The continuing foreclosure crisis: new institutions and risks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barnett, William A., 1980. "Economic monetary aggregates an application of index number and aggregation theory," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 11-48, September.
- Barnett, William A, 1977.
"Recursive Subaggregation and a Generalized Hypocycloidal Demand Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 45(5), pages 1117-1136, July.
- William A. Barnett, 1976. "Recursive subaggregation and a generalized hypocycloidal demand model," Special Studies Papers 84, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Barnett, William A., 1978. "The user cost of money," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 145-149.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordscentral banking policy; credit approach to monetary policy; sterilization; systemic risk;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2009-01-10 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2009-01-10 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-REG-2009-01-10 (Regulation)
- NEP-URE-2009-01-10 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .