The Philippines: Shadow WTO Agricultural Domestic Support Notifications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rafaelita M. Aldaba, 2005.
"Policy Reversals, Lobby Groups and Economic Distortions,"
Trade Working Papers
22312, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2005. "Policy Reversals, Lobby Groups and Economic Distortions," Discussion Papers DP 2005-04, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- David, Cristina C. & Intal, Ponciano & Balisacan, Arsenio M., 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in the Philippines," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48477, World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPhilippine agriculture; Agricultural support; WTO support; WTO compliance; Notification of domestic support; trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-01-10 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-01-10 (Development)
- NEP-REG-2009-01-10 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:827. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .