Report NEP-REG-2009-01-10This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thorsten Koeppl & Cyril Monnet & Erwan Quintin, 2008. "Efficient institutions," Working Papers 08-33, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Fumiko Hayashi, 2008. "The economics of payment card fee structure: policy considerations of payment card rewards," Research Working Paper RWP 08-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Tatom, John, 2008. "The continuing foreclosure crisis: new institutions and risks," MPRA Paper 12502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Yan, 2007.
[Protection of Minority Shareholders, Ownership Structure and Corporate Valuation]," MPRA Paper 12427, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2008.
- Eric Langlais, 2008. "On the Ambiguous Effects of Repression," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-40, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Cororaton, Caesar B., 2008. "The Philippines: Shadow WTO Agricultural Domestic Support Notifications," IFPRI discussion papers 827, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bouet, Antoine & Laborde, David, 2008. "The potential cost of a failed Doha Round:," Issue briefs 56, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).