Higher growth through the Blue Ocean Strategy: Implications for economic policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Krugman, 1997. "The Age of Diminished Expectations, 3rd Edition: U.S. Economic Policy in the 1990s," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262611341, January.
- Furukawa, Yuichi, 2007. "The protection of intellectual property rights and endogenous growth: Is stronger always better?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 3644-3670, November.
- Marcel P. Timmer & Robert Inklaar & Mary O'Mahony & Bart van Ark, 2011. "Productivity and Economic Growth in Europe: A Comparative Industry Perspective," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 21, pages 3-23, Spring.
- Blanchflower, David G., 2000. "Self-employment in OECD countries," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 471-505, September.
- Niessen, Louis W. & Grijseels, Els W. M. & Rutten, Frans F. H., 2000. "The evidence-based approach in health policy and health care delivery," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 859-869, September.
- Aghion, Philippe & David, Paul A. & Foray, Dominique, 2009.
"Science, technology and innovation for economic growth: Linking policy research and practice in 'STIG Systems',"
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 681-693, May.
- David, Paul & Aghion, Philippe, 2008. "Science, Technology and Innovation for Economic Growth: Linking Policy Research and Practice in "STIG Systems"," MPRA Paper 12096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robertson, Paul L. & Langlois, Richard N., 1995. "Innovation, networks, and vertical integration," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 543-562, July.
- Crespi, Gustavo & Zuniga, Pluvia, 2012. "Innovation and Productivity: Evidence from Six Latin American Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 273-290.
- Zoltán J. Ács & Pamela Mueller, 2015.
"Employment effects of business dynamics: Mice, Gazelles and Elephants,"
Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 16, pages 304-319
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zoltan Acs & Pamela Mueller, 2008. "Employment effects of business dynamics: Mice, Gazelles and Elephants," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 85-100, January.
- Zoltan Acs & Pamela Mueller, 2006. "Employment effects of business dynamics: Mice, Gazelles and Elephants," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-23, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Jiang, Neville & Wang, Ping & Wu, Haibin, 2010. "Ability-heterogeneity, entrepreneurship, and economic growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 522-541, March.
- Alfred Kleinknecht & Remco Oostendorp & Menno Pradhan & C. W. M. Naastepad, 2006. "Flexible Labour, Firm Performance and the Dutch Job Creation Miracle," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 171-187.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 2001. "Competitiveness Indices and Developing Countries: An Economic Evaluation of the Global Competitiveness Report," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1501-1525, September.
- Mateja Drnovsek, 2004. "Job Creation Process in a Transition Economy," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 179-188, October.
- Andersen, Birgitte & Konzelmann, Sue, 2008. "In search of a useful theory of the productive potential of intellectual property rights," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 12-28, February.
- Zoltan Acs & David Audretsch, 1990. "Innovation and Small Firms," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011131, January.
- Krugman, Paul R, 1996. "Making Sense of the Competitiveness Debate," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 17-25, Autumn.
- Gust, Christopher & Marquez, Jaime, 2004.
"International comparisons of productivity growth: the role of information technology and regulatory practices,"
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 33-58, February.
- Christopher J. Gust & Jaime R. Marquez, 2002. "International comparisons of productivity growth: the role of information technology and regulatory practices," International Finance Discussion Papers 727, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Freeman, Richard B, 1988. "Evaluating the European View that the United States Has No Unemployment Problem," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 294-299, May.
- Pisano, Gary, 2006. "Profiting from innovation and the intellectual property revolution," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1122-1130, October.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Cumming, Douglas, 2007. "Government policy towards entrepreneurial finance: Innovation investment funds," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 193-235, March.
- Delmar, Frederic & Davidsson, Per & Gartner, William B., 2003. "Arriving at the high-growth firm," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 189-216, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arash Najmaei, 2016. "Revisiting The Modularity-Performance Nexus: Business Model Innovation As A Missing Mechanism," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(07), pages 1-41, October.
- Stanko, Michael A. & Henard, David H., 2017. "Toward a better understanding of crowdfunding, openness and the consequences for innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 784-798.
- Moutinho, Ricardo & Au-Yong-Oliveira, Manuel & Coelho, Arnaldo & Manso, José Pires, 2015. "Beyond the “Innovation's Black-Box”: Translating R&D outlays into employment and economic growth," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 45-58.
More about this item
KeywordsBlue Ocean Strategy; Growth; Innovation; Policy making;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:41:y:2012:i:5:p:928-938. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.