Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization
1994, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 37-51 Information processing and organization design
by Kennedy, Peter W.
- 53-71 The competition for rationed resources
by Goldfeld, Stephen M. & Quandt, Richard E.
- 73-91 Intertemporal trades and problems of self-control
by Archibald, Robert B.
- 93-108 Common property as an egalitarian share contract
by Lueck, Dean
- 109-120 Price commitment in search markets
by Bester, Helmut
- 121-133 Growth deceleration and transaction costs: A note
by Pryor, Frederic L.
- 135-138 Strategic behavior and the problem of storming in a centrally planned economy
by Gekker, Ruvin
- 139-140 Strategic behavior and the problem of storming in a centrally planned economy: A reply
by Alexeev, Michael
1994, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 251-271 Work organization, employment security, and macroeconomic stability
by Levine, David I. & Parkin, Richard J.
- 273-295 A Keynes-Goodwin model of the business cycle
by Franke, Reiner & Asada, Toichiro
- 297-313 Complex dynamics in a simple macro disequilibrium model
by Matsumoto, Akio
- 315-335 Dynamics of the cobweb model with adaptive expectations and nonlinear supply and demand
by Hommes, Cars H.
- 337-355 Positive feedback trading and diffusion of asset price changes: Evidence from housing transactions
by Clapp, John M. & Tirtiroglu, Dogan
- 357-362 Multiple equilibria and chaotic tatonnement: Applications of the Yamaguti-Matano theorem
by Kaizouji, Taisei
- 363-368 Exchange rate speculation and chaos inducing intervention
by Szpiro, George G.
- 369-377 Co-existence of a limit cycle and an equilibrium in Kaldor's business cycle model and its consequences
by Grasman, Johan & Wentzel, Jolanda J.
- 379-382 Costs and productivity in automobile production: The challenge of Japanese efficiency : Melvyn A. Fuss and Leonard Waverman (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1992) pp. 231 + xii, index and bibl
by Wood, William C.
- 382-384 Organizational decision making and information : Mairead Browne (Ablex, Norwood, New Jersey, 1993) pp. xiv + 256
by Pringle, Charles D.
- 385-387 The economics of cooperation: East Asian development and the case for pro-market intervention : James A. Roumasset and Susan Barr, eds. (Westview, Boulder, CO 1992), pp. vi + 207
by Kuznets, Paul W.
- 387-389 Evolution in markets and institutions : Ulrich Witt (Physica-Verlag, Berlin, 1992) 120 pp. with 44 figs
by Zhang, Wei-Bin
- 390-391 The economics of oligopolistic competition : Robert E. Kuenne (Blackwell Publishers, Cambridge, 1992) pp. xxiii + 492
by Lambson, Val
1994, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 133-151 Bureaucrats and Indians: Principal-agent relations and efficient management of tribal forest resources
by Krepps, Matthew B. & Caves, Richard E.
- 153-168 The epidemiology of corporate PAC formation, 1975-1984
by McKeown, Timothy J.
- 169-181 Influence activity and executive compensation
by Perri, Timothy J.
- 183-194 The beliefs of borrowers and lenders and investment decisions
by Smith, Todd
- 195-205 The fair wage-effort hypothesis: Implications for the distribution of income and dual labor markets
by Palley, Thomas I.
- 207-218 The franchise life cycle and the Penrose effect
by Thompson, R. Steve
- 219-223 A note on small versus large organizations
by Chong Ju Choi & Scarpa, Carlo
- 225-231 Prospect theory and the risk return association: Another look
by Sinha, Tapen
- 233-236 Market and non-market hierarchies: Theory of institutional failure : Christos Pitelis, (Blackwells, 1993) pp. 254
by Garvey, Gerald T.
- 236-239 The limits of rationality : Karen Schweers Cook and Margaret Levi, eds., (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1990) pp. 246, library hardcover $49.95, paper $19.95
by Koford, Kenneth
- 239-241 Experiments in decision, organization and exchange : Richard H. Day and Vernon L. Smith, eds., (North Holland, Amsterdam, 1993) viii + 380 pp
by Friedman, Daniel
- 241-245 Aggregation: Aggregate production functions and related topics, collected papers by Franklin M. Fisher : Franklin M. Fisher, edited by John Monz (The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA) pp. xxiv-280, $45.00 (cloth)
by Lippi, Marco & Salvadori, Neri
- 245-248 Israel M. Kirzner, the meaning of market process: Essays in the development of modern Austrian economics
by Koppi, Roger
- 248-250 Fundamentalisms and the state: Rethinking polities, economies, and militance : Martin E. Marty and R. Scott Appleby, eds., (Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1993) pp. 635, ISBN (cloth) 0-226-50883-8 (dust cover)
by Looney, Robert E.
1994, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 1-17 Intraorganizational influence relations and the optimality of collective action
by Zusman, Pinhas & Rausser, Gordon C.
- 19-34 Toward the settlement of the fairness issues in ultimatum games : A bargaining approach
by Weg, Eythan & Zwick, Rami
- 35-69 Toward a non-linear dynamics of technological progress
by Ayres, Robert U.
- 71-90 Private information and inventive activity
by Weinberg, John A.
- 91-114 Evaluating technological information and utilizing it : Scientific knowledge, technological capability, and external linkages in biotechnology
by Arora, Ashish & Gambardella, Alfonso
- 115-118 The dynamics of cities: Ecological determinism, dualism and chaos : Dimitrios S. Dendrinos, (London: Routledge, 1992) pp. 389, index and bibl. $59.95
by Rosser, J. Barkley
- 118-120 Ethics and Economic Theory: Ideas-model-dilemmas : Kurt W. Rothschild, (Hampshire, England: Edward Elgar, 1993) pp. xi+163, $59.95
by Lippke, Richard L.
- 120-122 Unions and economic competitiveness : Lawrence Mishel and Paula B. Voos, eds., (M.E. Sharp, Inc., Armonk, NY 1992), pp. 356, $16.95, paper
by Conant, John L.
- 122-125 Suing for medical malpractice : Frank A. Sloan, Penny B. Githens, Ellen Wright Clayton, Gerald B. Hickson, Douglas A. Gentile, and David F. Partlett, (The University of Chicago Press, Chicago, 1993)pp. xviii+258
by Selden, Thomas M.
- 125-128 The multinational paradigm : Robert Z. Aliber, (The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1993) pp. 282, $27.50 (cloth)
by Murtha, Thomas P.
1994, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 251-268 The organizational foundations of X-inefficiency: A game-theoretic interpretation of Argyris' model of organizational learning
by Leibenstein, Harvey & Maital, Shlomo
- 269-286 Competition in organizational form : Mail order versus retail stores, 1910-1940
by Michael, Steven C.
- 287-302 The role of asset specificity in the vertical integration decision
by Whyte, Glen
- 303-320 Innovation and market strategy in Italian industrial cooperatives: Econometric evidence on organizational comparative advantage
by Smith, Stephen C.
- 321-342 Persistence of regulatory innovation: MMMFs and financial intermediaries
by Whiting, Cathleen
- 343-354 Variability of decisional ability and the essential order of decision rules
by Karotkin, Drora & Paroush, Jacob
1994, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 111-126 Real government saving and the future
by Eisner, Robert
- 127-148 Public infrastructure and private production measuring relative contributions
by Pinnoi, Nat
- 149-166 Infrastructure, restricted factor substitution and economic growth
by Day, Richard H. & Zou, Gang
- 177-194 Cognitive dissonance and social change
by Rabin, Matthew
- 195-214 Making decisions in committees a human fallibility approach
by Koh, Winston T. H.
- 215-234 Economic incentives transform psychological anomalies
by Frey, Bruno S. & Eichenberger, Reiner
- 236-238 Radical economics: Bruce Roberts and Susan Feiner, eds., (Kluwer academic publishers, Boston, 1992), pp. 239, Dfl. 130 (cloth)
by Meurs, Mieke E.
- 239-240 Explaining process and change: Approaches to evolutionary economics: Ulrich Witt, ed., (The University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor, 1992) pp. 184, $39.50 (cloth)
by Browning, Cynthia M.
- 240-244 Rationality, institutions, and economic methodology: Uskali Maki, Bo Gustafsson and Christian Knudsen (eds.), (Routledge, New York, 1993) pp. xi + 299, $74.50 (cloth), $19.95 (paper)
by Dow, Gregory K.
- 244-250 Business organization and the myth of the market economy: William Lazonick, (Cambridge University Press, New York, 1991) pp. xiv + 372, $39.95 (cloth), $15.95 (paper)
by Langlois, Richard N.
1994, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-30 Understanding corporate coherence : Theory and evidence
by Teece, David J. & Rumelt, Richard & Dosi, Giovanni & Winter, Sidney
- 31-51 Reputation and judicial decision-making
by Miceli, Thomas J. & Cosgel, Metin M.
