Report NEP-CSE-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Fernando A. Ribeiro Serra, 2008. "The impact of strategic resource seeking and market seeking strategies on foreign entry modes under institutional pressures," Working Papers 23, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Meuleman,M. & Amess, K. & Wright, M. & Scholes, L., 2008. "Agency, strategic entrepreneurship and the performance of private equity backed buyouts," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2008-05, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Fernando A. Ribeiro Serra, 2008. "Open and closed industry clusters: The social structure of innovation," Working Papers 24, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2008-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bogdan Lissovolik & Julio Escolano & Stefania Fabrizio & Werner Schule & Herman Z. Bennett & Stephen Tokarick & Yuan Xiao & Marialuz Moreno Badia & Eva Gutierrez & Iryna V. Ivaschenko, 2008. "Competitiveness in the Southern Euro Area; France, Greece, Italy, Portugal, and Spain," IMF Working Papers 08/112, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008041 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Panicaos Demetriades & Jun Du & Sourafel Girma & Chenggang Xu, 2008. "Does the Chinese Banking System Promote the Growth of Firms?," WEF Working Papers 0036, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002205 is not listed on IDEAS anymore