Introduction to "Empirical Studies of Strategic Trade Policy"
In: Empirical Studies of Strategic Trade Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- TomiǬ Danilo & Njegovan, Zoran, 2013. "Agriculture Of The Western Balkan Countries In Globalisation And Liberalisation Processes," Monographs, Serbian Association of Agricultural Economists, number 157565.
- Bernhofen, Daniel M., 1999.
"Intra-industry trade and strategic interaction: Theory and evidence,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 225-244, February.
- Bernhofen, Daniel M., 1998. "Intra-industry trade and strategic interaction: Theory and evidence," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 77-96, June.
- JA. Clougherty, 2000. "US domestic airline alliances: does the national welfare impact turn on strategic international gains?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(3), pages 304-314, July.
- Brander, James A., 1995. "Strategic trade policy," Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 27, pages 1395-1455 Elsevier.
- Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Steigert, Kyle W., 2006. "Imperfect Competition and Strategic Trade Theory: What Have We Learned?," Working Papers 201528, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Straubhaar, Thomas, 2000. "Why do we need a general agreement on movements of people (GAMP)?," HWWA Discussion Papers 94, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Yanikkaya, Halit, 2003. "Trade openness and economic growth: a cross-country empirical investigation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 57-89, October.
- Malefane, Malefa Rose & Odhiambo, Nicholas M., 2018. "Impact Of Trade Openness On Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence From South Africa," Working Papers 23654, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Alejandra Miller Restrepo & Andrés Mauricio Gómez Sánchez, 2013. "Modelos de crecimiento económico iniciales y el papel asignado a la política económica," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL CARIBE 014758, UNIVERSIDAD DEL NORTE.
- Chun Dongwook & Kang Minwook, 2011. "Patent Law Harmonization in an Open Economy: How Should the Patent System React in the International Arena?," Asian Journal of Law and Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-27, April.
- Benacek, Vladimir, 2010. "Is the Czech economy a success story?: the case of CzechInvest, the strategic promotion agency in Czech industrial restructuring," Comercio Internacional 101, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8673. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .