The subjective value of a life with Down syndrome: Evidence from amniocentesis decision
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Thibault Gajdos & Clémentine Garrouste & Pierre-Yves Geoffard, 2016. "The subjective value of a life with Down syndrome: Evidence from amniocentesis decision," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01314369, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eduardo Fajnzylber & Seth Sanders & V. Joseph Hotz, 2010. "An Economic Model of Amniocentesis Choice," Working Papers 10-66, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Edi Karni & Moshe Leshno & Sivan Rapaport, 2014. "Helping patients and physicians reach individualized medical decisions: theory and application to prenatal diagnostic testing," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 76(4), pages 451-467, April.
- Clémentine Garrouste & Jérôme Le & Eric Maurin, 2011.
"The choice of detecting Down syndrome: does money matter?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(9), pages 1073-1089, September.
- Clémentine Garrouste & Jérôme Le & Eric Maurin, 2011. "The choice of detecting Down syndrome: does money matter?," Post-Print halshs-00754520, HAL.
- Valerie Seror, 2008. "Fitting observed and theoretical choices - women's choices about prenatal diagnosis of Down syndrome," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(5), pages 557-577.
- Karine Lamiraud & Pierre-Yves Geoffard, 2007.
"Therapeutic non-adherence: a rational behavior revealing patient preferences?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(11), pages 1185-1204.
- Karine Lamiraud & Pierre-Yves Geoffard, 2006. "Therapeutic non adherence: a rational behavior revealing patient preferences ?," PSE Working Papers halshs-00589121, HAL.
- Pierre-Yves Geoffard & Karine Lamiraud, 2007. "Therapeutic non adherence: A rational behavior revealing patient preferences?," Post-Print halshs-00754193, HAL.
- Browner, C.H. & Preloran, H.M. & Cox, S.J., 1999. "Ethnicity, bioethics, and prenatal diagnosis: The amniocentesis decisions of Mexican-origin women and their partners," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 89(11), pages 1658-1666.
- Edi Karni, 2009. "A theory of medical decision making under uncertainty," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 1-16, August.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12124 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAmniocentesis choices; Expected utility framework;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:127:y:2016:i:c:p:59-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.