Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization
2012, Volume 82, Issue 2
- 494-504 Differential awareness, ambiguity, and incomplete contracts: A model of contractual disputes
by Grant, Simon & Kline, J. Jude & Quiggin, John
- 505-524 Corporate board dynamics: Directors voting for directors
by Schmeiser, Steven
- 525-542 The mystery of the U-shaped relationship between happiness and age
by Frijters, Paul & Beatton, Tony
- 543-547 Are dictators averse to inequality?
by Korenok, Oleg & Millner, Edward L. & Razzolini, Laura
- 548-566 Level-k analysis of experimental centipede games
by Kawagoe, Toshiji & Takizawa, Hirokazu
2012, Volume 82, Issue 1
- 1-11 Homogeneity bias in models of discrete choice with bounded rationality
by Golman, Russell
- 12-20 Do recruiters prefer applicants with similar skills? Evidence from a randomized natural experiment
by Bagues, Manuel & Perez-Villadoniga, Maria J.
- 21-38 A behavioral model of house prices
by Madsen, Jakob B.
- 39-55 Signaling in deterministic and stochastic settings
by Jeitschko, Thomas D. & Normann, Hans-Theo
- 56-66 Grade inflation, social background, and labour market matching
by Schwager, Robert
- 67-81 Income, aspirations and the Hedonic Treadmill in a poor society
by Knight, John & Gunatilaka, Ramani
- 82-85 ‘Hiding behind a small cake’ in a newspaper dictator game
by Ockenfels, Axel & Werner, Peter
- 86-95 Feedback and dynamics in public good experiments
by Bigoni, Maria & Suetens, Sigrid
- 96-109 Prison gangs, norms, and organizations
by Skarbek, David
- 110-130 You can’t be happier than your wife. Happiness gaps and divorce
by Guven, Cahit & Senik, Claudia & Stichnoth, Holger
- 131-150 Currency crisis: Evolution of beliefs and policy experiments
by Arifovic, Jasmina & Maschek, Michael K.
- 151-166 Risk attitudes to low-probability climate change risks: WTP for flood insurance
by Botzen, W.J.W. & van den Bergh, J.C.J.M.
- 167-178 Does the sun ‘shine’ on art prices?
by De Silva, Dakshina G. & Pownall, Rachel A.J. & Wolk, Leonard
- 179-191 Masters of our time: Impatience and self-control in high-level chess games
by Gränsmark, Patrik
- 192-209 Moral hazard and peer monitoring in a laboratory microfinance experiment
by Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata & Maitra, Pushkar
- 210-219 Market structure and strategic bi-sourcing
by Beladi, Hamid & Mukherjee, Arijit
- 220-235 Gradual wage-price adjustments, labor market frictions and monetary policy rules
by Proaño, Christian R.
- 236-255 Evaluation and associations: A neural-network model of advertising and consumer choice
by Bhatt, Meghana A.
- 256-266 Endogenous leadership in incentive contracts
by Kim, Jaesoo
- 267-280 Probabilistic survey questions and incorrect answers: Retirement income replacement rates
by van Santen, Peter & Alessie, Rob & Kalwij, Adriaan
- 281-313 Uncertainty, task environment, and organization design: An empirical investigation
by Ben-Ner, Avner & Kong, Fanmin & Lluis, Stéphanie
- 314-328 An appraisal of firm size distribution: Does sample size matter?
by Segarra, Agustí & Teruel, Mercedes
2012, Volume 81, Issue 3
- 715-730 Reign in hell or serve in heaven? A cross-country journey into the relative vs absolute perceptions of wellbeing
by Corazzini, Luca & Esposito, Lucio & Majorano, Francesca
- 731-741 An analysis of life satisfaction in Albania: An heteroscedastic ordered probit model approach
by Litchfield, Julie & Reilly, Barry & Veneziani, Mario
- 742-750 Suffer the little children: Measuring the effects of parenthood on well-being worldwide
by Stanca, Luca
- 751-765 Economic well-being in Italy: The role of income insecurity and intergenerational inequality
by Berloffa, Gabriella & Modena, Francesca
- 766-778 Application and use of the ISEW for assessing the sustainability of a regional system: A case study in Italy
by Pulselli, Federico M. & Bravi, Mirko & Tiezzi, Enzo
- 779-793 Application of the MIPS method for assessing the sustainability of production–consumption systems of food
by Mancini, Lucia & Lettenmeier, Michael & Rohn, Holger & Liedtke, Christa
- 794-801 On comprehensive wealth, institutional quality and sustainable development-quantifying the effect of institutional quality on sustainability
by Stoever, Jana
- 802-814 The Solaria syndrome: Social capital in a growing hyper-technological economy
by Antoci, Angelo & Sabatini, Fabio & Sodini, Mauro
2012, Volume 81, Issue 2
- 329-340 Contracting with self-esteem concerns
by Ishida, Junichiro
- 341-354 Social background, cooperative behavior, and norm enforcement
by Kocher, Martin & Martinsson, Peter & Visser, Martine
- 355-365 The dynamic interplay of inequality and trust—An experimental study
by Greiner, Ben & Ockenfels, Axel & Werner, Peter
- 366-378 Race, diversity and pro-social behavior in a segmented society
by Burns, Justine
- 379-390 Leading by words: A voluntary contribution experiment with one-way communication
by Koukoumelis, Anastasios & Levati, M. Vittoria & Weisser, Johannes
- 391-402 Make and buy: Balancing bargaining power
by Stenbacka, Rune & Tombak, Mihkel
- 403-420 Optimal contracts for lenient supervisors
by Giebe, Thomas & Gürtler, Oliver
- 421-441 Relative concerns of rural-to-urban migrants in China
by Akay, Alpaslan & Bargain, Olivier & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 442-465 Boom–bust cycles: Leveraging, complex securities, and asset prices
by Semmler, Willi & Bernard, Lucas
- 466-477 How corruptible are you? Bribery under uncertainty
by Ryvkin, Dmitry & Serra, Danila
- 478-489 Anonymous rituals
by Hugh-Jones, David & Reinstein, David
- 490-504 September 11th and the earnings of Muslims in Germany—The moderating role of education and firm size
by Cornelissen, Thomas & Jirjahn, Uwe
- 505-523 The transformation of labor supply in the pre-industrial world
by Koyama, Mark
- 524-533 Decision-making strategies and performance among seniors
by Besedeš, Tibor & Deck, Cary & Sarangi, Sudipta & Shor, Mikhael
- 534-541 Betrayal aversion versus principled trustfulness—How to explain risk avoidance and risky choices in trust games
by Fetchenhauer, Detlef & Dunning, David
- 542-555 Choosing to compete: How different are girls and boys?
by Booth, Alison & Nolen, Patrick
- 556-570 Frame-of-reference bias in subjective welfare
by Beegle, Kathleen & Himelein, Kristen & Ravallion, Martin
- 571-582 A test for the convexity of human well-being over the life cycle: Longitudinal evidence from a 20-year panel
by Van Landeghem, Bert
- 583-598 Sequential Internet auctions with different ending rules
by Tsuchihashi, Toshihiro
- 599-605 How not to extend models of inequality aversion
by Engelmann, Dirk
- 606-612 Fairness, risk preferences and independence: Impossibility theorems
by Fudenberg, Drew & Levine, David K.
- 613-643 Unilateral divorce versus child custody and child support in the U.S
by González-Val, Rafael & Marcén, Miriam
- 644-663 Evolution of subjective hurricane risk perceptions: A Bayesian approach
by Kelly, David L. & Letson, David & Nelson, Forrest & Nolan, David S. & Solís, Daniel
- 664-676 Temporal stability and psychological foundations of cooperation preferences
by Volk, Stefan & Thöni, Christian & Ruigrok, Winfried
- 677-688 Single versus multiple-prize all-pay auctions to finance public goods: An experimental analysis
by Faravelli, Marco & Stanca, Luca
- 689-698 Sharing information
by Rockenbach, Bettina & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim
- 699-711 Overconfidence, monetary policy committees and chairman dominance
by Claussen, Carl Andreas & Matsen, Egil & Røisland, Øistein & Torvik, Ragnar
2012, Volume 81, Issue 1
- 1-8 Experimental methods: Between-subject and within-subject design
by Charness, Gary & Gneezy, Uri & Kuhn, Michael A.
- 9-28 Group interaction, heterogeneity, rules, and co-operative behaviour: Evidence from a common-pool resource experiment in South Africa and Namibia
by Hayo, Bernd & Vollan, Björn
- 29-38 Pirates and fishermen: Is less patrolling always bad?
by Guha, Brishti
- 39-60 How real people make long-term decisions: The case of retirement preparation
by Binswanger, Johannes & Carman, Katherine Grace
- 61-73 Auction prices, market share, and a common agent
by Coatney, Kalyn T. & Shaffer, Sherrill L. & Menkhaus, Dale J.
- 74-81 Anonymity in the dictator game revisited
by Franzen, Axel & Pointner, Sonja
- 82-96 Herding effects in order driven markets: The rise and fall of gurus
by Tedeschi, Gabriele & Iori, Giulia & Gallegati, Mauro
- 97-121 The not so dark side of trust: Does trust increase the size of the shadow economy?
by D’Hernoncourt, Johanna & Méon, Pierre-Guillaume
- 122-128 Emergence and complexity in Austrian economics
by Rosser, J. Barkley
- 129-136 Revenue non-equivalence between auctions with soft and hard closing mechanisms: New evidence from Yahoo!
by Glover, Brent & Raviv, Yaron
- 137-152 Natural resources and the tradeoff between authoritarianism and development
by Al-Ubaydli, Omar
- 153-158 On the impossibility of achieving no regrets in repeated games
by Schlag, Karl & Zapechelnyuk, Andriy
- 159-171 Are optimistic expectations keeping the Chinese happy?
by Frijters, Paul & Liu, Amy Y.C. & Meng, Xin
- 172-184 The hot hand and the cold hand in professional golf
by Livingston, Jeffrey A.
- 185-206 Corporate tax evasion: The case for specialists
by Lipatov, Vilen
- 207-219 Credible communication and cooperation: Experimental evidence from multi-stage Games
by Andersson, Ola & Wengström, Erik
- 220-229 Evolution of cooperation in asymmetric commons dilemmas
by Janssen, Marco A. & Rollins, Nathan D.
- 230-242 Investment behavior and the biased perception of limited loss deduction in income taxation
by Fochmann, Martin & Kiesewetter, Dirk & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim
- 243-267 Distribution of wealth and incomplete markets: Theory and empirical evidence
by Fiaschi, Davide & Marsili, Matteo
- 268-285 Testing for discrimination: Evidence from the game show Street Smarts
by Anwar, Shamena
- 286-298 Respect and relational contracts
by Eriksson, Tor & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 299-313 Non-consequentialist voting
by Shayo, Moses & Harel, Alon
- 314-327 A fault confessed is half redressed—Confessions and punishment
by Utikal, Verena
2011, Volume 80, Issue 3
- 375-396 Market characteristics, intra-firm coordination, and the choice of human resource management systems: Theory and evidence
by Kato, Takao & Owan, Hideo
- 397-417 Optimal cyclicity and chaos in the 2-sector RSS model: An anything-goes construction
by Ali Khan, M. & Piazza, Adriana
- 418-434 Knowledge disclosure as intellectual property rights protection
by Ponce, Carlos J.
- 435-442 Dark contrasts: The paradox of high rates of suicide in happy places
by Daly, Mary C. & Oswald, Andrew J. & Wilson, Daniel & Wu, Stephen
- 443-458 Behavioral convergence properties of Cournot and Bertrand markets: An experimental analysis
by Davis, Douglas
- 459-480 Is the importance of religion in daily life related to social trust? Cross-country and cross-state comparisons
by Berggren, Niclas & Bjørnskov, Christian
- 481-497 Leaders, laggards and technology seeking strategies
by Smeets, Roger & Bosker, E.M.
- 498-510 Why a clean politician supports dirty politics: A game-theoretical explanation for the persistence of political corruption
by Evrenk, Haldun
- 511-522 Imprecision as an account of violations of independence and betweenness
by Butler, David & Loomes, Graham
- 523-531 An experimental dynamic public goods game with carryover
by Cadigan, John & Wayland, Patrick T. & Schmitt, Pamela & Swope, Kurtis
- 532-545 Does self-relevance affect information processing? Experimental evidence on the response to performance and non-performance feedback
by Ertac, Seda
- 546-552 Private law enforcement, fine sharing, and tax collection: Theory and historical evidence
by Coşgel, Metin M. & Etkes, Haggay & Miceli, Thomas J.
- 553-573 Employee types and endogenous organizational design: An experiment
by Cunyat, Antoni & Sloof, Randolph
- 574-585 Networking or not working: A model of social procrastination from communication
by Makarov, Uliana
- 586-602 Market microstructure matters when imposing a Tobin tax—Evidence from the lab
by Kirchler, Michael & Huber, Jürgen & Kleinlercher, Daniel
- 603-612 Social norms of sharing in high school: Teen giving in the dictator game
by Eckel, Catherine & Grossman, Philip J. & Johnson, Cathleen A. & de Oliveira, Angela C.M. & Rojas, Christian & Wilson, Rick
- 613-627 The uncertain foundations of the welfare state
by Feduzi, Alberto & Runde, Jochen
- 628-640 Consumer information in a market for expert services
by Hyndman, Kyle & Ozerturk, Saltuk
- 641-656 Time to change. Rating changes and policy implications
by Posch, Peter N.
- 657-669 Splitting the replicator: Generalized Darwinism and the place of culture in nature
by Andersson, Claes
- 670-679 The effects of information and competition on racial discrimination: Evidence from a field experiment
by Nunley, John M. & Owens, Mark F. & Howard, R. Stephen
2011, Volume 80, Issue 2
- 265-274 Teaching economics, appreciating spontaneous order, and economics as a public science
by Boettke, Peter
- 275-279 Bukantianism—Buchanan's philosophical economics
by Kliemt, Hartmut
- 280-289 Buchanan on externalities: An exercise in applied subjectivism
by Marciano, Alain
- 290-300 Persuasion, psychology and public choice
by Munger, Michael C.
- 301-308 Government, clubs, and constitutions
by Leeson, Peter T.
- 309-318 Substance vs. procedure: Constitutional enforcement and constitutional choice
by Vanberg, Georg
- 319-330 Empirical constitutional economics: Onward and upward?
by Voigt, Stefan
- 331-338 Do we need a distinct monetary constitution?
by Horwitz, Steven
- 339-350 Pathologies of the state
by Besley, Timothy
- 351-357 Constitutions and crisis
by Coyne, Christopher J.
- 358-366 James M. Buchanan – Doing away with discrimination and domination
by Horn, Karen
2011, Volume 80, Issue 1
- 6-19 A dynamic model of price discrimination and inventory management at the Fulton Fish Market
by Graddy, Kathryn & Hall, George
- 20-33 What’s that got to do with the price of fish? Buyers behavior on the Ancona fish market
by Gallegati, Mauro & Giulioni, Gianfranco & Kirman, Alan & Palestrini, Antonio
- 34-49 Agents’ ability to manage information in centralized markets: Comparing two wholesale fish markets
by Giulioni, Gianfranco & Bucciarelli, Edgardo
- 50-67 Price formation on the Marseille fish market: Evidence from a network analysis
by Vignes, Annick & Etienne, Jean-Michel
- 68-73 Investment decisions with loss aversion over relative consumption
by Gebhardt, Georg
- 74-87 Religion, clubs, and emergent social divides
by Makowsky, Michael D.
- 88-100 Energy, aesthetics and knowledge in complex economic systems
by Foster, John
- 101-109 Altruism and fairness in experimental decisions
by Kohler, Stefan
- 110-121 Follies subdued: Informational efficiency under adaptive expectations and confirmatory bias
by Aldashev, Gani & Carletti, Timoteo & Righi, Simone
- 122-136 A transdisciplinary perspective on economic complexity. Marshall's problem revisited
by Cassata, Francesco & Marchionatti, Roberto
- 137-152 How to grow a bubble: A model of myopic adapting agents
by Harras, Georges & Sornette, Didier
- 153-167 Inertia in binary choices: Continuity breaking and big-bang bifurcation points
by Gardini, Laura & Merlone, Ugo & Tramontana, Fabio
- 168-180 The effect of ethics on labor market success: Evidence from MBAs
by Hussey, Andrew
- 181-199 A theory of sharecropping: The role of price behavior and imperfect competition
by Sen, Debapriya
- 200-209 Who follows the crowd—Groups or individuals?
by Fahr, René & Irlenbusch, Bernd
- 210-222 Ambiguity, social opinion and the use of common property resources
by Diamantaras, Dimitrios & Gilles, Robert P.
- 223-243 Happiness and tax morale: An empirical analysis
by Lubian, Diego & Zarri, Luca
- 244-257 Becoming a bad doctor
by Szech, Nora
2011, Volume 79, Issue 3
- 145-164 Recombinant knowledge and the evolution of innovation networks
by König, Michael D. & Battiston, S. & Napoletano, M. & Schweitzer, F.
- 165-182 Productivity effects of innovation, stress and social relations
by Cowan, Robin & Sanditov, Bulat & Weehuizen, Rifka
- 183-193 Relative performance or team evaluation? Optimal contracts for other-regarding agents
by Bartling, Björn
- 194-210 Classical turnpike theory and the economics of forestry
by Khan, M. Ali & Piazza, Adriana
- 211-225 The price effect of expanding fish auction markets
by Guillotreau, Patrice & Jiménez-Toribio, Ramón
- 226-245 Intraday trading patterns in an intelligent autonomous agent-based stock market
by Kluger, Brian D. & McBride, Mark E.
- 246-255 The influence of decision power on distributive fairness
by Rode, Julian & Le Menestrel, Marc
- 256-262 Verifiability and neologism-proofness in a Sender-Receiver game
by Ryan, Matthew & Vaithianathan, Rhema
- 263-274 I don't want to hear about it: Rational ignorance among duty-oriented consumers
by Nyborg, Karine
- 275-290 From Average Joe's happiness to Miserable Jane and Cheerful John: using quantile regressions to analyze the full subjective well-being distribution
by Binder, Martin & Coad, Alex
- 291-302 Collusion through price ceilings? In search of a focal-point effect
by Engelmann, Dirk & Müller, Wieland
- 303-317 Was privateering plunder efficient?
by Leeson, Peter T. & Nowrasteh, Alex
- 318-327 Selection or indoctrination: Why do economics students donate less than the rest?
by Bauman, Yoram & Rose, Elaina
2011, Volume 79, Issue 1
- 3-19 Institutional changes: Alternative theories and consequences for institutional design
by Brousseau, Eric & Garrouste, Pierre & Raynaud, Emmanuel
- 20-34 Institutions as cognitive media between strategic interactions and individual beliefs
by Aoki, Masahiko
- 35-47 Salience, inductive reasoning and the emergence of conventions
by Sugden, Robert
- 48-64 Institutions, organizations, impersonality, and interests: The dynamics of institutions
by Wallis, John Joseph
- 65-79 “Climbing the hierarchical ladders of rules”: A life-cycle theory of institutional evolution
by Brousseau, Eric & Raynaud, Emmanuel
- 80-94 The dynamic quality of law: The role of judicial incentives and legal human capital in the adaptation of law
by Hadfield, Gillian K.
- 95-107 The dynamics of the legal system
by Dari-Mattiacci, Giuseppe & Deffains, Bruno & Lovat, Bruno
- 108-132 Institutional clusters and economic performance
by Jellema, Jon & Roland, Gerard
- 133-143 Growth in post-Soviet Russia: A tale of two transitions
by Berkowitz, Daniel & DeJong, David N.
2011, Volume 78, Issue 3
- 207-218 Extortion in the laboratory
by Bolle, Friedel & Breitmoser, Yves & Schlächter, Steffen
- 219-228 Dynamic decision making with feasibility goals: A procedural-rationality approach
by Binswanger, Johannes
- 229-245 Beyond replicator dynamics: Innovation-selection dynamics and optimal diversity
by Safarzynska, Karolina & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 246-255 The same face of the two Smiths: Adam Smith and Vernon Smith
by Paganelli, Maria Pia
- 256-271 Ideological media bias
by Stone, Daniel F.
- 272-289 Delay differential neoclassical growth model
by Matsumoto, Akio & Szidarovszky, Ferenc
- 290-301 Hayekian anarchism
by Stringham, Edward Peter & Zywicki, Todd J.
- 302-318 Measuring the impact of information aggregation mechanisms: An experimental investigation
by Bennouri, Moez & Gimpel, Henner & Robert, Jacques
- 319-332 Altruistic punishment and the threat of feuds
by Nikiforakis, Nikos & Engelmann, Dirk
- 333-348 Matching technology and the choice of punishment institutions in a prisoner's dilemma game
by Grimm, Veronika & Mengel, Friederike
- 349-365 Preferences, intentions, and expectation violations: A large-scale experiment with a representative subject pool
by Bellemare, Charles & Kröger, Sabine & van Soest, Arthur
- 366-373 The great moderation and "falling off a cliff": Neo-Kaldorian dynamics
by Devine, James G.
- 374-395 A behavioral model for mechanism design: Individual evolutionary learning
by Arifovic, Jasmina & Ledyard, John
- 396-411 Random digraphs with given expected degree sequences: A model for economic networks
by Bargigli, Leonardo & Gallegati, Mauro
2011, Volume 78, Issue 1
- 1-13 Team governance: Empowerment or hierarchical control
by Friebel, Guido & Schnedler, Wendelin
- 14-24 Risk and rationality: The effects of mood and decision rules on probability weighting
by Fehr-Duda, Helga & Epper, Thomas & Bruhin, Adrian & Schubert, Renate
- 25-36 Travelers’ types
by Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Espinosa, María Paz & Rey-Biel, Pedro
- 37-50 Price-taking behavior versus continuous dynamic optimizing
by Huang, Weihong
- 51-59 Public beliefs and corruption in a repeated psychological game
by Balafoutas, Loukas
- 60-73 Optimal control of interacting systems with DNSS property: The case of illicit drug use
by Zeiler, I. & Caulkins, J.P. & Tragler, G.
- 74-84 Rituals: An economic interpretation
by Coyne, Christopher J. & Mathers, Rachel L.
- 85-97 Does fortune favor dragons?
by Johnson, Noel D. & Nye, John V.C.
- 98-109 Embracing morals in economics: The role of internal moral constraints in a market economy
by Stringham, Edward Peter
- 110-125 Soviet growth and American textbooks: An endogenous past
by Levy, David M. & Peart, Sandra J.
- 126-136 Temptation and productivity: A field experiment with children
by Bucciol, Alessandro & Houser, Daniel & Piovesan, Marco
- 137-151 Public health spending, old-age productivity and economic growth: Chaotic cycles under perfect foresight
by Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca
- 152-159 Threshold transitions in a regional urban system
by García, Jorge H. & Garmestani, Ahjond S. & Karunanithi, Arunprakash T.
- 160-166 Professor Zak's empirical studies on trust and oxytocin
by Conlisk, John
- 167-182 A dynamic model of conflict and appropriation
by Eggert, Wolfgang & Itaya, Jun-ichi & Mino, Kazuo
- 183-191 Personality and the marginal utility of income: Personality interacts with increases in household income to determine life satisfaction
by Boyce, Christopher J. & Wood, Alex M.
2011, Volume 77, Issue 3
- 241-247 Migration for degrading work as an escape from humiliation
by Stark, Oded & Fan, C. Simon
- 248-264 Sustainable capitalism: Full-employment flexicurity growth with real wage rigidities
by Asada, Toichiro & Flaschel, Peter & Greiner, Alfred & Proaño, Christian R.
- 265-284 Why do leaders matter? A study of expert knowledge in a superstar setting
by Goodall, Amanda H. & Kahn, Lawrence M. & Oswald, Andrew J.
- 285-303 Optimal irrational behavior
by Feigenbaum, James & Caliendo, Frank N. & Gahramanov, Emin
- 304-317 Do sell-side stock analysts exhibit escalation of commitment?
by Beshears, John & Milkman, Katherine L.
- 318-325 Costs of implementation: Bargaining costs versus allocative efficiency
by Maciejovsky, Boris & Wernerfelt, Birger
- 326-338 Lessons from Delphi: Religious markets and spiritual capitals
by Iannaccone, Laurence R. & Haight, Colleen E. & Rubin, Jared
- 339-350 Stagnation and innovation before agriculture
by Dow, Gregory K. & Reed, Clyde G.
- 351-367 Networks of manufacturers and retailers
by Mauleon, Ana & Sempere-Monerris, Jose J. & Vannetelbosch, Vincent J.
- 368-381 A consolidated model of self-fulfilling expectations and self-destroying expectations in financial markets
by Gao, Yan & Li, Honggang
- 382-392 Born under a lucky star?
by Hanaki, Nobuyuki & Kirman, Alan & Marsili, Matteo
- 393-404 Field and online experiments on self-control
by Burger, Nicholas & Charness, Gary & Lynham, John
2011, Volume 77, Issue 2
- 97-106 Option traders use (very) sophisticated heuristics, never the Black-Scholes-Merton formula
by Haug, Espen Gaarder & Taleb, Nassim Nicholas