Economic Implications of Differences in Member State Regulations for the European Union Emission Trade System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Perrels, Adriaan & Honkatukia, Juha & Mälkönen, Ville, 2006. "Impacts of the European Emission Trade System on Finnish Wholesale Electricity Prices," Discussion Papers 405, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsEmission trading; level playing field; regulation; Energy; Energia; Environment; Ympäristö; Labor market and policies promoting economic growth; Työmarkkinat ja kasvua tukeva politiikka;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-02-24 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2007-02-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-02-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2007-02-24 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:dpaper:412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .