Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization
August 2010, Volume 75, Issue 2
- 144-155 Experience and insight in the Race game
by Gneezy, Uri & Rustichini, Aldo & Vostroknutov, Alexander
- 156-167 Trust, trustworthiness and social networks: Playing a trust game when networks are formed in the lab
by Di Cagno, Daniela & Sciubba, Emanuela
- 168-179 Stratification and growth in agent-based matching markets
by Boudreau, James W.
- 180-191 Optimal tournament contracts for heterogeneous workers
by Gürtler, Oliver & Kräkel, Matthias
- 192-202 Portfolio manager behavior and global financial crises
by Feldman, Todd
- 203-222 Innovation threats and strategic responses in oligopoly markets
by Dawid, Herbert & Kopel, Michael & Kort, Peter M.
- 223-234 The effects of induced mood on bidding in random nth-price auctions
by Capra, C. Monica & Lanier, Kelli F. & Meer, Shireen
- 235-249 Price variation antagonism and firm pricing policies
by Courty, Pascal & Pagliero, Mario
- 250-260 Lingua franca: The role of English in international trade
by Ku, Hyejin & Zussman, Asaf
- 261-267 Does monetary punishment crowd out pro-social motivation? A natural experiment on hospital length of stay
by Holmås, Tor Helge & Kjerstad, Egil & Lurås, Hilde & Straume, Odd Rune
- 268-280 The Bayesian fallacy: Distinguishing internal motivations and religious beliefs from other beliefs
by Khalil, Elias L.
- 281-296 Class and exploitation in general convex cone economies
by Yoshihara, Naoki
- 297-312 Home production and endogenous economic growth
by Silver, Steven D. & Verbrugge, Randal
- 313-337 Optimal taxation in the presence of tax evasion: Expected utility versus prospect theory
by Dhami, Sanjit & Al-Nowaihi, Ali
- 338-347 The devil is in the details: Incorrect intuitions in optimal search
by Eriksson, Kimmo & Strimling, Pontus
- 348-363 Interpersonal comparison, status and ambition in organizations
by Ederer, Florian & Patacconi, Andrea
July 2010, Volume 75, Issue 1
- 1-2 Introduction to special issue on transdisciplinary perspectives on economic complexity
by BarkleyRosser Jr., J.
- 3-11 Is a transdisciplinary perspective on economic complexity possible?
by Rosser Jr., J. Barkley
- 12-24 Generative replication and the evolution of complexity
by Hodgson, Geoffrey M. & Knudsen, Thorbjørn
- 25-39 Does eductive stability imply evolutionary stability?
by Hommes, Cars & Wagener, Florian
- 40-58 Correlation, hierarchies, and networks in financial markets
by Tumminello, Michele & Lillo, Fabrizio & Mantegna, Rosario N.
- 59-68 On the economics of increasing complexity: With some special focus on culture
by Puu, T.
- 69-76 The complex behavior of firms' size dynamics
by Gallegati, M. & Palestrini, A.
- 77-94 Regular and chaotic growth in a Hicksian floor/ceiling model
by Sushko, Iryna & Gardini, Laura & Puu, Tönu
- 95-114 Continuous Hicksian trade cycle model with consumption and investment time delays
by Matsumoto, Akio & Szidarovszky, Ferenc
June 2010, Volume 74, Issue 3
- 149-162 Bubble diagnosis and prediction of the 2005-2007 and 2008-2009 Chinese stock market bubbles
by Jiang, Zhi-Qiang & Zhou, Wei-Xing & Sornette, Didier & Woodard, Ryan & Bastiaensen, Ken & Cauwels, Peter
- 163-186 Long waves and short cycles in a model of endogenous financial fragility
by Ryoo, Soon
- 187-205 On the complicated price dynamics of a simple one-dimensional discontinuous financial market model with heterogeneous interacting traders
by Tramontana, Fabio & Westerhoff, Frank & Gardini, Laura
- 206-229 Exchange, theft, and the social formation of property
by Kimbrough, Erik O. & Smith, Vernon L. & Wilson, Bart J.
- 230-239 Examining the Hayek-Friedman hypothesis on economic and political freedom
by Lawson, Robert A. & Clark, J.R.
- 240-252 Recognition, redistribution, and liberty
by Collins, Anne D. & Lim, Jamus Jerome
- 253-261 A road to trust
by Labonne, Julien & Chase, Robert S.
- 262-276 Money, happiness, and aspirations: An experimental study
by McBride, Michael
- 277-290 Sins of the Sons of Samuelson: Vision, pedagogy, and the zig-zag windings of complex dynamics
by Colander, David & Rothschild, Casey
May 2010, Volume 74, Issue 1-2
- 1-11 Noblesse oblige? Determinants of survival in a life-and-death situation
by Frey, Bruno S. & Savage, David A. & Torgler, Benno
- 12-29 Religion and income: Heterogeneity between countries
by Bettendorf, L. & Dijkgraaf, E.
- 30-41 Capital as a layer cake: A systems approach to capital and its multi-level structure
by Harper, David A. & Endres, Anthony M.
- 42-57 Heterogeneous expectations, adaptive learning, and evolutionary dynamics
by Guse, Eran A.
- 58-71 The economic consequences of a Tobin tax--An experimental analysis
by Hanke, Michael & Huber, Jürgen & Kirchler, Michael & Sutter, Matthias
- 72-81 Distinguishing trust from risk: An anatomy of the investment game
by Houser, Daniel & Schunk, Daniel & Winter, Joachim
- 82-103 Does competition affect giving?
by Duffy, John & Kornienko, Tatiana
- 104-122 When is it important to know you've been rejected? A search problem with probabilistic appearance of offers
by Das, Sanmay & Tsitsiklis, John N.
- 123-136 Iterated reasoning and welfare-enhancing instruments in the centipede game
by Gerber, Anke & Wichardt, Philipp C.
- 137-147 The division of labor need not imply regional specialization
by Leppälä, Samuli & Desrochers, Pierre
March 2010, Volume 73, Issue 3
- 297-307 Rational choice, Round Robin, and rebellion: An institutional solution to the problems of revolution
by Leeson, Peter T.
- 308-316 Satisficing and (un)bounded rationality--A formal definition and its experimental validity
by Güth, Werner
- 317-326 Minimum wage restrictions and employee effort in incomplete labor markets: An experimental investigation
by Owens, Mark F. & Kagel, John H.
- 327-358 Wealth-driven selection in a financial market with heterogeneous agents
by Anufriev, Mikhail & Dindo, Pietro
- 359-376 Individual and cultural learning in stag hunt games with multiple actions
by Golman, Russell & Page, Scott E.
- 377-386 Nonmonetary sanctions and rewards in an experimental coordination game
by Dugar, Subhasish
- 387-395 Ostracism and the provision of a public good: experimental evidence
by Maier-Rigaud, Frank P. & Martinsson, Peter & Staffiero, Gianandrea
- 396-405 Promises and cooperation: Evidence from a TV game show
by Belot, Michèle & Bhaskar, V. & van de Ven, Jeroen
- 406-417 Price dispersion and increasing returns to scale
by Levy, David M. & Makowsky, Michael D.
- 418-432 Geographic variations in a model of physician treatment choice with social interactions
by Burke, Mary A. & Fournier, Gary M. & Prasad, Kislaya
- 433-438 Consumer reaction to information on food additives: Evidence from an eating experiment and a field survey
by Aoki, Keiko & Shen, Junyi & Saijo, Tatsuyoshi
February 2010, Volume 73, Issue 2
- 133-152 Reform from below: Behavioral and institutional change in North Korea
by Haggard, Stephan & Noland, Marcus
- 153-157 Group reputations: An experimental foray
by Huck, Steffen & Lünser, Gabriele K.
- 158-170 Dynamic systems of social interactions
by Horst, Ulrich
- 171-185 Who cares about relative deprivation?
by Ravallion, Martin & Lokshin, Michael
- 186-198 Last shall be first: A field study of biases in sequential performance evaluation on the Idol series
by Page, Lionel & Page, Katie
- 199-208 Would the right social preference model please stand up!
by Daruvala, Dinky
- 209-224 Preference heterogeneity in experiments: Comparing the field and laboratory
by Andersen, Steffen & Harrison, Glenn W. & Lau, Morten Igel & Rutström, E. Elisabet
- 225-245 Jostling for advantage or not: Choosing between patent portfolio races and ex ante licensing
by Siebert, Ralph & von Graevenitz, Georg
- 246-253 Personal relations and their effect on behavior in an organizational setting: An experimental study
by Brandts, Jordi & Solà, Carles
- 254-258 On the equivalence of Nash and evolutionary equilibrium in finite populations
by Hehenkamp, Burkhard & Possajennikov, Alex & Guse, Tobias
- 259-272 Dynamic oligopoly with partial cooperation and antitrust threshold
by Matsumoto, Akio & Merlone, Ugo & Szidarovszky, Ferenc
- 273-293 Intertemporal price discrimination and competition
by Bayer, Ralph-C.
