Voting Power Implications of a Unified European Representation at the IMF
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dan S. Felsenthal & Moshé Machover, 1998. "The Measurement of Voting Power," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1489.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Carlos Bowles, 2002. "A European Voice at the IMF," La Lettre du CEPII, CEPII research center, issue 216.
- Géraldine Mahieu & Dirk Ooms & Stéphane Rottier, 2003. "The Governance of the International Monetary Fund with a Single EU Chair," Financial Stability Review, National Bank of Belgium, vol. 1(1), pages 173-188, June.
- Lorenzo Bini Smaghi, 2004. "A Single EU Seat in the IMF?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 229-248, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan Ahearne & Jean Pisani-Ferry & Andre Sapir & Nicolas Veron, 2008.
"The EU and the governance of globalisation,"
International Journal of Public Policy,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1/2), pages 118-139.
- Alan Ahearne & Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir & Nicolas Véron, 2006. "The EU and the governance of globalisation," Working Papers 49, Bruegel.
- André Sapir & Alan Ahearne & Jean Pisani-Ferry & Nicolas Véron, 2008. "The EU and the governance of globalisation," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8096, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- André Sapir & Alan Ahearne & Jean Pisani-Ferry & Nicolas Véron, 2006. "Global governance: an agenda for Europe," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8104, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Herbert Gratz & Harald Grech, 2006. "Reforming the International Monetary Fund – Some Reflections," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 4, pages 98-118.
More about this item
KeywordsIMF ; European Union ; Voting Power Indices ; Penrose Index ; Banzhaf Index;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2006-06-10 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EEC-2006-06-10 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wrk:warwec:720. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Nash). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.