Agency, strategic entrepreneurship and the performance of private equity backed buyouts
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anne-Laure Le Nadant & Frédéric Perdreau, 2011. "LBOs and innovation: the French case," Post-Print halshs-00669910, HAL.
- Hans Bruining & Ernst Verwaal & Mike Wright, 2013. "Private equity and entrepreneurial management in management buy-outs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 591-605, April.
- Anne-Laure Le Nadant & Frédéric Perdreau, 2011.
"Do Private Equity Firms Foster Innovation? Evidence from French LBOs,"
- Anne-Laure Le Nadant & Frédéric Perdreau, 2012. "Do Private Equity Firms Foster Innovation? Evidence from French LBOs," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201209, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Colin Mason & Ross Brown, 2013. "Creating good public policy to support high-growth firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 211-225, February.
- Richard A. Hunt & Bret Fund, 2012. "Reassessing the Practical and Theoretical Influence of Entrepreneurship Through Acquisition," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 16(1), pages 29-56, Spring.
- Charlie Weir & Peter Jones & Mike Wright, 2015. "Public to private transactions, private equity and financial health in the UK: an empirical analysis of the impact of going private," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 19(1), pages 91-112, February.
- Erik Lehmann & Thorsten Braun & Sebastian Krispin, 2012.
"Entrepreneurial human capital, complementary assets, and takeover probability,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 37(5), pages 589-608, October.
- Thorsten V. Braun & Sebastian Krispin & Erik E. Lehmann, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Human Capital, Complementary Assets, and Takeover Probability," Discussion Paper Series 307, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Braun, Thorsten V. & Krispin, Sebastian & Lehmann, Erik E., 2010. "Entrepreneurial human capital, complementary assets, and takeover probability," UO Working Papers 03-10, University of Augsburg, Chair of Management and Organization.
- Annalisa Croce & Diego D’Adda & Elisa Ughetto, 2015. "Venture capital financing and the financial distress risk of portfolio firms: How independent and bank-affiliated investors differ," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 189-206, January.
- Amess, Kevin & Stiebale, Joel & Wright, Mike, 2015. "The impact of private equity on firms' innovation activity," DICE Discussion Papers 184, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- repec:kap:jmgtgv:v:21:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10997-016-9373-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Amess & Mike Wright, 2012. "Leveraged buyouts, private equity and jobs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 419-430, May.
- Fabio Bertoni & María Ferrer & José Martí, 2013. "The different roles played by venture capital and private equity investors on the investment activity of their portfolio firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 607-633, April.
- Deryck J van Rensburg, 2013. "Is Strategic Entrepreneurship a Pleonasm?," Journal of Management and Strategy, Journal of Management and Strategy, Sciedu Press, vol. 4(1), pages 15-27, February.
- Shirokova, G. & Ivvonen, L., 2016. "Performance of Russian SMEs during the economic crisis: The role of strategic entrepreneurship," Working Papers 6454, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2008-06-21 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2008-06-21 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CTA-2008-06-21 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-ENT-2008-06-21 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vlg:vlgwps:2008-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Vandenbroere). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .