Introduction to "Empirical Studies of Strategic Trade Policy"
In: Empirical Studies of Strategic Trade Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dixit, Avinash K. & Grossman, Gene M., 1986.
"Targeted export promotion with several oligopolistic industries,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3-4), pages 233-249, November.
- Avinash K. Dixit & Gene M. Grossman, 1984. "Targeted Export Promotion with Several Oligopolistic Industries," NBER Working Papers 1344, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman, 1986.
"Optimal Trade and Industrial Policy Under Oligopoly,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 101(2), pages 383-406.
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman, 1983. "Optimal Trade and Industrial Policy Under Oligopoly," NBER Working Papers 1236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 1988. "Introduction to "Trade Policy Issues and Empirical Analysis"," NBER Chapters,in: Trade Policy Issues and Empirical Analysis, pages 1-8 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smith, Alasdair & Venables, Anthony J., 1988.
"Completing the internal market in the European Community : Some industry simulations,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1501-1525, September.
- Smith, Alasdair & Venables, Anthony J, 1988. "Completing the Internal Market in the European Community: Some Industry Simulations," CEPR Discussion Papers 233, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Krugman, Paul R., 1979. "Increasing returns, monopolistic competition, and international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 469-479, November.
- Lancaster, Kelvin, 1980. "Intra-industry trade under perfect monopolistic competition," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 151-175, May.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1981. "International trade in the presence of product differentiation, economies of scale and monopolistic competition : A Chamberlin-Heckscher-Ohlin approach," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 305-340, August.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "The Use of Protection and Subsidies for Entry Promotion and Deterrence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 139-152, March.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1982. "National and International Returns to Scale in the Modern Theory of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 389-405, June.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 1988. "Trade Policy Issues and Empirical Analysis," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bald88-2, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomić, Danilo & Njegovan, Zoran, 2013. "Agriculture Of The Western Balkan Countries In Globalisation And Liberalisation Processes," Agri-Food Sector in Serbia: State and Challenges, Serbian Association of Agricultural Economists, number 157565 edited by Škorić, Dragan & Tomić, Danilo & Popović, Vesna, April.
- Bernhofen, Daniel M., 1999.
"Intra-industry trade and strategic interaction: Theory and evidence,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 225-244, February.
- Bernhofen, Daniel M., 1998. "Intra-industry trade and strategic interaction: Theory and evidence," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 77-96, June.
- JA. Clougherty, 2000. "US domestic airline alliances: does the national welfare impact turn on strategic international gains?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(3), pages 304-314, July.
- Brander, James A., 1995. "Strategic trade policy," Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 27, pages 1395-1455 Elsevier.
- Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Steigert, Kyle W., 2006. "Imperfect Competition and Strategic Trade Theory: What Have We Learned?," Working Papers 201528, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Straubhaar, Thomas, 2000. "Why do we need a general agreement on movements of people (GAMP)?," HWWA Discussion Papers 94, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Yanikkaya, Halit, 2003. "Trade openness and economic growth: a cross-country empirical investigation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 57-89, October.
- Malefane, Malefa Rose & Odhiambo, Nicholas M., 2018. "Impact of trade openness on economic growth: Empirical evidence from South Africa," Working Papers 23654, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Alejandra Miller Restrepo & Andrés Mauricio Gómez Sánchez, 2013. "Modelos de crecimiento económico iniciales y el papel asignado a la política económica," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL CARIBE 014758, UNIVERSIDAD DEL NORTE.
- Chun Dongwook & Kang Minwook, 2011. "Patent Law Harmonization in an Open Economy: How Should the Patent System React in the International Arena?," Asian Journal of Law and Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-27, April.
- Benacek, Vladimir, 2010. "Is the Czech economy a success story?: the case of CzechInvest, the strategic promotion agency in Czech industrial restructuring," Comercio Internacional 101, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Straubhaar, Thomas, 2000. "Why Do We Need a General Agreement on Movements of People (GAMP)?," Discussion Paper Series 26332, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8673. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.