Report NEP-REG-2007-02-24This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dennis W. Carlton & Randal C. Picker, 2007. "Antitrust and Regulation," NBER Working Papers 12902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stennek, Johan & Tangerås, Thomas P., 2007. "Competition vs. Regulation in Mobile Telecommunications," CEPR Discussion Papers 6073, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:9605 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bruno, Valentina & Claessens, Stijn, 2007. "Corporate Governance and Regulation: Can There Be Too Much of a Good Thing?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6108, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chakraborty, Suparna & Allen, Linda, 2007. "Revisiting the Level Playing Field: International Lending Responses to Divergences in Japanese Bank Capital Regulations from the Basel Accord," MPRA Paper 1805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perrels, Adriaan, 2007. "Economic Implications of Differences in Member State Regulations for the European Union Emission Trade System," Discussion Papers 412, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Caselli, Francesco & Gennaioli, Nicola, 2007. "Economics and Politics of Alternative Institutional Reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 6095, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Clara Delavallade, 2007. "Why do North African firms involve in corruption ?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v07002, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Annette Bongardt & Francisco Torres, 2007. "Institutions, Governance and Economic Growth in the EU: is there a role for the Lisbon Strategy?," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 45, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Pailhé, Cristina & Delfiner, Miguel & Mangialavori, Ana, 2007.
"Buenas practicas para la administracion del riesgo operacional en entidades financieras
[Sound practices for the management of operational risk in financial institutions (in Spanish)]," MPRA Paper 1803, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2007.
- David E. Card, 1985. "The Impact of Deregulation on the Employment and Wages of Airline Mechanics," Working Papers 570, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:9606 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vasconcelos, Helder, 2007. "Efficiency Gains and Structural Remedies in Merger Control," CEPR Discussion Papers 6093, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luis J. Álvarez & Ignacio Hernando, 2006. "Competition and price adjustment in the euro area," Working Papers 0629, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Iquiapaza, Robert & Amaral, Hudson, 2007.
"Reflexões do Impacto da Corrupção no Desenvolvimento Econômico: Uma Revisão na Economia Brasileira
[Reflections on the Impact of Corruption on Economic Development: a literature review in the Brazi," MPRA Paper 1818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2007-2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Orley Ashenfelter & Robert Smith, 1977. "Compliance with the Minimum Wage Law," Working Papers 478, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Bruno Deffains & Yannick Gabuthy & Eve-Angéline Lambert, 2007. "Labor Conflicts and Inefficiency of Relationship-Specific Investments: What is the Judge's Role?," Working Papers of BETA 2007-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Korkeamäki, Timo & Koskinen, Yrjö & Takalo, Tuomas, 2007. "Phoenix rising : legal reforms and changes in valuations in Finland during the economic crisis," Research Discussion Papers 1/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Yuji Tamura, 2007. "Migrant Smuggling," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp207, IIIS.