Inertia and Change in the Early Years: Employment Relations in Young, High Technology Firms
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 5 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://icc.oupjournals.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
- Ulrich Witt, 2007.
"Firms as Realizations of Entrepreneurial Visions,"
Journal of Management Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(7), pages 1125-1140, November.
- U. Witt, 2005. "Firms as Realizations of Entrepreneurial Visions," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-10, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Thomas Hellmann & Manju Puri, 2002. "Venture Capital and the Professionalization of Start-Up Firms: Empirical Evidence," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(1), pages 169-197, 02.
- Hellmann, Thomas F. & Puri, Manju, 2000. "Venture Capital and the Professionalization of Start-up Firms: Empirical Evidence," Research Papers 1661, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Braguinsky, Serguey & Honjo, Yuji & Nagaoka, Sadao & Nakamura, Kenta, 2010. "Science-Based Business : Knowledge Capital or Entrepreneurial Ability? : Theory and Evidence from a Survey of Biotechnology Start-ups," IIR Working Paper 10-05, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Yuji Honjo & Sadao Nagaoka & Kenta Nakamura & Serguey Braguinsky, 2011. "Science-Based Business: Knowledge Capital or Entrepreneurial Ability? Theory and Evidence from a Survey of Biotechnology Start-ups," 2011 Meeting Papers 1270, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Colombo, Massimo G. & Piva, Evila, 2012. "Firms’ genetic characteristics and competence-enlarging strategies: A comparison between academic and non-academic high-tech start-ups," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 79-92.
- Cegarra-Navarro, Juan Gabriel & Wensley, Anthony K.P., 2009. "Congenital learning in the Spanish telecommunication industry," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 533-543, November.
- Gabriele Pellegrino, 2015. "Barriers to innovation: can firm age help lower them?," Working Papers 2015/3, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Gabriele Pellegrino, 2015. "Barriers to Innovation: Can Firm Age Help Lower Them?," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-33, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Masahiko Aoki, 1999. "Information and Governance in the Silicon Valley Model," Working Papers 99028, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Gebhardt, Georg & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2006. "Conditional Allocation of Control Rights in Venture Capital Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 5758, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jaskiewicz, Peter & Combs, James G. & Rau, Sabine B., 2015. "Entrepreneurial legacy: Toward a theory of how some family firms nurture transgenerational entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 29-49.
- Chen, Pao-Lien & Tan, Danchi & Jean, Ruey-Jer “Bryan”, 2016. "Foreign knowledge acquisition through inter-firm collaboration and recruitment: Implications for domestic growth of emerging market firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 221-232.
- Schertler, Andrea, 2000. "Venture Capital Contracts: A Survey of the Recent Literature," Kiel Working Papers 1017, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Thelma Quince & Hugh Whittaker, 2003. "Entrepreneurial Orientation and Entrepreneurs' Intentions and Objectives," Working Papers wp271, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Mathias, Blake D. & Williams, David W. & Smith, Adam R., 2015. "Entrepreneurial inception: The role of imprinting in entrepreneurial action," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 11-28.
- Fried, Jesse & Broughman, Brian, 2007. "Power and Payouts in the Sale of Startups," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt6sm713kb, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Zacharias, Nicolas A. & Nijssen, Edwin J. & Stock, Ruth Maria, 2016. "Effective configurations of value creation and capture capabilities: Extending Treacy and Wiersema's value disciplines," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4121-4131.
- Hugh Whittaker & Philippe Byosiere & Junpe Higuchi & Thelma Quince, 2006. "Entrepreneurs, HRM Orientations and Environmental Fit: A UK-Japan Comparison in High Tech Manufacturing," Working Papers wp330, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:5:y:1996:i:2:p:503-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed