Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization
December 2006, Volume 61, Issue 4
- 562-576 Modeling a large population of traders: Mimesis and stability
by Omurtag, Ahmet & Sirovich, Lawrence
- 577-598 The continuous time random walk formalism in financial markets
by Masoliver, Jaume & Montero, Miquel & Perello, Josep & Weiss, George H.
- 599-616 Technical trading in the Santa Fe Institute Artificial Stock Market revisited
by Ehrentreich, Norman
- 617-631 On the behavior of proposers in ultimatum games
by Brenner, Thomas & Vriend, Nicolaas J.
- 632-652 Social learning in market games
by Altavilla, Carlo & Luini, Luigi & Sbriglia, Patrizia
- 653-667 The real communication network behind the formal chart: Community structure in organizations
by Guimera, R. & Danon, L. & Diaz-Guilera, A. & Giralt, F. & Arenas, A.
- 668-690 Organizational performance in hierarchies and communities of practice
by Dupouet, Olivier & Yildizoglu, Murat
- 691-709 Protection and social order
by Wilhite, Allen
- 710-728 Innovation waves, self-organized criticality and technological convergence
by Andergassen, Rainer & Nardini, Franco & Ricottilli, Massimo
- 729-749 Complex dynamical behaviour in economic production networks
by Ponzi, A. & Yasutomi, A. & Kaneko, K.
- 750-768 An analysis of the cobweb model with boundedly rational heterogeneous producers
by Chiarella, Carl & He, Xue-Zhong & Hung, Hing & Zhu, Peiyuan
- 769-783 Statistical dynamics in a chaotic Cournot model with complementary goods
by Matsumoto, Akio & Nonaka, Yasuo
- 784-803 The complex dynamics of financially constrained heterogeneous firms
by Agliari, Anna & Gatti, Domenico Delli & Gallegati, Mauro & Lenci, Stefano
November 2006, Volume 61, Issue 3
- 325-338 Strategic outsourcing revisited
by Buehler, Stefan & Haucap, Justus
- 339-350 Strategic asymmetry
by Tombak, Mihkel M.
- 351-374 Screening budgets
by Wagner, Alexander F. & Miller, Nolan H. & Zeckhauser, Richard J.
- 375-392 Time is money--Time pressure, incentives, and the quality of decision-making
by Kocher, Martin G. & Sutter, Matthias
- 393-414 Drift effect under timing without observability: Experimental evidence
by Caminati, Mauro & Innocenti, Alessandro & Ricciuti, Roberto
- 415-431 Do forward markets enhance competition?: Experimental evidence
by Le Coq, Chloe & Orzen, Henrik
- 432-452 Uncertainty, irreversibility, and the likelihood of entry: An empirical assessment of the option to defer
by Folta, Timothy B. & Johnson, Douglas R. & O'Brien, Jonathan
- 453-470 Confidence interval estimation tasks and the economics of overconfidence
by Cesarini, David & Sandewall, Orjan & Johannesson, Magnus
- 471-486 Why stable fiat money hyperinflates: Results from an experimental economy
by Deck, Cary A. & McCabe, Kevin A. & Porter, David P.
- 487-503 The Coase theorem in tenant protection
by Otani, Kiyoshi
- 504-512 A comment on Sen's `Sraffa, Wittgenstein, and Gramsci'
by Sinha, Ajit
- 513-515 M. Benoit and R.L. Hudson, The (Mis)Behavior of Markets: A Fractal View of Risk, Ruin and Reward, Basic Books, New York (2004) (xxiv + 328 pp., $27.50, ISBN 0-465-04355-0)
by Vorlow, Constantinos E.
- 515-519 D. Colander, R.E. Prasch and F.A. Sheth, Editors, Race, Liberalism, and Economics, The University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor (2004) (334 + x pp., index, $65.00, ISBN 0-472-11356-9)
by Farrant, Andrew
October 2006, Volume 61, Issue 2
- 145-148 Editorial
by Arnason, Ragnar & Baldursson, Fridrik M. & Sturluson, Jon Thor
- 149-163 The value-added of laboratory experiments for the study of institutions and common-pool resources
by Ostrom, Elinor
- 164-180 The effect of initial lease periods on price discovery in laboratory tradable fishing allowance markets
by Anderson, Christopher M. & Sutinen, Jon G.
- 181-198 Income distribution preferences and regulatory change in social dilemmas
by Johnson, Laurie T. & Rutstrom, E. Elisabet & George, J. Gregory
- 199-216 Emissions variability in tradable permit markets with imperfect enforcement and banking
by Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata
- 217-233 Direct and market effects of enforcing emissions trading programs: An experimental analysis
by Murphy, James J. & Stranlund, John K.
- 234-254 Decision making in patchy resource environments: Spatial misperception of bioeconomic models
by Schnier, Kurt E. & Anderson, Christopher M.
- 255-275 All-pay auctions--an experimental study
by Gneezy, Uri & Smorodinsky, Rann
- 276-283 Caps on bidding in all-pay auctions: Comments on the experiments of A. Rapoport and W. Amaldoss
by Dechenaux, Emmanuel & Kovenock, Dan & Lugovskyy, Volodymyr
- 284-303 Auctions for government securities: A laboratory comparison of uniform, discriminatory and Spanish designs
by Abbink, Klaus & Brandts, Jordi & Pezanis-Christou, Paul
- 304-323 Multi-unit auctions: A comparison of static and dynamic mechanisms
by Manelli, Alejandro M. & Sefton, Martin & Wilner, Benjamin S.
September 2006, Volume 61, Issue 1
- 1-19 Why we need a generalized Darwinism, and why generalized Darwinism is not enough
by Hodgson, Geoffrey M. & Knudsen, Thorbjorn
- 20-41 Other-regarding preferences: Egalitarian warm glow, empathy, and group size
by Stahl, Dale O. & Haruvy, Ernan
- 42-49 Generosity, anonymity, gender
by Dufwenberg, Martin & Muren, Astri
- 50-54 Gender composition in teams
by Dufwenberg, Martin & Muren, Astri
- 55-80 The sexual harassment of female active-duty personnel: Effects on job satisfaction and intentions to remain in the military
by Antecol, Heather & Cobb-Clark, Deborah
- 81-109 The importance of faith: Tax morale and religiosity
by Torgler, Benno
- 110-122 Price discrimination and social welfare with correlated demand
by Anam, Mahmudul & Chiang, Shin-Hwan
- 123-144 Rosenberg's "learning by using" and technology diffusion
by Mukoyama, Toshihiko
August 2006, Volume 60, Issue 4
- 449-459 Information aggregation and manipulation in an experimental market
by Hanson, Robin & Oprea, Ryan & Porter, David
- 460-470 Buried in paperwork: Excessive reporting in organizations
by Strausz, Roland
- 471-489 Information technology, organizational form, and transition to the market
by Earle, John S. & Pagano, Ugo & Lesi, Maria
- 490-506 Message-contingent delegation
by Krahmer, Daniel
- 507-525 Non-commitment in performance evaluation and the problem of information distortions
by Mitusch, Kay
- 526-552 A re-evaluation of adaptive expectations in light of global nonlinear dynamic analysis
by Agliari, Anna & Chiarella, Carl & Gardini, Laura
- 553-561 Finding and retaining the dominant strategy: The second-price, English and `sealed offer' English auctions
by Bernard, John C.
- 562-578 Cheap talk reconsidered: New evidence from CVM
by Aadland, David & Caplan, Arthur J.
- 579-602 The effect of certification with the ISO 9000 Quality Management Standard: A signaling approach
by Terlaak, Ann & King, Andrew A.
- 603-608 John H. Cochrane, Asset Pricing (Revised Edition), Princeton University Press, Princeton and Oxford (2005) xi + 533 pp., US$ 85
by Frankfurter, George M.
- 608-611 J.E. King, Editor, The Elgar Companion of Post Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK/Northampton, MA, USA (2005) (405 + xvii pp., $60.00, indexes both for names and subject, ISBN 1845422317)
by Earl, Peter E.
- 611-613 D.P. O'Brien, The Classical Economists Revisited, Princeton University Press, Princeton and Oxford (2004) (pp. vii + 423, $39.95 (cloth), ISBN 0-691-11939-2)
by Hebert, Robert F.
July 2006, Volume 60, Issue 3
- 283-305 The economics of identity: The origin and persistence of racial identity norms
by Darity, William Jr. & Mason, Patrick L. & Stewart, James B.
- 306-320 Poverty in dictator games: Awakening solidarity
by Branas-Garza, Pablo
- 321-345 Incidence and impact of land conflict in Uganda
by Deininger, Klaus & Castagnini, Raffaella
- 346-372 Works councils and environmental investment: Theory and evidence from German panel data
by Askildsen, Jan Erik & Jirjahn, Uwe & Smith, Stephen C.
- 373-398 Let's get personal: An international examination of the influence of communication, culture and social distance on other regarding preferences
by Buchan, Nancy R. & Johnson, Eric J. & Croson, Rachel T.A.
- 399-422 Adapting behaviors through a learning process
by Jean-Marie, Alain & Tidball, Mabel
- 423-438 Asset specificity and the fear of exploitation
by Hwang, Peter
- 439-447 Personal ethics, understanding, and participatory democracy: Michael D. Barber's new biography of Alfred Schutz
by Prendergast, Christopher
June 2006, Volume 60, Issue 2
- 129-146 Honestly, why are you driving a BMW?
by Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Martinsson, Peter
- 147-163 Cooperation and the in-group-out-group bias: A field test on Israeli kibbutz members and city residents
by Ruffle, Bradley J. & Sosis, Richard
- 164-181 Equilibrium selection: Payoff or risk dominance?: The case of the "weakest link"
by Fevrier, Philippe & Linnemer, Laurent
- 182-204 Extractive bribe and default in subsidized credit programs
by Saha, Bibhas & Thampy, Trivikraman
- 205-229 Learning about investment risk: The effects of structural uncertainty on dynamic investment and consumption
by Kumar, Praveen
- 230-251 A critique of a Post Keynesian model of hoarding, and an alternative model
by Andresen, Trond
- 252-275 Chaos in the core-periphery model
by Currie, Martin & Kubin, Ingrid
- 276-277 Moral hazard, insurance and some collusion: A comment on Alger and Ma
by Niemann, Maike & Schiller, Jorg
- 278-281 Gunnar Eliasson, Firm Objectives, Controls and Organization: The Use of Information and the Transfer of Knowledge within the Firm, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands/Boston, Massachusetts/London, England (1996) 276 + xvi pp., index, ISBN 0-7923-3870-7
by Kaufman, Adam
May 2006, Volume 60, Issue 1
- 1-10 Tom Sawyer and the construction of value
by Ariely, Dan & Loewenstein, George & Prelec, Drazen
- 11-26 Communication and punishment in voluntary contribution experiments
by Bochet, Olivier & Page, Talbot & Putterman, Louis
- 27-36 Requests and social distance in dictator games
by Rankin, Frederick W.
- 37-54 Confusion or fairness in the field? Rejections in the ultimatum game under the strategy method
by Bahry, Donna L. & Wilson, Rick K.
- 55-69 Does information matter in the commons?: Experimental evidence
by Apesteguia, Jose
- 70-84 Learning with misspecification in an artificial currency market
by Georges, Christophre
- 85-99 Entry and exit with information externalities
by Comino, Stefano
- 100-111 Allowing for two production periods in the Cournot duopoly: Experimental evidence
by Muller, Wieland
- 112-128 Optimal duplication of effort in advocacy systems
by Palumbo, Giuliana
April 2006, Volume 59, Issue 4
- 457-459 Fiscal sociology: Guest editor's introduction
by Backhaus, Jurgen
- 460-477 Public finance and welfare: From the ignorance of the veil to the veil of ignorance
by Eusepi, Giuseppe
- 478-496 Justi's moral economics and his system of taxation (1766)
by Peukert, Helge
- 497-515 Institutions, entrepreneurship, and the rationale of government: An outline of the Schumpeterian theory of the state
by Ebner, Alexander
- 516-524 States and the crafting of souls: Mind, society, and fiscal sociology
by Wagner, Richard E.
March 2006, Volume 59, Issue 3
- 297-323 Megafauna extinction: A paleoeconomic theory of human overkill in the pleistocene
by Bulte, Erwin & Horan, Richard D. & Shogren, Jason F.
- 324-348 Organizational inertia and dynamic incentives
by Boyer, Marcel & Robert, Jacques
- 349-373 In praise of rigidity: The bright side of long-term contracts in repeated trust games
by Colombo, Ferdinando & Merzoni, Guido
- 374-405 Incumbent employees' resistance to implementing privatization policy
by Druk-Gal, Bat-Sheva & Yaari, Varda
- 406-422 Positive and negative reciprocity in the labor market
by Pereira, Paulo T. & Silva, Nuno & Silva, Joao Andrade e
- 423-432 Information aggregation with costly information and random ordering: Experimental evidence
by Kraemer, Carlo & Noth, Markus & Weber, Martin
- 433-449 Subjective and objective measures of governmental regulations in OECD nations
by Nicoletti, Giuseppe & Pryor, Frederic L.
- 450-453 Thomas Sowell (Revised and expanded edition), Basic Economics: A Citizen's Guide to the Economy, Basic Books, New York (2004) (x + 438, US$ 35.00).Thomas Sowell (2nd ed.), Applied Economics: Thinking Beyond Stage One, Basic Books, New York (2004) (x + 246, US$ 30.00)
by Beaulier, Scott
- 453-456 Springer Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems # 521R. Cowan and N. Jonard, Editors, Heterogenous Agents, Interactions and Economic Performance, Springer, Berlin (2003) pp. XIV+339, $64.95
by Dawid, Herbert
February 2006, Volume 59, Issue 2
- 155-172 Your morals might be your moods
by Kirchsteiger, Georg & Rigotti, Luca & Rustichini, Aldo
- 173-194 Tasting freedom: Happiness, religion and economic transition
by Lelkes, Orsolya
- 195-213 Fine enough or don't fine at all
by Lin, Chung-cheng & Yang, C.C.
- 214-229 Incentive and incarceration effects in a general equilibrium model of crime
by Persson, Mats & Siven, Claes-Henric
- 230-248 Should governments compete for foreign direct investment?
by Katz, Barbara G. & Owen, Joel
- 249-286 Economic growth and concentrated ownership in stock markets
by Castaneda, Gonzalo
- 287-291 Bruce Caldwell, Hayek's Challenge: An Intellectual Biography of F.A. Hayek, The University of Chicago Press, Chicago, London (2004) 489 + xi pp., index, US$ 55.00, ISBN 0-226-09191-0
by Koppl, Roger
- 292-295 Islam and Mammon, The Economic Predicaments of Islamism. Timur Kuran, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, 2004, US$ 28.00, 194 pp., index
by Rosser, J. Barkley
January 2006, Volume 59, Issue 1
- 1-28 Equity links and information acquisition in biotechnology alliances
by Filson, Darren & Morales, Rosa
- 29-44 Equity pattern, corporate governance and performance: A study of India's corporate sector
by Patibandla, Murali
- 45-68 The effects of takeover threats on shareholders and firm value
by Haan, Marco A. & Riyanto, Yohanes
- 69-88 Finance, control and profitability: the influence of German banks
by Chirinko, Robert S. & Elston, Julie Ann
- 89-107 Timing of verification procedures: Monitoring versus auditing
by Strausz, Roland
- 109-131 The new institutional economics and the theory of behaviour under uncertainty
by Dequech, David
- 133-146 The wage effects from the use of personal contacts as hiring channels
by Antoninis, Manos
- 147-151 B.M.S. van Praag and A. Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Happiness Quantified. A Satisfaction Calculus Approach, Oxford University Press, New York, USA (2004) 332 + IIIX pp., index, Price $74.00
by Senik, Claudia
- 151-154 Duncan K. Foley, Editor, Unholy Trinity: Labor, Capital, and Land in the New Economy, Routledge, London (2003) 98 pages, index, $90.00
by Rosser, J. Jr.
December 2005, Volume 58, Issue 4
- 459-486 Multiproject contact in research joint ventures: evidence and theory
by Snyder, Christopher M. & Vonortas, Nicholas S.
- 487-510 The economics of intrapreneurial innovation
by Subramanian, Narayanan
- 511-526 Sharing of endogenous risk in construction
by Olsen, Trond E. & Osmundsen, Petter
- 527-547 Sustainable growth with environmental spillovers
by Endress, Lee H. & Roumasset, James A. & Zhou, Ting
- 548-550 C.H. Hommes, R. Ramer and C.A. Withagen, Editors, Equilibrium, Markets and Dynamics: Essays in Honour of Claus Weddepohl, Springer-Verlag, Berlin (2002, $99.00, xv + 344 pp.) ISBN 3-540-43470-4
by Medio, Alfredo
- 550-554 Puu Tonu, Attractors, Bifurcations and Chaos: Nonlinear Phenomena in Economics (2nd edition), Springer-Verlag, Berlin and Heidelberg (2003) ISBN 3-540-40226-8 (xii + 209, US$ 119.00)
by Matsumoto, Akio
- 554-556 John Ermisch, An Economic Analysis of the Family, Princeton University Press, Princeton (2003) ISBN 0-691-09667-8 271 pp., index, US$ 37.95
by Horwitz, Steven
- 556-560 Tyler Cowen, Creative Destruction: How Globalization is Changing the World's Cultures, Princeton University Press, Princeton and Oxford (2002) ISBN 0-691-09016-5 179 + vii pp., index, US$ 45.00
by Bianchi, Marina
November 2005, Volume 58, Issue 3
- 371-392 Managing diversity by creating team identity
by Eckel, Catherine C. & Grossman, Philip J.
- 393-402 Proposing a dinner date: analysis by rank-dependent expected utility
by Bassett, Gilbert Jr.
- 403-419 Intra-generational trust--a semi-experimental study of trust among different generations
by Holm, Hakan & Nystedt, Paul
- 420-443 Eductive expectations coordination on deterministic cycles in an economy with identical fundamentals
by Negroni, Giorgio
- 444-447 Isabelle Brocas and Juan D. Carrillo, The Psychology of Economic Decisions, Vol. 1: Rationality and Well-Being, Oxford University Press, Oxford (2003) ISBN 0-1992-5106-1 ($ 85.00)
by Munro, Alistair
- 447-449 Joseph C. Pitt, Djavad Salehi-Isfahani and Douglas W. Eckel, Editors, The Production and Diffusion of Public Choice Political Economy: Reflections on the VPI Center, Blackwell Publishing, Malden, MA (2004) (280 pp., includes index, Price US$78.95)
by Stringham, Edward P.
- 449-452 Alan Manning, Monopsony in Motion: Imperfect Competition in Labour Markets, Princeton University Press, Princeton and Oxford (2003) (401+10 pages), index
by Strobl, Eric A.
- 452-457 P.J. Nelson and K.V. Greene, Signaling Goodness: Social Rules and Public Choice, The University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor (2003) (261 pp., includes index, US$ 55.00)
by Gick, Evelyn & Gick, Wolfgang
October 2005, Volume 58, Issue 2
- 177-177 Editorial
by Garrouste, Pierre & Saussier, Stephane
- 178-199 Looking for a theory of the firm: Future challenges
by Garrouste, Pierre & Saussier, Stephane
- 200-245 Four forma(lizable) theories of the firm?
by Gibbons, Robert
- 246-276 Performance pay, delegation and multitasking under uncertainty and innovativeness: An empirical investigation
by Foss, Nicolai J. & Laursen, Keld
- 277-302 Empirical tests of optimal cognitive distance
by Wuyts, Stefan & Colombo, Massimo G. & Dutta, Shantanu & Nooteboom, Bart
- 303-326 Division of labor, organizational coordination and market mechanisms in collective problem-solving
by Marengo, Luigi & Dosi, Giovanni
- 327-348 Entrepreneurship and the theory of the firm
by Casson, Mark
- 349-369 Hierarchical sorting and learning costs: Theory and evidence from the law
by Garicano, Luis & Hubbard, Thomas N.
September 2005, Volume 58, Issue 1
- 1-29 How trade saved humanity from biological exclusion: an economic theory of Neanderthal extinction
by Horan, Richard D. & Bulte, Erwin & Shogren, Jason F.
- 30-52 Continuing conflict
by Maxwell, John W. & Reuveny, Rafael
- 53-78 Does the natural selection mechanism still work in severe recessions?: Examination of the Japanese economy in the 1990s
by Nishimura, Kiyohiko G. & Nakajima, Takanobu & Kiyota, Kozo
- 79-94 Aging and decision making: a comparison between neurologically healthy elderly and young individuals
by Kovalchik, Stephanie & Camerer, Colin F. & Grether, David M. & Plott, Charles R. & Allman, John M.
- 95-116 Does society benefit from investor overconfidence in the ability of financial market experts?
by Berg, Nathan & Lein, Donald
- 117-132 Exchange rate dynamics, central bank interventions and chaos control methods
by Wieland, Cristian & Westerhoff, Frank H.
- 133-156 Noise trading and delayed exchange rate overshooting
by Pierdzioch, Christian
August 2005, Volume 57, Issue 4
- 390-407 History dependence in concave economies
by Wirl, Franz & Feichtinger, Gustav
- 408-420 Capital accumulation games with a non-concave production function
by Dockner, Engelbert J. & Nishimura, Kazuo
- 421-429 Does utility curvature matter for indeterminacy?
by Kim, Jinill
- 430-447 Economic growth and global warming: A model of multiple equilibria and thresholds
by Greiner, Alfred & Semmler, Willi
- 448-473 Solving ecological management problems using dynamic programming
by Grüne, Lars & Kato, Mika & Semmler, Willi
- 474-489 Structural analysis of optimal investment for firms with non-concave revenue
by Wagener, F.O.O.
- 490-508 Skiba thresholds in a model of controlled migration
by Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Feichtinger, Gustav & Johnson, Michael & Tragler, Gernot & Yegorov, Yuri
- 509-529 Keeping up with the technology pace: A DNS-curve and a limit cycle in a technology investment decision problem
by Haunschmied, Josef L. & Feichtinger, Gustav & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M.
- 530-550 On the efficiency-effects of private (dis-)trust in the government
by Dawid, Herbert & Deissenberg, Christophe
July 2005, Volume 57, Issue 3
- 245-266 Can I say "bobobo" and mean "There's no such thing as cheap talk"?
by Sally, David
- 267-286 Can stable social groups be maintained by homophilous imitation alone?
by Durrett, Richard & Levin, Simon A.
- 287-303 The lagging anchor model for game learning--a solution to the Crawford puzzle
by Dahl, F.A.
- 305-331 Fairness as a source of hysteresis in employment and relative wages
by Skott, Peter
- 333-355 Why isn't growth making us happier? Utility on the hedonic treadmill
by Keely, Louise C.
- 357-365 The impact of endowment heterogeneity and origin on public good contributions: evidence from the lab
by Cherry, Todd L. & Kroll, Stephan & Shogren, Jason F.
- 367-379 Loss aversion without the endowment effect, and other explanations for the WTA-WTP disparity
by Brown, Thomas C.
June 2005, Volume 57, Issue 2
- 141-143 Introduction
by Boettke, Peter J.
- 145-158 Methodological individualism, spontaneous order and the research program of the Workshop in Political Theory and Policy Analysis
by Boettke, Peter J. & Coyne, Christopher J.
- 159-165 Institutional analysis and economic development policy: notes on the applied agenda of the Bloomington School: Extending Peter Boettke and Christopher Coyne's Outline of the Research Program of the Workshop in Political Theory and Policy Analysis
by Aligica, Paul Dragos
- 167-172 Beyond individualism and spontaneity: Comments on Peter Boettke and Christopher Coyne
by McGinnis, Michael D.
- 173-188 Self-governance, polycentrism, and federalism: recurring themes in Vincent Ostrom's scholarly oeuvre
by Wagner, Richard E.
- 189-197 Commentary on Richard Wagner's "Self-governance, polycentrism, and federalism: Recurring themes in Vincent Ostrom's scholarly oeuvre"
by Herzberg, Roberta
- 199-204 Towards a democratic civilization for the 21st century
by Shivakumar, Sujai J.
- 205-225 The Darwinian trope in the drama of the commons: variations on some themes by the Ostroms
by Dietz, Thomas
- 227-230 In pursuit of better policy outcomes
by Gibson, Clark C.
- 231-235 The Concept of Contingency and the scholarship of Elinor Ostrom on the Commons: Commentary on Tom Dietz's "the Darwinian Trope in the drama of the Commons"
by Sproule-Jones, Mark
- 237-240 What African analysts can learn from the Ostroms
by Sawyer, Amos
- 241-244 Self-enforcing arrangements in African political economy
by Leeson, Peter T.
August 2005, Volume 57, Issue 1
- 381-389 Introduction
by Semmler, Willi
May 2005, Volume 57, Issue 1
- 1-27 Entrepreneurship and network externalities
by Minniti, Maria
- 29-48 Rethinking invention: cognition and the economics of technological creativity
by Magee, Gary B.
- 49-70 Product-line expansion and resource cannibalization
by Roberts, Peter W. & McEvily, Susan
- 71-87 Social phase transitions
by Levy, Moshe
- 89-113 Differentiated product competition and the Antitrust Logit Model: an experimental analysis
by Davis, Douglas D. & Wilson, Bart J.
- 115-129 The effort effects of prizes in the second half of tournaments
by Lynch, James G.
- 131-133 Cristiano Antonelli, The Economics of Innovation, New Technologies and Structural Change, Routledge, London (2003) XVIII + 189 pp., index, US$ 96.95, ISBN 0-415-20654-4
by Santarelli, Enrico
- 133-135 R.E. Backhouse, The Ordinary Business of Life: A History of Economics from the Ancient World to the Twenty-first Century, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ (2002) 328+ix pp., $ 55.00
by Prasch, Robert E.
- 137-137 Erratum to "Article 1689 - Please fill in details": [J. Econ. Behav. Org. 56 (2005) 437-440]
by Colander, David
- 139-139 Erratum to "Article 1688 - Please fill in details": [J. Econ. Behav. Org. 56 (2005) 454-458]
by Dollimore, Denise
April 2005, Volume 56, Issue 4
- 459-463 Introduction to special issue on "Topics in Dynamics of Economic Behavior and Organization" festschrift in honor of Richard H. Day
by Rosser, J. Jr.
- 471-487 Endogenous rationality and distributions of competence
by Conlisk, John
- 489-512 A new approach to business fluctuations: heterogeneous interacting agents, scaling laws and financial fragility
by Gatti, Domenico Delli & Guilmi, Corrado Di & Gaffeo, Edoardo & Giulioni, Gianfranco & Gallegati, Mauro & Palestrini, Antonio
- 513-521 A puzzle for adaptive theory
by Easterlin, Richard A.
- 523-542 Learning strategies
by Hanaki, Nobuyuki & Sethi, Rajiv & Erev, Ido & Peterhansl, Alexander
- 543-565 On the statistical dynamics of economics
by Huang, Weihong
- 567-591 Transactions that did not happen and their influence on prices
by Kirman, Alan & Schulz, Rainer & Hardle, Wolfgang & Werwatz, Axel
- 593-615 The logic of financial westernization in the Middle East
by Kuran, Timur
- 617-629 Aspiration uncertainty: its impact on decision performance and process
by MacLeod, W. Bentley & Pingle, Mark
- 631-653 Density function of piecewise linear transformation
by Matsumoto, Akio
- 655-673 Solving the bargaining democracy problem using a constitutional hierarchy for law
by Wihlborg, Clas
- 675-699 Institutional constraints and organizational changes: the case of the British rail reform
by Yvrande-Billon, Anne & Menard, Claude
March 2005, Volume 56, Issue 3
- 297-329 Anarchy in the laboratory (and the role of the state)
by Duffy, John & Kim, Minseong
- 331-348 A Hicksian multiplier-accelerator model with floor determined by capital stock
by Puu, Tonu & Gardini, Laura & Sushko, Irina
- 349-364 Intertemporal equilibrium dynamics with a pollution externality
by Lines, Marji
- 365-381 Avoiding the rating bounce: why rating agencies are slow to react to new information
by Loffler, Gunter