Die Zukunft der Lissabon-Strategie
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||07 Feb 2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (+43 1) 798 26 01-0
Fax: (+43 1) 798 93 86
Web page: http://www.wifo.ac.at/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fritz Breuss, 2004. "WTO Dispute Settlement: An Economic Analysis of four EU-US Mini Trade Wars," WIFO Working Papers 231, WIFO.
- Krugman, Paul R, 1996. "Making Sense of the Competitiveness Debate," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 17-25, Autumn.
- Harald Badinger & Fritz Breuss, 2004. "What has determined the rapid post-war growth of intra-EU trade?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 140(1), pages 31-51, March.
- Aiginger, K., 1998. "A framework for evaluating the dynamic competitiveness of countries," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 159-188, June.
- André Sapir & Philippe Aghion & Giuseppe Bertola & Martin Hellwig & Jean Pisani-Ferry & Bernard Lange & José Viñals & Helen Wallace & Marco Buti & Mario Nava & Peter Smith, 2004.
"An agenda for a growing Europe: the Sapir report,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/8070, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Oecd, 2002. "Product Market Competition and Economic Performance," OECD Journal: Competition Law and Policy, OECD Publishing, vol. 4(4), pages 25-34.
- Karl Aiginger, 2004. "The Economic Agenda: a View from Europe," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 187-206, 05.
- Karl Aiginger & Michael Landesmann, 2002. "Competitive Economic Performance: The European View," WIFO Working Papers 179, WIFO.
- Karl Aiginger, 2004. "The three tier strategy followed by successful European countries in the 1990s," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 399-422.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wpaper:y:2005:i:244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.