Is the “European Model” viable in a globalized world?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Francisco Torres & Annette Bongardt, 2007. "Is the ‘European Model’ viable in a globalized world?," NIPE Working Papers 20/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Ahearne & Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir & Nicolas Véron, 2006. "Global governance: an agenda for Europe," Policy Briefs 37, Bruegel.
- Olivier Blanchard & Francesco Giavazzi, 2003.
"Macroeconomic Effects of Regulation and Deregulation in Goods and Labor Markets,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 118(3), pages 879-907.
- Olivier Blanchard & Francesco Giavazzi, "undated". "Macroeconomic effects of regulation and deregulation in goods and labor markets," Working Papers 187, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Olivier Blanchard & Francesco Giavazzi, 2001. "Macroeconomic Effects of Regulation and Deregulation in Goods and Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 8120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchard, Olivier J & Giavazzi, Francesco, 2001. "Macroeconomic Effects of Regulation and Deregulation in Goods and Labour Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 2713, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2004. "The Economic Future of Europe," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 3-26, Fall.
- Philippe Aghion, 2006. "A primer on innovation and growth," Policy Briefs 233, Bruegel.
- Annette Bongardt* & Francisco Torres**, 2007.
"Institutions, Governance and Economic Growth in the EU: Is There a Role for the Lisbon Strategy?,"
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy,
Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 42(1), pages 32-42, January.
- Francisco Torres & Annette Bongardt, 2007. "Institutions, Governance and Economic Growth in the EU: is there a role for the Lisbon Strategy," NIPE Working Papers 19/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Annette Bongardt & Francisco Torres, 2007. "Institutions, Governance and Economic Growth in the EU: is there a role for the Lisbon Strategy?," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 45, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Juan Delgado, 2006. "Single market trails home bias," Policy Briefs 38, Bruegel.
- Annette Bongardt, 2005. "Competition Policy and EU Governance," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 28, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Jeffry Frieden, 2006. "Will global capitalism fall again?," Essays and Lectures 16, Bruegel.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobalisation; Liberalisation; European regulatory model and economic integration; Preferential trade; Global and European Governance; European Union; Single Market; Lisbon Agenda.;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ave:wpaper:462007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marta Ferreira Dias). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deavept.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.