Der Einfluss der Pflegeverantwortung von Frauen auf das Arbeitsangebot ihrer Partner: eine Untersuchung mit dem SOEP
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary S. Becker, 1981. "A Treatise on the Family," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck81-1, July.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0152 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leigh, Andrew, 2010. "Informal care and labor market participation," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 140-149, January.
- Mark L. Bryan, 2012. "Access to Flexible Working and Informal Care," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 59(4), pages 361-389, September.
- Annika Meng, 2013.
"Informal home care and labor-force participation of household members,"
Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 959-979, April.
- Meng, Annika, 2009. "Informal Home Care and Labor Force Participation of Household Members," Ruhr Economic Papers 152, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Shelly Lundberg & Elaina Rose, 2002.
"The Effects Of Sons And Daughters On Men'S Labor Supply And Wages,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 251-268, May.
- Shelly Lundberg & Elaina Rose, 1999. "The Effect of Sons and Daughters on Men's Labor Supply and Wages," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0033, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Shelly Lundberg & Elaina Rose, 1999. "The Effect of Sons and Daughters on Men's Labor Supply and Wages," Working Papers 0033, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Arntz, Melanie & Clauss, Markus & Kraus, Margit & Schnabel, Reinhold & Spermann, Alexander & Wiemers, Jürgen, 2007. "Arbeitsangebotseffekte und Verteilungswirkungen der Hartz-IV-Reform," IAB-Forschungsbericht 200710, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Laura Crespo & Pedro Mira, 2014.
"Caregiving to Elderly Parents and Employment Status of European Mature Women,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 96(4), pages 693-709, October.
- Laura Crespo & Pedro Mira, 2010. "Caregiving to Elderly Parents and Employment Status of European Mature Women," Working Papers wp2010_1007, CEMFI.
- Andreas Kotsadam, 2011. "Does Informal Eldercare Impede Women's Employment? The Case of European Welfare States," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 121-144.
- David Casado-Marín & Pilar García-Gómez & Ángel López-Nicolás, 2008. "Labour and income effects of caregiving across Europe: an evaluation using matching techniques," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/23, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Karin Gottschall & Katherine Bird, 2003. "Family Leave Policies and Labor Market Segregation in Germany: Reinvention or Reform of the Male Breadwinner Model? -super-1," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 20(1), pages 115-134, March.
More about this item
KeywordsInformelle Pflege; Erwerbsarbeit; Paare; Arbeitsteilung; Längsschnittanalyse;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwsop:diw_sp780. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sodiwde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.