An Economic Model of Amniocentesis Choice
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- When should amniocentesis be performed?
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2010-09-23 19:09:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Price, Joseph & Price, Joshua & Simon, Kosali, 2011. "Educational gaps in medical care and health behavior: Evidence from US Natality data," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 838-849, October.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gajdos, Thibault & Garrouste, Clémentine & Geoffard, Pierre-Yves, 2016.
"The subjective value of a life with Down syndrome: Evidence from amniocentesis decision,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 59-69.
- Thibault Gajdos & Clémentine Garrouste & Pierre-Yves Geoffard, 2016. "The subjective value of a life with Down syndrome: Evidence from amniocentesis decision," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01314369, HAL.
More about this item
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-03 (All new papers)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .