Old Europe's social model: A reason of low growth? The case of Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Albert O. Hirschman & Michael Rothschild, 1973. "The Changing Tolerance for Income Inequality in the Course of Economic DevelopmentWith A Mathematical Appendix," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(4), pages 544-566.
- Hirschman, Albert O., 1973. "The changing tolerance for income inequality in the course of economic development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 1(12), pages 29-36, December.
- André Sapir, 2006.
"Globalization and the Reform of European Social Models,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 369-390, June.
- André Sapir, 2005. "Globalisation and the reform of European social models," Policy Contributions 31, Bruegel.
- André Sapir, 2006. "Globalization and the reform of European social models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/167139, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- André Sapir, 2006. "Globalization and the reform of European social models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8112, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2000. "The viability of advanced welfare states in the international economy. Vulnerabilities and options," European Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(03), pages 399-425, July.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2004. "The Economic Future of Europe," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 3-26, Fall.
- Barro, Robert J, 2000. "Inequality and Growth in a Panel of Countries," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 5-32, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Unemployment; Mechanisms for a poor dynamics; Old Europe; Erosion; Social protection;
- H - Public Economics
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
- K - Law and Economics
- O - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth
- P - Economic Systems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkwp:1291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .