Institutions, Governance and Economic Growth in the EU: is there a role for the Lisbon Strategy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Annette Bongardt* & Francisco Torres**, 2007. "Institutions, Governance and Economic Growth in the EU: Is There a Role for the Lisbon Strategy?," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 42(1), pages 32-42, January.
- Annette Bongardt & Francisco Torres, 2007. "Institutions, Governance and Economic Growth in the EU: is there a role for the Lisbon Strategy?," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 45, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:rugggd:200575 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sjef Ederveen & Albert van der Horst & Paul Tang, 2005. "Is the European EConomy a Patient and the Union its Doctor? On Jobs and Growth in Europe," Economics Working Papers 035, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Oecd, 2005. "The Benefits of Liberalising Product Markets and Reducing Barriers to International Trade and Investment in the OECD," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 463, OECD Publishing.
- André Sapir, 2006.
"Globalization and the Reform of European Social Models,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 369-390, June.
- André Sapir, 2005. "Globalisation and the reform of European social models," Policy Contributions 31, Bruegel.
- André Sapir, 2006. "Globalization and the reform of European social models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/167139, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- André Sapir, 2006. "Globalization and the reform of European social models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8112, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Klaus-Dirk Henke* & Wolf Schäfer & Jacques Pelkmans & Ian Cooper, 2006. "Subsidiarity in the European Union," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 41(5), pages 240-257, September.
- Jacques Pelkmans & Jean-Pierre Casey, 2004. "Can Europe Deliver Growth? The Sapir Report and Beyond," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 6, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Ark, Bart van, 2005. "Does the European Union need to revive productivity growth," GGDC Research Memorandum 200575, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2004. "The Economic Future of Europe," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 3-26, Fall.
- Annette Bongardt, 2005. "Competition Policy and EU Governance," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 28, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krieger-Boden, Christiane, 2016. "EU cohesion policy, past and present: Sustaining a prospering and fair European Union?," Kiel Working Papers 2037, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Francisco Torres & Annette Bongardt, 2007.
"Is the ‘European Model’ viable in a globalized world?,"
NIPE Working Papers
20/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Annette Bongardt & Francisco Torres, 2007. "Is the “European Model” viable in a globalized world?," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 46, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Integration; Governance; European Union; Single Market; Lisbon Agenda; Open method of coordination; Liberalisation; Regulatory model; Growth and competitiveness.;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-11-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EEC-2007-11-03 (European Economics)
- NEP-REG-2007-11-03 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nip:nipewp:19/2007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria João Thompson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nipampt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.