Citations for "Transboundary Spillovers and Decentralization of Environmental Policies"
by Hilary Sigman
- Kumar, Surender & Managi, Shunsuke, 2009. "Compensation for environmental services and intergovernmental fiscal transfers: The case of India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 3052-3059, October.
- Ida Ferrara & Paul Missios & Halis Murat Yildiz, 2014.
"Interregional competition, comparative advantage and environmental federalism,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 47(3), pages 905-952, August.
- Paul Missios & Ida Ferrara & Halis Murat Yildiz, 2011. "Inter-regional Competition, Comparative Advantage, and Environmental Federalism," Working Papers 027, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Estache & Grégoire Garsous & Ronaldo Seroa da Motta, 2014.
"Shared Mandates, Moral Hazard and Political (Mis)alignment in a Decentralized Economy,"
Working Papers ECARES
ECARES 2014-47, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Antonio Estache & Grégoire Garsous & Ronaldo Seroa da Motta, 2015. "Shared Mandates, Moral Hazard, and Political (Mis)alignment in a Decentralized Economy," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 88857, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Matschke, Xenia & Minier, Jenny, 2010.
"Environmental policy in majoritarian systems,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 177-191, March.
- Li, Xiaochun & Zhou, Yu, 2013. "Development policies, transfer of pollution abatement technology and trans-boundary pollution," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 183-188.
- Sheila M. Olmstead, 2010. "The Economics of Water Quality," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(1), pages 44-62, Winter.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Mani, Muthukumara & Wollscheid, Jim R., 2006. "Environmental federalism : a panacea or Pandora's box for developing countries?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3847, The World Bank.
- Olmstead, Sheila M. & Sigman, Hilary, 2014.
"Damming the Commons: An Empirical Analysis of International Cooperation and Conflict in Dam Location,"
dp-14-23, Resources For the Future.
- Olmstead, Sheila M. & Sigman, Hilary, 2014. "Damming the commons : an empirical analysis of international cooperation and conflict in dam location," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6992, The World Bank.
- Sheila M. Olmstead & Hilary Sigman, 2014. "Damming the Commons: An Empirical Analysis of International Cooperation and Conflict in Dam Location," NBER Working Papers 20389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Millimet, Daniel L., 2013. "Environmental Federalism: A Survey of the Empirical Literature," IZA Discussion Papers 7831, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2012006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eric A. Coleman, 2009. "Institutional factors affecting biophysical outcomes in forest management," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(1), pages 122-146.
- Iho, Antti & Parker, Doug & Zilberman, David, 2013. "Optimal Regional Policies to Control Manure Nutrients to Surface and Ground Waters," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149922, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan & Tim Mennel, 2012. "Fiscal decentralization and Pollution: Institutions Matter," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201222, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Wollscheid, Jim R., 2014. "Environmental decentralization and political centralization," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 402-410.
- Howard Chang & Hilary Sigman & Leah G. Traub, 2007.
"Endogenous Decentralization in Federal Environmental Policies,"
NBER Working Papers
13238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chang, Howard F. & Sigman, Hilary & Traub, Leah G., 2014. "Endogenous decentralization in federal environmental policies," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 39-50.
- Matthew E. Kahn & Pei Li & Daxuan Zhao, 2013. "Pollution Control Effort at China's River Borders: When Does Free Riding Cease?," NBER Working Papers 19620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:ags:aare05:139324 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jie He & Anping Huang & Luodan Xu, 2015. "Spatial heterogeneity and transboundary pollution: a contingent valuation study on the Xijiang River drainage basin in south China," Cahiers de recherche 15-04, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Hilary Sigman, 2007. "Decentralization and Environmental Quality: An International Analysis of Water Pollution," NBER Working Papers 13098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fell, Harrison & Kaffine, Daniel T., 2014. "Can decentralized planning really achieve first-best in the presence of environmental spillovers?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 46-53.
- Sjöberg, Eric, 2012. "Political influence on environmental sanction charges in Swedish municipalities," Research Papers in Economics 2012:6, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Dinar, Ariel & Kemper, Karin & Blomquist, William & Kurukulasuriya, Pradeep, 2006. "The Process and Performance of Decentralization of River Basin Resource Management: A Global Analysis," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21093, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wayne B. Gray & Ronald J. Shadbegian, 2007. "The Environmental Performance Of Polluting Plants: A Spatial Analysis," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 63-84.
- Hutchinson, Emma & Kennedy, Peter W., 2008. "State enforcement of federal standards: Implications for interstate pollution," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 316-344, August.
- Banzhaf, H. Spencer & Chupp, B. Andrew, 2012. "Fiscal federalism and interjurisdictional externalities: New results and an application to US Air pollution," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(5), pages 449-464.
- Dinar, Ariel & Kemper, Karin & Blomquist, William & Kurukulasuriya, Pradeep, 2007. "Whitewater: Decentralization of river basin water resource management," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 851-867.
- Alm, James & Banzhaf, H. Spencer, 2007.
"Designing economic instruments for the environment in a decentralized fiscal system,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4379, The World Bank.
- James Alm & H. Spencer Banzhaf, 2012. "Designing Economic Instruments For The Environment In A Decentralized Fiscal System," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 177-202, 04.
- James Alm & H. Spencer Banzhaf, 2011. "Designing Economic Instruments for the Environment in a Decentralized Fiscal System," Working Papers 1104, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Gerard van der Laan & Nigel Moes, 2012. "Transboundary Externalities and Property Rights: An International River Pollution Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-006/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Stefania Lovo, 2014. "The effect of environmental decentralization on polluting industries in India," GRI Working Papers 143, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.