What Is the Value of Terroir?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Orley Ashenfelter & Karl Storchmann, 2010. "Using Hedonic Models of Solar Radiation and Weather to Assess the Economic Effect of Climate Change: The Case of Mosel Valley Vineyards," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 92(2), pages 333-349, May.
- Gergaud, Olivier & Ginsburgh, Victor, 2010.
"Natural Endowments, Production Technologies and the Quality of Wines in Bordeaux. Does Terroir Matter?,"
Journal of Wine Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 3-21, March.
- Olivier Gergaud & Victor Ginsburgh, 2008. "Natural Endowments, Production Technologies and the Quality of Wines in Bordeaux. Does Terroir Matter?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(529), pages 142-157, June.
- Olivier Gergaud & Victor Ginsburgh, 2008. "Natural endowments, production technologies and the quality of wines in Bordeaux. Does terroir matter?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/99266, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- GERGAUD, Oliver & GINSBURGH, Victor, 2009. "Natural endowments, production technologies and the quality of wines in Bordeaux. Does terroir matter?," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Goldstein, Robin & Almenberg, Johan & Dreber, Anna & Emerson, John W. & Herschkowitsch, Alexis & Katz, Jacob, 2008.
"Do More Expensive Wines Taste Better? Evidence from a Large Sample of Blind Tastings,"
Journal of Wine Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(01), pages 1-9, March.
- Goldstein, Robin & Almenberg, Johan & Dreber, Anna & Emerson, John W. & Herschkowitsch, Alexis & Katz, Jacob, 2008. "Do More Expensive Wines Taste Better? Evidence From A Large Sample Of Blind Tastings," Working Papers 37328, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Goldstein, Robin & Almenberg, Johan & Dreber, Anna & Emerson, John W. & Herschkowitsch, Alexis & Katz, Jacob, 2008. "Do More Expensive Wines Taste Better? Evidence from a Large Sample of Blind Tastings," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 700, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 24 Apr 2008.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gustafson, Christopher R. & Lybbert, Travis J. & Sumner, Daniel A., 2016. "Consumer knowledge affects valuation of product attributes: Experimental results for wine," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 85-94.
- Spielmann, Nathalie & Williams, Christopher, 2016. "It goes with the territory: Communal leverage as a marketing resource," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5636-5643.
- Gergaud, Olivier & Plantinga, Andrew J. & Ringeval-Deluze, Aurelie, 2017. "Anchored in the past: Persistent price effects of obsolete vineyard ratings in France," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 39-51.
- Charters, Steve & Spielmann, Nathalie, 2014. "Characteristics of strong territorial brands: The case of champagne," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(7), pages 1461-1467.
- Garavaglia, Christian & Mariani, Paolo, 2015. "How Much Do Consumers Value PDO Certifications? Estimates of WTP for PDO Dry-Cured Ham in Italy," 145th Seminar, April 14-15, 2015, Parma, Italy 200376, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:1-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jindec:v:64:y:2016:i:4:p:835-874 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher R. Gustafson & Travis J. Lybbert & Daniel A. Sumner, 2016. "Consumer sorting and hedonic valuation of wine attributes: exploiting data from a field experiment," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(1), pages 91-103, January.
- Waldman, Kurt B. & Kerr, John M., 2015. "Is Food and Drug Administration policy governing artisan cheese consistent with consumers’ preferences?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 71-80.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:39:y:2017:i:c:p:43-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jérôme Lacoeuilhe & Didier Louis & Cindy Lombart, 2017. "Impacts of product, store and retailer perceptions on consumers’ relationship to terroir store brand," Post-Print hal-01672920, HAL.
- Kelly Grogan, 2015. "The value of added sulfur dioxide in French organic wine," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-25, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:101:y:2011:i:3:p:152-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.