evidence from the Japanese automotive industry
by Okamuro, Hiroyuki
- 383-401 Cooperation in R&D: the case of patent infringement agreements
by Marjit, Sugata & Mukherjee, Arijit & Ling Shi, He
- 403-425 Innovation and reciprocal externalities: information transmission via job mobility
by Cooper, David P.
- 427-440 Do hostile mergers destroy jobs?
by Conyon, Martin J. & Girma, Sourafel & Thompson, Steve & Wright, Peter W.
- 441-458 The impact of hierarchies on wages
by Meagher, Kieron J.
- 459-473 Delegated bargaining and renegotiation
by Bester, Helmut & Sakovics, Jozsef
2001, Volume 45, Issue 3
- 225-226 Subjective well-being and economic analysis: a brief introduction
by Easterlin, Richard A.
- 227-249 On the validity of utility statements: standard theory versus Duesenberry's
by Hollander, Heinz
- 251-278 Relative-income effects on subjective well-being in the cross-section
by McBride, Michael
- 279-291 Attitude choice, economic change, and welfare
by Ng, Yew-Kwang & Wang, Jianguo
- 293-300 A clue to the paradox of happiness
by Phelps, Charlotte D.
- 301-328 Relative payoffs and happiness: an experimental study
by Charness, Gary & Grosskopf, Brit
- 329-331 Individual Strategy and Social Structure: An Evolutionary Theory of Institutions: H. Peyton Young, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, 1998, pp. xvi+190
by Albin, Peter S. & Foley, Duncan K.
- 332-335 Alchemies of the Mind: Jon Elster, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1999, 450 + xii pp., Index, ISBN 0-521-64279-5, US$ 59.95
by Koppl, Roger
2001, Volume 45, Issue 2
- 113-132 Learning by helping: a bounded rationality model of mentoring
by Arai, Mahmood & Billot, Antoine & Lanfranchi, Joseph
- 133-153 The new institutional economics and the theory of the firm
by Furubotn, Eirik G.
- 155-173 Optimizing multi-stage negotiations
by John, Reinhard & Raith, Matthias G.
- 175-184 Monopolistic competition and bounded rationality
by Jin, Jim Y.
- 185-211 Mode, size, and location of foreign direct investments and industry markups
by Chung, Wilbur
- 213-224 The timing of foreign direct investment under uncertainty: evidence from the Spanish banking sector
by Blandon, Josep Garcia
2001, Volume 45, Issue 1
- 1-17 Contingent social utility in the prisoners' dilemma
by Gibbons, Robert & Boven, Leaf Van
- 19-35 Population rule learning in symmetric normal-form games: theory and evidence
by Stahl, Dale O.
- 37-47 On the use of a modified Shapley value to determine the optimal size of a cartel
by Rothschild, R.
- 49-68 Wave trains, innovation noise, and long waves
by Franke, R.
- 69-81 Asset specificity and a firm's borrowing ability: an empirical analysis of manufacturing firms
by Mocnik, Dijana
- 83-97 An experimental test of a predator-prey model of appropriation
by Carter, John R. & Anderton, Charles H.
- 99-106 The quality of the signal matters -- a note on imperfect observability and the timing of moves
by Muller, Wieland
- 107-110 Foundations of Organizational Strategy: Michael C. Jensen (Ed.), Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, 1998, 414 pp., $45.00
by Bierly III, Paul E.
- 111-111 Rationality Gone Awry? Decision Making Inconsistent with Economic and Financial Theory: Hugh Schwartz (Ed.), Praeger, Westport, Connecticut, 1998, pp. 209 + xxiii, $65.00, Includes index and bibliography
by Wood, William C.
2001, Volume 44, Issue 4
- 363-382 Will most of us be working for giant enterprises by 2028?
by Pryor, Frederic L.
- 383-402 Shirking and the choice of technology: a theory of production inefficiency with an empirical application
by Depken II, Craig A. & Redmount, Esther & Snow, Arthur
- 403-412 The effect of business risk on manufacturing investment: Sectoral survey evidence from Ireland
by Driver, Ciaran & Whelan, Brendan
- 413-434 Does inequality of labor earnings emerge in young days or later? : Labor earnings dynamics and learning about individual ability in heterogeneous society
by Yamauchi K., Futoshi
- 435-453 Spot market mechanism design and competitivity issues in electric power
by Denton, Michael J. & Rassenti, Stephen J. & Smith, Vernon L.
- 455-465 Incentive schemes as a signaling device
by Inderst, Roman
- 467-479 Information acquisition and entry
by Hurkens, Sjaak & Vulkan, Nir
2001, Volume 44, Issue 3
- 249-267 The effects of community characteristics on community social behavior
by Brooks, Nancy
- 269-293 Firm size and productivity differential: theory and evidence from a panel of US firms
by Dhawan, Rajeev
- 295-314 Endogenous labor supply, growth and overlapping generations
by Duranton, Gilles
- 315-332 Dynamic consistency in incentive planning with a material input
by Neary, Hugh M.
- 333-345 Production-to-order or production-to-stock: the endogenous choice of institution in experimental auction markets
by Phillips, Owen R. & Menkhaus, Dale J. & Krogmeier, Joseph L.
- 347-362 Buyer experimentation and introductory pricing
by Schlee, Edward E.
2001, Volume 44, Issue 2
- 129-143 Faculty participation in university governance and the effects on university performance
by BrownJr., William O.
- 145-167 Help, harm or avoid? On the personal advantage of dispositions to cooperate and punish in multilateral PD games with exit
by Congleton, Roger D. & Vanberg, Viktor J.
- 169-176 A model of institutional formation within a rent seeking environment
by Sylwester, Kevin
- 177-200 The information advantage in two-person bargaining with incomplete information
by Seale, Darryl A. & Daniel, Terry E. & Rapoport, Amnon
- 201-219 Why do black basketball players work more for less money?
by McCormick, Robert E. & Tollison, Robert D.
- 221-232 Anticipatory learning in two-person games: some experimental results
by Tang, Fang-Fang
- 233-248 Multi-task agency: a combinatorial model
by Bardsley, Peter
2001, Volume 44, Issue 1
- 1-30 On sympathy and games
by Sally, David
- 31-54 Making sense of institutions as a factor shaping economic performance
by Nelson, Richard R. & Sampat, Bhaven N.
- 55-69 Agency costs, asset specificity, and the capital structure of the firm
by Vilasuso, Jon & Minkler, Alanson
- 71-83 Can agents learn their way out of chaos?
by Schonhofer, Martin
- 85-103 Statistical estimation and moment evaluation of a stochastic growth model with asset market restrictions
by Lettau, Martin & Gong, Gang & Semmler, Willi
- 105-127 Optimal assignment of principalship in teams
by Li, Shuhe & Zhang, Weiying
2000, Volume 43, Issue 4
- 405-421 Warm-glow versus cold-prickle: a further experimental study of framing effects on free-riding
by Park, Eun-Soo
- 423-446 Wage equity and employee motivation in nonprofit and for-profit organizations
by Leete, Laura
- 447-470 Economic motives and professional norms: the case of general medical practice
by Iversen, Tor & Luras, Hilde
- 471-485 Confidence lost and -- partially -- regained: consumer response to food scares
by Bocker, Andreas & Hanf, Claus-Hennig
- 487-497 Full-scale real tests of consumer behavior using experimental data
by Mattei, Aurelio
- 499-522 Professionals and students in a lobbying experiment: Professional rules of conduct and subject surrogacy
by Potters, Jan & van Winden, Frans
2000, Volume 43, Issue 3
- 279-293 Ownership structure and the quality of medical care: evidence from the dialysis industry
by Ford, Jon M. & Kaserman, David L.
- 295-318 The effect of organizational form on quality: the case of franchising
by Michael, Steven C.
- 319-336 Why capital suppliers (usually) hire workers: what we know and what we need to know
by Dow, Gregory K. & Putterman, Louis
- 337-357 International trade and internal organization
by Patel, Urjit R.
- 359-376 Nonprofit decision making and social regulation: the intended and unintended consequences of Title IX
by Carroll, Kathleen A. & Humphreys, Brad R.
- 377-391 A game-theoretic explanation of the administrative lattice in institutions of higher learning
by Ortmann, Andreas & Squire, Richard
- 393-395 Rejoinder to Kritikos and Bolle: making indenture viable -- the extortionary power of pre-commitment in iterated prisoner's dilemma
by Holt, Gerhard
- 397-403 Indenture: an institution for a credible commitment without extortion
by Kritikos, Alexander S.
2000, Volume 43, Issue 2
- 141-166 Optimal search on a technology landscape
by Kauffman, Stuart & Lobo, Jose & Macready, William G.
- 167-198 A contribution to the evolutionary theory of innovation, imitation and growth
by Iwai, Katsuhito
- 199-221 The role of linkages in firm performance: evidence from southern Italy
by Mazzola, Fabio & Bruni, Sergio
- 223-238 Keeping up with the Joneses: competition and the evolution of collusion
by Dixon, Huw David
- 239-262 Spatial evolution of automata in the prisoners' dilemma
by Kirchkamp, Oliver
- 263-277 The dynamics of resource allocation in research organizations
by Filson, Darren
2000, Volume 43, Issue 1
- 1-34 Bounded rationality, social and cultural norms, and interdependence via reference groups
by Hayakawa, Hiroaki
- 35-55 Status competition and performance in work groups
by Loch, Christoph H. & Huberman, Bernardo A. & Stout, Suzanne
- 57-73 Friend-or-foe intentionality priming in an extensive form trust game
by Burnham, Terence & McCabe, Kevin & Smith, Vernon L.
- 75-89 Entitlements and fairness:: an experimental study of distributive preferences
by Rutstrom, E. Elisabet & Williams, Melonie B.
- 91-99 On some implications of evolutionary psychology for the study of preferences and institutions
by Ben-Ner, Avner & Putterman, Louis
- 101-113 Does economics make citizens corrupt?
by Frank, Bjorn & Schulze, Gunther G.
- 115-125 "Yes men", integrity, and the optimal design of incentive contracts
by Ewerhart, Christian & Schmitz, Patrick W.
- 127-139 Do as you say, say as you do: evidence on gender differences in actual and stated contributions to public goods
by Brown, Kelly M. & Taylor, Laura O.
2000, Volume 42, Issue 4
- 427-444 When to fire bad managers: the role of collusion between management and board of directors
by Beetsma, Roel & Peters, Hans & Rebers, Eugene
- 445-462 Interlinkage, limited liability and strategic interaction
by Basu, Kaushik & Bell, Clive & Bose, Pinaki