Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization
May 2008, Volume 66, Issue 2
- 322-334 Worker turnover, industry localization, and producer size
by Wheeler, Christopher H.
- 335-346 An economic model of work-related stress
by Greiner, Alfred
- 347-357 Search and price competition
by Waldeck, Roger
- 358-372 What affects the market's ability to adjust for optimistic forecast bias? Evidence from experimental asset markets
by Ackert, Lucy F. & Church, Bryan K. & Zhang, Ping
- 373-386 On the determinants of portfolio choice
by Frijns, Bart & Koellen, Esther & Lehnert, Thorsten
- 387-402 Willingness to consume and ability to consume
by Roos, Michael W.M.
- 403-419 Scale effects in growth: A role for institutions
by Davis, Lewis S.
- 420-436 Undiscounted optimal growth in a Leontief two-sector model with circulating capital: The case of a capital-intensive consumption good
by Fujio, Minako
- 437-440 C.C. Gibson, K. Andersson, E. Ostrom and S. Shivakumar, The Samaritan's Dilemma: The Political Economy of Development Aid , Oxford University Press, Oxford (2005) ISBN 0-19-927884-9 264Â +Â xxi pp., index, $35.00
by Leeson, Peter T.
- 440-444 T.E. Uebel and R.S. Cohen, Editors, Otto Neurath. Economic Writings. Selections 1904-1945, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, Boston and London (2004) pp. 563-567, $187.00, ISBN: 1-4020-2273-5
by Becchio, Giandomenica
April 2008, Volume 66, Issue 1
- 7-21 Payoffs and pitfalls of strategic learning
by Starbuck, William H. & Barnett, Michael L. & Baumard, Philippe
- 22-36 Reference groups and variable risk strategies
by Knudsen, Thorbjørn
- 37-59 Outlines of a behavioral theory of the entrepreneurial firm
by Dew, Nicholas & Read, Stuart & Sarasvathy, Saras D. & Wiltbank, Robert
- 60-73 Managerial reasoning about aspirations and expectations
by Lant, Theresa & Shapira, Zur
- 74-94 When behavior matters: Games and computation in A Behavioral Theory of the Firm
by Prietula, Michael J. & Watson, Harry S.
- 95-105 Realism and comprehension in economics: A footnote to an exchange between Oliver E. Williamson and Herbert A. Simon
by Augier, Mie & March, James G.
- 106-127 Unpacking strategic alliances: The structure and purpose of alliance versus supplier relationships
by Mayer, Kyle J. & Teece, David J.
- 128-148 Applying organizational routines in analyzing the behavior of organizations
by Becker, Markus C. & Zirpoli, Francesco
March 2008, Volume 65, Issue 3-4
- 409-419 Communication: Content or relationship?
by Mohlin, Erik & Johannesson, Magnus
- 420-435 Evolution of social norms with heterogeneous preferences: A general model and an application to the academic review process
by Azar, Ofer H.
- 436-457 Heterogeneous social preferences
by Erlei, Mathias
- 458-471 Evolution of cooperation in a one-shot Prisoner's Dilemma based on recognition of trustworthy and untrustworthy agents
by Janssen, Marco A.
- 472-488 Evolutionary stability and Nash equilibrium in finite populations, with an application to price competition
by Ania, Ana B.
- 489-505 The power of conventions: A theory of social preferences
by Li, Jing
- 506-528 Watching alone: Relational goods, television and happiness
by Bruni, Luigino & Stanca, Luca
- 529-546 Paradoxical consumption behavior when economic activity has environmental effects
by Asheim, Geir B.
- 547-554 Pasinetti versus Rebelo: Two different models or just one?
by D'Alessandro, Simone & Salvadori, Neri
- 555-572 Cash flow, investment, and Keynes-Minsky cycles
by Fazzari, Steven & Ferri, Piero & Greenberg, Edward
- 573-584 Competition and performance: The different roles of capital and labor
by ten Raa, Thijs & Mohnen, Pierre
- 585-591 Risk-aversion and the investment-uncertainty relationship: The role of capital depreciation
by Femminis, Gianluca
- 592-608 Fiscal policy and entrepreneurship
by Takii, Katsuya
- 609-624 Myopic deterrence policies and the instability of equilibria
by Eaton, B.Curtis & Wen, Jean-François
- 625-635 On the value of influence activities for capital budgeting
by Laux, Volker
- 636-653 Do professionals choke under pressure?
by Dohmen, Thomas J.
- 654-666 On the elements and practices of monitoring
by Yang, Der-Yuan
- 667-681 The consequences of endogenizing information for the performance of a sequential decision procedure
by Swank, Otto & Visser, Bauke
- 682-702 How many winners are good to have?: On tournaments with sabotage
by Harbring, Christine & Irlenbusch, Bernd
- 703-713 Mine and yours: Property rights in dictator games
by Oxoby, Robert J. & Spraggon, John
- 714-733 Contract duration and the division of labor in agricultural land leases
by Yoder, Jonathan & Hossain, Ishrat & Epplin, Francis & Doye, Damona
- 734-756 International joint venture: Buy-out and subsidiary
by Sinha, Uday Bhanu
- 757-767 Intergenerational conflicts of interest and seniority systems in organizations
by Ando, Munetomo & Kobayashi, Hajime
- 768-787 Detecting determinism using recurrence quantification analysis: Three test procedures
by Aparicio, Teresa & Pozo, Eduardo F. & Saura, Dulce
- 788-796 From egalitarianism to hierarchy in political economy: Carlyle, Mill, and the "vulgar error" of explaining heterogeneity by race
by Farrant, Andrew
- 797-800 L.E. Blume and S.N. Durlauf, Editors, The Economy as an Evolving Complex System III: Current Perspectives and Future Directions, Oxford University Press, New York (2006) 377 pp., paperback, combined subject and author index, US$ 54.50
by Rosser Jr., J. Barkley
February 2008, Volume 65, Issue 2
- 185-201 Path dependence and the Korean alphabet
by Choi, Young Back
- 202-223 Coordinated investing with feedback and learning
by Goldbaum, David
- 224-244 Replicator dynamics in a Cobweb model with rationally heterogeneous expectations
by Branch, William A. & McGough, Bruce
- 245-260 Chaotic dynamics in a monetary economy with habit persistence
by Chen, Hung-Ju & Li, Ming-Chia
- 261-276 Markets in equilibrium with firms out of equilibrium: A simulation study
by Casari, Marco
- 277-302 Resource accumulation and overseas expansion by Japanese multinationals
by Berry, Heather & Sakakibara, Mariko
- 303-317 Religious participation and children's education: A social capital approach
by Simon Fan, C.
- 318-333 School size and youth violence
by Leung, Ambrose & Ferris, J. Stephen
- 334-356 Political hierarchies and political shirking
by Sutter, Daniel & Poitras, Marc
- 357-372 On the individual decisions to commit corruption: A methodological complement
by Guerrero, Manuel Alejandro & Rodriguez-Oreggia, Eduardo
- 373-384 Why people reject advantageous offers--Non-monotonic strategies in ultimatum bargaining: Evaluating a video experiment run in PR China
by Hennig-Schmidt, Heike & Li, Zhu-Yu & Yang, Chaoliang
January 2008, Volume 65, Issue 1
- 1-8 Examining the role of fairness in high stakes allocation decisions
by List, John A. & Cherry, Todd L.
- 9-29 Altruism spillovers: Are behaviors in context-free experiments predictive of altruism toward a naturally occurring public good
by Laury, Susan K. & Taylor, Laura O.
- 30-40 Nonemployment stigma as rational herding: A field experiment
by Oberholzer-Gee, Felix
- 41-61 Level-n bounded rationality in two-player two-stage games
by Stahl, Dale O. & Haruvy, Ernan
- 62-85 Endogenous formation of coalitions in a model of a race
by Joshi, Sumit
- 86-104 Is more information always better: Experimental financial markets with cumulative information
by Huber, Jurgen & Kirchler, Michael & Sutter, Matthias
- 105-117 Promotions and product pricing: Parsimony versus Veblenesque demand
by McClure, James & Kumcu, Erdogan
- 118-132 "Selling the store" to the HMO: A life insurance contract for optimal provision of care
by Burkey, Mark L.
- 133-146 Small scale entry versus acquisitions of small firms: Is concentration self-reinforcing
by Aydemir, Zava & Schmutzler, Armin
- 147-155 Multinational corporations and export quality
by Oladi, Reza & Beladi, Hamid & Chau, Nancy
- 156-175 Pressure groups and experts in environmental regulation
by Porteiro, Nicolas
- 176-177 A problem of bookkeeping
by Tullock, Gordon
- 178-180 E. Ostrom, Understanding Institutional Diversity , Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ (2005) ISBN 0-691-12238-5 xv + 355 pp., US$ 27.95
by Wagner, Richard E.
- 181-184 John Bogle, The Battle for the Soul of Capitalism , Yale University Press, New Haven, CT (2005) 251 pp., index; US$ 25.00, ISBN: 00300-10990-3
by Colander, David
2007, Volume 64, Issue 3-4
- 269-274 Alan Kirman: A non-representative economist
by Casella, Alessandra & Thoron, Sylvie & Trannoy, Alain
- 275-294 Risk-sharing networks
by Bramoullé, Yann & Kranton, Rachel
- 295-315 Merit, approbation and the evolution of social structure
by Cowan, Robin & Jonard, Nicolas
- 316-336 Segregation in networks
by Fagiolo, Giorgio & Valente, Marco & Vriend, Nicolaas J.
- 337-347 Learning foreign languages: Theoretical and empirical implications of the Selten and Pool model
by Ginsburgh, Victor & Ortuño-Ortín, Ignacio & Weber, Shlomo
- 348-368 Adaptive learning models of consumer behavior
by Hopkins, Ed
- 369-390 Social networking and individual outcomes beyond the mean field case
by Ioannides, Yannis M. & Soetevent, Adriaan R.
- 391-405 Crime and segregation
by O'Flaherty, Brendan & Sethi, Rajiv
- 406-425 Networks and clubs
by Page Jr., Frank H. & Wooders, Myrna
- 426-447 Industrial dynamics, fiscal policy and R&D: Evidence from a computational experiment
by Russo, Alberto & Catalano, Michele & Gaffeo, Edoardo & Gallegati, Mauro & Napoletano, Mauro
- 448-469 From production networks to geographical economics
by Weisbuch, Gérard & Battiston, Stefano
October 2007, Volume 64, Issue 2
- 193-215 The impact of English dominance on literature and welfare
by Melitz, Jacques
- 216-231 A Bayesian model of quasi-magical thinking can explain observed cooperation in the public good game
by Masel, Joanna
- 232-249 Equilibrium (dis)honesty
by Besancenot, Damien & Vranceanu, Radu
- 250-268 Myopic loss aversion, disappointment aversion, and the equity premium puzzle
by Fielding, David & Stracca, Livio
September 2007, Volume 64, Issue 1
- 1-16 The evolution of private property
by Gintis, Herbert
- 17-34 On the virtues of privatization when government is benevolent
by Lulfesmann, Christoph
- 35-48 Do cultures clash? Evidence from cross-national ultimatum game experiments
by Chuah, Swee-Hoon & Hoffmann, Robert & Jones, Martin & Williams, Geoffrey
- 49-68 Leadership and conflict
by Hamlin, Alan & Jennings, Colin
- 69-90 Community, comparisons and subjective well-being in a divided society
by Kingdon, Geeta Gandhi & Knight, John
- 91-110 Samaritan versus rotten kid: Another look
by Dijkstra, Bouwe R.
- 111-128 Heterogeneous expectations, exchange rate dynamics and predictability
by Manzan, Sebastiano & Westerhoff, Frank H.
- 129-143 Information and endogenous first mover advantages in the ultimatum game: An evolutionary approach
by Poulsen, Anders Udo
- 144-156 An experimental test of strategic trade policy
by Engelmann, Dirk & Normann, Hans-Theo
- 157-170 It ain't what you do, it's the way that you do it: Characteristics of procedural justice and their importance in social decision-making
by Dolan, Paul & Edlin, Richard & Tsuchiya, Aki & Wailoo, Allan
- 171-192 Why do people pay taxes? Prospect theory versus expected utility theory
by Dhami, Sanjit & al-Nowaihi, Ali
August 2007, Volume 63, Issue 4
- 573-576 Academic science and entrepreneurship: Dual engines of growth?
by Jaffe, Adam & Lerner, Josh & Stern, Scott & Thursby, Marie
- 577-598 Are there real effects of licensing on academic research? A life cycle view
by Thursby, Marie & Thursby, Jerry & Gupta-Mukherjee, Swasti
- 599-623 The determinants of faculty patenting behavior: Demographics or opportunities?
by Azoulay, Pierre & Ding, Waverly & Stuart, Toby
- 624-647 The role of patents for bridging the science to market gap
by Hellmann, Thomas
- 648-687 Do formal intellectual property rights hinder the free flow of scientific knowledge?: An empirical test of the anti-commons hypothesis
by Murray, Fiona & Stern, Scott
- 688-715 Publications, patents, and the market for university inventions
by Elfenbein, Daniel W.
