Can Europe Deliver Growth? The Sapir Report and Beyond
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodrik, Dani, 2005.
Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 967-1014
- Dani Rodrick, 2003. "Growth Strategies," Economics working papers 2003-17, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Dani Rodrik, 2003. "Growth Strategies," NBER Working Papers 10050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2003. "Growth Strategies," CEPR Discussion Papers 4100, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jacques Pelkmans & Jean-Pierre Casey, 2003. "EU Enlargement: External Economic Implications," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 4, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Jacques Pelkmans & Jean-Pierre Casey, 2003. "EU enlargement: External economic implications," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 38(4), pages 196-208, July.
- Boldrin, Michele & Canova, Fabio, 2003. "Regional Policies and EU Enlargement," CEPR Discussion Papers 3744, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Salop, Steven C & Scheffman, David T, 1987. "Cost-Raising Strategies," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 19-34, September.
- Sjed Ederveen & Joeri Gorter & Ruud de Mooij & Richard Nahuis, 2003. "Funds and Games: The Economics of European Cohesion Policy," Occasional Papers 03, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Marcello M. Estevão & Nigar Nargis, 2002. "Wage Moderation in France," IMF Working Papers 02/151, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Annette Bongardt* & Francisco Torres**, 2007.
"Institutions, Governance and Economic Growth in the EU: Is There a Role for the Lisbon Strategy?,"
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy,
Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 42(1), pages 32-42, January.
- Francisco Torres & Annette Bongardt, 2007. "Institutions, Governance and Economic Growth in the EU: is there a role for the Lisbon Strategy," NIPE Working Papers 19/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Annette Bongardt & Francisco Torres, 2007. "Institutions, Governance and Economic Growth in the EU: is there a role for the Lisbon Strategy?," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 45, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean integration; Growth; Sapir Report;
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- P11 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:coe:wpbeep:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jessie Moerman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eescebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.