Upstream market foreclosure
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jean j., GABSZEWICZ & Skerdilajda, ZANAJ, 2006. "Upstream market foreclosure," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006024, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & ZANAJ, Skerdilajda, 2009. "Upstream market foreclosure," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Salop, Steven C & Scheffman, David T, 1983. "Raising Rivals' Costs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 267-271, May.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1980.
"The Role of Investment in Entry-Deterrence,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(357), pages 95-106, March.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1979. "The Role Of Investment In Entry-Deterrence," Economic Research Papers 269038, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1979. "The Role of Investment in Entry-Deterrence," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 140, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Salop, Steven C & Scheffman, David T, 1987. "Cost-Raising Strategies," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 19-34, September.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bolton, Patrick, 1987. "Contracts as a Barrier to Entry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 388-401, June.
- Granitz, Elizabeth & Klein, Benjamin, 1996. "Monopolization by "Raising Rivals' Costs": The Standard Oil Case," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(1), pages 1-47, April.
- Martin, Stephen & Normann, Hans-Theo & Snyder, Christopher M, 2001. "Vertical Foreclosure in Experimental Markets," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(3), pages 466-496, Autumn.
- Ordover, Janusz A & Saloner, Garth & Salop, Steven C, 1990. "Equilibrium Vertical Foreclosure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 127-142, March.
- Michael A. Salinger, 1988. "Vertical Mergers and Market Foreclosure," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(2), pages 345-356.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andre Jungmittag, 2018. "The Direct and Indirect Effects of Product Market Regulations in the Retail Trade Sector," JRC Working Papers JRC112222, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- SANIN, Maria Eugenia & ZANAJ, Skerdilajda, 2007.
"Environmental innovation under Cournot competition,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2007050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Maria Eugenia, SANIN & Skerdilajda, ZANAJ, 2007. "Environmental innovation under Cournot competition," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007031, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Éric Avenel & Clémence Christin, 2011. "Equilibrium strategic overbuying," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201205, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Olivier Chatain, 2014. "How do strategic factor markets respond to rivalry in the product market?," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(13), pages 1952-1971, December.
- Emanuele Forlani, 2012. "Competition in Services and Efficiency of Manufacturing Firms:Does “Liberalization” Matter?," LICOS Discussion Papers 31112, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
More about this item
Keywordsentry deterrence; foreclosure; overinvestment; bilateral monopoly;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L42 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Vertical Restraints; Resale Price Maintenance; Quantity Discounts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2006043. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.