Anchored in the past: Persistent price effects of obsolete vineyard ratings in France
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Orley Ashenfelter & Karl Storchmann, 2010. "Using Hedonic Models of Solar Radiation and Weather to Assess the Economic Effect of Climate Change: The Case of Mosel Valley Vineyards," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 92(2), pages 333-349, May.
- Gergaud, Olivier & Ginsburgh, Victor, 2010.
"Natural Endowments, Production Technologies and the Quality of Wines in Bordeaux. Does Terroir Matter?,"
Journal of Wine Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 3-21, March.
- Olivier Gergaud & Victor Ginsburgh, 2008. "Natural Endowments, Production Technologies and the Quality of Wines in Bordeaux. Does Terroir Matter?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(529), pages 142-157, June.
- Olivier Gergaud & Victor Ginsburgh, 2008. "Natural endowments, production technologies and the quality of wines in Bordeaux. Does terroir matter?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/99266, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- GERGAUD, Oliver & GINSBURGH, Victor, 2009. "Natural endowments, production technologies and the quality of wines in Bordeaux. Does terroir matter?," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- McAlvanah, Patrick & Moul, Charles C., 2013. "The house doesn’t always win: Evidence of anchoring among Australian bookies," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 87-99.
- Alan Beggs & Kathryn Graddy, 2009. "Anchoring Effects: Evidence from Art Auctions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(3), pages 1027-1039, June.
- David Menival & Steve Charters, 2014. "The impact of geographic reputation on the value created in Champagne," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 58(2), pages 171-184, April.
- Sheharyar Bokhari & David Geltner, 2011. "Loss Aversion and Anchoring in Commercial Real Estate Pricing: Empirical Evidence and Price Index Implications," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 39(4), pages 635-670, December.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Shogren, Jason F., 1996.
"Starting Point Bias in Dichotomous Choice Valuation with Follow-Up Questioning,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 112-131, January.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Shogren, Jason F., 1996. "Starting Point Bias in Dichotomous Choice Valuation with Follow-Up Questioning," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1501, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Robin Cross & Andrew J. Plantinga & Robert N. Stavins, 2011. "What Is the Value of Terroir?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(3), pages 152-156, May.
- Allen Klaiber, H. & Phaneuf, Daniel J., 2010. "Valuing open space in a residential sorting model of the Twin Cities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 57-77, September.
- Bucchianeri, Grace W. & Minson, Julia A., 2013. "A homeowner's dilemma: Anchoring in residential real estate transactions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 76-92.
- Kevin J. Boyle & Richard C. Bishop & Michael P. Welsh, 1985. "Starting Point Bias in Contingent Valuation Bidding Games," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(2), pages 188-194.
- Northcraft, Gregory B. & Neale, Margaret A., 1987. "Experts, amateurs, and real estate: An anchoring-and-adjustment perspective on property pricing decisions," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 84-97, February.
- Jonathan E. Alevy & Craig E. Landry & John A. List, 2011.
"Field Experiments on Anchoring of Economic Valuations,"
2011-02, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Alevy & Craig Landry & John List, 2015. "Field Experiments on Anchoring of Economic Valuations," Framed Field Experiments 00454, The Field Experiments Website.
- Dan Ariely & George Loewenstein & Drazen Prelec, 2003. ""Coherent Arbitrariness": Stable Demand Curves Without Stable Preferences," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(1), pages 73-106.
- Furnham, Adrian & Boo, Hua Chu, 2011. "A literature review of the anchoring effect," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 35-42, February.
- Jonathan E. Alevy & Craig E. Landry & John A. List, 2015. "Field Experiments On The Anchoring Of Economic Valuations," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 53(3), pages 1522-1538, July.
- Olivier Gergaud, 1998. "Estimation d'une fonction de prix hédonistiques pour le vin de Champagne," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 136(5), pages 93-105.
More about this item
KeywordsAnchoring; Behavioral economics; Hedonic price model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:133:y:2017:i:c:p:39-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .