Entrepreneurial Orientation and Entrepreneurs' Intentions and Objectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Danny Miller, 1983. "The Correlates of Entrepreneurship in Three Types of Firms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(7), pages 770-791, July.
- Zahra, Shaker A. & Covin, Jeffrey G., 1995. "Contextual influences on the corporate entrepreneurship-performance relationship: A longitudinal analysis," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 43-58, January.
- Zahra, Shaker A., 1991. "Predictors and financial outcomes of corporate entrepreneurship: An exploratory study," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 259-285, July.
- KruegerJR, Norris F. & Reilly, Michael D. & Carsrud, Alan L., 2000. "Competing models of entrepreneurial intentions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 411-432.
- Bagozzi, Richard P. & Baumgartner, Johann & Yi, Youjae, 1989. "An investigation into the role of intentions as mediators of the attitude-behavior relationship," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 35-62, March.
- Hannan, Michael T & Burton, M Diane & Baron, James N, 1996. "Inertia and Change in the Early Years: Employment Relations in Young, High Technology Firms," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 503-536.
- Norton, William I, Jr & Moore, William T, 2002. "Entrepreneurial Risk: Have We Been Asking the Wrong Question?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 281-287, June.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nur Shifaâ€™ Najihah Binti Abd Razak* & Hafizan Bin Kosnin & Nor Aishah Binti Buang, 2018. "The Influence of Creativity towards Entrepreneurial Intention and the Entrepreneurial Career Choice Behaviour in 21st Century Learning," The Journal of Social Sciences Research, Academic Research Publishing Group, pages 45-51:6.
- Hasyim & Sahyar & Mahmud, 2017. "Isolating Mechanism as a Mean to Improve Performance of SMEs," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3A), pages 594-612.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Schweiger, & Baldauf,, 2016. "„Entrepreneurial Orientation“: Eine Bestandsaufnahme der Konstruktschärfe," Die Unternehmung - Swiss Journal of Business Research and Practice, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 70(4), pages 423-447.
- Mitja Ruzzier & Evan J. Douglas & Maja Konečnik Ruzzier & Jana Hojnik, 2020. "International Entrepreneurial Orientation and the Intention to Internationalize," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(14), pages 1-20, July.
- Riccardo Fini & Rosa Grimaldi & Gian Luca Marzocchi & Maurizio Sobrero, 2012. "The Determinants of Corporate Entrepreneurial Intention within Small and Newly Established Firms," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 36(2), pages 387-414, March.
- Christoph Constantin Niemann & Petra Dickel & Gordon Eckardt, 2020. "The interplay of corporate entrepreneurship, environmental orientation, and performance in clean‐tech firms—A double‐edged sword," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 180-196, January.
- Andreas Rauch & Johan Wiklund & G.T. Lumpkin & Michael Frese, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Orientation and Business Performance: An Assessment of past Research and Suggestions for the Future," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 33(3), pages 761-787, May.
- Mair, Johanna & Noboa, Ernesto, 2003. "Social entrepreneurship: How intentions to create a social enterprise get formed," IESE Research Papers D/521, IESE Business School.
- Erik Lundmark & Anna Krzeminska & Dean A. Shepherd, 2019. "Images of Entrepreneurship: Exploring Root Metaphors and Expanding Upon Them," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 43(1), pages 138-170, January.
- Michael Sheppard, 2020. "The relationship between discretionary slack and growth in small firms," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 195-219, March.
- Catherine Allix-Desfautaux & Magali Chaudey & Muriel Fadairo & Nabil Khelil & Anne-Laure Le Nadant & Frédéric Perdreau & Fanny Simon-Lee, 2014. "Conditions d'émergence et de diffusion de l'innovation au sein des réseaux de franchise," Working Papers hal-01675707, HAL.
- Sergio Edú Valsania & Juan A. Moriano & Fernando Molero, 2016. "Authentic leadership and intrapreneurial behavior: cross-level analysis of the mediator effect of organizational identification and empowerment," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 131-152, March.
- Zapkau, Florian B. & Schwens, Christian & Steinmetz, Holger & Kabst, Rüdiger, 2015. "Disentangling the effect of prior entrepreneurial exposure on entrepreneurial intention," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 639-653.
- Bastian GrÃ¼hn & Steffen Strese & Tessa C. Flatten & Nikolai A. Jaeger & Malte Brettel, 2017. "Temporal Change Patterns of Entrepreneurial Orientation: A Longitudinal Investigation of CEO Successions," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 41(4), pages 591-619, July.
- Lim Euncheon & Kim Dohyeon, 2020. "Entrepreneurial Orientation and Performance in South Korea: The Mediating Roles of Dynamic Capabilities and Corporate Entrepreneurship," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 10(3), pages 1-18, July.
- Donald F. Kuratko & R. Duane Ireland & Jeffrey G. Covin & Jeffrey S. Hornsby, 2005. "A Model of Middleâ€“Level Managersâ€™ Entrepreneurial Behavior," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 29(6), pages 699-716, November.
- Wu, Chih-Wen, 2013. "Global-innovation strategy modeling of biotechnology industry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1994-1999.
- Maria de Lurdes Calisto & Soumodip Sarkar, 2017. "Innovation and corporate entrepreneurship in service businesses," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 11(3), pages 581-600, September.
- Balabanis, George I. & Katsikea, Eva. S., 2003. "Being an entrepreneurial exporter: does it pay?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 233-252, April.
- Francesca Maria Cesaroni & Mara Del Baldo & Paola Demartini & Paola Paoloni, 2015. "Entrepreneurial, Renewal and Trust Capital of Italian Firms: Insights from an Empirical Study," International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning, International School for Social and Business Studies, Celje, Slovenia, vol. 4(1), pages 69-89.
- Christopher Arz, 2017. "Mechanisms of Organizational Culture for Fostering Corporate Entrepreneurship: A Systematic Review and Research Agenda," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 25(04), pages 361-409, December.
- Catherine L. Wang, 2008. "Entrepreneurial Orientation, Learning Orientation, and Firm Performance," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 32(4), pages 635-657, July.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship; entrepreneurial orientation; high technology small firms;
All these keywords.
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbr:cbrwps:wp271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Newman and Georgie Cohen). General contact details of provider: http://www.cbr.cam.ac.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.