Report NEP-ENV-2007-02-24This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erwin L. Corong, 2007. "Economic and Poverty Impacts of a Voluntary Carbon Reduction for a Small Liberalized Developing Economy: The Case of the Philippines," Working Papers 2007.9, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Valeria Costantini & Salvatore Monni, 2006. "Environment, human development and economic growth," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0062, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Mònica Serrano, 2007. "The Production and Consumption Accounting Principles as a Guideline for Designing Environmental Tax Policy," Working Papers 2007.8, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Massimo Tavoni & Valentina Bosetti & Brent Sohngen, 2007. "Forestry and the Carbon Market Response to Stabilize Climate," Working Papers 2007.15, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Valentina Bosetti & Massimo Tavoni, 2007. "Uncertain R&D, Backstop Technology and GHGs Stabilization," Working Papers 2007.6, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Natalia Zugravu & Katrin Millock & Gérard Duchêne, 2007. "La dépollution dans les pays en transition est-elle volontaire ? Le cas des émissions industrielles de carbone," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v07005, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Valeria Costantini, 2006. "Commercio internazionale e ambiente naturale: dinamiche e interazioni," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0063, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- G. Ipek Tunc & Serap Turut-Asik & Elif Akbostanci, 2006. "CO2 Emissions vs. CO2 Responsibility: An Input-Output Approach for the Turkish Economy," ERC Working Papers 0604, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Mar 2006.
- Urs Steiner Brandt & Lone Grønbæk Kronbak, 2006. "Robustness of Sharing Rules under Climate Change - The Case of International Fisheries Agreements," Working Papers 73/06, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Elif Akbostanci & G. Ipek Tunc & Serap Turut-Asik, 2006. "Environmental Impact of Customs Union Agreement with EU on Turkey’s Trade in Manufacturing Industry," ERC Working Papers 0603, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Mar 2006.
- Robert Küster & ingo Ellersdorfer & Ulrich Fahl, 2007. "A CGE-Analysis of Energy Policies Considering Labor Market Imperfections and Technology Specifications," Working Papers 2007.7, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Verbic, Miroslav & Erker, Renata, 2007. "Economic Valuation of Environmental Values of the Landscape Development and Protection Area of Volcji Potok," MPRA Paper 1819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcus Wagner, 2007. "Effects on competitiveness and innovation activity from the integration of strategic aspects with social and environmental management," Working Papers of BETA 2007-08, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Adriaan Perrels, 2007. "Economic Implications of Differences in Member State Regulations for the European Union Emission Trade System," Discussion Papers 412, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Alpizar, Francisco & Carlsson, Fredrik & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2007. "Anonymity, Reciprocity, and Conformity: Evidence from Voluntary Contributions to a National Park in Costa Rica," Working Papers in Economics 245, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cis:recnat:010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore