Global governance: an agenda for Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Leech, Dennis & Leech, Robert, 2005. "Voting Power Implications of a Unified European Representation at the IMF," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 720, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2006. "Reforming the IMF for the 21st Century," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number sr19.
- Baldwin, Richard & Widgrén, Mika, 2004. "Winners and Losers Under Various Dual Majority Rules for the EU Council of Ministers," CEPR Discussion Papers 4450, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeffry Frieden, 2006. "Will global capitalism fall again?," Essays and Lectures 16, Bruegel.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Annette Bongardt & Francisco Torres, 2007.
"Is the “European Model” viable in a globalized world?,"
Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers)
46, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Francisco Torres & Annette Bongardt, 2007. "Is the ‘European Model’ viable in a globalized world?," NIPE Working Papers 20/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Troitiño David Ramiro, 2013. "The Current Economic Crisis of the EU: Genesis, Analysis and Solutions," Baltic Journal of European Studies, De Gruyter Open, vol. 3(1), pages 6-28, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:polbrf:37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .