Citations for "Making Sense of the Competitiveness Debate"
by Krugman, Paul R
- Salmon, Keith, 2008. "New Directions in European Regional Policy and their Implications for Spain," Investigaciones Regionales, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 12, pages 147-177.
- Vlastimir Leković, 2013. "Importance Of Institutions In Terms Of Competitiveness Improvement And Economic Success," Serbian Association of Economists Journal, SAE - Serbian Association of Economists, issue 5-6, pages 386-400, August.
- Canuto, Otaviano & Cavallari, Matheus & Reis, Jose Guilherme, 2013. "Brazilian exports : climbing down a competitiveness cliff," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6302, The World Bank.
- Mody, Ashoka, 1999. "Industrial policy after the East Asian crisis - from"outward orientation"to new internal capabilities?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2112, The World Bank.
- Elisa Giuliani & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2004.
"Upgrading in global value chains: lessons from latin american clusters,"
72, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Giuliani, Elisa & Pietrobelli, Carlo & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2005. "Upgrading in Global Value Chains: Lessons from Latin American Clusters," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 549-573, April.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2013.
"Competitiveness, Clusters And Policy At The Regional Level: Rhetoric Vs. Practice In Designing Policy For Depressed Regions,"
Regional Science Inquiry,
Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(1), pages 101-116, June.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2010. "Competitiveness, Clusters and Policy at the Regional Level: Rhetoric vs. Practice in Designing Policy for Depressed Regions," FEP Working Papers 386, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Peter Mayerhofer, 2005. "Structural Preconditions of City Competitiveness. Some Empirical Results for European Cities," WIFO Working Papers 260, WIFO.
- Wilhelm Kohler, 2006. "The “Lisbon Goal” of the EU: Rhetoric or Substance?," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 85-113, June.
- Janno Reiljan & Maria Hinrikus & Anneli Ivanov, 2000. "Key Issues In Defining And Analysing The Competitiveness Of A Country," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 1, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Darius Tirtosuharto, 2010. "The Impact Of Fiscal Decentralization And State Allocative Efficiency On Regional Growth In Indonesia," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(02), pages 287-307.
- Françoise Le Gallo & Hélène Erkel-Rousse, 2002. "Compétitivités prix et qualité dans le commerce international : une analyse empirique des échanges de 12 pays de l’OCDE," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 152(1), pages 93-113.
- Lorenz Blume, 2006. "Local economic policies as determinants of the local business climate: Empirical results from a cross-section analysis among East German municipalities," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 321-333.
- Eckhard Siggel, 2006. "International Competitiveness and Comparative Advantage: A Survey and a Proposal for Measurement," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 137-159, June.
- Karl Aiginger & Susanne Bärenthaler-Sieber & Johanna Vogel, 2013. "Competitiveness under New Perspectives," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 44, WWWforEurope.
- Yap, Josef T., 2004. "A Note on the Competitiveness Debate," Discussion Papers DP 2004-39, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Dominique Peters, 2010. "Price Competitiveness in Central and Eastern Europe - a case study for transition economies," IMK Studies 01-2010, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Nikolaos Kapitsinis & Theodore Metaxas, 2012. "Territorial Competition: Theories, arguments, policies and lessons of the last 25 years," ERSA conference papers ersa12p947, European Regional Science Association.
- Otaviano Canuto & Jose Guilherme Reis & Matheus Cavallari, 2013. "The Brazilian Competitiveness Cliff," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17038, The World Bank.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Fernando A. Ribeiro Serra & Carlos Duarte & TÃ¢nia Marques, 2010. "Competitividade Nacional, Conhecimento e Investimento estrangeiro," Working Papers 62, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Canuto, Otaviano & Cavallari, Matheus & Reis, José Guilherme, 2013. "The Brazilian Competitiveness Cliff," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 105, pages 1-8, February.
- Yolanda Pena-Boquete & Melchor Fernandez, 2011. "Could gender wage discrimination explain regional differences in productivity?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1272, European Regional Science Association.
- Rivers, Nic, 2010. "Impacts of climate policy on the competitiveness of Canadian industry: How big and how to mitigate?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1092-1104, September.
