Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization
December 2008, Volume 68, Issue 3-4
- 593-612 Entry and market selection of firms: A laboratory study
by Brandts, Jordi & Giritligil, Ayça Ebru
- 613-625 The effects of intelligence on price discovery and market efficiency
by Yeh, Chia-Hsuan
- 626-631 The role of private benefits in information acquisition
by Hori, Kazumi
- 632-644 Behavioral economics and climate change policy
by Gowdy, John M.
- 645-656 How much time-inconsistency is there and does it matter? Evidence on self-awareness, size, and effects
by Wong, Wei-Kang
- 657-666 Making sense of the experimental evidence on endogenous timing in duopoly markets
by Santos-Pinto, Luís
- 667-675 The impact of economics on management
by Azar, Ofer H.
- 676-690 Teamwork, monitoring and absence
by Heywood, John S. & Jirjahn, Uwe & Wei, Xiangdong
- 691-701 Mergers in durable goods industries
by Sagasta, Amagoia & Saracho, Ana I.
November 2008, Volume 68, Issue 2
- 329-351 Religion, politics, and development: Lessons from the lands of Islam
by Platteau, Jean-Philippe
- 352-364 Extremism as a strategic tool in conflicts
by Appelbaum, Elie
- 365-377 Language games of reciprocity
by Wilson, Bart J.
- 378-389 Gradual cooperation in the existence of outside options
by Furusawa, Taiji & Kawakami, Toshikazu
- 390-400 The firm as a community explaining asymmetric behavior and downward rigidity of wages
by Lin, Chung-cheng & Yang, C.C.
- 401-411 Incentive contracts and elections for politicians with multi-task problems
by Gersbach, Hans & Liessem, Verena
- 412-421 Performance-pay, sorting and social motivation
by Eriksson, Tor & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 422-432 Vulnerable trade: The dark side of an Edgeworth box
by Anderton, Charles H. & Carter, John R.
October 2008, Volume 68, Issue 1
- 18-28 An investment game with third-party intervention
by Charness, Gary & Cobo-Reyes, Ramón & Jiménez, Natalia
- 29-35 What's in a name? Anonymity and social distance in dictator and ultimatum games
by Charness, Gary & Gneezy, Uri
- 36-47 Can racially unbiased police perpetuate long-run discrimination?
by Bunzel, Helle & Marcoul, Philippe
- 48-62 The emergence of property rights enforcement in early trade: A behavioral model without reputational effects
by Hodgson, Geoffrey M. & Knudsen, Thorbjørn
- 63-72 Assessing market dominance
by Melnik, Arie & Shy, Oz & Stenbacka, Rune
- 73-86 Unpleasant middlemen
by Masters, Adrian
- 87-99 N-firm oligopolies with production adjustment costs: Best responses and equilibrium
by Zhao, Jijun & Szidarovszky, Ferenc
- 100-111 Why do firms adopt CEO stock options? Evidence from the United States
by Tzioumis, Konstantinos
- 112-124 Analysing the employment effects of mergers and acquisitions
by Lehto, Eero & Böckerman, Petri
- 125-139 A naturalistic approach to the theory of the firm: The role of cooperation and cultural evolution
by Cordes, Christian & Richerson, Peter J. & McElreath, Richard & Strimling, Pontus
- 140-152 Is man doomed to progress?
by Senik, Claudia
- 153-166 Don't let your robots grow up to be traders: Artificial intelligence, human intelligence, and asset-market bubbles
by Miller, Ross M.
- 167-177 Keynesian models of deflation and depression revisited
by Palley, Thomas I.
- 178-193 The Korean financial crisis and the soft budget constraint
by Alexeev, Michael & Kim, Sunghwan
- 194-208 Stochastic dominance and behavior towards risk: The market for Internet stocks
by Fong, Wai Mun & Lean, Hooi Hooi & Wong, Wing Keung
- 209-216 Power laws, discontinuities and regional city size distributions
by Garmestani, Ahjond S. & Allen, Craig R. & Gallagher, Colin M.
- 217-233 Endogenous formation of coops and cooperative leagues
by Joshi, Sumit & Smith, Stephen C.
- 234-247 Rural-to-urban migration, human capital, and agglomeration
by Fan, C. Simon & Stark, Oded
- 248-257 Capital accumulation with tangible assets
by Böhm, Volker & Vachadze, George
- 258-272 On fair allocations
by Chavas, Jean-Paul
- 273-281 Institutions, motivations and public goods: An experimental test of motivational crowding
by Reeson, Andrew F. & Tisdell, John G.
- 282-292 On the optimality of the full-cost pricing
by Thépot, Jacques & Netzer, Jean-Luc
- 293-303 A signaling model of environmental overcompliance
by Denicolò, Vincenzo
- 304-318 Commercial piracy and intellectual property policy
by Kiema, Ilkka
- 319-325 Masanao Aoki and Hiroshi Yoshikawa, Reconstructing Macroeconomics: A Perspective from Statistical Physics and Combinatorial Stochastic Processes , Cambridge University Press, Cambridge and New York (2007) 335Â +Â xviii pp., index, Price: $80.00, ISBN-13: 9780521831062, ISBN-10: 0521831067
by Foley, Duncan K.
- 325-328 T.K. McCraw, Prophet of Innovation: Joseph Schumpeter and Creative Destruction , Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA (2007) ISBN 978-0-674-02523-3 719 + xi pp., index, $ 35.00
by Zwick, Burton
September 2008, Volume 67, Issue 3-4
- 560-572 Separating the influence of capitalism and democracy on women's well-being
by Stroup, Michael D.
- 573-586 Self-serving dictators and economic growth
by Haile, Daniel & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim & Verbon, Harrie A.A.
- 587-607 Culture sometimes matters: Intra-cultural variation in pro-social behavior among Tsimane Amerindians
by Gurven, Michael & Zanolini, Arianna & Schniter, Eric
- 608-623 Matching structure and the cultural transmission of social norms
by Mengel, Friederike
- 624-643 Does culture influence asset managers' views and behavior?
by Beckmann, Daniela & Menkhoff, Lukas & Suto, Megumi
- 644-656 Some mechanisms of terror cycles
by Das, Satya P.
- 657-670 Somalia after state collapse: Chaos or improvement?
by Powell, Benjamin & Ford, Ryan & Nowrasteh, Alex
- 671-677 Man's search for meaning: The case of Legos
by Ariely, Dan & Kamenica, Emir & Prelec, Drazen
- 678-688 The use of knowledge about society
by MacKenzie, D.W.
- 689-701 p-Dominance and perfect foresight dynamics
by Kojima, Fuhito & Takahashi, Satoru
- 702-717 Risk preference, forecasting accuracy and survival dynamics: Simulations based on a multi-asset agent-based artificial stock market
by Chen, Shu-Heng & Huang, Ya-Chi
- 718-734 General uncertainty in portfolio selection: A case-based decision approach
by Golosnoy, Vasyl & Okhrin, Yarema
- 735-754 Present-biased preferences, self-awareness and shirking
by Gilpatric, Scott M.
- 755-767 Stock purchase and the weather: Individual differences
by Levy, Ori & Galili, Itai
- 768-781 Adaptation towards reference values: A non-linear perspective
by Georgellis, Yannis & Gregoriou, Andros & Tsitsianis, Nikolaos
- 782-793 Strategic behavior and learning in repeated voluntary contribution experiments
by Muller, Laurent & Sefton, Martin & Steinberg, Richard & Vesterlund, Lise
- 794-809 Performance measurement, expectancy and agency theory: An experimental study
by Sloof, Randolph & van Praag, C. Mirjam
- 810-819 Does commitment or feedback influence myopic loss aversion?: An experimental analysis
by Langer, Thomas & Weber, Martin
- 820-831 How often should you open the door?: Optimal monitoring to screen heterogeneous agents
by Ichino, Andrea & Muehlheusser, Gerd
- 832-843 Price formation in a sequential selling mechanism
by Ivanova-Stenzel, Radosveta & Kröger, Sabine
- 844-854 Investing in reputation: Strategic choices in career-building
by Chan, William & Suen, Wing & Choi, Ka Fai
- 855-870 Inter-firm trust in buyer-supplier relations: Are knowledge spillovers and geographical proximity relevant?
by Bönte, Werner
- 871-885 When cheaper is better: Fee determination in the market for equity mutual funds
by Gil-Bazo, Javier & Ruiz-Verdú, Pablo
- 886-902 Knowledge and productivity in the world's largest manufacturing corporations
by Nesta, Lionel
- 903-916 Competition and decentralisation in government bureaucracies
by Halonen-Akatwijuka, Maija & Propper, Carol
- 917-926 Endogenous growth, decline in social capital and expansion of market activities
by Bartolini, Stefano & Bonatti, Luigi
- 927-946 An experimental investigation of the explosive effect in almost common value auctions
by Rose, Susan L. & Levin, Dan
- 947-964 Validation in agent-based models: An investigation on the CATS model
by Bianchi, Carlo & Cirillo, Pasquale & Gallegati, Mauro & Vagliasindi, Pietro A.
- 965-967 E. Stringham, Editor, Anarchy and the Law: The Political Economy of Choice, Transaction Publishers, New Brunswick, NJ (2007) ISBN 978-1-4128-0579-7 698 pp.
by Boettke, Peter J.
- 967-969 James M. Buchanan, Why I, Too, Am Not a Conservative: The Normative Vision of Classical Liberalism , Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK (2005) ISBN 1-84542-314-3 111+ vii pp., Index, Price: $85.00
by Holt, Richard
- 969-972 C.J. Coyne, After War: The Political Economy of Exporting Democracy , Stanford University Press, Stanford, California (2008) 238Â +Â x pp., index, ISBN 0-8047-5440-3, $24.95.
by Horwitz, Steven
August 2008, Volume 67, Issue 2
- 355-380 Public policies and changing boundaries of firms in a "history-friendly" model of the co-evolution of the computer and semiconductor industries
by Malerba, Franco & Nelson, Richard & Orsenigo, Luigi & Winter, Sidney
- 381-393 Incentives and coordination in vertically related energy markets
by Micola, Augusto Rupérez & Banal-Estañol, Albert & Bunn, Derek W.
- 394-417 Internet auctions with artificial adaptive agents: A study on market design
by Duffy, John & Ünver, M.Utku
- 418-430 Labor market policy evaluation with ACE
by Neugart, Michael
- 431-444 Does structure matter? The impact of switching the agricultural policy regime on farm structures
by Happe, Kathrin & Balmann, Alfons & Kellermann, Konrad & Sahrbacher, Christoph
- 445-462 Using an artificial financial market for assessing the impact of Tobin-like transaction taxes
by Mannaro, Katiuscia & Marchesi, Michele & Setzu, Alessio
- 463-480 Lottery markets design, micro-structure, and macro-behavior: An ACE approach
by Chen, Shu-Heng & Chie, Bin-Tzong
- 481-494 Crime, protection, and incarceration
by Wilhite, Allen & Allen, W. David
- 495-511 Inefficiencies in a model of spatial networks formation with positive externalities
by Carayol, Nicolas & Roux, Pascale & YIldIzoGlu, Murat
- 512-516 The hot-toy problem
by Tabarrok, Alexander
- 517-520 A comment on Nishimura, Nakajima, and Kiyota's "Does the natural selection mechanism still work in severe recessions? Examination of the Japanese economy in the 1990s"
by Okada, Tae & Horioka, Charles Yuji
- 521-523 G. Gong and W. Semmler, Stochastic Dynamic Macroeconomics: Theory and Empirical Evidence , Oxford University Press, USA (2005) ISBN 0-195-30162-5 202+x pp., Price: US$ 45.00, Index
by Ernst, Ekkehard
- 524-528 Beyond selfish and selfless
by DeScioli, Peter
- 529-532 M. Bacharach, Beyond Individual Choice: Teams and Frames in Game Theory , Princeton University Press, Princeton and Oxford (2006) ISBN 0-691-12005-6 xxii, 214 pp., Index, $ 35
by Andreozzi, Luciano
- 532-536 The Handbook of New Institutional Economics, C. Ménard, M.M. Shirley (Eds.), Springer, Dordrecht, The Netherlands. 2005, 884Â +Â xi pp., $199.00, index, ISBN: 10 1-4020-2687-0
by Garrouste, Pierre
- 536-538 C. Gerschlager, Editor, Deception in Markets: An Economic Analysis, Palgrave Macmillan, New York, NY (2005) 378 pp., includes index, Price: US$ 100.00
by Stringham, Edward P.
- 538-541 K. Dopfer, Editor, The Evolutionary Foundation of Economics, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (2005) ISBN 0-521-69131-1 577Â +Â xiii pp., index, $39.99
by Niederle, Uta-Maria
- 541-544 V.F. Hendricks and P.G. Hansen, Editors, Game Theory: 5 Questions, Automatic Press (2007) ISBN 8799101343 233+vi pp., Index, US$ 26.00
by Schipper, Burkhard C.
July 2008, Volume 67, Issue 1
- 27-47 Bifurcation routes to volatility clustering under evolutionary learning
by Gaunersdorfer, Andrea & Hommes, Cars H. & Wagener, Florian O.O.
- 48-56 Chaotic dynamics in an overlapping generations model with myopic and adaptive expectations
by Chen, Hung-Ju & Li, Ming-Chia & Lin, Yung-Ju
- 57-77 Business cycles, bifurcations and chaos in a neo-classical model with investment dynamics
by Hallegatte, Stéphane & Ghil, Michael & Dumas, Patrice & Hourcade, Jean-Charles
- 78-89 Bounded rationality, cognitive maps, and trial and error learning
by Nelson, Richard R.
- 90-102 Social structure and cultures of corruption
by Kingston, Christopher
- 103-115 Intermediaries and corruption
by Hasker, Kevin & Okten, Cagla
- 116-133 Expectations and bubbles in asset pricing experiments
by Hommes, Cars & Sonnemans, Joep & Tuinstra, Jan & van de Velden, Henk
- 134-149 Experimental gasoline markets
by Deck, Cary A. & Wilson, Bart J.
- 150-163 Excess entry in an experimental winner-take-all market
by Fischbacher, Urs & Thöni, Christian
- 164-179 Tie-breaking rules and divisibility in experimental duopoly markets
by Puzzello, Daniela
- 180-192 Irrationality in English auctions
by Gonçalves, Ricardo
- 193-199 Informational cascades: A mirage?
by Spiwoks, Markus & Bizer, Kilian & Hein, Oliver
- 200-203 In search of experimental support for an asymmetric equilibria solution in symmetric investment games
by Rapoport, Amnon & Amaldoss, Wilfred
- 204-214 Emotions in tournaments
by Kräkel, Matthias
- 215-227 Institutions influence preferences: Evidence from a common pool resource experiment
by Rodriguez-Sickert, Carlos & Guzmán, Ricardo Andrés & Cárdenas, Juan Camilo
- 228-238 How is donation behaviour affected by the donations of others?
by Martin, Richard & Randal, John
- 239-252 The build-up of cooperative behavior among non-cooperative selfish agents
by Benchekroun, Hassan & Long, Ngo Van
- 253-262 Attitudes toward private and collective risk in individual and strategic choice situations
by Brennan, Geoffrey & González, Luis G. & Güth, Werner & Levati, M. Vittoria
- 263-278 Innovations and profits: Schumpeter and the classical heritage
by Kurz, Heinz D.
- 279-295 Foreign equity participation under incomplete information
by Beladi, Hamid & Chakrabarti, Avik
- 296-307 Individual sensitivity to framing effects
by Flachaire, Emmanuel & Hollard, Guillaume
- 308-321 Votes based on protracted deliberations
by Neilson, William S. & Winter, Harold
- 322-337 Macroeconomic implications of conspicuous consumption: A Sombartian dynamic model
by Yamada, Katsunori
- 338-349 Analysing agricultural land markets as organisations: An empirical study in Poland
by Hurrelmann, Annette
June 2008, Volume 66, Issue 3-4
- 457-476 Minimally acceptable altruism and the ultimatum game
by Rotemberg, Julio J.
- 477-491 Voluntary contributions to reduce expected public losses
by Keser, Claudia & Montmarquette, Claude
- 492-513 Information channels in labor markets: On the resilience of referral hiring
by Casella, Alessandra & Hanaki, Nobuyuki
- 514-528 Social network structure, segregation, and equality in a labor market with referral hiring
by Tassier, Troy & Menczer, Filippo
- 529-557 Identity and racial harassment
by Antecol, Heather & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A.
- 558-581 Money, fame and the allocation of talent: Brain drain and the institution of science
by Jeon, Doh-Shin & Menicucci, Domenico
- 582-596 Individual needs and social pressure: Evidence on the Easterlin hypothesis using repeated cross-section surveys of Canadian households
by Gardes, François & Merrigan, Philip
- 597-605 Pre-commitment and personality: Behavioral explanations in ultimatum games
by Schmitt, Pamela & Shupp, Robert & Swope, Kurtis & Mayer, Justin
- 606-624 Minimizing selection bias in randomized trials: A Nash equilibrium approach to optimal randomization
by Grant, William C. & Anstrom, Kevin J.
- 625-640 The cobweb, borrowing and financial crises
by Commendatore, Pasquale & Currie, Martin
- 641-656 The dynamics of trader motivations in asset bubbles
by Caginalp, G. & Ilieva, V.
- 657-668 Projection bias by investors: A market approach
by Kliger, Doron & Levy, Ori
- 669-686 An experimental investigation of Hobbesian jungles
by Powell, Benjamin & Wilson, Bart J.
- 687-702 Land, technical progress and the falling rate of profit
by Petith, Howard
- 703-730 Refinancing and decentralization: Evidence from China
by Park, Albert & Shen, Minggao
- 731-747 Endogenous entry and self-selection in private value auctions: An experimental study
by Palfrey, Thomas R. & Pevnitskaya, Svetlana
- 748-766 Crossholdings, concentration and information in capacity-constrained sealed bid-offer auctions
by Micola, Augusto Ruperez & Bunn, Derek W.
- 767-790 Work hard, not smart: Stock options in executive compensation
by Barron, John M. & Waddell, Glen R.
- 791-807 Transaction costs, industry experience and make-or-buy decisions in the population of early U.S. auto firms
by Bigelow, Lyda S. & Argyres, Nicholas
- 808-821 Repeated price competition between individuals and between teams
by Bornstein, Gary & Kugler, Tamar & Budescu, David V. & Selten, Reinhard
- 822-836 Does R&D cooperation facilitate price collusion? An experiment
by Suetens, Sigrid
- 837-847 Thinking impossible things: A review essay
by Koppl, Roger
May 2008, Volume 66, Issue 2
- 161-175 Procrastination on long-term projects
by O'Donoghue, Ted & Rabin, Matthew
- 176-194 Information gathering through alliances
by Letterie, Wilko & Hagedoorn, John & van Kranenburg, Hans & Palm, Franz
- 195-212 Adverse selection and M&A design: The roles of alliances and IPOs
by Reuer, Jeffrey J. & Ragozzino, Roberto
- 213-225 Endogenous R&D symmetry in linear duopoly with one-way spillovers
by Tesoriere, Antonio
- 226-232 Level-n bounded rationality and dominated strategies in normal-form games
by Stahl, Dale O. & Haruvy, Ernan
- 233-242 Why do people care about social status?
by Rege, Mari
- 243-250 Fairness and reciprocity in the Hawk-Dove Game
by Neugebauer, Tibor & Poulsen, Anders & Schram, Arthur
- 251-264 Pay--but do not pay too much: An experimental study on the impact of incentives
by Pokorny, Kathrin
- 265-280 Ethical differentiation and market behavior: An experimental approach
by Rode, Julian & Hogarth, Robin M. & Le Menestrel, Marc
- 281-311 Trading apples for oranges?: Results of an experiment on the effects of Heroin and Cocaine price changes on addicts' polydrug use
by Jofre-Bonet, Mireia & Petry, Nancy M.
- 312-321 Durable good celebrities
by Kendall, Todd D.
- 322-334 Worker turnover, industry localization, and producer size
by Wheeler, Christopher H.
- 335-346 An economic model of work-related stress
by Greiner, Alfred
- 347-357 Search and price competition
by Waldeck, Roger
- 358-372 What affects the market's ability to adjust for optimistic forecast bias? Evidence from experimental asset markets
by Ackert, Lucy F. & Church, Bryan K. & Zhang, Ping
- 373-386 On the determinants of portfolio choice
by Frijns, Bart & Koellen, Esther & Lehnert, Thorsten
- 387-402 Willingness to consume and ability to consume
by Roos, Michael W.M.
- 403-419 Scale effects in growth: A role for institutions
by Davis, Lewis S.
- 420-436 Undiscounted optimal growth in a Leontief two-sector model with circulating capital: The case of a capital-intensive consumption good
by Fujio, Minako
- 437-440 C.C. Gibson, K. Andersson, E. Ostrom and S. Shivakumar, The Samaritan's Dilemma: The Political Economy of Development Aid , Oxford University Press, Oxford (2005) ISBN 0-19-927884-9 264Â +Â xxi pp., index, $35.00
by Leeson, Peter T.
- 440-444 T.E. Uebel and R.S. Cohen, Editors, Otto Neurath. Economic Writings. Selections 1904-1945, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, Boston and London (2004) pp. 563-567, $187.00, ISBN: 1-4020-2273-5
by Becchio, Giandomenica
April 2008, Volume 66, Issue 1
- 7-21 Payoffs and pitfalls of strategic learning
by Starbuck, William H. & Barnett, Michael L. & Baumard, Philippe
- 22-36 Reference groups and variable risk strategies
by Knudsen, Thorbjørn
- 37-59 Outlines of a behavioral theory of the entrepreneurial firm
by Dew, Nicholas & Read, Stuart & Sarasvathy, Saras D. & Wiltbank, Robert
- 60-73 Managerial reasoning about aspirations and expectations
by Lant, Theresa & Shapira, Zur
- 74-94 When behavior matters: Games and computation in A Behavioral Theory of the Firm
by Prietula, Michael J. & Watson, Harry S.
- 95-105 Realism and comprehension in economics: A footnote to an exchange between Oliver E. Williamson and Herbert A. Simon
by Augier, Mie & March, James G.
- 106-127 Unpacking strategic alliances: The structure and purpose of alliance versus supplier relationships
by Mayer, Kyle J. & Teece, David J.
- 128-148 Applying organizational routines in analyzing the behavior of organizations
by Becker, Markus C. & Zirpoli, Francesco
March 2008, Volume 65, Issue 3-4
- 409-419 Communication: Content or relationship?
by Mohlin, Erik & Johannesson, Magnus
- 420-435 Evolution of social norms with heterogeneous preferences: A general model and an application to the academic review process
by Azar, Ofer H.