- 294-296 Corrigendum to "Corruption in public service delivery: An experimental analysis" [J. Econ. Behav. Organ. 72 (1) (2009) 225-239]
by Barr, Abigail & Lindelow, Magnus & Serneels, Pieter
January 2010, Volume 73, Issue 1
- 1-2 Introduction to JEBO special issue on "Issues in the Methodology of Experimental Economics"
by Rosser Jr., J. Barkley & Eckel, Catherine
- 3-15 Theory and experiment: What are the questions?
by Smith, Vernon L.
- 16-20 Testing models and internalizing context: A comment on "Theory and Experiment: What are the questions?"
by Bolton, Gary
- 21-23 Laboratory experiments: Challenges and promise: A review of "Theory and Experiment: What are the Questions?" by Vernon Smith
by Charness, Gary
- 24-28 Some issues of methods, theories, and experimental designs
by Cox, James C.
- 29-33 Preferences, beliefs and equilibrium: What have experiments taught us?
by Friedman, Daniel
- 34-40 Towards a renaissance of economic theory
by Gintis, Herbert
- 41-43 Comment on Vernon Smith "Theory and experiment: What are the questions?"
by Grether, David M.
- 44-48 Comments on Vernon Smith's--"Theory and experiment: What are the Questions?"
by Güth, Werner & Kliemt, Hartmut
- 49-57 The behavioral counter-revolution
by Harrison, Glenn W.
- 58-61 Understanding context effects
by Houser, Daniel & Xiao, Erte
- 62-64 Lessons from a behavioral economics success story: Comment on theory and experiment: What are the questions?
by Neilson, William S.
- 65-67 Searching beyond the lamppost: Let's focus on economically relevant questions
by Oechssler, Jörg
- 68-72 Revising theory in light of experimental findings
by Ostrom, Elinor
- 73-76 Looking under the hood: Exploring assumptions and finding behavioral economics
by Pingle, Mark
- 77-82 Social preferences aren't preferences
by Wilson, Bart J.
- 83-86 What would Adam Smith think?
by Smith, Vernon L.
- 87-100 Experimental economics: Where next?
by Binmore, Ken & Shaked, Avner
- 101-108 On inequity aversion: A reply to Binmore and Shaked
by Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M.
- 109-119 Blaming the messenger: Notes on the current state of experimental economics
by Eckel, Catherine & Gintis, Herbert
- 120-121 Experimental Economics: Where Next? Rejoinder
by Binmore, Ken & Shaked, Avner
- 122-131 The science of experimental economics
by Croson, Rachel & Gächter, Simon
December 2009, Volume 72, Issue 3
- 797-810 Why is corruption less harmful in some countries than in others?
by Blackburn, Keith & Forgues-Puccio, Gonzalo F.
- 811-822 Business culture and tax evasion: Why corruption and the unofficial economy can persist
by Çule, Monika & Fulton, Murray
- 823-834 On punishment and well-being
by Brandts, Jordi & Fernanda Rivas, María
- 835-849 Prospect theory for stock markets: Empirical evidence with time-series data
by Zhang, Wenlang & Semmler, Willi
- 850-863 Some effects of transaction taxes under different microstructures
by Pellizzari, Paolo & Westerhoff, Frank
- 864-883 Can an Islamic model of housing finance cooperative elevate the economic status of the underprivileged?
by Ebrahim, M. Shahid
- 884-902 Preferences for redistribution--A country comparison of fairness judgements
by Isaksson, Ann-Sofie & Lindskog, Annika
- 903-915 Biased probability judgment: Evidence of incidence and relationship to economic outcomes from a representative sample
by Dohmen, Thomas & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David & Marklein, Felix & Sunde, Uwe
- 916-929 Information technology: Efficient restructuring and the productivity puzzle
by Grüner, Hans Peter
- 930-943 What drives merger decision making behavior? Don't seek, don't find, and don't change your mind
by Bogan, Vicki & Just, David
- 944-958 Advertiser pressure and control of the news: The decline of muckraking revisited
by Poitras, Marc & Sutter, Daniel
November 2009, Volume 72, Issue 2
- 638-655 Rational forecasts or social opinion dynamics? Identification of interaction effects in a business climate survey
by Lux, Thomas
- 656-669 Borrowing constraints and complex dynamics in an OLG framework
by Assenza, Tiziana & Agliari, Anna & Delli Gatti, Domenico & Santoro, Emiliano
- 670-690 Convergence in the finite Cournot oligopoly with social and individual learning
by Vallée, Thomas & YIldIzoglu, Murat
- 691-702 Cournot competition between teams: An experimental study
by Raab, Philippe & Schipper, Burkhard C.
- 703-715 Internal decision-making rules and collusion
by Rasch, Alexander & Wambach, Achim
- 716-724 The lab versus the virtual lab and virtual field--An experimental investigation of trust games with communication
by Fiedler, Marina & Haruvy, Ernan
- 725-737 Naming your own price mechanisms: Revenue gain or drain?
by Shapiro, Dmitry & Zillante, Arthur
- 738-749 An experimental study of asymmetric reciprocity
by Al-Ubaydli, Omar & Lee, Min Sok
- 750-765 'Living' wage, class conflict and ethnic strife
by Dasgupta, Indraneel
- 766-779 The impact of envy on relational employment contracts
by Kragl, Jenny & Schmid, Julia
- 780-795 From Keynes to Solow to optimal growth: An encompassing model of monetary and fiscal policy
by Day, Richard H. & Yang, Chengyu
October 2009, Volume 72, Issue 1
- 1-20 A group selection perspective on economic behavior, institutions and organizations
by van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M. & Gowdy, John M.
- 21-29 The evolutionary stability of constant consistent conjectures
by Possajennikov, Alex
- 30-50 Shedding "light" on marriage: The influence of skin shade on marriage for black females
by Hamilton, Darrick & Goldsmith, Arthur H. & Darity Jr., William
- 51-69 The origin of utility: Sexual selection and conspicuous consumption
by De Fraja, Gianni
- 70-78 Institutions, social norms, and decision-theoretic norms
by Dequech, David
- 79-95 Complementary credit networks and macroeconomic stability: Switzerland's Wirtschaftsring
by Stodder, James
- 96-102 Time is not money
by Ellingsen, Tore & Johannesson, Magnus
- 103-118 The Black-Scholes model as a determinant of the implied volatility smile: A simulation study
by Vagnani, Gianluca
- 119-130 Modelling price pressure in financial markets
by Asparouhova, Elena & Bossaerts, Peter
- 131-146 Imperfect competition in financial markets and capital structure
by Guriev, Sergei & Kvasov, Dmitriy
- 147-152 Cognitive abilities and behavioral biases
by Oechssler, Jörg & Roider, Andreas & Schmitz, Patrick W.
- 153-170 Identity and in-group/out-group differentiation in work and giving behaviors: Experimental evidence
by Ben-Ner, Avner & McCall, Brian P. & Stephane, Massoud & Wang, Hua
- 171-175 Higher cognitive ability is associated with lower entries in a p-beauty contest
by Burnham, Terence C. & Cesarini, David & Johannesson, Magnus & Lichtenstein, Paul & Wallace, Björn
- 176-187 Concatenate coordination and mutual coordination
by Klein, Daniel & Orsborn, Aaron
- 188-201 Cooperation and cultural transmission in a coordination game
by Calabuig, Vicente & Olcina, Gonzalo
- 202-213 The macroeconomics of social pacts
by Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Tirelli, Patrizio
- 214-224 The impact of liberalization on bureaucratic corruption
by Baksi, Soham & Bose, Pinaki & Pandey, Manish
- 225-239 Corruption in public service delivery: An experimental analysis
by Barr, Abigail & Lindelow, Magnus & Serneels, Pieter
- 240-259 Cheating in markets: A laboratory experiment
by Cassar, Alessandra & Friedman, Daniel & Schneider, Patricia Higino
- 260-273 Individual accountability in teams
by Marx, Leslie M. & Squintani, Francesco
- 274-289 Leveraging resistance to change and the skunk works model of innovation
by Fosfuri, Andrea & Rønde, Thomas
- 290-304 Management fads, pedagogies, and other soft technologies
by Bendor, Jonathan & Huberman, Bernardo A. & Wu, Fang
- 305-321 Influence and inefficiency in the internal capital market
by Wulf, Julie
- 322-343 Organizational structure, redistribution and the endogeneity of cost: Cooperatives, investor-owned firms and the cost of procurement
by Bontems, Philippe & Fulton, Murray
- 344-360 A theory of self-selection in a market with matching frictions: An application to delay in refereeing times in economics journals
by Lee, Sam-Ho
- 361-376 Competition, cooperation, and the neighboring farmer effect
by Braguinsky, Serguey & Rose, David C.
