Agricultural dynamics in Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yair Mundlak & Donald Larson & Rita Butzer, 2004. "Agricultural dynamics in Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(1), pages 95-126, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Larson, David F. & Butzer, Rita & Mundlak, Yair & Crego, Al, 2000.
"A Cross-Country Database for Sector Investment and Capital,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 14(2), pages 371-391, May.
- Larson, Donald & Butzer, Rita & Mundlak, Yair & Crego, Al, 1999. "A Cross-Country Database for Sector Investment and Capital," Working Papers 232817, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Center for Agricultural Economic Research.
- Mundlak, Yair, 1981. "On the concept of non-significant functions and its implications for regression analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 139-149, May.
- Butzer, Rita & Mundlak, Yair & Larson, Donald F., 2003.
"Intersectoral Migration in Southeast Asia: Evidence from Indonesia, Thailand, and the Philippines,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Supplemen), pages 1-13.
- Butzer, Rita & Mundlak, Yair & Larson, Donald F., 2003. "Intersectoral migration in Southeast Asia - evidence from Indonesia, Thailan, and the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2949, The World Bank.
- Butzer, Rita & Larson, Donald F. & Mundlak, Yair, 2002. "Determinants Of Agricultural Growth In Thailand, Indonesia And The Philippines," Discussion Papers 14979, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Ravallion, Martin & Datt, Gaurav, 1996. "How Important to India's Poor Is the Sectoral Composition of Economic Growth?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 10(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Larson, Donald F. & Plessmann, Frank, 2009. "Do farmers choose to be inefficient? Evidence from Bicol," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 24-32, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Narayanamoorthy, A. & Hanjra, Munir A., 2006. "Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Output Linkages: A Study of 256 Indian Districts," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-16.
- Paul A. Dorosh & John W. Mellor, 2013. "Why Agriculture Remains a Viable Means of Poverty Reduction in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Case of Ethiopia," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31(4), pages 419-441, July.
- World Bank, 2009. "Land Reform, Rural Development, and Poverty in the Philippines : Revisiting the Agenda," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18545, The World Bank.
- Mundlak, Yair & Butzer, Rita & Larson, Donald F., 2012.
"Heterogeneous technology and panel data: The case of the agricultural production function,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 139-149.
- Mundlak, Yair & Butzer, Rita & Larson, Donald F., 2008. "Heterogeneous technology and panel data : the case of the agricultural production function," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4536, The World Bank.
- February 2010, 2010. "Scenarios and Options for Productivity Growth in Philippine Agriculture An Application of the AMPLE," Microeconomics Working Papers 22806, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Samuel Bazzi, 2017.
"Wealth Heterogeneity and the Income Elasticity of Migration,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 219-255, April.
- Samuel Bazzi, 2016. "Wealth Heterogeneity and the Income Elasticity of Migration," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2016-003, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Richard Tiffin & Xavier Irz, 2006. "Is agriculture the engine of growth?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 35(1), pages 79-89, July.
- Keith Fuglie, 2010. "Sources of growth in Indonesian agriculture," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 225-240, June.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj:117863. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.