The industrial policy of competitiveness: A review of recent developments in the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dunford, Michael & Louri, Helen & Rosenstock, Manfred, 2001. "Competition, competitiveness, and enterprise policies," MPRA Paper 29971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jim Taylor & Colin Wren, 1997. "UK Regional Policy: An Evaluation," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(9), pages 835-848.
- Harvey Armstrong, 2001. "Regional Selective Assistance: Is the Spend Enough and Is It Targeting the Right Places?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 247-257.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1996. "Technology and Competitiveness," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 39-51, Autumn.
- Boltho, Andrea, 1996. "The Assessment: International Competitiveness," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 1-16, Autumn.
- John Lovering, 1999. "Theory Led by Policy: The Inadequacies of the 'New Regionalism' (Illustrated from the Case of Wales)," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(2), pages 379-395, June.
- Krugman, Paul R, 1996. "Making Sense of the Competitiveness Debate," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 17-25, Autumn.
- Keep, Ewart & Mayhew, Ken, 1999. "The Assessment: Knowledge, Skills, and Competitiveness," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 1-15, Spring.
- Wren, Colin, 1996. "Grant Equivalent Expenditure on Industrial Subsidies in the Post-war United Kingdom," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 58(2), pages 317-353, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salvador, Elisa, 2008. "Regional Innovation Policies In The United Kingdom: The New Industry-Heis Relationship And The Role Of Science Parks," Revista Galega de Economía, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business., vol. 17(1).
- David Bailey & Nigel Driffield, 2007. "Industrial Policy, FDI and Employment: Still ‘Missing a Strategy’," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 189-211, December.
- Nicholas Crafts & Alan Hughes, 2013. "Industrial Policy for the Medium to Long-term," Working Papers wp455, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2012. "Creating Competitive Advantage: Policy Lessons from History," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 91, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Sue Konzelmann & Marc Fovargue-Davies, 2013. "'Picking Winners' in a Liberal Market Economy: Modern Day Heresy - or Essential Strategy for Competitive Success?," Working Papers wp441, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetitiveness; Industrial Policy; Regional Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:35:y:2001:i:9:p:847-860. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .