The SGP fiscal rule in the case of sluggish growth: Simulations with the QUEST model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Margit Schratzenstaller, 2005. "A New Revenue Sharing Act and a New Stability Pact for Austria – No Fundamental Changes," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 10(1), pages 12-22, January.
- Annicchiarico, Barbara & Giammarioli, Nicola, 2004. "Fiscal rules and sustainability of public finances in an endogenous growth model," Working Paper Series 0381, European Central Bank.
- H. Badinger, 2009. "Fiscal rules, discretionary fiscal policy and macroeconomic stability: an empirical assessment for OECD countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(7), pages 829-847.
- Schmitt-Grohe, Stephanie & Uribe, Martin, 2007.
"Optimal simple and implementable monetary and fiscal rules,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 1702-1725, September.
- Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín, 2004. "Optimal Simple and Implementable Monetary and Fiscal Rules," CEPR Discussion Papers 4334, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2004. "Optimal Simple and Implementable Monetary and Fiscal Rules," NBER Working Papers 10253, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohé & Martín Uribe, 2007. "Optimal simple and implementable monetary and fiscal rules," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2007-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Antonio Fatás & Ilian Mihov, 2003. "The Case for Restricting Fiscal Policy Discretion," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(4), pages 1419-1447.
- Barrell, R. & Pina, A.M., 2000.
"How Important are Automatic Stabilizers in Europe? A Stochastic Simulation Assessment,"
Economics Working Papers
eco2000/2, European University Institute.
- Barrell, Ray & Pina, Alvaro M., 2004. "How important are automatic stabilisers in Europe? A stochastic simulation assessment," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-35, January.
- Vincent Koen & Paul van den Noord, 2005. "Fiscal Gimmickry in Europe: One-Off Measures and Creative Accounting," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 417, OECD Publishing.
- Rother, Philipp, 2004. "Fiscal policy and inflation volatility," Working Paper Series 0317, European Central Bank.
- Roeger, Werner & in 't Veld, Jan, 2004.
"Some selected simulation experiments with the European commission's QUEST model,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 785-832, September.
- Werner Röger & Jan in 't Veld, 2002. "Some selected simulation experiments with the European Commission's QUEST model," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 178, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Fritz Breuss, 2005. "Die Zukunft der Lissabon-Strategie," WIFO Working Papers 244, WIFO.
- Fatás, Antonio & Mihov, Ilian, 2004.
"The Macroeconomic Effects of Fiscal Rules in the US States,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4372, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fatas, Antonio & Mihov, Ilian, 2006. "The macroeconomic effects of fiscal rules in the US states," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1-2), pages 101-117, January.
- Werner Roeger & Jan in 't Veld, 1997. "QUEST II. A Multi-Country Business Cycle and Growth Model," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 123, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Marco Buti & Paul van den Noord, 2004. "Fiscal policy in EMU: Rules, discretion and political incentives," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 206, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:27:y:2005:i:7:p:767-788. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.