The Analysis Of Equity-Efficiency Trade-Off In The European Union Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McQuinn, Kieran & Whelan, Karl, 2006.
"Conditional Convergence Revisited: Taking Solow Very Seriously,"
Research Technical Papers
7/RT/06, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Karl Whelan & Kieran McQuinn, 2006. "Conditional convergence revisited : taking Solow very seriously," Open Access publications 10197/242, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Cécile Denis & Kieran Mc Morrow & Werner Röger, 2006. "Globalisation : trends, issues and macro implications for the EU," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 254, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth; labour productivity; economic recession; total factor productivity;
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:2:y:2008:i:1:p:442-448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .