Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization
1997, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 101-118 Clustered volatility in multiagent dynamics
by Youssefmir, Michael & Huberman, Bernardo A.
- 119-135 Decentralization and the coordination problem
by Oechssler, Jorg
- 137-154 Expected and realized income changes: Evidence from the Dutch socio-economic panel
by Das, Marcel & van Soest, Arthur
- 155-157 The Rebel's dilemma : Mark Lichbach, (University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor, 1995), pp. xxii + 504, $45.00
by Sutter, Daniel
- 157-159 Industrial concentration and economic inequality essays in honour of Peter Hart Edward Elgar : Mark Casson and John Creedy (eds), Aldershot pp. xix+235, $69.95
by Auerbach, Paul
- 159-161 Innovation, Economics & Evolution : Peter Hall, (Harvester Wheatsheaf, New York, 1994), pp. xi+418, $41.95
by Iosso, Thomas R.
- 161-163 Regional advantage: Culture and competition in silicon valley and route 128 : AnnaLee Saxenian, (Harvard University Press, Cambridge, 1994) pp. 226, $24.95
by Dobkins, Linda Harris
1996, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 299-333 Federal control over education: Crisis, deception, and institutional change
by Twight, Charlotte
- 335-356 Instincts as reflex choice: Does loss of temper have strategic value?
by Morrison, William G.
- 357-368 Implementing the voluntary contribution game: A field experiment
by Alston, Richard M. & Nowell, Clifford
- 369-380 A test for comparative income effects in an ultimatum bargaining experiment
by Carter, John R. & McAloon, Shannon A.
- 381-399 The optimal organization of research: evidence from eight case studies of pharmaceutical firms
by Tapon, Francis & Cadsby, Charles Bram
- 401-417 Limited intertemporal commitment and job design
by Meyer, Margaret A. & Olsen, Trond E. & Torsvik, Gaute
- 419-429 Asymmetric learning and the wage/productivity relationship
by Waldman, Michael
- 431-443 Monolog vs. dialog in costly bilateral communication
by Kofman, Fred & Ratliff, James D.
- 445-449 Property and prices, toward a unified theory of value : Andre Burgstaller, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge MA, 1994) pp. xi + 242, $49.95
by Gram, Harvey
- 450-454 Development, geography, and economic theory : Paul Krugman (The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1995) pp. iii + 117, index, $20.00
by Rosser, J. Jr.
1996, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 139-148 Ideas and work of Richard M. Cyert
by Day, Richard H. & Sunder, Shyam
- 149-155 Transaction cost economics and the Carnegie connection
by Williamson, Oliver E.
- 157-174 Managerial objectives and firm dividend policy: A behavioral theory and empirical evidence
by Cyert, Richard & Kang, Sok-Hyon & Kumar, Praveen
- 175-191 A comparison of artificial and human organizations
by Carley, Kathleen M.
- 193-224 Firm organization, industrial structure, and technological innovation
by Teece, David J.
- 225-236 Bayes contingent plans
by Green, Edward J. & Park, In-Uck
- 237-272 Market architectures and institutional testbedding: An experiment with space station pricing policies
by Plott, Charles R. & Porter, David P.
- 273-291 Bayesian equilibrium in double auctions populated by biased heuristic traders
by Jamal, Karim & Sunder, Shyam
- 293-296 Complex economic dynamics: An introduction to dynamical systems and Market Mechanisms : Richard H. Day, Vol. I (MIT Press, Cambridge MA, 1994), pp. 333, $39.95
by Barkley, Rosser Jr.
- 296-298 Apostoloss-Paul refenes : Ed., Neural Networks in the Capital Markets, (John Wiley & Sons, 1995) pp xi + 379
by Peat, Maurice
1996, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-11 Perceived risk of punishment and the commission of homicides: A covariance structure analysis
by Brumm, Harold J. & Cloninger, Dale O.
- 13-35 A positive theory of economic fairness
by Konow, James
- 37-56 Fairness and survival in ultimatum and dictatorship games
by Schotter, Andrew & Weiss, Avi & Zapater, Inigo
- 57-66 A theory of sex discrimination
by Danziger, Leif & Katz, Eliakim
- 67-83 Normative implications of equilibrium models: Homogeneous expectations and other artificialities
by Frankfurter, George M. & Phillips, Herbert E.
- 85-100 The consumption function: A basic needs hypothesis
by Baxter, J. L. & Moosa, I. A.
- 101-115 Incomplete contracts and the choice between vertical integration and franchising
by Maness, Robert
- 117-127 Volunteering nonprofit entrepreneurial services
by Bilodeau, Marc & Slivinski, Al
- 129-138 On the incidence of profit sharing
by Drago, Robert & Turnbull, Geoffrey K.
1996, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 275-299 On the existence of macro variables and of macro relationships
by Ramsey, James B.
- 301-325 Estimating parameters of real business cycle models
by Semmler, Will & Gong, Gang
- 327-351 Real and monetary cycles in models of Keynes-Wicksell type
by Chiarella, Carl & Flaschel, Peter
- 353-368 Asymmetry in the business cycle: Evidence from the Australian labour market
by Peat, Maurice & Stevenson, Max
- 369-381 Determining delay times for phase space reconstruction with application to the FF/DM exchange rate
by Mizrach, Bruce
- 383-408 Multi-country tests for the oscillator model with slowly varying coefficients
by Ramsey, James B. & Keenan, Sean
- 409-411 The dynamics of industrial competition: A North American perspective : John R. Baldwin, in association with Paul Gorecki, Richard E. Caves, Tim Dunne, John Haltiwanger and Mohammed Rafiquzzaman, (Cambridge University Press, New York and Cambridge, 1995), pp. xii +466, $59.95
by Michael, Steven C.
- 411-416 Experimental economics : Douglas D. Davis and Charles A. Holt, (Princeton University Press, Princeton, 1993), pp xi+571
by Ochs, Jack
- 417-419 Hungary and its prospects 1985-2005 : Eva Ehrlich and Gabor Revesz, (Akademiai kiado, Budapest, 1995)
by Turgeon, Lynn
- 419-421 The workers of nations: Industrial relations in a global economy : Sanford M. Jacoby, ed., (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1995), Cdn $59.50
by Horn, Robert N.
- 421-424 Rules and choice in economics : Viktor Vanberg, (Routledge, New York, 1994), pp. viii+310, hardback $ 59.95, paperback $ 22.95
by Boettke, Peter J.
- 424-427 Models and experiments in risk and rationality : Bertrand Munier and Mark J. Machina, eds., (Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, 1994), pp. xi+438, $ 114.00
by Carlin, Paul S.
1996, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 143-158 The relative price of fairness: gender differences in a punishment game
by Eckel, Catherine C. & Grossman, Philip J.
- 159-172 March madness? Strategic behavior in NCAA basketball tournament betting pools
by Metrick, Andrew
- 173-196 Ultimatums in two-person bargaining with one-sided uncertainty: Demand games
by Rapoport, Amnon & Sundali, James A. & Seale, Darryl A.
- 197-212 Information in ultimatum games: An experimental study
by Croson, Rachel T. A.
- 213-226 Experimental tests of the endowment effect
by Franciosi, Robert & Kujal, Praveen & Michelitsch, Roland & Smith, Vernon & Deng, Gang
- 227-240 The inconsistent evaluation of absolute versus comparative payoffs in labor supply and bargaining
by Blount, Sally & Bazerman, Max H.
- 241-256 Object valence as a moderator of the framing effect on risk preference
by Kessler, Eric H. & Ford, Cameron M. & Bailey, James R.
- 257-266 Signalling product quality: When is price relevant?
by Jones, Philip & Hudson, John
- 267-268 The nonprofit sector in the mixed economy : Avner Ben-Ner and Benedetto Gui, eds. (University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor, 1993), pp. viii + 276, $39.50
by Rose-Ackerman, Susan
- 269-272 Reinventing the workplace: How business and employees can both win : David I. Levine, (Brookings Institution, Washington, 1995) pp. vii +222, $36.96 cloth, $15.95 paper
by Smith, Stephen C.
1996, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-23 No experiments, monumental disasters: Why it took a thousand years to develop a specialized fishing industry in Iceland
by Eggertsson, Thrainn
- 25-43 Competition and the evolution of efficiency
by Sjostrom, Tomas & Weitzman, Martin L.
- 45-62 Conformity, replication of design and business niches
by Doucouliagos, Chris
- 63-82 R&D outsourcing and contractual governance: An empirical study of commercial R&D projects
by Ulset, Svein
- 83-95 Nonprofit organizations and their local affiliates: A study in organizational forms
by Oster, Sharon M.
- 97-111 Modelling multilateral negotiations: An application to California water policy
by Adams, Gregory & Rausser, Gordon & Simon, Leo
- 113-123 More monitoring can induce less effort
by Cowen, Tyler & Glazer, Amihai
- 125-131 Uncertain contestability
by Cairns, Robert D.
- 133-136 On the rationality of mutually immiserating coercion
by Congleton, Roger D. & Fudulu, Paul
- 137-138 Artificial intelligence and economic analysis : Scott Ross and Rohn Rae, Eds. (Edward Elgar, Aldershot, UK, 1992) pp.xi+193, $59.95
by Wall, Kent D.
- 138-141 Evolution and efficiency: An inquiry into the foundations of 'new institutional economics' : Jack J. Vromen, (Routledge, London, 1995) pp. 240, [UK pound]14.99
by Khalil, Elias L.
1996, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 355-372 Can the shadow of the future harm cooperation?
by Skaperdas, Stergios & Syropoulos, Constantinos
- 373-388 Some experimental evidence on the efficiency of dividend signaling in resolving information asymmetries
by Peterson, Steven P.
- 389-407 Information contagion and the economics of pollution
by Weisbuch, Gerard & Gutowitz, Howard & Duchateau-Nguyen, Guillemette
- 409-432 Structure and cycles
by Amendola, Mario & Froeschle, Claude & Gaffard, Jean-Luc
- 433-446 When risk generates chaos
by Boussard, Jean-Marc
- 447-464 Periodicity versus chaos in the dynamics of cobweb models
by Gallas, Jason A. C. & Nusse, Helena E.
- 465-491 Optimal growth with unobservable resources and learning
by Nyarko, Yaw & Olson, Lars J.
- 493-522 Best-practice technology in an adverse environment: The case of Indian sugar, 1981-1986
by Ferrantino, Michael J. & Ferrier, Gary D.
- 523-535 Principal-agent contracts in continuous time asymmetric information models the importance of large continuing information flows
by Brock, William A. & Evans, Lewis T.
- 537-539 Why equilibrium? A note on the noncooperative equilibria of some matrix games
by Shubik, Martin
1996, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 191-209 Modes of economizing behavior: Experimental evidence
by Pingle, Mark & Day, Richard H.
- 211-231 Economizing by firms through learning and adaptation
by Cyert, Richard M. & Kumar, Praveen
- 233-250 Bounded rationality and market fluctuations
by Conlisk, John
- 251-256 Comments by John D. Sterman
by Sterman, John D.
- 257-260 Discussion of economizing by firms: Rational economizing, but in which world?
by Eliasson, Gunnar
- 261-262 Discussion of modes of economizing
by Tomer, John F.
- 263-285 Rational behavior and economic theory
by Vriend, Nicolaas J.
- 287-309 On the impossibility of rational choice under incomplete information
by Gans, Joshua S.
- 311-321 The search for consistency in economic search
by Moon, Philip & Martin, Andrew
- 323-329 Changing a decision taken under incomplete informatio during the process of execution
by Epstein, Gil S.
- 331-350 Fixed versus variable reference points in the risk-return relationship
by Gooding, Richard Z. & Goel, Sanjay & Wiseman, Robert M.
- 351-353 Can the maximization principle be discarded? A comment
by Carlin, Paul S.
- 355-358 What is the price for utilizing deductive reasoning? A reply to generalized expectation maximizers
by Li, Shu
1996, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-25 Complexity, organization, and Stuart Kauffman's The Origins of Order
by Westhoff, Frank H. & Yarbrough, Beth V. & Yarbrough, Robert M.
- 27-56 Rational actors, tit-for-tat types, and the evolution of cooperation
by Guttman, Joel M.
- 57-85 Evolution, interaction, and Nash equilibria
by Berninghaus, Siegfried K. & Schwalbe, Ulrich
- 87-112 The coevolution of automata in the repeated Prisoner's Dilemma
by Miller, John H.
- 113-140 Evolutionary stability and social norms
by Sethi, Rajiv
- 141-157 A replicator theory model of competition through imitation in the automobile market
by Fairen, Victor
- 159-172 Path-dependence without increasing returns to scale and network externalities
by Balmann, Alfons & Odening, Martin & Weikard, Hans-Peter & Brandes, Wilhelm
- 173-185 Rolling planning: Optimality and decentralization
by Kaganovich, Michael
1995, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 289-309 Toward a theoretical model of voluntary overcompliance
by Arora, Seema & Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis
- 311-335 The Tragedy of the Commons revisited Identifying behavioral principles
by Ito, Masaru & Saijo, Tatsuyoshi & Une, Masashi
- 337-358 Technology strategy, governance structure and interdivisional coordination
by Argyres, Nicholas S.
- 359-372 Cost observability and renegotiation
by Graziano, Clara
- 373-385 Sustaining collusion when the choice of strategic variable is endogenous
by Rothschild, R.
- 387-397 Why reputation favors joint ventures over vertical and horizontal integration A simple model
by Garvey, Gerald T.
- 399-408 Innovation announcement with vertical differentiation
by Jin, Jim Y.
- 409-415 Contractual union-firm agreements and the theory of the firm under uncertainty
by Bughin, J.
- 417-442 The strategic implications of sunk costs: A behavioral perspective
by Parayre, Roch
- 443-450 Safety in numbers: A model of managerial herd behavior
by Palley, Thomas I.
- 451-453 Comment on 'Labor market institutions, liquidity constraints, and macroeconomic stability' by Frank R. Lichtenberg
by Vendrik, Maarten C. M.
- 455-456 Rejoinder to comment by Maarten Vendrik
by Lichtenberg, Frank R.
1995, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 155-155 Editorial
by Janssen, Maarten C. W. & Menard, Claude
- 157-159 The emergency and stability of institutions Introduction and overview
by Janssen, Maarten C. W. & Menard, Claude
- 161-182 Markets as institutions versus organizations as markets? Disentangling some fundamental concepts
by Menard, Claude
- 183-202 Markets and firms Transaction costs versus strategic innovation
by Bianchi, Marina
- 203-221 The role of Dutch auctions and lotteries in shaping the art market(s) of 17th century Holland
by De Marchi, Neil
- 223-239 Dynamic coordination failures and the efficiency of the firm
by Goyal, Sanjeev & Janssen, Maarten C. W.
- 241-256 The coexistence of conventions
by Sugden, Robert
- 257-274 Bayesian interactions and collective dynamics of opinion: Herd behavior and mimetic contagion
by Orlean, Andre
- 275-288 Existence and stability of conventions and institutions in a monetary economy
by van Ees, Hans & Garretsen, Harry
1995, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 1-9 When meritocracies fail
by Kim, HeeMin & Parker, Glenn R.
- 11-21 Interlinkage, investment and adverse selection
by Banerji, Sanjay
- 23-47 Old school ties: financial aid coordination and the governance of higher education
by Masten, Scott E.
- 49-61 Japanese microelectronics: Creating competitive advantage by vertical interaction
by Krouse, Clement G.
- 63-78 Moral hazard and optimal contract form for R&D cooperation
by Morasch, Karl
- 79-89 Is there a winner's curse in the labor market?
by Perri, Timothy J.
- 91-105 A framework for understanding differences in labor turnover and human capital investment
by Chun Chang & Wang, Yijiang
- 107-129 Is there a trade-off between supervision and wages? An empirical test of efficiency wage theory
by Rebitzer, James B.
- 131-143 The spirit of capitalism and savings behavior
by Heng-fu Zou
- 145-154 Labour market institutions, liquidity constraints, and macroeconomic stability
by Lichtenberg, Frank R.
1995, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 329-344 On ultimatum bargaining experiments -- A personal review
by Guth, Werner
- 345-364 An experimental investigation of ultimatum games: information, fairness, expectations, and lowest acceptable offers
by Straub, Paul G. & Murnighan, J. Keith
- 365-380 Anonymity and the voluntary provision of public goods
by Laury, Susan K. & Walker, James M. & Williams, Arlington W.
- 381-399 Learning from experience, reference points, and decision costs
by Brown, Paul M.
- 401-420 Laboratory subjects as multiproduct monopoly firms: An experimental investigation
by Kelly, Frank S.
- 421-437 Market structure and incomplete information: Price formation in a real-world repeated English auction
by Nelson, Jon P.
- 439-451 The ultimatum game: raising the stakes
by Tompkinson, Paul & Bethwaite, Judy
- 453-463 Is there a decision weight [pi]?
by Li, Shu
- 465-474 Testing risklove in an experimental racetrack
by Piron, Robert & Smith, L. Ray
- 475-485 The relationship between uncertainty, the contract zone, and efficiency in a bargaining experiment
by Babcock, Linda & Loewenstein, George & Wang, Xianghong
- 487-489 Frontiers of Game Theory : Ken Binmore, Alan Kirman, and Piero Tani, eds., (The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1993) pp. vi + 351, $45.00
by Haller, Hans
- 489-491 Nonlinear Dynamics, Chaos, and Econometrics : M. Hashem Pesaran and Simon M. Potter, eds., (New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons, 1993) pp. viii + 244, $55.00
by Jaditz, Ted
- 492-497 Dynamics of the Firm: Strategies of Pricing and Organization : John Groenewegen, ed., (Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd, Cambridge, 1993) pp. xiii + 171, $59.95
by Clifton, James A.
- 497-500 The Economics of the Profit Rate : Gerard Dumenil and Dominique Levy, (Edward Elgar, England, 1993) pp. xii + 390, $69.95
by Goldstein, Don
- 500-505 The Nature of the Firm: Origins, Evolution, and Development : Oliver E. Williamson and Sidney G. Winter (eds.) New York and Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1991, 1993 (paperback). 244 pp. ISBN # 0-19-506590-5, $14.95
by Khalil, Elias L.
- 506-509 Defense Spending and Economic Growth : James E. Payne and Anandi P. Sahu, (Westview Press, Boulder, 1993) pp. xi + 283, $42.50
by Brunton, Bruce G.
1995, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 165-181 Durable capital and chaos in competitive business cycles
by Nishimura, Kazuo & Yano, Makoto
- 183-211 Keynesian real business cycles in a neoclassical framework
by Naish, Howard F.
- 213-221 Political economic chaos?
by Sasakura, Kazuyuki
- 223-235 Goodwin's growth cycle and the efficiency wage hypothesis
by Choi, Heegab
- 237-256 Market mediating behavior: An economic analysis of the security exchange specialists
by Gu, Mu
- 257-277 Caution implies profit
by Huang, Weihong
- 279-291 Chaotic price dynamics, increasing returns and the Phillips curve
by Chichilnisky, Graciela & Heal, Geoffrey & Lin, Yun
- 293-300 A cautious price adjustment mechanism: Chaotic behavior
by Weddepohl, Claus
- 301-320 Robustness of nonlinearity and chaos tests to measurement error, inference method, and sample size
by Barnett, William A. & Ronald Gallant, A. & Hinich, Melvin J. & Jungeilges, Jochen A. & Kaplan, Daniel T. & Jensen, Mark J.
- 321-324 Investment confidence, corporate debt and income fluctuations: A need for reformulation
by Franke, Reiner
- 325-328 Investment confidence, corporate debt and income fluctuations: A reply to Franke
by Delli Gatti, Domenico & Gallegati, Mauro & Gardini, Laura
1995, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 1-34 Preferences and prices in choice of career: The switch to business, 1972-1987
by Easterlin, Richard A.
- 35-47 Will raising the incomes of all increase the happiness of all?
by Easterlin, Richard A.
- 49-67 Wives' motives and fertility
by Phelps, Charlotte D.
- 69-85 Consumer activism, producer groups, and production standards
by Noe, Thomas H. & Rebello, Michael J.
- 87-96 All their eggs in one basket: Portfolio diversification of US households
by Kelly, Morgan
- 97-117 Order in the church: A property rights approach
by Allen, Douglas W.
- 119-128 The medieval monastery as franchise monopolist
by Davidson, Audrey B.
- 129-142 Religion and economic welfare: An empirical analysis of state per capita income
by Heath, W. C. & Waters, M. S. & Watson, J. K.
- 143-149 Preaching matters: Replication and extension
by Hull, Brooks B. & Bold, Frederick
- 151-157 Behavioral norms in the Islamic doctrine of economics: A comment
by Ebrahim, Muhammed-Shahid & Safadi, Akram
- 159-163 Further reflections on the behavioral norms of Islamic economics
by Kuran, Timur
1995, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 311-336 The economics of envy
by Mui, Vai-Lam
- 337-352 Ambiguity and underwriter decision processes
by Kunreuther, Howard & Meszaros, Jacqueline & Hogarth, Robin M. & Spranca, Mark
- 353-372 Information pooling through majority-rule voting: Condorcet's jury theorem with correlated votes
by Ladha, Krishna K.
- 373-390 Markets, hierarchies, and information: On a paradox in the economics of organization
by Putterman, Louis
- 391-411 Ratio-Lindahl equilibria and an informationally efficient and implementable mixed-ownership system
by Tian, Guoqiang & Li, Qi
- 413-430 Moral hazard and contractibility in investment decisions
by Mukherji, Arijit & Nagarajan, Nandu J.
- 431-443 Specific investment, economies of scale, and the make-or-buy decision: A test of transaction cost theory
by Lyons, Bruce R.
- 445-455 The New Monetary Economics and the theory of money
by Cesarano, Filippo
1995, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 161-177 The nature of the agricultural firm
by Roumasset, J.
- 179-200 Common property in agricultural production
by Quiggin, John
- 201-219 Executive incentive compensation and earnings manipulation in a multi-period setting
by Elitzur, R. Ramy & Yaari, Varda
- 221-236 Participatory decision-making in the firm
by Katzner, Donald W.
- 237-251 Optimal leverage for the utility maximizing firm
by Bardsley, Peter
- 253-271 Search with free-riders
by King, Stephen P.
- 273-287 Job amenity and the incidence of double work
by Lundborg, Per
- 289-298 Metric utility functions
by Mehta, Ghanshyam B.
- 299-302 Making a market: The institutional transformation of an african society : Jean Ensminger, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge 1992) pp. xv + 212, $ 39.96
by Githinji, Mwangi wa
- 302-305 Time series prediction: Forecasting the future and understanding the past : Andreas S. Weigend and Neil A. Gershenfeld, eds., (Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley Publishing Co., 1949) pp. xvii + 643, $29.95
by Jaditz, Ted
- 305-308 Schumpeterian puzzles : Maria Brouwer, (The University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 1991) pp. x + 257, $36.00
by Reynolds, Stanley S.
- 308-310 Chaotic dynamics. Theory and applications to economics : Alfredo Medio, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge 1992) pp. xv + 344, $54.95
by Rothman, Philip
1995, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-15 Impact of organizational structure on oligopolistic pricing
by Cyert, Richard & Kumar, Praveen & Williams, Jeff
- 17-34 Alternative disciplinary mechanisms in different corporate systems
by Moerland, Pieter W.
- 35-48 Experience and inventory management in double-auction markets
by Mestelman, Stuart & Welland, Douglas
- 49-73 Asymmetric information, accounting manipulations, and partnerships
by Feinstein, Jonathan S.
- 75-91 Vertical integration in the computer mainframe industry: A transaction cost interpretation
by Krickx, Guido A.
- 93-105 Degree of supervision, moral hazard, and hierarchical control
by Yang, Yeong Ling
- 107-128 Theory of the firm and structure of residual rights
by Yang, Xiaokai & Ng, Yew-Kwang
- 129-144 X-efficiency in emerging competitive markets: The case of U.S. telecommunications
by Majumdar, Sumit K.
- 145-160 On the choice of incentives in firms
by FitzRoy, Felix R. & Kraft, Kornelius
1994, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 309-327 Experimental evidence on players' models of other players
by Stahl, Dale II & Wilson, Paul W.
- 329-349 Expectations formation: Rational or adaptive or ...?
by Hey, John D.