Fiscal Gimmickry in Europe: One-Off Measures and Creative Accounting
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsastuce budgétaire; budget; budgets; comptes nationaux; dette publique; déficit budgétaire; Economic and Monetary Union; fiscal deficit; fiscal gimmicks; fiscal rules; national accounts; pacte de stabilité et de croissance; political economy; public debt; règles budgétaires; stability and growth pact; Union économique et monétaire; économie politique;
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- H27 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Other Sources of Revenue
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
- H74 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Borrowing
- H81 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Loans; Loan Guarantees; Credits; Grants; Bailouts
- H82 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Property
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2005-08-13 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2005-03-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2005-03-06 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2005-08-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-08-13 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:417-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .