Transaction Cost Economics: An Assessment of Empirical Research in the Social Sciences
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evan Rawley & Timothy S. Simcoe, 2010. "Diversification, Diseconomies of Scope, and Vertical Contracting: Evidence from the Taxicab Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(9), pages 1534-1550, September.
- Peter G. Klein & Michael E. Sykuta (ed.), 2010. "The Elgar Companion to Transaction Cost Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 4136, June.
- Niesten, Eva & Jolink, Albert, 2012. "Incentives, opportunism and behavioral uncertainty in electricity industries," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 1031-1039.
- repec:rss:jnljse:v3i1p4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giorgio Zanarone & Desmond (Ho-Fu) Lo & Tammy L. Madsen, 2016. "The double-edged effect of knowledge acquisition: How contracts safeguard pre-existing resources," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(10), pages 2104-2120, October.
- Simone Moriconi, 2012.
"Taxation and Incomplete Contracts,"
CREA Discussion Paper Series
12-08, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Simone Moriconi, 2012. "Taxation and Incomplete Contracts," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq1263, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Francisco Brahm & Jorge Tarzijan, 2016. "Relational Contracts and Collaboration in the Supply Chain: Impact of Expected Future Business Volume on the Make-or-Buy Decision," Journal of Supply Chain Management, Institute for Supply Management, vol. 52(3), pages 48-67, July.
- Benoit A. Aubert & Jean Francois Houde & Suzanne Rivard & Michel Patry, 0. "Determinants of contract completeness for information technology outsourcing," Information Technology and Management, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-16.
- Robert Gibbons, 2010. "Transaction-Cost Economics: Past, Present, and Future?," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 112(2), pages 263-288, June.
- Abraham Park & Chen Yu Chang, 2013. "Impacts of Construction Events on the Project Equity Value of the Channel Tunnel Project," ERES eres2013_97, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:144:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2822-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter G. Klein, 2010. "Vertical Integration," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Transaction Cost Economics, chapter 17 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michael E. Sykuta, 2010. "Empirical Methods in Transaction Cost Economics," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Transaction Cost Economics, chapter 16 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- To, Chester K.M., 2016. "Collaboration modes, preconditions, and contingencies in organizational alliance: A comparative assessment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 4737-4743.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:86:y:2010:i:3:p:227-231 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schneider, Christian O. & Bremen, Philipp & Schönsleben, Paul & Alard, Robert, 2013. "Transaction cost economics in global sourcing: Assessing regional differences and implications for performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 243-254.
- Wink Junior, Marcos Vinício & Sheng, Hsia Hua & Eid Junior, William, 2011. "Custos de transação: uma análise empírica da sua relação com investimento e investimento direto estrangeiro," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 51(2), March.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:56:y:2016:i:4:p:985-1015 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emilia Obiñska-Wajda, 2016. "The new institutional economics - main theories," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 12(1), pages 78-85, June.
- Bhattacharya, Ananya & Singh, Prakash J. & Nand, Alka Ashwini, 2015. "Antecedents of buyer opportunistic behavior in outsourcing relationships," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 258-268.
- Eva Niesten & Albert Jolink, 2014. "Absence of a market in the Dutch balancing mechanism: European rules versus specific investments," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 71-90, August.
- repec:bla:jindec:v:64:y:2016:i:4:p:656-682 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:infotm:v:18:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10799-016-0265-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sharon Horsky & Steven C. Michael & Alvin J. Silk, 2008. "The Internalization of Advertising Services: An Inter-IndustryAnalysis," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-007, Harvard Business School.
- Marta Gancarczyk, 2015. "Proces wzrostu przedsiębiorstwa w świetle podejścia zasobowego i teorii kosztów transakcyjnych," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 5, pages 5-31.
- repec:cbu:jrnlec:y:2017:v:3:p:68-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nickerson, Jack A. & Yen, C. James & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2011. "Exploring the Problem-Finding and Problem-Solving Approach for Designing Organizations," Working Papers 11-0107, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Galdon-Sanchez, Jose Enrique & Gil, Ricard & Bayo-Moriones, Alberto, 2015. "Outsourcing of peripheral services: Evidence from Spanish manufacturing plant-level data," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 328-344.
- Laura Poppo & Kevin Zheng Zhou, 2014. "Managing contracts for fairness in buyer–supplier exchanges," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(10), pages 1508-1527, October.
- Escobal, Javier A. & Cavero, Denice, 2012. "Transaction Costs, Institutional Arrangements and Inequality Outcomes: Potato Marketing by Small Producers in Rural Peru," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 329-341.
- Hagedorn, Konrad & Beckmann, Volker, 2010. "Institutionen der Nachhaltigkeit â€“ Der Nobelpreis fÃ¼r Wirtschaft 2009 und seine Bedeutung fÃ¼r die AgrarÃ¶konomie," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 59(1).
- Mark Casson & Nigel Wadeson, 2012. "Internationalisation Theory," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michael D. Ryall & Rachelle C. Sampson, 2009. "Formal Contracts in the Presence of Relational Enforcement Mechanisms: Evidence from Technology Development Projects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(6), pages 906-925, June.
- Phan, Thu-Ha Dang & Brouwer, Roy & Davidson, Marc David, 2017. "A Global Survey and Review of the Determinants of Transaction Costs of Forestry Carbon Projects," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 1-10.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:49:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0144-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jackson A. Nickerson & James C. Yen, 2010. "Economizing and Strategizing," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Transaction Cost Economics, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 2010. "Limits of Transaction Cost Analysis," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Transaction Cost Economics, chapter 28 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hermano, Víctor & Martín-Cruz, Natalia, 2013. "How to Deliver Foreign Aid? The Case of Projects Governed by the Spanish International Agency," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 298-314.
- Venkat Kuppuswamy & Carliss Y. Baldwin, 2012. "Risky Business: The Impact of Property Rights on Investment and Revenue in the Film Industry," Harvard Business School Working Papers 13-007, Harvard Business School, revised Aug 2012.
- Cruz, Antonio Miguel & Haugan, Gregory L. & Rincon, Adriana Maria Rios, 2014. "The effects of asset specificity on maintenance financial performance: An empirical application of Transaction Cost Theory to the medical device maintenance field," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(3), pages 1037-1053.
- Christian A. Ruzzier, 2009. "Asset Specificity and Vertical Integration: Williamson’s Hypothesis Reconsidered," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-119, Harvard Business School.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:1:p:114-140 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aric Rindfleisch & Kersi Antia & Janet Bercovitz & James Brown & Joseph Cannon & Stephen Carson & Mrinal Ghosh & Susan Helper & Diana Robertson & Kenneth Wathne, 2010. "Transaction costs, opportunism, and governance: Contextual considerations and future research opportunities," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 211-222, September.
- King, Robyn & Clarkson, Peter, 2015. "Management control system design, ownership, and performance in professional service organisations," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 24-39.