- 716-738 Biomedical academic entrepreneurship through the SBIR program
by Toole, Andrew A. & Czarnitzki, Dirk
- 739-755 The effects of patent litigation on university licensing efforts
by Shane, Scott & Somaya, Deepak
- 756-776 Academic science and the birth of industrial research laboratories in the U.S. pharmaceutical industry
by Furman, Jeffrey L. & MacGarvie, Megan J.
July 2007, Volume 63, Issue 3
- 373-383 Esteem and ignorance
by Cowen, Tyler & Glazer, Amihai
- 384-393 Trembles may support cooperation in a repeated prisoner's dilemma game
by Choi, Jung-Kyoo
- 394-411 Choosing a common project: Experimental evidence on the multibidding mechanism
by Perez-Castrillo, David & Veszteg, Robert F.
- 412-422 Teams take the better risks
by Rockenbach, Bettina & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim & Mathauschek, Barbara
- 423-438 Ethnic divisions, trust, and the size of the informal sector
by Lassen, David Dreyer
- 439-460 Religion and education: Evidence from the National Child Development Study
by Brown, Sarah & Taylor, Karl
- 461-474 Optimal law enforcement and criminal organization
by Garoupa, Nuno
- 475-496 Role of risk sharing and transaction costs in contract choice: Theory and evidence from groundwater contracts
by Aggarwal, Rimjhim M.
- 497-513 A behavioural foundation for models of evolutionary drift
by Uriarte, Jose Ramon
- 514-536 Pushing incomes to reference points: Why do male doctors earn more?
by Rizzo, John A. & Zeckhauser, Richard J.
- 537-552 Turnover activity in wealth portfolios
by Castaldi, Carolina & Milakovic, Mishael
- 553-572 Split-awards and disputes: An experimental study of a strategic model of litigation
by Landeo, Claudia M. & Nikitin, Maxim & Babcock, Linda
June 2007, Volume 63, Issue 2
- 207-208 Introduction to special issue on markets as evolving algorithms
by Rosser, J. Jr.
- 209-242 Markets come to bits: Evolution, computation and markomata in economic science
by Mirowski, Philip
- 243-246 Comment on "Markets Come to Bits: Evolution, Computation, and Markomata in Economic Science"
by Conlisk, John
- 247-255 Market theories evolve, and so do markets
by Friedman, Daniel
- 256-261 Markets are more than Bits
by Holm, Hakan J.
- 262-265 Comments on Prof. Mirowski's "Markets Come to Bits: Evolution, Computation and Markomata in Economic Science"
by Judd, Kenneth L.
- 266-283 Philosophizing with a hammer? A critique of Mirowski's markomata informed by continental philosophy
by Juniper, James
- 284-294 The basic unit of economic analysis: Individuals or markets?: A comment on "Markets come to bits" by Phil. Mirowski
by Kirman, Alan
- 295-306 The leap from free markets to autonomous markets
by Miller, Ross M.
- 307-312 Meso comes to markets: Comment on `Markets come to bits'
by Potts, Jason & Morrison, Kate
- 313-315 Comment on "Markets come to bits: Evolution, computation and markomata in economic science", by Philip Mirowski
by Prasad, Kislaya
- 316-320 Comment on "Markets Come to Bits"
by Spear, Stephen E.
- 321-332 A commentary on Mirowski's Market Comes to Bits: Evolution, Computation and Markomata in Economic Science: A view from theory-design relationship in engineering
by Subrahmanian, Eswaran
- 333-346 Agents come to bits: Towards a constructive comprehensive taxonomy of economic entities
by Tesfatsion, Leigh
- 347-353 Markets blown to bits: Comments on Mirowski's "Markomata"
by Wellman, Michael P.
- 354-358 Comments on Phillip Mirowski's article: Markets Come to Bits: Evolution, Computation and Markomata in Economic Science
by Zambelli, Stefano
- 359-371 On kicking the habit: A response to the JEBO Symposium on "Markets Come to Bits"
by Mirowski, Philip
May 2007, Volume 63, Issue 1
- 1-24 Self-referential behaviour, overreaction and conventions in financial markets
by Wyart, Matthieu & Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe
- 25-54 Stochastic cascades, credit contagion, and large portfolio losses
by Horst, Ulrich
- 55-72 Bidding behavior at sequential first-price auctions with(out) supply uncertainty: A laboratory analysis
by Neugebauer, Tibor & Pezanis-Christou, Paul
- 73-87 Parochial corruption
by Kingston, Christopher
- 88-103 Social distance and reciprocity: An Internet experiment
by Charness, Gary & Haruvy, Ernan & Sonsino, Doron
- 104-119 Specialization and competition in marriage models
by Nosaka, Hiromi
- 120-137 Participation games: Market entry, coordination, and the beautiful blonde
by Anderson, Simon P. & Engers, Maxim
- 138-157 First things first? The agenda formation problem for multi-issue committees
by Flamini, Francesca
- 158-176 Evaluating tradable property rights for natural resources: The role of strategic entry and exit
by Brandt, Sylvia
- 177-192 Why is labour-managed firm entry so rare?: An analysis of UK manufacturing data
by Podivinsky, Jan M. & Stewart, Geoff
- 193-206 The effects of prior beliefs and learning on consumers' acceptance of genetically modified foods
by Huffman, Wallace E. & Rousu, Matthew & Shogren, Jason F. & Tegene, Abebayehu
April 2007, Volume 62, Issue 4
- 495-521 The ecology of collective action: A public goods and sanctions experiment with controlled group formation
by Ones, Umut & Putterman, Louis
- 522-542 The demand for punishment
by Carpenter, Jeffrey P.
- 543-555 Crime, punishment, and background risks
by Chiu, W.Henry & Madden, Paul
- 556-578 Time-preference and commitment
by Sorger, Gerhard
- 579-590 Policy makers, advisers, and reputation
by Wrasai, Phongthorn & Swank, Otto H.
- 591-604 How effective is advice from interested parties?: An experimental test using a pure coordination game
by Kuang, Xi (Jason) & Weber, Roberto A. & Dana, Jason
- 605-624 Signaling and screening of workers' motivation
by Delfgaauw, Josse & Dur, Robert
- 625-639 Estimating bounded rationality and pricing performance uncertainty
by Nicholas McKinney, C. Jr. & Van Huyck, John B.
- 640-656 The effect of financial hedging on the incentives for corporate diversification: The role of stakeholder firm-specific investments
by Lim, Sonya Seongyeon & Wang, Heli
- 657-669 On the incentives to increase input efficiency under monopoly trade unions
by Biswas, Tapan & McHardy, Jolian
- 670-685 Having more potential raiders weakens the takeover threat
by Toolsema, Linda A.
March 2007, Volume 62, Issue 3
- 323-3() Preface
by Bischi, Gian Italo & Kopel, Michael & Matsumoto, Akio
- 324-347 Homoclinic tangles in a Kaldor-like business cycle model
by Agliari, Anna & Dieci, Roberto & Gardini, Laura
- 348-370 Harvesting dynamics in protected and unprotected areas
by Bischi, Gian Italo & Lamantia, Fabio
- 371-388 Oligopoly games with Local Monopolistic Approximation
by Bischi, Gian Italo & Naimzada, Ahmad K. & Sbragia, Lucia
- 389-407 Distributional dynamics of cautious economic adjustment processes
by Huang, Weihong & Zhang, Yang
- 408-427 Heterogeneous expectations and speculative behavior in a dynamic multi-asset framework
by Chiarella, Carl & Dieci, Roberto & He, Xue-Zhong
- 428-439 Monetary policy and economic fluctuations in a sticky-price model
by Yoshida, Hiroyuki
- 441-469 Dynamic analysis of policy lag in a Keynes-Goodwin model: Stability, instability, cycles and chaos
by Yoshida, Hiroyuki & Asada, Toichiro
- 470-483 Neoclassical labour market dynamics, chaos and the real wage Phillips curve
by Fanti, Luciano & Manfredi, Piero
- 484-493 Engineering trouble: a review essay
by Bateman, Bradley W.
February 2007, Volume 62, Issue 2
- 167-186 Subjectivism, social structure and the possibility of socio-economic order: The case of Ludwig Lachmann
by Lewis, Paul & Runde, Jochen
- 187-214 The sociology of groups and the economics of incentives: Theory and evidence on compensation systems
by Encinosa III, William E. & Gaynor, Martin & Rebitzer, James B.
- 215-236 The system dynamics of collective knowledge: From gradualism and saltationism to punctuated change
by Antonelli, Cristiano
- 237-254 Social attitudes, labor law, and union organizing: Toward a new economics of union density
by Palley, Thomas I. & LaJeunesse, Robert M.
- 255-271 Do you trust your brethren?: Eliciting trust attitudes and trust behavior in a Tanzanian congregation
by Danielson, Anders J. & Holm, Hakan J.
- 272-292 Traditional trust measurement and the risk confound: An experiment in rural Paraguay
by Schechter, Laura
- 293-303 Self-centered and other-regarding behavior in the solidarity game
by Buchner, Susanne & Coricelli, Giorgio & Greiner, Ben
- 304-315 Disposition, history and contributions in public goods experiments
by Gunnthorsdottir, Anna & Houser, Daniel & McCabe, Kevin
- 316-321 Cash and alternate methods of accounting in an experimental game
by Solnick, Sara J.
January 2007, Volume 62, Issue 1
- 1-19 Leading for the long term
by Hermalin, Benjamin E.
- 20-36 Institutional choice versus communication in social dilemmas--An experimental approach
by Bischoff, Ivo
- 37-46 Entrepreneurial learning and the existence of credit markets
by Parker, Simon C.
- 47-62 Market structure and Schumpeterian growth
by Lambson, Val E. & Phillips, Kerk L.
- 63-75 The organization of R&D and environmental policy
by Poyago-Theotoky, J.A.
- 76-97 Optimal technology policy under asymmetric information in a research joint venture
by Pilar Socorro, M.
- 98-119 Equilibrium selection and bounded rationality in symmetric normal-form games
by Haruvy, Ernan & Stahl, Dale O.
- 120-143 Evolutionary modeling of time-use vectors
by Fischer, Ilan & Sullivan, Oriel
- 144-164 A theory of jump bidding in ascending auctions
by Isaac, R. Mark & Salmon, Timothy C. & Zillante, Arthur
December 2006, Volume 61, Issue 4
- 521-524 Introduction
by Deissenberg, Christophe & Iori, Giulia
- 525-542 Systemic risk on the interbank market
by Iori, Giulia & Jafarey, Saqib & Padilla, Francisco G.
- 543-561 Financial fragility and economic fluctuations
by Sordi, Serena & Vercelli, Alessandro
- 562-576 Modeling a large population of traders: Mimesis and stability
by Omurtag, Ahmet & Sirovich, Lawrence
- 577-598 The continuous time random walk formalism in financial markets
by Masoliver, Jaume & Montero, Miquel & Perello, Josep & Weiss, George H.
- 599-616 Technical trading in the Santa Fe Institute Artificial Stock Market revisited
by Ehrentreich, Norman
- 617-631 On the behavior of proposers in ultimatum games
by Brenner, Thomas & Vriend, Nicolaas J.
- 632-652 Social learning in market games
by Altavilla, Carlo & Luini, Luigi & Sbriglia, Patrizia
- 653-667 The real communication network behind the formal chart: Community structure in organizations
by Guimera, R. & Danon, L. & Diaz-Guilera, A. & Giralt, F. & Arenas, A.
- 668-690 Organizational performance in hierarchies and communities of practice
by Dupouet, Olivier & Yildizoglu, Murat
- 691-709 Protection and social order
by Wilhite, Allen
- 710-728 Innovation waves, self-organized criticality and technological convergence
by Andergassen, Rainer & Nardini, Franco & Ricottilli, Massimo
- 729-749 Complex dynamical behaviour in economic production networks
by Ponzi, A. & Yasutomi, A. & Kaneko, K.
- 750-768 An analysis of the cobweb model with boundedly rational heterogeneous producers
by Chiarella, Carl & He, Xue-Zhong & Hung, Hing & Zhu, Peiyuan
- 769-783 Statistical dynamics in a chaotic Cournot model with complementary goods
by Matsumoto, Akio & Nonaka, Yasuo
- 784-803 The complex dynamics of financially constrained heterogeneous firms
by Agliari, Anna & Gatti, Domenico Delli & Gallegati, Mauro & Lenci, Stefano
November 2006, Volume 61, Issue 3
- 325-338 Strategic outsourcing revisited
by Buehler, Stefan & Haucap, Justus