Institutions, Governance and Economic Growth in the EU: is there a role for the Lisbon Strategy?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Annette Bongardt* & Francisco Torres**, 2007. "Institutions, Governance and Economic Growth in the EU: Is There a Role for the Lisbon Strategy?," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 42(1), pages 32-42, January.
- Francisco Torres & Annette Bongardt, 2007. "Institutions, Governance and Economic Growth in the EU: is there a role for the Lisbon Strategy," NIPE Working Papers 19/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:rugggd:200575 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ark, Bart van, 2005. "Does the European Union need to revive productivity growth," GGDC Research Memorandum 200575, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2004. "The Economic Future of Europe," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 3-26, Fall.
- André Sapir, 2006.
"Globalization and the Reform of European Social Models,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 369-390, June.
- André Sapir, 2005. "Globalisation and the reform of European social models," Policy Contributions 31, Bruegel.
- André Sapir, 2006. "Globalization and the reform of European social models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8112, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- André Sapir, 2006. "Globalization and the reform of European social models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/167139, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sjef Ederveen & Albert van der Horst & Paul Tang, 2005. "Is the European EConomy a Patient and the Union its Doctor? On Jobs and Growth in Europe," Economics Working Papers 035, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Oecd, 2005. "The Benefits of Liberalising Product Markets and Reducing Barriers to International Trade and Investment in the OECD," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 463, OECD Publishing.
- Klaus-Dirk Henke* & Wolf Schäfer & Jacques Pelkmans & Ian Cooper, 2006. "Subsidiarity in the European Union," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 41(5), pages 240-257, September.
- Jacques Pelkmans & Jean-Pierre Casey, 2004. "Can Europe Deliver Growth? The Sapir Report and Beyond," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 6, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Annette Bongardt, 2005. "Competition Policy and EU Governance," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 28, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francisco Torres & Annette Bongardt, 2007.
"Is the ‘European Model’ viable in a globalized world?,"
NIPE Working Papers
20/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Annette Bongardt & Francisco Torres, 2007. "Is the “European Model” viable in a globalized world?," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 46, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Krieger-Boden, Christiane, 2016. "EU cohesion policy, past and present: Sustaining a prospering and fair European Union?," Kiel Working Papers 2037, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Integration; Governance; European Union; Single Market; Lisbon Agenda; Open method of coordination; Liberalisation; Regulatory model; Growth and competitiveness.;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-02-24 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-KNM-2007-02-24 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-REG-2007-02-24 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ave:wpaper:452007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marta Ferreira Dias). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deavept.html .