Economic and Poverty Impacts of a Voluntary Carbon Reduction for a Small Liberalized Developing Economy: The Case of the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Corong, Erwin L., 2007. "Economic and Poverty Impacts of a Voluntary Carbon Reduction for a Small Liberalized Developing Economy: The Case of the Philippines," Climate Change Modelling and Policy Working Papers 12034, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
References listed on IDEAS
- Rafaelita M. Aldaba, 2005.
"Policy Reversals, Lobby Groups and Economic Distortions,"
Trade Working Papers
22312, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2005. "Policy Reversals, Lobby Groups and Economic Distortions," Discussion Papers DP 2005-04, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2007. "On the Distributional Effect of Carbon Tax in Developing Countries: The Case of Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200705, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2007.
- Cabalu, Helen & Koshy, Paul & Corong, Erwin & Rodriguez, U-Primo E. & Endriga, Benjamin A., 2015. "Modelling the impact of energy policies on the Philippine economy: Carbon tax, energy efficiency, and changes in the energy mix," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 222-237.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- David, Cristina C. & Intal, Ponciano & Balisacan, Arsenio M., 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in the Philippines," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper Series 48477, World Bank.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2012.
"Trade Reforms, Competition, and Innovation in the Philippines,"
DP 2012-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Rafaelita M. ALDABA, 2012. "Trade Reforms, Competition, and Innovation in the Philippines," Working Papers DP-2012-05, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Caesar B. Cororaton & Erwin L. Corong, 2006. "Agriculture-sector Policies and Poverty in the Philippines: a Computable General-Equilibrium (CGE) Analysis," Working Papers MPIA 2006-09, PEP-MPIA.
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Corong, Erwin L. & Cockburn, John, 2009. "Agricultural Price Distortions, Poverty and Inequality in the Philippines," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper Series 52790, World Bank.
- Cororaton, Caesar B., 2008. "The Philippines: Shadow WTO Agricultural Domestic Support Notifications," IFPRI discussion papers 827, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2012. "Surviving Trade Liberalization in Philippine Manufacturing," Discussion Papers DP 2012-10, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Rafaelita M. Aldaba, 2005.
"The Impact of Market Reforms on Competition, Structure and Performance of the Philippine Economy,"
Trade Working Papers
22306, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2005. "The Impact of Market Reforms on Competition, Structure and Performance of the Philippine Economy," Discussion Papers DP 2005-24, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate Change; Carbon Emissions; International Trade; Computable General Equilibrium; Micro-Simulation; Macro-Micro Models; Philippines;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- I39 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Other
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-02-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2007-02-24 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2007-02-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-02-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2007-02-24 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2007.9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask barbara racah to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.