Determinants Of Agricultural Growth In Thailand, Indonesia And The Philippines
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://departments.agri.huji.ac.il/economics/indexe.html
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Punyasavatsut, Chaiyuth & Coxhead, Ian, 2002. "On the Decline of Agriculture in Developing Countries: A Reinterpretation of the Evidence," Staff Paper Series 457, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Hayami, Yujiro, 2000. "An ecological and historical perspective on agricultural development in Southeast Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2296, The World Bank.
- Larson, Donald F. & Plessmann, Frank, 2009. "Do farmers choose to be inefficient? Evidence from Bicol," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 24-32, September.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521790956 is not listed on IDEAS
- Larson, David F. & Butzer, Rita & Mundlak, Yair & Crego, Al, 2000. "A Cross-Country Database for Sector Investment and Capital," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 14(2), pages 371-91, May.
- Mundlak, Yair, 1981. "On the concept of non-significant functions and its implications for regression analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 139-149, May.
- Mundlak, Yair, 2001. "Production and supply," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 3-85 Elsevier.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:huaedp:14979. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.