Inertia and Change in the Early Years: Employment Relations in Young, High Technology Firms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bas Jacobs & Frederick Van Der Ploeg, 2006.
"Guide to reform of higher education: a European perspective,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 21(47), pages 535-592, July.
- Jacobs, Bas & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2005. "Guide to Reform of Higher Education: A European Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 5327, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Moretti, Enrico, 2004.
"Estimating the social return to higher education: evidence from longitudinal and repeated cross-sectional data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 121(1-2), pages 175-212.
- Enrico Moretti, 2002. "Estimating the Social Return to Higher Education: Evidence From Longitudinal and Repeated Cross-Sectional Data," NBER Working Papers 9108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- André Sapir & Philippe Aghion & Mathias Dewatripont & Caroline Hoxby & Andreu Mas-Colell, 2007.
"Why reform Europe's universities,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/8100, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Philippe Aghion & Mathias Dewatripont & Caroline Hoxby & Andreu Mas-Colell & André Sapir, 2008. "Why reform Europe's universities," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/101651, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Philippe Aghion & Mathias Dewatripont & Caroline Hoxby & Andreu Mas-Colell & André Sapir, 2007. "Why Reform Europe's Universities?," Policy Briefs 34, Bruegel.
- Laura Abramovsky & Rupert Harrison & Helen Simpson, 2007.
"University Research and the Location of Business R&D,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(519), pages 114-141, March.
- Laura Abramovsky & Rupert Harrison & Helen Simpson, 2007. "University research and the location of business R&D," IFS Working Papers W07/02, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Paul M. Romer, 2001.
"Should the Government Subsidize Supply or Demand in the Market for Scientists and Engineers?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 1, pages 221-252
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul M. Romer, 2000. "Should the Government Subsidize Supply or Demand in the Market for Scientists and Engineers?," NBER Working Papers 7723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2008. "Europe's R&D: Missing the Wrong Targets?," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 43(4), pages 220-225, July.
- Francesco Lissoni & Bulat Sanditov & Gianluca Tarasconi, 2006. "The Keins Database on Academic Inventors: Methodology and Contents," KITeS Working Papers 181, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Sep 2006.
- Manuel Bagues & Mauro Sylos Labini & Natalia Zinovyeva, 2008.
"Differential Grading Standards and University Funding: Evidence from Italy,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 54(2), pages 149-176.
- Manuel Bagues & Mauro Sylos Labini & Natalia Zinovyeva, 2008. "Differential Grading Standards and University Funding: Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 2008-07, FEDEA.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Llerena, Patrick & Labini, Mauro Sylos, 2006. "The relationships between science, technologies and their industrial exploitation: An illustration through the myths and realities of the so-called `European Paradox'," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1450-1464, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulrich Witt, 2007. "Firms as Realizations of Entrepreneurial Visions," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(7), pages 1125-1140, November.
- Thomas Hellmann & Manju Puri, 2002.
"Venture Capital and the Professionalization of Start-Up Firms: Empirical Evidence,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(1), pages 169-197, February.
- Hellmann, Thomas F. & Puri, Manju, 2000. "Venture Capital and the Professionalization of Start-up Firms: Empirical Evidence," Research Papers 1661, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Braguinsky, Serguey & Honjo, Yuji & Nagaoka, Sadao & Nakamura, Kenta, 2010.
"Science-Based Business : Knowledge Capital or Entrepreneurial Ability? : Theory and Evidence from a Survey of Biotechnology Start-ups,"
IIR Working Paper
10-05, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Yuji Honjo & Sadao Nagaoka & Kenta Nakamura & Serguey Braguinsky, 2011. "Science-Based Business: Knowledge Capital or Entrepreneurial Ability? Theory and Evidence from a Survey of Biotechnology Start-ups," 2011 Meeting Papers 1270, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Colombo, Massimo G. & Piva, Evila, 2012. "Firms’ genetic characteristics and competence-enlarging strategies: A comparison between academic and non-academic high-tech start-ups," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 79-92.
- Cegarra-Navarro, Juan Gabriel & Wensley, Anthony K.P., 2009. "Congenital learning in the Spanish telecommunication industry," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 533-543, November.
- Gabriele Pellegrino, 2015.
"Barriers to innovation: can firm age help lower them?,"
2015/3, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Gabriele Pellegrino, 2015. "Barriers to Innovation: Can Firm Age Help Lower Them?," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-33, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- repec:spr:joevec:v:28:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00191-017-0538-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Masahiko Aoki, 1999. "Information and Governance in the Silicon Valley Model," Working Papers 99028, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Gebhardt, Georg & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2006. "Conditional Allocation of Control Rights in Venture Capital Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 5758, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nan Zhou & Mauro F. Guillén, 2015. "From home country to home base: A dynamic approach to the liability of foreignness," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(6), pages 907-917, June.
- Jaskiewicz, Peter & Combs, James G. & Rau, Sabine B., 2015. "Entrepreneurial legacy: Toward a theory of how some family firms nurture transgenerational entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 29-49.
- Chen, Pao-Lien & Tan, Danchi & Jean, Ruey-Jer “Bryan”, 2016. "Foreign knowledge acquisition through inter-firm collaboration and recruitment: Implications for domestic growth of emerging market firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 221-232.
- Schertler, Andrea, 2000. "Venture Capital Contracts: A Survey of the Recent Literature," Kiel Working Papers 1017, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Thelma Quince & Hugh Whittaker, 2003. "Entrepreneurial Orientation and Entrepreneurs' Intentions and Objectives," Working Papers wp271, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Fabio Fonti & Massimo Maoret, 2016. "The direct and indirect effects of core and peripheral social capital on organizational performance," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(8), pages 1765-1786, August.
- Mathias, Blake D. & Williams, David W. & Smith, Adam R., 2015. "Entrepreneurial inception: The role of imprinting in entrepreneurial action," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 11-28.
- Fried, Jesse & Broughman, Brian, 2007. "Power and Payouts in the Sale of Startups," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt6sm713kb, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Zacharias, Nicolas A. & Nijssen, Edwin J. & Stock, Ruth Maria, 2016. "Effective configurations of value creation and capture capabilities: Extending Treacy and Wiersema's value disciplines," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4121-4131.
- Hugh Whittaker & Philippe Byosiere & Junpe Higuchi & Thelma Quince, 2006. "Entrepreneurs, HRM Orientations and Environmental Fit: A UK-Japan Comparison in High Tech Manufacturing," Working Papers wp330, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:5:y:1996:i:2:p:503-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.