Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
August 2008, Volume 67, Issue 2
- 445-462 Using an artificial financial market for assessing the impact of Tobin-like transaction taxes
by Mannaro, Katiuscia & Marchesi, Michele & Setzu, Alessio
- 463-480 Lottery markets design, micro-structure, and macro-behavior: An ACE approach
by Chen, Shu-Heng & Chie, Bin-Tzong
- 481-494 Crime, protection, and incarceration
by Wilhite, Allen & Allen, W. David
- 495-511 Inefficiencies in a model of spatial networks formation with positive externalities
by Carayol, Nicolas & Roux, Pascale & YIldIzoGlu, Murat
- 512-516 The hot-toy problem
by Tabarrok, Alexander
- 517-520 A comment on Nishimura, Nakajima, and Kiyota's "Does the natural selection mechanism still work in severe recessions? Examination of the Japanese economy in the 1990s"
by Okada, Tae & Horioka, Charles Yuji
- 521-523 G. Gong and W. Semmler, Stochastic Dynamic Macroeconomics: Theory and Empirical Evidence , Oxford University Press, USA (2005) ISBN 0-195-30162-5 202+x pp., Price: US$ 45.00, Index
by Ernst, Ekkehard
- 524-528 Beyond selfish and selfless
by DeScioli, Peter
- 529-532 M. Bacharach, Beyond Individual Choice: Teams and Frames in Game Theory , Princeton University Press, Princeton and Oxford (2006) ISBN 0-691-12005-6 xxii, 214 pp., Index, $ 35
by Andreozzi, Luciano
- 532-536 The Handbook of New Institutional Economics, C. Ménard, M.M. Shirley (Eds.), Springer, Dordrecht, The Netherlands. 2005, 884Â +Â xi pp., $199.00, index, ISBN: 10 1-4020-2687-0
by Garrouste, Pierre
- 536-538 C. Gerschlager, Editor, Deception in Markets: An Economic Analysis, Palgrave Macmillan, New York, NY (2005) 378 pp., includes index, Price: US$ 100.00
by Stringham, Edward P.
- 538-541 K. Dopfer, Editor, The Evolutionary Foundation of Economics, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (2005) ISBN 0-521-69131-1 577Â +Â xiii pp., index, $39.99
by Niederle, Uta-Maria
- 541-544 V.F. Hendricks and P.G. Hansen, Editors, Game Theory: 5 Questions, Automatic Press (2007) ISBN 8799101343 233+vi pp., Index, US$ 26.00
by Schipper, Burkhard C.
July 2008, Volume 67, Issue 1
- 27-47 Bifurcation routes to volatility clustering under evolutionary learning
by Gaunersdorfer, Andrea & Hommes, Cars H. & Wagener, Florian O.O.
- 48-56 Chaotic dynamics in an overlapping generations model with myopic and adaptive expectations
by Chen, Hung-Ju & Li, Ming-Chia & Lin, Yung-Ju
- 57-77 Business cycles, bifurcations and chaos in a neo-classical model with investment dynamics
by Hallegatte, Stéphane & Ghil, Michael & Dumas, Patrice & Hourcade, Jean-Charles
- 78-89 Bounded rationality, cognitive maps, and trial and error learning
by Nelson, Richard R.
- 90-102 Social structure and cultures of corruption
by Kingston, Christopher
- 103-115 Intermediaries and corruption
by Hasker, Kevin & Okten, Cagla
- 116-133 Expectations and bubbles in asset pricing experiments
by Hommes, Cars & Sonnemans, Joep & Tuinstra, Jan & van de Velden, Henk
- 134-149 Experimental gasoline markets
by Deck, Cary A. & Wilson, Bart J.
- 150-163 Excess entry in an experimental winner-take-all market
by Fischbacher, Urs & Thöni, Christian
- 164-179 Tie-breaking rules and divisibility in experimental duopoly markets
by Puzzello, Daniela
- 180-192 Irrationality in English auctions
by Gonçalves, Ricardo
- 193-199 Informational cascades: A mirage?
by Spiwoks, Markus & Bizer, Kilian & Hein, Oliver
- 200-203 In search of experimental support for an asymmetric equilibria solution in symmetric investment games
by Rapoport, Amnon & Amaldoss, Wilfred
- 204-214 Emotions in tournaments
by Kräkel, Matthias
- 215-227 Institutions influence preferences: Evidence from a common pool resource experiment
by Rodriguez-Sickert, Carlos & Guzmán, Ricardo Andrés & Cárdenas, Juan Camilo
- 228-238 How is donation behaviour affected by the donations of others?
by Martin, Richard & Randal, John
- 239-252 The build-up of cooperative behavior among non-cooperative selfish agents
by Benchekroun, Hassan & Long, Ngo Van
- 253-262 Attitudes toward private and collective risk in individual and strategic choice situations
by Brennan, Geoffrey & González, Luis G. & Güth, Werner & Levati, M. Vittoria
- 263-278 Innovations and profits: Schumpeter and the classical heritage
by Kurz, Heinz D.
- 279-295 Foreign equity participation under incomplete information
by Beladi, Hamid & Chakrabarti, Avik
- 296-307 Individual sensitivity to framing effects
by Flachaire, Emmanuel & Hollard, Guillaume
- 308-321 Votes based on protracted deliberations
by Neilson, William S. & Winter, Harold
- 322-337 Macroeconomic implications of conspicuous consumption: A Sombartian dynamic model
by Yamada, Katsunori
- 338-349 Analysing agricultural land markets as organisations: An empirical study in Poland
by Hurrelmann, Annette
June 2008, Volume 66, Issue 3-4
- 457-476 Minimally acceptable altruism and the ultimatum game
by Rotemberg, Julio J.
- 477-491 Voluntary contributions to reduce expected public losses
by Keser, Claudia & Montmarquette, Claude
- 492-513 Information channels in labor markets: On the resilience of referral hiring
by Casella, Alessandra & Hanaki, Nobuyuki
- 514-528 Social network structure, segregation, and equality in a labor market with referral hiring
by Tassier, Troy & Menczer, Filippo
- 529-557 Identity and racial harassment
by Antecol, Heather & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A.
- 558-581 Money, fame and the allocation of talent: Brain drain and the institution of science
by Jeon, Doh-Shin & Menicucci, Domenico
- 582-596 Individual needs and social pressure: Evidence on the Easterlin hypothesis using repeated cross-section surveys of Canadian households
by Gardes, François & Merrigan, Philip
- 597-605 Pre-commitment and personality: Behavioral explanations in ultimatum games
by Schmitt, Pamela & Shupp, Robert & Swope, Kurtis & Mayer, Justin
- 606-624 Minimizing selection bias in randomized trials: A Nash equilibrium approach to optimal randomization
by Grant, William C. & Anstrom, Kevin J.
- 625-640 The cobweb, borrowing and financial crises
by Commendatore, Pasquale & Currie, Martin
- 641-656 The dynamics of trader motivations in asset bubbles
by Caginalp, G. & Ilieva, V.
- 657-668 Projection bias by investors: A market approach
by Kliger, Doron & Levy, Ori
- 669-686 An experimental investigation of Hobbesian jungles
by Powell, Benjamin & Wilson, Bart J.
- 687-702 Land, technical progress and the falling rate of profit
by Petith, Howard
- 703-730 Refinancing and decentralization: Evidence from China
by Park, Albert & Shen, Minggao
- 731-747 Endogenous entry and self-selection in private value auctions: An experimental study
by Palfrey, Thomas R. & Pevnitskaya, Svetlana
- 748-766 Crossholdings, concentration and information in capacity-constrained sealed bid-offer auctions
by Micola, Augusto Ruperez & Bunn, Derek W.
- 767-790 Work hard, not smart: Stock options in executive compensation
by Barron, John M. & Waddell, Glen R.
- 791-807 Transaction costs, industry experience and make-or-buy decisions in the population of early U.S. auto firms
by Bigelow, Lyda S. & Argyres, Nicholas
- 808-821 Repeated price competition between individuals and between teams
by Bornstein, Gary & Kugler, Tamar & Budescu, David V. & Selten, Reinhard
- 822-836 Does R&D cooperation facilitate price collusion? An experiment
by Suetens, Sigrid
- 837-847 Thinking impossible things: A review essay
by Koppl, Roger
May 2008, Volume 66, Issue 2
- 161-175 Procrastination on long-term projects
by O'Donoghue, Ted & Rabin, Matthew
- 176-194 Information gathering through alliances
by Letterie, Wilko & Hagedoorn, John & van Kranenburg, Hans & Palm, Franz
- 195-212 Adverse selection and M&A design: The roles of alliances and IPOs
by Reuer, Jeffrey J. & Ragozzino, Roberto
- 213-225 Endogenous R&D symmetry in linear duopoly with one-way spillovers
by Tesoriere, Antonio
- 226-232 Level-n bounded rationality and dominated strategies in normal-form games
by Stahl, Dale O. & Haruvy, Ernan
- 233-242 Why do people care about social status?
by Rege, Mari
- 243-250 Fairness and reciprocity in the Hawk-Dove Game
by Neugebauer, Tibor & Poulsen, Anders & Schram, Arthur
- 251-264 Pay--but do not pay too much: An experimental study on the impact of incentives
by Pokorny, Kathrin
- 265-280 Ethical differentiation and market behavior: An experimental approach
by Rode, Julian & Hogarth, Robin M. & Le Menestrel, Marc
- 281-311 Trading apples for oranges?: Results of an experiment on the effects of Heroin and Cocaine price changes on addicts' polydrug use
by Jofre-Bonet, Mireia & Petry, Nancy M.
- 312-321 Durable good celebrities
by Kendall, Todd D.
- 322-334 Worker turnover, industry localization, and producer size
by Wheeler, Christopher H.
- 335-346 An economic model of work-related stress
by Greiner, Alfred
- 347-357 Search and price competition
by Waldeck, Roger
- 358-372 What affects the market's ability to adjust for optimistic forecast bias? Evidence from experimental asset markets
by Ackert, Lucy F. & Church, Bryan K. & Zhang, Ping
- 373-386 On the determinants of portfolio choice
by Frijns, Bart & Koellen, Esther & Lehnert, Thorsten
- 387-402 Willingness to consume and ability to consume
by Roos, Michael W.M.
- 403-419 Scale effects in growth: A role for institutions
by Davis, Lewis S.
- 420-436 Undiscounted optimal growth in a Leontief two-sector model with circulating capital: The case of a capital-intensive consumption good
by Fujio, Minako
- 437-440 C.C. Gibson, K. Andersson, E. Ostrom and S. Shivakumar, The Samaritan's Dilemma: The Political Economy of Development Aid , Oxford University Press, Oxford (2005) ISBN 0-19-927884-9 264Â +Â xxi pp., index, $35.00
by Leeson, Peter T.
- 440-444 T.E. Uebel and R.S. Cohen, Editors, Otto Neurath. Economic Writings. Selections 1904-1945, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, Boston and London (2004) pp. 563-567, $187.00, ISBN: 1-4020-2273-5
by Becchio, Giandomenica
April 2008, Volume 66, Issue 1
- 7-21 Payoffs and pitfalls of strategic learning
by Starbuck, William H. & Barnett, Michael L. & Baumard, Philippe
- 22-36 Reference groups and variable risk strategies
by Knudsen, Thorbjørn
- 37-59 Outlines of a behavioral theory of the entrepreneurial firm
by Dew, Nicholas & Read, Stuart & Sarasvathy, Saras D. & Wiltbank, Robert
- 60-73 Managerial reasoning about aspirations and expectations
by Lant, Theresa & Shapira, Zur
- 74-94 When behavior matters: Games and computation in A Behavioral Theory of the Firm
by Prietula, Michael J. & Watson, Harry S.
- 95-105 Realism and comprehension in economics: A footnote to an exchange between Oliver E. Williamson and Herbert A. Simon
by Augier, Mie & March, James G.
- 106-127 Unpacking strategic alliances: The structure and purpose of alliance versus supplier relationships
by Mayer, Kyle J. & Teece, David J.
- 128-148 Applying organizational routines in analyzing the behavior of organizations
by Becker, Markus C. & Zirpoli, Francesco
March 2008, Volume 65, Issue 3-4
- 409-419 Communication: Content or relationship?
by Mohlin, Erik & Johannesson, Magnus
- 420-435 Evolution of social norms with heterogeneous preferences: A general model and an application to the academic review process
by Azar, Ofer H.
- 436-457 Heterogeneous social preferences
by Erlei, Mathias
- 458-471 Evolution of cooperation in a one-shot Prisoner's Dilemma based on recognition of trustworthy and untrustworthy agents
by Janssen, Marco A.
- 472-488 Evolutionary stability and Nash equilibrium in finite populations, with an application to price competition
by Ania, Ana B.
- 489-505 The power of conventions: A theory of social preferences
by Li, Jing
- 506-528 Watching alone: Relational goods, television and happiness
by Bruni, Luigino & Stanca, Luca
- 529-546 Paradoxical consumption behavior when economic activity has environmental effects
by Asheim, Geir B.
- 547-554 Pasinetti versus Rebelo: Two different models or just one?
by D'Alessandro, Simone & Salvadori, Neri
- 555-572 Cash flow, investment, and Keynes-Minsky cycles
by Fazzari, Steven & Ferri, Piero & Greenberg, Edward
- 573-584 Competition and performance: The different roles of capital and labor
by ten Raa, Thijs & Mohnen, Pierre
- 585-591 Risk-aversion and the investment-uncertainty relationship: The role of capital depreciation
by Femminis, Gianluca
- 592-608 Fiscal policy and entrepreneurship
by Takii, Katsuya
- 609-624 Myopic deterrence policies and the instability of equilibria
by Eaton, B.Curtis & Wen, Jean-François
- 625-635 On the value of influence activities for capital budgeting
by Laux, Volker
- 636-653 Do professionals choke under pressure?
by Dohmen, Thomas J.
- 654-666 On the elements and practices of monitoring
by Yang, Der-Yuan
- 667-681 The consequences of endogenizing information for the performance of a sequential decision procedure
by Swank, Otto & Visser, Bauke
- 682-702 How many winners are good to have?: On tournaments with sabotage
by Harbring, Christine & Irlenbusch, Bernd
- 703-713 Mine and yours: Property rights in dictator games
by Oxoby, Robert J. & Spraggon, John
- 714-733 Contract duration and the division of labor in agricultural land leases
by Yoder, Jonathan & Hossain, Ishrat & Epplin, Francis & Doye, Damona
- 734-756 International joint venture: Buy-out and subsidiary
by Sinha, Uday Bhanu
- 757-767 Intergenerational conflicts of interest and seniority systems in organizations
by Ando, Munetomo & Kobayashi, Hajime
- 768-787 Detecting determinism using recurrence quantification analysis: Three test procedures
by Aparicio, Teresa & Pozo, Eduardo F. & Saura, Dulce
- 788-796 From egalitarianism to hierarchy in political economy: Carlyle, Mill, and the "vulgar error" of explaining heterogeneity by race
by Farrant, Andrew
- 797-800 L.E. Blume and S.N. Durlauf, Editors, The Economy as an Evolving Complex System III: Current Perspectives and Future Directions, Oxford University Press, New York (2006) 377 pp., paperback, combined subject and author index, US$ 54.50
by Rosser Jr., J. Barkley
February 2008, Volume 65, Issue 2
- 185-201 Path dependence and the Korean alphabet
by Choi, Young Back
- 202-223 Coordinated investing with feedback and learning
by Goldbaum, David
- 224-244 Replicator dynamics in a Cobweb model with rationally heterogeneous expectations
by Branch, William A. & McGough, Bruce
- 245-260 Chaotic dynamics in a monetary economy with habit persistence
by Chen, Hung-Ju & Li, Ming-Chia
- 261-276 Markets in equilibrium with firms out of equilibrium: A simulation study
by Casari, Marco
- 277-302 Resource accumulation and overseas expansion by Japanese multinationals
by Berry, Heather & Sakakibara, Mariko
- 303-317 Religious participation and children's education: A social capital approach
by Simon Fan, C.
- 318-333 School size and youth violence
by Leung, Ambrose & Ferris, J. Stephen
- 334-356 Political hierarchies and political shirking
by Sutter, Daniel & Poitras, Marc
- 357-372 On the individual decisions to commit corruption: A methodological complement
by Guerrero, Manuel Alejandro & Rodriguez-Oreggia, Eduardo
- 373-384 Why people reject advantageous offers--Non-monotonic strategies in ultimatum bargaining: Evaluating a video experiment run in PR China
by Hennig-Schmidt, Heike & Li, Zhu-Yu & Yang, Chaoliang
January 2008, Volume 65, Issue 1
- 1-8 Examining the role of fairness in high stakes allocation decisions
by List, John A. & Cherry, Todd L.
- 9-29 Altruism spillovers: Are behaviors in context-free experiments predictive of altruism toward a naturally occurring public good
by Laury, Susan K. & Taylor, Laura O.
- 30-40 Nonemployment stigma as rational herding: A field experiment
by Oberholzer-Gee, Felix
- 41-61 Level-n bounded rationality in two-player two-stage games
by Stahl, Dale O. & Haruvy, Ernan
- 62-85 Endogenous formation of coalitions in a model of a race
by Joshi, Sumit
- 86-104 Is more information always better: Experimental financial markets with cumulative information
by Huber, Jurgen & Kirchler, Michael & Sutter, Matthias
- 105-117 Promotions and product pricing: Parsimony versus Veblenesque demand
by McClure, James & Kumcu, Erdogan
- 118-132 "Selling the store" to the HMO: A life insurance contract for optimal provision of care
by Burkey, Mark L.
- 133-146 Small scale entry versus acquisitions of small firms: Is concentration self-reinforcing
by Aydemir, Zava & Schmutzler, Armin
- 147-155 Multinational corporations and export quality
by Oladi, Reza & Beladi, Hamid & Chau, Nancy
- 156-175 Pressure groups and experts in environmental regulation
by Porteiro, Nicolas
- 176-177 A problem of bookkeeping
by Tullock, Gordon
- 178-180 E. Ostrom, Understanding Institutional Diversity , Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ (2005) ISBN 0-691-12238-5 xv + 355 pp., US$ 27.95
by Wagner, Richard E.
- 181-184 John Bogle, The Battle for the Soul of Capitalism , Yale University Press, New Haven, CT (2005) 251 pp., index; US$ 25.00, ISBN: 00300-10990-3
by Colander, David
2007, Volume 64, Issue 3-4
- 269-274 Alan Kirman: A non-representative economist
by Casella, Alessandra & Thoron, Sylvie & Trannoy, Alain
- 275-294 Risk-sharing networks
by Bramoullé, Yann & Kranton, Rachel
- 295-315 Merit, approbation and the evolution of social structure
by Cowan, Robin & Jonard, Nicolas
- 316-336 Segregation in networks
by Fagiolo, Giorgio & Valente, Marco & Vriend, Nicolaas J.
- 337-347 Learning foreign languages: Theoretical and empirical implications of the Selten and Pool model
by Ginsburgh, Victor & Ortuño-Ortín, Ignacio & Weber, Shlomo
- 348-368 Adaptive learning models of consumer behavior
by Hopkins, Ed
- 369-390 Social networking and individual outcomes beyond the mean field case
by Ioannides, Yannis M. & Soetevent, Adriaan R.
- 391-405 Crime and segregation
by O'Flaherty, Brendan & Sethi, Rajiv
- 406-425 Networks and clubs
by Page Jr., Frank H. & Wooders, Myrna
- 426-447 Industrial dynamics, fiscal policy and R&D: Evidence from a computational experiment
by Russo, Alberto & Catalano, Michele & Gaffeo, Edoardo & Gallegati, Mauro & Napoletano, Mauro
- 448-469 From production networks to geographical economics
by Weisbuch, Gérard & Battiston, Stefano
October 2007, Volume 64, Issue 2
September 2007, Volume 64, Issue 1
- 1-16 The evolution of private property
by Gintis, Herbert
- 17-34 On the virtues of privatization when government is benevolent
by Lulfesmann, Christoph
- 35-48 Do cultures clash? Evidence from cross-national ultimatum game experiments
by Chuah, Swee-Hoon & Hoffmann, Robert & Jones, Martin & Williams, Geoffrey
- 49-68 Leadership and conflict
by Hamlin, Alan & Jennings, Colin
- 69-90 Community, comparisons and subjective well-being in a divided society
by Kingdon, Geeta Gandhi & Knight, John
- 91-110 Samaritan versus rotten kid: Another look
by Dijkstra, Bouwe R.
- 111-128 Heterogeneous expectations, exchange rate dynamics and predictability
by Manzan, Sebastiano & Westerhoff, Frank H.
- 129-143 Information and endogenous first mover advantages in the ultimatum game: An evolutionary approach
by Poulsen, Anders Udo
- 144-156 An experimental test of strategic trade policy
by Engelmann, Dirk & Normann, Hans-Theo
- 157-170 It ain't what you do, it's the way that you do it: Characteristics of procedural justice and their importance in social decision-making
by Dolan, Paul & Edlin, Richard & Tsuchiya, Aki & Wailoo, Allan
- 171-192 Why do people pay taxes? Prospect theory versus expected utility theory
by Dhami, Sanjit & al-Nowaihi, Ali
August 2007, Volume 63, Issue 4
- 573-576 Academic science and entrepreneurship: Dual engines of growth?
by Jaffe, Adam & Lerner, Josh & Stern, Scott & Thursby, Marie
- 577-598 Are there real effects of licensing on academic research? A life cycle view
by Thursby, Marie & Thursby, Jerry & Gupta-Mukherjee, Swasti
- 599-623 The determinants of faculty patenting behavior: Demographics or opportunities?
by Azoulay, Pierre & Ding, Waverly & Stuart, Toby
- 624-647 The role of patents for bridging the science to market gap
by Hellmann, Thomas
- 648-687 Do formal intellectual property rights hinder the free flow of scientific knowledge?: An empirical test of the anti-commons hypothesis
by Murray, Fiona & Stern, Scott
- 688-715 Publications, patents, and the market for university inventions
by Elfenbein, Daniel W.
- 716-738 Biomedical academic entrepreneurship through the SBIR program
by Toole, Andrew A. & Czarnitzki, Dirk
- 739-755 The effects of patent litigation on university licensing efforts
by Shane, Scott & Somaya, Deepak
- 756-776 Academic science and the birth of industrial research laboratories in the U.S. pharmaceutical industry
by Furman, Jeffrey L. & MacGarvie, Megan J.
July 2007, Volume 63, Issue 3
- 373-383 Esteem and ignorance
by Cowen, Tyler & Glazer, Amihai
- 384-393 Trembles may support cooperation in a repeated prisoner's dilemma game
by Choi, Jung-Kyoo
- 394-411 Choosing a common project: Experimental evidence on the multibidding mechanism
by Perez-Castrillo, David & Veszteg, Robert F.
- 412-422 Teams take the better risks
by Rockenbach, Bettina & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim & Mathauschek, Barbara
- 423-438 Ethnic divisions, trust, and the size of the informal sector
by Lassen, David Dreyer
- 439-460 Religion and education: Evidence from the National Child Development Study
by Brown, Sarah & Taylor, Karl
- 461-474 Optimal law enforcement and criminal organization
by Garoupa, Nuno
- 475-496 Role of risk sharing and transaction costs in contract choice: Theory and evidence from groundwater contracts
by Aggarwal, Rimjhim M.
- 497-513 A behavioural foundation for models of evolutionary drift
by Uriarte, Jose Ramon
- 514-536 Pushing incomes to reference points: Why do male doctors earn more?
by Rizzo, John A. & Zeckhauser, Richard J.
- 537-552 Turnover activity in wealth portfolios
by Castaldi, Carolina & Milakovic, Mishael
- 553-572 Split-awards and disputes: An experimental study of a strategic model of litigation
by Landeo, Claudia M. & Nikitin, Maxim & Babcock, Linda
June 2007, Volume 63, Issue 2
- 207-208 Introduction to special issue on markets as evolving algorithms
by Rosser, J. Jr.
- 209-242 Markets come to bits: Evolution, computation and markomata in economic science
by Mirowski, Philip
- 243-246 Comment on "Markets Come to Bits: Evolution, Computation, and Markomata in Economic Science"
by Conlisk, John
- 247-255 Market theories evolve, and so do markets
by Friedman, Daniel
- 256-261 Markets are more than Bits
by Holm, Hakan J.
- 262-265 Comments on Prof. Mirowski's "Markets Come to Bits: Evolution, Computation and Markomata in Economic Science"
by Judd, Kenneth L.
- 266-283 Philosophizing with a hammer? A critique of Mirowski's markomata informed by continental philosophy
by Juniper, James
- 284-294 The basic unit of economic analysis: Individuals or markets?: A comment on "Markets come to bits" by Phil. Mirowski
by Kirman, Alan
- 295-306 The leap from free markets to autonomous markets
by Miller, Ross M.
- 307-312 Meso comes to markets: Comment on `Markets come to bits'
by Potts, Jason & Morrison, Kate
- 313-315 Comment on "Markets come to bits: Evolution, computation and markomata in economic science", by Philip Mirowski
by Prasad, Kislaya
- 316-320 Comment on "Markets Come to Bits"
by Spear, Stephen E.
- 321-332 A commentary on Mirowski's Market Comes to Bits: Evolution, Computation and Markomata in Economic Science: A view from theory-design relationship in engineering
by Subrahmanian, Eswaran
- 333-346 Agents come to bits: Towards a constructive comprehensive taxonomy of economic entities
by Tesfatsion, Leigh