- 53-67 Cooperative income allocation in a multi-output, multi-input setting
by Buccola, Steven T. & Stokstad, Grete S.
- 69-81 Dumping and signaling
by Hartigan, James C.
- 83-91 Efficiency and equilibria in complementary teams
by Vislie, Jon
- 93-98 The entrepreneurs who do both: Production and rent-seeking
by Lu, Ding
- 99-107 The perception of quality and the demand for services : Empirical application to the performing arts
by Abbe-Decarroux, Francois
1993, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 255-267 Gender effects in laboratory public goods contribution : Do individuals put their money where their mouth is?
by Brown-Kruse, Jamie & Hummels, David
- 269-284 Forecasting dynamics and convergence to market fundamentals : Evidence from experimental asset markets
by Peterson, Steven P.
- 285-303 Fiscal exchange, collective decision institutions, and tax compliance
by Alm, James & Jackson, Betty R. & McKee, Michael
- 305-326 Convergence to nonstationary competitive equilibria : An experimental analysis
by Davis, Douglas D. & Harrison, Glenn W. & Williams, Arlington W.
- 327-348 Preference reversal, real-world lotteries, and lottery-interested subjects
by Bohm, Peter & Lind, Hans
- 349-369 Experimental test of a Nash-efficient mechanism for collective choice with compensation
by Richardson, James & Kunreuther, Howard
1993, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 121-132 Schools, jails and the dynamics of an educational underclass : Some dreadful social arithmetic
by Andrews, Marcellus
- 133-151 A nonlinear model of the pure growth cycle
by Jarsulic, Marc
- 153-159 On Leif Johansen's classical model of growth
by Velupillai, K.
- 161-187 Investment confidence, corporate debt and income fluctuations
by Gatti, D. Delli & Gallegati, M. & Gardini, L.
- 189-208 Nonlinear liquidity-growth dynamics with corridor-stability
by Semmler, Willi & Sieveking, Malte
- 209-237 A new test for chaos
by Gilmore, Claire G.
- 239-252 An empirical examination of the deterministic component in stock price volatility
by Gu, Mu
1993, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-13 Rules of thumb in games
by Rosenthal, Robert W.
- 15-24 Bargaining rules of thumb
by Rosenthal, Robert W.
- 25-50 Adaptation in games : Two solutions to the Crawford puzzle
by Conlisk, John
- 51-68 Adaptive tactics in games : Further solutions to the Crawford puzzle
by Conlisk, John
- 69-90 Naive Bayesian learning in 2 x 2 matrix games
by Eichberger, J. & Haller, H. & Milne, F.
- 91-117 Conjecture, uncertainty, and cooperation in prisoner's dilemma games : Some experimental evidence
by Kahn, Lawrence M. & Murnighan, J. Keith
1993, Volume 21, Issue 3
- 235-250 Preaching matters
by Lipford, Jody & McCormick, Robert E. & Tollison, Robert D.
- 251-276 Wages, seniority, and the demand for rising consumption profiles
by Frank, Robert H. & Hutchens, Robert M.
- 277-294 Two essential characteristics of retail markets and their economic consequences
by Betancourt, Roger R. & Gautschi, David
- 295-314 A game-theoretic rendering of promises and threats
by Klein, Daniel B. & O'Flaherty, Brendan
- 315-331 Incentives and supervision in hierarchies
by Fumas, Vincente Salas
- 333-347 Vector extremal systems in cross-constrained games of regulatory policy analysis and synthesis
by Charnes, A. & Huang, Z. M. & Rousseau, J. J. & Armstrong, R.
1993, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 109-129 Industry evolution with a sequence of technologies and heterogeneous ability : A model of creative destruction
by Iosso, Thomas R.
- 131-146 The estimation of Barone-curves based on the Iwai-model
by Meyer, Bernd & Keuter, Alfons & Vo[beta]kamp, Rainer
- 147-179 Simulating the inventory cycle
by Lovell, Michael C.
- 181-203 Learning through short-run macroeconomic forecasts in a micro-to-macro model
by Antonov, Mikhail & Trofimov, Georgi
- 205-222 Indexing inventors : The 'sources of invention' revisited
by Kobayashi, Bruce H. & Yu, Ben T.
- 223-231 'Spindles' and coexisting attractors in a dynamic model of interdependent consumer behavior : A note
by Gaertner, Wulf & Jungeilges, Jochen
1993, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 1-15 The role of altruism in economic interaction
by Haltiwanger, John & Waldman, Michael
- 17-30 Knowledge and internal organization
by Minkler, Alanson P.
- 31-41 Using (im)perfect markets to catch criminals
by Goff, Brian L. & Tollison, Robert D.
- 43-67 Hostages as a commitment device : A game-theoretic model and an empirical test of some scenarios
by Werner, Raub & Keren, Gideon
- 69-90 A laboratory analysis of bargaining power in a random ultimatum game
by Sopher, Barry
- 91-98 Attitude towards risk : An empirical demonstration of context dependence
by Altaf, Mir Anjum
- 99-105 Rationality and the 'price is right'
by Bennett, Randall W. & Hickman, Kent A.
1993, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 281-294 The softness of medical production and implications for specifying hospital outputs
by Ahern, Melissa
- 295-307 On the fairness of pricing -- An empirical survey among the general population
by Frey, Bruno S. & Pommerehne, Werner W.
- 309-318 State regulation and university behavior
by Goudriaan, Rene & de Groot, Hans
- 319-330 Strategic vote manipulation in a simple democracy
by Anbarci, Nejat
- 331-352 A model of decision making under bounded rationality
by Wall, Kent D.
- 353-372 Habits, hysteresis and catastrophes in labor supply
by M. Vendrik, Maarten C.
1993, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 137-150 The economic organization of 17th-through mid 19th-century whaling and shipping
by Gifford, Adam Jr.
- 151-170 Learning through alliances
by Mody, Ashoka
- 171-186 Credible enticements : Can host governments tailor multinational firms' organizations to suit national objectives?
by Murtha, Thomas P.
- 187-211 Does hierarchical governance facilitate adaptation to changed circumstances? : Some formal examples
by Garvey, Gerald
- 213-225 The optimal auction : A mechanism for optimal third-degree price discrimination
by Cairns, Robert D.
- 227-245 Investment and adoption in advanced telecommunications
by Antonelli, Cristiano
- 247-253 Consignment contracting
by Hackett, Steven C.
- 255-258 The political economy of participatory economics : Michael Albert and Robin Hahnel, (Princeton University Press, Princeton, 1991) pp. 132, $45.00 (cloth), $12.95 (paper)
by Rooney, Patrick Michael
- 258-261 Social norms and economic institutions : K.J. Koford and J.B. Miller, eds., (Ann Arbor, MI: University of Michigan Press, 1991) pp. 264, $29.95 (cloth)
by Fulton, Murray
- 261-263 The transformation of corporate control : Neil Fligstein, (Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, 1990) pp. viii + 391, $35.00 (cloth)
by Neustadtl, Alan
- 263-265 Diffusion of technologies and social behavior : N. Nakicenovic and A. Grubler (eds), (Springer Verlag and International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis, Berlin and New York, 1991) pp. 605, no index, $140.00 (cloth)
by Freeman, Chris
- 265-267 Economic approaches to organizations : Sytse Douma and Hein Schreuder, (Prentice Hall, UK, 1992) pp. x + 185, paper
by Minkler, Alanson P.
- 267-270 Technology transfer in international business : Tamir Agmon and Mary Ann von Glinow, eds., (Oxford University Press, New York/Oxford, 1991), pp. xii + 285, $34.95 (cloth)
by Rosegger, Gerhard
- 270-272 The art of encouraging invention: A new approach to government innovation policy : Stefan Folster, (The Industrial Institute for Economic and Social Research, Stockholm, Sweden, 1991) pp. 133, SEK 225 (paper)
by Edelman, Susan A.
- 272-275 Economics of the family : Alessandro Cigno, (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1991) pp. viii + 212, $55.00 (cloth)
by Grossbard-Shechtman, Shoshana
1993, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 3-22 The near optimality of adaptive expectations
by Naish, Howard F.
- 23-47 Intertemporal cost dependence in the presence of managerial impatience
by Darrough, Masako N. & Stoughton, Neal M.
- 49-62 The role of managerial discretion in union mergers
by Conant, John L.
- 63-78 Contracting in strategic situations
by Leitzel, Jim
- 79-97 Single-price equilibrium with product differentiation : Effects of entry
by Hung, Chao-Shun
- 99-117 Information asymmetry, adverse selection and joint-ventures : Theory and evidence
by Balakrishnan, Srinivasan & Koza, Mitchell P.
- 119-130 The structure of firms
by Sen, Anindya
1992, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 265-284 Allocation of entrepreneurial attention
by Gifford, Sharon
- 285-306 An exploratory study of portfolio objectives and asset holdings
by Ramaswami, Sridhar N. & Srivastava, Rajendra K. & McInish, Thomas H.
- 307-326 Evolution in the finitely repeated prisoner's dilemma
by Nachbar, John H.
- 327-342 Endogenous growth cycles in an open economy with fixed exchange rates
by Sethi, Rajiv
- 343-368 Market, innovation, competition: An evolutionary model of industrial dynamics
by Kwasnicki, Witold & Kwasnicka, Halina
- 369-377 Technical change and wage-share fluctuations in a regime-switching model
by Ferri, Piero & Greenberg, Edward
- 379-388 Do group-specific or national unemployment rates influence perceptions?
by Smyth, David J. & Taylor, Susan Washburn
- 389-394 The emergence of the factory system in 18th century England: Did transportation improvements really matter?
by Jones, S. R. H.
- 395-399 Transportation improvements and the emergence of the factory: A reply to Jones
by Szostak, Rick
1992, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 125-143 Rationality and the market for human blood
by Stewart, Hamish
- 145-168 Culture and competition: A laboratory market comparison between China and the West
by Kachelmeier, Steven J. & Shehata, Mohamed
- 169-195 Allocating priority with auctions: An experimental analysis
by Noussair, Charles & Porter, David
- 197-211 A mixed fan hypothesis and its implications for behavior toward risk
by Neilson, William S.
- 213-235 Violations of the reduction and independence axioms in Allais-type and common-ratio effect experiments
by Carlin, Paul S.
- 237-244 The sources of forecast errors: Experimental evidence
by Beckman, Steven R.
- 245-249 A note on the Tullock dissipation rate
by Fabella, Raul V.
- 251-254 Economic behavior and institutions : Thrainn Eggertsson, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1990), pp. xv+385, $17.95
by Rutherford, Malcolm
- 254-258 The timber bubble that burst: Government policy and the bailout of 1984 : Joe P. Mattey, (Oxford University Press, New York, 1990), pp. viii+109, $29.95 (cloth)
by Ryan, David L.
- 259-260 The path to mechanized shoe production in the United States : Ross Thomson, (University of North Carolina Press, Chapel Hill, 1990) pp. xii, 296, $43.95
by Szostak, Rick
1992, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 1-15 The economics of sin and redemption : Purgatory as a market-pull innovation?
by Ekelund, Robert Jr. & Hebert, Robert F. & Tollison, Robert D.
- 17-39 Learning by doing, adverse selection and firm structure
by Novos, Ian E.
- 41-67 The structure of authority in the firm
by Katzner, Donald W.
- 69-81 Market structure, sales to government, and the theory of oligopoly
by Chappell, William F. & Shughart, William II
- 83-99 Pseudo-experimental estimates of labor supply functions in two Turkish state enterprises
by Sertel, Murat R. & Adaman, Fikret & Zenginobuz, E. Unal
- 101-117 Unanimity and exclusion as mechanisms to eliminate free riding in public goods : Diagrammatical illustrations
by Bigman, David
- 119-121 Invariance of the efficient set comment
by Quiggin, John
1992, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 299-315 A comparative analysis of merchant and broker intermediation
by Hackett, Steven C.
- 317-345 Human fallibility and sequential decision making : Hierarchy versus polyarchy
by Koh, Winston T. H.
- 347-372 Incumbents' use of pre-entry alliances before expansion into new technical subfields of an industry
by Mitchell, Will & Singh, Kulwant
- 373-389 The impact of asset specificity on single-period contracting
by Choate, G. Marc & Maser, Steven M.
- 391-414 Predictions about indifference curves inside the unit triangle : A test of variants of expected utility theory
by Harless, David W.
- 415-425 Rational entry into risky markets with negative expected returns : The role of biased misestimation of profit potential
by Capone, Charles Jr. & Capone, Beverly H.
- 427-438 Industrial de-diversification and its consequences for productivity
by Lichtenberg, Frank R.
- 439-443 Reforming product liability : W. Kip Viscusi, (Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, 1991) pp. xi-270, $34.95
by Kamrany, Nake M.
- 443-445 Economic dynamics : Wei-Bin Zhang, (Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems, Springer Verlag, 1990) vol. 350, pp. x+232, DM 45 (paper)
by Chiarella, Carl
- 445-447 After the breakup: U.S. telecommunications in a more competitive era : Robert W. Crandall, (The Brookings Institution, Washington, D.C., 1991) pp. xii + 174, $25.95 hardback
by Wenders, John T.
1992, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 153-184 Managerial and windfall rents in the market for corporate control
by Castanias, Richard P. & Helfat, Constance E.
- 185-200 The effects of union owned shares on the outcome of wage bargaining
by Ognedal, Tone
- 201-214 A revelation scheme for allocating organizational resources
by Brown, Pamela C. & Thornton, James R. & Buede, Dennis M. & Miller, Jeffrey B.
- 215-227 Wealth seeking reconsidered
by Konrad, Kai A.
- 229-248 Productivity and imperfect competition : Econometric estimation from panel-data of Italian firms
by Contini, Bruno & Revelli, Riccardo & Cuneo, Silvio
- 249-263 An analysis of forecasts of livestock prices
by Bessler, David A. & Brandt, Jon A.
- 265-271 Transaction costs, technology transfer, and in-house R&D : A study of the Indian private corporate sector
by Siddharthan, N. S.
- 273-282 Multimarket competition : Theory and evidence
by van Witteloostuijn, Arjen & van Wegberg, Marc
- 283-286 The demand for work-loss days due to illness
by Machnes, Yaffa
- 287-291 Maurice Fitzgerald Scott, a new view of economic growth : (Clarendon Press, Oxford, U.K. and New York, U.S.A., 1989) pp. xlix + 592, [UK pound]50.00 (hardback), [UK pound]17.95 (paper)
by Hodgson, Geoff
- 291-294 Andrew Weiss, efficiency wages: Models of unemployment, layoffs, and wage dispersion : (Princeton University Press, Princeton, New Jersey, 1990) pp. vii + 118, $8.95 (paper)
by Carmichael, H. Lorne
- 294-296 Barbara Lee, productivity and employee ownership : (Trade union institute for economic research, Stockholm, 1988) pp 1-110
by Estrin, Saul
1992, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-25 Competition, cooperation, and innovation : Organizational arrangements for regimes of rapid technological progress
by Teece, David J.
- 27-51 Decentralized, dispersed exchange without an auctioneer : A simulation study
by Albin, Peter & Foley, Duncan K.
- 53-68 Strategic hiring to deter entry by unions
by Hollander, Abraham
- 69-90 The inconsistency of consistent conjectures : Coming back to Cournot
by Lindh, Thomas
- 91-99 Presidential popularity and the economy : A note on demographic differences
by Winder, Robert C.
- 101-110 Some observations on insurance, bankruptcy and input demand
by Quiggin, John
- 111-117 Information and the control of agents
by White, William D.
- 119-122 Projectual vs. adaptive behavior : A comment on Heiner
by Sacco, Pier Luigi
- 123-126 Adaptive stability with limited structural knowledge
by Heiner, Ronald A.
- 127-131 Are stock prices excessively sensitive to current information? : Comment
by Kleidon, Allan W. & Koski, Jennifer Lynch
- 133-135 Are stock prices excessively sensitive to current information? : Reply
by Joerding, Wayne
- 137-141 Technology and the Pursuit of Economic Growth : D.C. Mowery and N. Rosenberg, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1989) pp. 350, $32.50 (cloth), $14.95 (paper)
by Antonelli, Cristiano
- 142-144 Institutions, Institutional Change and Economic Performance : Douglass C. North, (Cambridge University Press, New York, 1990) pp. viii+152, hardcover $32.50, paper $10.95
by Alston, Lee J.
- 145-147 Perspectives on political economy : James E. Alt and Kenneth A. Shepsle, eds., (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1990) pp. x+268, $49.50 hardback, $16.95 paper
by Zupan, Mark A.
- 147-149 Economic analysis of property rights : Yoram Barzel, (Cambridge University Press, New York, 1989) pp xi+122, $2995, cloth, $1095, paper
by Libecap, Gary D.
1992, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 315-333 Markets, false hierarchies and the evolution of the modern corporation
by Kay, N.M.
- 335-352 Markets, hierarchies, and the modern corporation: An unfolding perspective
by Williamson, Oliver E.
- 353-362 Constitutional selection of collective-choice rules in a cooperative enterprise
by Zusman, Pinhas