- 436-457 Heterogeneous social preferences
by Erlei, Mathias
- 458-471 Evolution of cooperation in a one-shot Prisoner's Dilemma based on recognition of trustworthy and untrustworthy agents
by Janssen, Marco A.
- 472-488 Evolutionary stability and Nash equilibrium in finite populations, with an application to price competition
by Ania, Ana B.
- 489-505 The power of conventions: A theory of social preferences
by Li, Jing
- 506-528 Watching alone: Relational goods, television and happiness
by Bruni, Luigino & Stanca, Luca
- 529-546 Paradoxical consumption behavior when economic activity has environmental effects
by Asheim, Geir B.
- 547-554 Pasinetti versus Rebelo: Two different models or just one?
by D'Alessandro, Simone & Salvadori, Neri
- 555-572 Cash flow, investment, and Keynes-Minsky cycles
by Fazzari, Steven & Ferri, Piero & Greenberg, Edward
- 573-584 Competition and performance: The different roles of capital and labor
by ten Raa, Thijs & Mohnen, Pierre
- 585-591 Risk-aversion and the investment-uncertainty relationship: The role of capital depreciation
by Femminis, Gianluca
- 592-608 Fiscal policy and entrepreneurship
by Takii, Katsuya
- 609-624 Myopic deterrence policies and the instability of equilibria
by Eaton, B.Curtis & Wen, Jean-François
- 625-635 On the value of influence activities for capital budgeting
by Laux, Volker
- 636-653 Do professionals choke under pressure?
by Dohmen, Thomas J.
- 654-666 On the elements and practices of monitoring
by Yang, Der-Yuan
- 667-681 The consequences of endogenizing information for the performance of a sequential decision procedure
by Swank, Otto & Visser, Bauke
- 682-702 How many winners are good to have?: On tournaments with sabotage
by Harbring, Christine & Irlenbusch, Bernd
- 703-713 Mine and yours: Property rights in dictator games
by Oxoby, Robert J. & Spraggon, John
- 714-733 Contract duration and the division of labor in agricultural land leases
by Yoder, Jonathan & Hossain, Ishrat & Epplin, Francis & Doye, Damona
- 734-756 International joint venture: Buy-out and subsidiary
by Sinha, Uday Bhanu
- 757-767 Intergenerational conflicts of interest and seniority systems in organizations
by Ando, Munetomo & Kobayashi, Hajime
- 768-787 Detecting determinism using recurrence quantification analysis: Three test procedures
by Aparicio, Teresa & Pozo, Eduardo F. & Saura, Dulce
- 788-796 From egalitarianism to hierarchy in political economy: Carlyle, Mill, and the "vulgar error" of explaining heterogeneity by race
by Farrant, Andrew
- 797-800 L.E. Blume and S.N. Durlauf, Editors, The Economy as an Evolving Complex System III: Current Perspectives and Future Directions, Oxford University Press, New York (2006) 377 pp., paperback, combined subject and author index, US$ 54.50
by Rosser Jr., J. Barkley
February 2008, Volume 65, Issue 2
- 185-201 Path dependence and the Korean alphabet
by Choi, Young Back
- 202-223 Coordinated investing with feedback and learning
by Goldbaum, David
- 224-244 Replicator dynamics in a Cobweb model with rationally heterogeneous expectations
by Branch, William A. & McGough, Bruce
- 245-260 Chaotic dynamics in a monetary economy with habit persistence
by Chen, Hung-Ju & Li, Ming-Chia
- 261-276 Markets in equilibrium with firms out of equilibrium: A simulation study
by Casari, Marco
- 277-302 Resource accumulation and overseas expansion by Japanese multinationals
by Berry, Heather & Sakakibara, Mariko
- 303-317 Religious participation and children's education: A social capital approach
by Simon Fan, C.