Globalization and the Reform of European Social Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- André Sapir, 2006. "Globalization and the reform of European social models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/167139, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- André Sapir, 2005. "Globalisation and the reform of European social models," Policy Contributions 31, Bruegel.
- André Sapir, 2006. "Globalization and the reform of European social models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8112, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Agarwal, Jamuna Prasad & Dippl, Martin & Langhammer, Rolf J., 1985. "EC trade policies towards associated developing countries: barriers to success," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 440, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Phedon Nicolaides, 1990. "Responding to European Integration: Developing Countries and Services," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 201-215, December.
- ALAN MATTHEWS & DERMOT McALEESE, 1990. "LDC Primary Exports to the EC: Prospects Post-1992," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 157-180, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:44:y:2006:i:2:p:369-390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.