Citations for "The Effect of Sons and Daughters on Men's Labor Supply and Wages"
by Shelly Lundberg & Elaina Rose
- El Lahga, AbdelRahmen & Moreau, Nicolas, 2007.
"Would you Marry me? The Effects of Marriage on German Couples? Allocation of Time,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
07-024, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Abdel-Rahmen El Lahga & Nicolas Moreau, 2007. "Would You Marry Me?: The Effects of Marriage on German Couples' Allocation of Time," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 12, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Kim, Jungho & Aassve, Arnstein, 2006. "Fertility and its Consequence on Family Labour Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 2162, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- A Oswald & N Powdthavee, 2008.
"Daughters and Left Wing Voting,"
08/18, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Lefebvre, Pierre, 2006. "Discrimination sexuelle dans les dépenses des ménages : survol de la littérature et évidences empiriques pour le Canada," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 82(1), pages 119-153, mars-juin.
- Beyza Ural Marchand & Ray Rees & Raymond Riezman, 2013.
"The effect of parental labor supply on child schooling: evidence from trade liberalization in India,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 151-173, June.
- Ural Marchand, Beyza & Rees, Ray & Riezman, Raymond, 2011. "The Effect of Parental Labor Supply on Child Schooling: Evidence from Trade Liberalization in India," Working Papers 2011-21, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Mar 2012.
- Julie Zissimopoulos & Benjamin Karney & Amy Rauer, 2008.
"Marital Histories and Economic Well-Being,"
wp180, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Wang, Chao & Sweetman, Arthur, 2013. "Gender, family status and physician labour supply," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 17-25.
- Choi, Hyung-Jai & Joesch, Jutta M. & Lundberg, Shelly, 2008. "Sons, daughters, wives, and the labour market outcomes of West German men," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 795-811, October.
- Laura Giuliano, 2007. "The Demand for Sons or the Demand for Fathers? Understanding the Effects of Child Gender on Divorce Rates," Working Papers 0724, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Anna Baranowska-Rataj & Anna Matysiak, 2014. "Does the European country-specific context alter the fatherhood premium?," Working Papers 74, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Sabino Kornrich & Frank Furstenberg, 2013. "Investing in Children: Changes in Parental Spending on Children, 1972–2007," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Partha Deb & Furio Rosati, 2003.
"Estimating the Effect of Fertility Decisions on Child Labor and Schooling,"
Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College
211, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- P.Deb & F.Rosati, 2004. "Estimating the Effect of Fertility Decisions on Child Labour and Schooling," UCW Working Paper 4, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- P. Deb & F. Rosati, 2004. "Estimating the effect of fertility decisions on child labour and schooling," UCW Working Paper 30, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- Grogan, Louise, 2013. "Household formation rules, fertility and female labour supply: Evidence from post-communist countries," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 1167-1183.
- Elisabeth Gugl & Linda Welling, 2012. "Time with sons and daughters," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 277-298, June.
- Nandi, Alita, 2008. "Women's economic gains from employment, marriage and cohabitation," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-23, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Aniceto C. Orbeta & Jr., 2005.
"Children and the Labor Force Participation and Earnings of Parents in the Philippines,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22670, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C., 2005. "Children and the Labor Force Participation and Earnings of Parents in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2005-20, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Mikal Skuterud, 2008. "Perinatal Family Labour Supply: Historical Trends and the Modern Experience," Working Papers 08001, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2008.
- Wasi, Nada & den Berg, Bernard van & Buchmueller, Thomas C., 2012. "Heterogeneous effects of child disability on maternal labor supply: Evidence from the 2000 US Census," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 139-154.
- Lundberg, Shelly, 2005. "The Division of Labor by New Parents: Does Child Gender Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 1787, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gosta Esping-Andersen, 2008. "Childhood investments and skill formation," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 19-44, February.
- Chen, Susan E. & Bhagowalia, Priya & Shively, Gerald, 2011.
"Input Choices in Agriculture: Is There A Gender Bias?,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 561-568, April.
- Priya BHAGOWALIA & Susan E. CHEN & Gerald SHIVELY, 2007. "Input Choices In Agriculture: Is There A Gender Bias?," Working Papers 07-09, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Bram Cadsby & Maroš Servátka & Fei Song, 2011.
"How Competitive are Female Professionals? A Tale of Identity Conflict,"
Working Papers in Economics
11/31, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Cadsby, C. Bram & Servátka, Maroš & Song, Fei, 2013. "How competitive are female professionals? A tale of identity conflict," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 284-303.
- C. Bram Cadsby & Maros Servatka & Fei Song, 2011. "How Competitive are Female Professionals? A Tale of Identity Conflict," Working Papers 1108, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Jose Maria Cabrera, 2011. "Fecundidad e Ingresos en Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1110, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Choi, Hyung-Jai & Joesch, Jutta M. & Lundberg, Shelly, 2005. "Work and Family: Marriage, Children, Child Gender and the Work Hours and Earnings of West German Men," IZA Discussion Papers 1761, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Trude Lappegård & Marit Rønsen, 2013. "Socioeconomic Differences in Multipartner Fertility Among Norwegian Men," Demography, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 1135-1153, June.
- Antecol, Heather & Steinberger, Michael D., 2009. "Female Labor Supply Differences by Sexual Orientation: A Semi-Parametric Decomposition Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 4029, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lundberg, Shelly, 2005. "Men and islands: Dealing with the family in empirical labor economics," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 591-612, August.
- Ewa Cukrowska & Anna Lovasz, 2014.
"Are children driving the gender wage gap? Comparative evidence from Poland and Hungary,"
2014-16, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Anna Lovasz & Ewa Cukrowska, 2014. "Are children driving the gender wage gap? Comparative evidence from Poland and Hungary," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1404, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- El Lahga, AbdelRahmen & Moreau, Nicolas, 2007. "The Effects of Marriage on Couples’ Allocation of Time Between Market and Non-Market Hours," IZA Discussion Papers 2619, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Knight & Li Shi & Deng Quheng, 2008.
"The Curious Case of Son Preference and Household Income in Rural China,"
Economics Series Working Papers
WPS/2008-03, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- John Knight & Li Shi & Deng Quheng, 2008. "The Curious Case of Son Preference and Household Income in Rural China," CSAE Working Paper Series 2008-03, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- David S. Loughran & Julie M. Zissimopoulos, 2004. "Are There Gains to Delaying Marriage? The Effect of Age at First Marriage on Career Development and Wages," Working Papers 207, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Michael Baker & Kevin Milligan, 2013. "Boy-Girl Differences in Parental Time Investments: Evidence from Three Countries," NBER Working Papers 18893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Booth, Alison L. & Frank, Jeff, 2008.
"Marriage, Partnership and Sexual Orientation: A Study of British University Academics and Administrators,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3510, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alison Booth & Jeff Frank, 2008. "Marriage, partnership and sexual orientation: a study of British university academics and administrators," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 409-422, December.
- Nancy E. Cohen, 2003. "Unmarried African American Fathers’ Involvement with Their Infants: The Role of Couple Relationships," Working Papers 954, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- Ding, Weili & Zhang, Yuan, 2014. "When a son is born: The impact of fertility patterns on family finance in rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 192-208.