Determinants Of Agricultural Growth In Thailand, Indonesia And The Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Larson, David F. & Butzer, Rita & Mundlak, Yair & Crego, Al, 2000.
"A Cross-Country Database for Sector Investment and Capital,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 14(2), pages 371-391, May.
- Larson, Donald & Butzer, Rita & Mundlak, Yair & Crego, Al, 1999. "A Cross-Country Database for Sector Investment and Capital," Working Papers 232817, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Center for Agricultural Economic Research.
- Hayami, Yujiro, 2000. "An ecological and historical perspective on agricultural development in Southeast Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2296, The World Bank.
- Punyasavatsut, Chaiyuth & Coxhead, Ian, 2002. "On the Decline of Agriculture in Developing Countries: A Reinterpretation of the Evidence," Staff Paper Series 457, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Mundlak, Yair, 1981. "On the concept of non-significant functions and its implications for regression analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 139-149, May.
- Mundlak, Yair, 2001. "Production and supply," Handbook of Agricultural Economics,in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 3-85 Elsevier.
- Larson, Donald F. & Plessmann, Frank, 2009. "Do farmers choose to be inefficient? Evidence from Bicol," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 24-32, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grimm, Michael & Klasen, Stephan, 2007.
"Geography vs. Institutions at the Village Level,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007
9, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Michael Grimm & Stephan Klasen, 2008. "Geography vs. Institutions at the Village Level," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 169, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Grimm, M. & Klasen, S., 2007. "Geography vs. Institutions at the Village Level," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18745, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Michael Grimm & Stephan Klasen, 2008. "Geography vs. Institutions at the Village Level," CESifo Working Paper Series 2259, CESifo Group Munich.
- Grimm, Michael & Klasen, Stephan, 2008. "Geography vs. institutions at the village level," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 70, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Grimm, Michael & Klasen, Stephan, 2008. "Geography vs. Institutions at the Village Level," IZA Discussion Papers 3391, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- World Bank, 2009. "Land Reform, Rural Development, and Poverty in the Philippines : Revisiting the Agenda," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18545, The World Bank.
- Shenggen Fan & Connie Chan-Kang, 2005.
"Is small beautiful? Farm size, productivity, and poverty in Asian agriculture,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(s1), pages 135-146, January.
- Fan, Shenggen & Chan-Kang, Connie, 2003. "Is Small Beautiful? Farm Size, Productivity, and Poverty in Asian Agriculture," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa: Plenary Sessions 245929, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Keith Fuglie, 2004.
"Productivity growth in Indonesian agriculture, 1961-2000,"
Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 209-225.
- Fuglie, Keith O., 2003. "Productivity Growth in Indonesian Agriculture, 1961-2000," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57868, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Balisacan, Arsenio M., 2004.
"Averting Hunger and Food Insecurity in Asia,"
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development,
Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-20, June.
- Arsenio M. Balisacan, 2004. "Averting Hunger and Food Insecurity in Asia," Agriculture and Development Discussion Paper Series 2004-1, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA).
- Nguyen, Duc Loc & Grote, Ulrike, 2015. "Migration, Agricultural Production and Diversification: A case study from Vietnam," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 229379, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mundlak, Yair & Larson, Donald F. & Butzer, Rita, 2004.
"Agricultural dynamics in Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Issue 1), pages 1-32.
- Yair Mundlak & Donald Larson & Rita Butzer, 2004. "Agricultural dynamics in Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(1), pages 95-126, March.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2012. "Addressing Land Degradation: Benefits, Costs, and Policy Directions," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2010 Vol. 37 No. 1c, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Teruel, Romeo G. & Kuroda, Yoshimi, 2005. "Public infrastructure and productivity growth in Philippine agriculture, 1974-2000," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 555-576, June.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2013. "Impact Assessment of the Agricultural Production Support Services of the Department of Agriculture on the Income of Poor Farmers/Fisherfolk: Review of the Evidence," Discussion Papers DP 2013-23, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Chamberlin, Jordan & Jayne, T.S., 2013. "Unpacking the Meaning of ‘Market Access’: Evidence from Rural Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 245-264.
- repec:got:cegedp:70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2010. "Scenarios and Options for Productivity Growth in Philippine Agriculture: An Application of the Agricultural Multimarket Model for Policy Evaluation (AMPLE)," Discussion Papers DP 2010-05, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:huaedp:14979. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/agrhuil.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.