- Fischer, Christoph, 2007. "An assessment of the trends in international price competitiveness among EMU countries," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,08, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 2001. "Competitiveness Indices and Developing Countries: An Economic Evaluation of the Global Competitiveness Report," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1501-1525, September.
- Mila Freire & Mario Polèse & Pamela Echeverria, 2003. "Connecting Cities with Macroeconomic Concerns : The Missing Link," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15058, October.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2012. "Les indices composites sont-ils de bonnes mesures de la compétitivité des pays ?," Larefi Working Papers 1205, Larefi, Université Bordeaux 4.
- KAPITSINIS, Nikolaos & METAXAS, Theodore & DUQUENNE, Marie Noelle, 2013. "Exploring The Coherence And The Meaning Of Territorial Competition: Do National States Behave In The Same Way As Firms In Case Of Default?. The Cases Of Greece And Dubai," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(2), pages 57-72.
- Prof. Carmen Corduneanu Ph. D & Lect. Rodica Gabriela Blidisel Ph. D, 2010. "The Impact Of Cohesion Policy And Of Member States Effort On Competitiveness," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2(38), pages 12, May.
- Nick J. Bowes, 2003. "The Competitiveness of Former Coalfields: Manufacturing Managers' Perceptions of Competitiveness Strengths and Weaknesses in South Yorkshire," Local Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 135-158, May.
- Fritz Breuss, 2005. "Die Zukunft der Lissabon-Strategie," WIFO Working Papers 244, WIFO.
- Kevin Chen & Lian Xu & Yufeng Duan, 2000. "Ex-Post competitiveness of China's export in agri-food products: 1980-96," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 281-294.
- Schmidt, Erich, 2005. "Der Kommissionsvorschlag zur Reform der EU-Zuckermarktordnung: â€žSchnellschussâ€œ und â€žÃ¼berzogene Reformâ€œ oder sorgfÃ¤ltig erarbeitetes Konzept fÃ¼r den Einstieg in ein schrittweises â€žEnde des," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 54(3).
- Lindič, Jaka & Bavdaž, Mojca & Kovačič, Helena, 2012. "Higher growth through the Blue Ocean Strategy: Implications for economic policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 928-938.
- Farole, Thomas & Reis, Jose Guilherme & Wagle, Swarnim, 2010. "Analyzing trade competitiveness : a diagnostics approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5329, The World Bank.
- Roberta Rabellotti & Anna Carabelli & Giovanna Hirsch, 2007. "Italian SMEs and industrial districts on the move: Where are they going?," Working Papers 115, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Rainer Bartel, 2000. "Quo vadimus. Grundgedanken zum Verhältnis von Wirtschaft, Gesellschaft und Staat," Economics working papers 2000-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Maximilian Benner, 2011. "How export-led growth can lead to take-off," Working Paper Series in Economics 222, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Melchor Fernandez & Yolanda Pena-Boquete, 2011. "Macroeconomic consequences of gender discrimination: a preliminary approach (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1066, European Regional Science Association.
- Colin Wren, 2001. "The industrial policy of competitiveness: A review of recent developments in the UK," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(9), pages 847-860.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2012. "Les indices composites sont-ils de bonnes mesures de la compétitivité des pays ?," Working Papers hal-00745413, HAL.
- Anna Golejewska & Damian Gajda, 2012. "Analiza potencja³u konkurencyjnego polskich regionów," Working Papers 1205, Economics of European Integration Department, Faculty of Economics, University of Gdansk, Poland.
- Sanjaya Lall, . "Comparing National Competitive Performance: An Economic Analysis of World Economic Forum's Competitiveness Index," QEH Working Papers qehwps61, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2011. "How high is the ability of tourism to reverse the course of depressed regions? An appraisal based on the recovery of the Portuguese Douro Valley," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1148, European Regional Science Association.
- Singh, Ajit, 2013. "Competition, Competition Policy, Competitiveness, Globalisation and Development," MPRA Paper 53027, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Jan 2014.
- Ben Gardiner & Ron Martin & Tyler Peter, 2004. "Competitiveness, Productivity and Economic Growth across the European Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa04p333, European Regional Science Association.
- AfDB AfDB, . "Africa Competitiveness Report 2009," Africa Competitiveness Report, African Development Bank, number 11 edited by Adeleke Oluwole Salami, 1.