Agriculture Of The Western Balkan Countries In Globalisation And Liberalisation Processes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul R, 1996. "Making Sense of the Competitiveness Debate," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 17-25, Autumn.
- Turek - Rahoveanu, Adrian & Andrei, Jean, 2012. "Agrarian Economy and Rural Development - realities and perspectives for Romania," MPRA Paper 41661, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1994. "Introduction to "Empirical Studies of Strategic Trade Policy"," NBER Chapters, in: Empirical Studies of Strategic Trade Policy, pages 1-10, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Csaki, Csaba & Jambor, Attila, 2010. "After The First Five Years: The Diversity Of Effects Of Eu Membership On Agriculture In New Member States," Monography: Agriculture in Late Transition - Experience of Serbia,, Serbian Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zoran Njegovan, 2012. "Industrial Policies In Agrarian Economy," Serbian Association of Economists Journal, SAE - Serbian Association of Economists, issue 1-2, pages 105-115, February.
- Paul Krugman & Alasdair Smith, 1994. "Empirical Studies of Strategic Trade Policy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number krug94-1, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- JA. Clougherty, 2000. "US domestic airline alliances: does the national welfare impact turn on strategic international gains?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(3), pages 304-314, July.
- Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Steigert, Kyle W., 2006. "Imperfect Competition and Strategic Trade Theory: What Have We Learned?," Working Papers 201528, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Mamta Kumari & Nalin Bharti, 2020. "What Drive Trade Costs? South Asia and Beyond," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 21(2), pages 258-280, September.
- Bernhofen, Daniel M., 1999.
"Intra-industry trade and strategic interaction: Theory and evidence,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 225-244, February.
- Bernhofen, Daniel M., 1998. "Intra-industry trade and strategic interaction: Theory and evidence," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 77-96, June.
- Vikrant Vaze & Cynthia Barnhart, 2012. "Modeling Airline Frequency Competition for Airport Congestion Mitigation," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(4), pages 512-535, November.
- Straubhaar, Thomas, 2000.
"Why do we need a general agreement on movements of people (GAMP)?,"
HWWA Discussion Papers
94, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Straubhaar, Thomas, 2000. "Why Do We Need a General Agreement on Movements of People (GAMP)?," Discussion Paper Series 26332, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Yanikkaya, Halit, 2003. "Trade openness and economic growth: a cross-country empirical investigation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 57-89, October.
- Andrea E. Goldstein & Steven M. McGuire, 2004. "The Political Economy of Strategic Trade Policy and the Brazil–Canada Export Subsidies Saga," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(4), pages 541-566, April.
- Alejandra Miller Restrepo & Andrés Mauricio Gómez Sánchez, 2013. "Modelos de crecimiento econÃ³mico iniciales y el papel asignado a la polÃtica econÃ³mica," Revista de EconomÃa del Caribe 014758, Universidad del Norte.
- Brander, James A., 1995. "Strategic trade policy," Handbook of International Economics, in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 27, pages 1395-1455, Elsevier.
- Chun Dongwook & Kang Minwook, 2011. "Patent Law Harmonization in an Open Economy: How Should the Patent System React in the International Arena?," Asian Journal of Law and Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-27, April.
- Benacek, Vladimir, 2010. "Is the Czech economy a success story?: the case of CzechInvest, the strategic promotion agency in Czech industrial restructuring," Comercio Internacional 101, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Evgeny V. Popov & Dmitry M. Kochetkov, 2019. "Developing the Regional Knowledge Economy Index: a Case of Russian Regions," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 10(4), pages 1860-1878, December.
- Coppola, A. & Ianuario, S. & Chinnici, G. & Di Vita, G. & Pappalardo, G. & D'Amico, D., 2018. "Endogenous and Exogenous Determinants of Agricultural Productivity: What Is the Most Relevant for the Competitiveness of the Italian Agricultural Systems?," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 10(2).
- Roberta Rabellotti & Anna Carabelli & Giovanna Hirsch, 2007. "Italian SMEs and industrial districts on the move: Where are they going?," Working Papers 115, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Salmon, Keith, 2008. "New Directions in European Regional Policy and their Implications for Spain," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 12, pages 147-177.
- Gaulier, Guillaume & Santoni, Gianluca & Taglioni, Daria & Zignago, Soledad, 2013.
"In the wake of the global crisis : evidence from a new quarterly database of export competitiveness,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6733, The World Bank.
- Gaulier, G. & Santoni, G. & Taglioni, D. & Zignago, S., 2013. "Market Shares in the Wake of the Global Crisis: the Quarterly Export Competitiveness Database," Working papers 472, Banque de France.
- Pengfei Ni & Zheng Qiongjie (ed.), 2014. "Urban Competitiveness and Innovation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15020.
- Sung Li & Long Zhao, 2015. "The competitiveness and development strategies of provinces in China: a data envelopment analysis approach," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 293-307, December.
- Gonca ATICI, 2018. "Bitcoin and Blockchain: A Threat or Opportunity for the Financial System," European Journal of Economics and Business Studies Articles, European Center for Science Education and Research, vol. 4, EJES Sept.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; International Development; International Relations/Trade; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saaemn:157565. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/daessea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/daessea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.