- 377-389 Dynamics of social trust and human capital in the learning process: The case of the Japan garment cluster in the period 1968-2005
by Yamamura, Eiji
- 390-407 Industrial leadership in science-based industries: A co-evolution model
by Fatas-Villafranca, Francisco & Jarne, Gloria & Sanchez-Choliz, Julio
- 408-424 Direct evidence on income comparisons and their welfare effects
by Senik, Claudia
- 425-437 Intertemporal consumption with directly measured welfare functions and subjective expectations
by Kapteyn, Arie & Kleinjans, Kristin J. & van Soest, Arthur
- 438-450 Religious adherence and county economic growth in the US
by Rupasingha, Anil & Chilton, John b.
- 451-462 Market evidence of misperceived mortality risk
by Bhattacharya, Jay & Goldman, Dana & Sood, Neeraj
- 463-474 Competition and physician-enabled demand: The role of managed care
by Fang, Hai & Rizzo, John A.
- 475-488 Pure numbers effects, market power, and tacit collusion in posted offer markets
by Davis, Douglas
- 489-508 Control rights, pyramids, and the measurement of ownership concentration
by Edwards, Jeremy S.S. & Weichenrieder, Alfons J.
- 509-526 eBay's proxy bidding: A license to shill
by Engelberg, Joseph & Williams, Jared
- 527-545 Fairness, errors and the power of competition
by Fischbacher, Urs & Fong, Christina M. & Fehr, Ernst
- 546-553 Fragmented property rights and royalty bargaining
by Clark, Derek J. & Pereau, Jean Christophe
- 554-570 Men, women, and competition: An experimental test of behavior
by Vandegrift, Donald & Yavas, Abdullah
- 571-588 Career concerns incentives: An experimental test
by Koch, Alexander K. & Morgenstern, Albrecht & Raab, Philippe
- 589-601 Three very simple games and what it takes to solve them
by Rydval, Ondrej & Ortmann, Andreas & Ostatnicky, Michal
- 602-617 Experimental analysis on the role of a large speculator in currency crises
by Taketa, Kenshi & Suzuki-Löffelholz, Kumi & Arikawa, Yasuhiro
- 618-635 Virtual world experimentation: An exploratory study
by Chesney, Thomas & Chuah, Swee-Hoon & Hoffmann, Robert
- 636-636 Corrigendum to "Preemptive collusion among corruptible law enforcers" [Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, Volume (71/2), 441-450]
by Samuel, Andrew
September 2009, Volume 71, Issue 3
- 589-592 Preface: The economic impact of culture, religion and the law
by Kuran, Timur
- 593-605 Explaining the economic trajectories of civilizations: The systemic approach
by Kuran, Timur
- 606-622 The institutional dynamics of early modern Eurasian trade: The commenda and the corporation
by Harris, Ron
- 623-637 The firm in early Modern China
by Zelin, Madeleine
- 638-646 The emergence of English commercial law: Analysis inspired by the Ottoman experience
by Klerman, Daniel
- 647-659 A paper economy of faith without faith in paper: A reflection on Islamic institutional history
by Lydon, Ghislaine
- 660-668 The competitive enforcement of property rights in medieval Japan: The role of temples and monasteries
by Adolphson, Mikael & Ramseyer, J. Mark
- 669-689 Institutional obstacles to African economic development: State, ethnicity, and custom
by Platteau, Jean-Philippe
- 690-703 Decentralized coercion and self-restraint in provincial taxation: The Ottoman Empire, 15th-16th centuries
by Karaman, Kamil KIvanç
- 704-717 Law, state power, and taxation in Islamic history
by Cosgel, Metin & Miceli, Thomas & Ahmed, Rasha
August 2009, Volume 71, Issue 2
- 75-88 Sequencing strategies in large, competitive, ascending price automobile auctions: An experimental examination
by Grether, David M. & Plott, Charles R.
- 89-97 The local best response criterion: An epistemic approach to equilibrium refinement
by Gintis, Herbert
- 98-109 On eliciting beliefs in strategic games
by Palfrey, Thomas R. & Wang, Stephanie W.
- 110-129 Forward and backward dynamics in implicitly defined overlapping generations models
by Gardini, Laura & Hommes, Cars & Tramontana, Fabio & de Vilder, Robin
- 130-145 Lost in transition: Life satisfaction on the road to capitalism
by Easterlin, Richard A.
- 146-161 Happiness, freedom and control
by Verme, Paolo
- 162-171 On preferences for being self-employed
by Fuchs-Schündeln, Nicola
- 172-186 Religion, longevity, and cooperation: The case of the craft guild
by Richardson, Gary & McBride, Michael
- 187-209 A strategic analysis of global warming: Theory and some numbers
by Dutta, Prajit K. & Radner, Roy
- 210-220 Trust and development
by Dearmon, Jacob & Grier, Kevin
- 221-232 Strong reciprocity and team production: Theory and evidence
by Carpenter, Jeffrey & Bowles, Samuel & Gintis, Herbert & Hwang, Sung-Ha
- 233-245 Testing theories of reciprocity: Do motivations matter?
by Stanca, Luca & Bruni, Luigino & Corazzini, Luca
- 246-258 Profit sharing and firm size: The role of team production
by Heywood, John S. & Jirjahn, Uwe
- 259-272 Labor standards, labor-management bargaining and international rivalry
by Hur, Jung & Zhao, Laixun
- 273-282 Cooperation under alternative punishment institutions: An experiment
by Casari, Marco & Luini, Luigi
- 283-299 Half empty, half full and why we can agree to disagree forever
by Zimper, Alexander
- 300-317 Bank runs as coordination failures: An experimental study
by Garratt, Rod & Keister, Todd
- 318-329 Professionals' endorsement of behavioral finance: Does it impact their perception of markets and themselves?
by Menkhoff, Lukas & Nikiforow, Marina
- 330-346 Theories of choice under risk: Insights from financial markets
by Kliger, Doron & Levy, Ori
- 347-360 The relationship between risk attitudes and heuristics in search tasks: A laboratory experiment
by Schunk, Daniel & Winter, Joachim
- 361-371 Evaluation periods and asset prices: Myopic loss aversion at the financial marketplace
by Kliger, Doron & Levit, Boris
- 372-383 Capital control, debt financing and innovative activity
by Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius
- 384-394 Mental accounting and small windfalls: Evidence from an online grocer
by Milkman, Katherine L. & Beshears, John
- 395-406 Do consumers pay voluntarily? The case of online music
by Regner, Tobias & Barria, Javier A.
- 407-413 The endowment effect and the reference state: Evidence and manipulations
by Knetsch, Jack L. & Wong, Wei-Kang
- 414-427 Knowledge flows and the geography of networks: A strategic model of small world formation
by Carayol, Nicolas & Roux, Pascale
- 428-440 Incentives for motivated agents under an administrative constraint
by Makris, Miltiadis
- 441-450 Preemptive collusion among corruptible law enforcers
by Samuel, Andrew
- 451-462 The appeals process in principal-agent relationships
by Dai, Chifeng
- 463-472 The empirical estimation of the cost-minimizing jury size and voting rule in civil trials
by King, Kerry A. & Nesbit, Todd M.
- 473-485 Optimal supervision with moral hazard
by Lin, Yu-Hsiu & Hu, Len-Kuo
- 486-494 Bargaining under incomplete information, fairness, and the hold-up problem
by von Siemens, Ferdinand A.
- 495-501 Sraffa's system: Equal rate of profits and the notion of center of gravitation
by Sinha, Ajit & Dupertuis, Michel-Stéphane
- 502-514 Fairness, price stickiness, and history dependence in decentralized trade
by Korth, Christian & Napel, Stefan