Citations for "Market Structure and Multiproduct Industries"
by Bailey, Elizabeth E & Friedlaender, Ann F
- Richard Wurff, 2005. "Competition, Concentration and Diversity in European Television Markets," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 249-275, November.
- Alcorta, Ludovico, 1995. "New Technologies, Scale and Scope, and Location of Production in Developing Countries," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 02, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Stephen J. Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2011.
"Multiproduct Firms and Trade Liberalization,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 126(3), pages 1271-1318.
- Stephen J Redding & Peter K Schott & Andrew B Bernard, 2007. "Multi-product Firms and Trade Liberalization," 2007 Meeting Papers 44, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Stephen Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2006. "Multi-Product Firms and Trade Liberalization," CEP Discussion Papers dp0769, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Andrew Bernard & Stephen Redding & Peter Schott, 2009. "Multi-Product Firms and Trade Liberalization," Working Papers 09-21, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Stephen J. Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2006. "Multi-Product Firms and Trade Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 12782, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Stephen Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2006. "Multi-product firms and trade liberalization," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3684, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ni, Debing & Li, Kevin W. & Tang, Xiaowo, 2009. "Production costs, scope economies, and multi-client outsourcing under quantity competition," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 130-140, September.
- Shinkuma, Takayoshi, 2000. "A generalization of the Cairns-Krautkraemer model and the optimality of the mining rule," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 147-160, May.
- Nadia Bensaci, 2008. "L’analyse de la banque selon le paradigme de la finance et l’examen du modèle de banque universelle en France," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 91(1), pages 127-142.
- Xu, Xu & Coatney, Kalyn T., 2015. "Product market segmentation and output collusion within substitute products," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 1-15.
- Marianne Fischman & Emeric Lendjel, 2010. "Comment expliquer la permanence de l'artisanat dans le transport fluvial de marchandises ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00582556, HAL.
- Elamin H. Elbasha & Mark L. Messonnier, 2004. "Cost-effectiveness analysis and health care resource allocation: decision rules under variable returns to scale," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 21-35.
- Small, Kenneth A., 1996.
"Economies of Scale and Self-Financing Rules with Noncompetitive Factor Markets,"
University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers
qt70m3c7hh, University of California Transportation Center.
- Small, Kenneth A., 1999. "Economies of scale and self-financing rules with non-competitive factor markets," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 431-450, December.
- Kierzkowski, Henryk, 1990. "International Trade in Services and Deregulation of Domestic Markets," Working Paper Series 278, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Klein, Daniel B. & Moore, Adrian T., 1995. "A Property Rights Framework for Transit Services," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt36f657t2, University of California Transportation Center.
- Dundar, Halil & Lewis, Darrell R., 1995. "Departmental productivity in American universities: Economies of scale and scope," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 119-144, June.
- Zuidberg, Joost, 2014. "Identifying airline cost economies: An econometric analysis of the factors affecting aircraft operating costs," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 86-95.
- Jan Larsson, 2003. "Testing the Multiproduct Hypothesis on Norwegian Aluminium Industry Plants," Discussion Papers 350, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Andrei Dubovik & Alexei Parakhonyak, 2009. "Selective Competition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-072/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00582556 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marvin Kraus, 2006. "Returns to Scale in Networks," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 644, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Mehdi Farsi & Aurelio Fetz & Massimo Filippini, 2006.
"Economies of scale and scope in local public transportation,"
CEPE Working paper series
06-48, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Mehdi Farsi & Aurelio Fetz & Massimo Filippini, 2007. "Economies of Scale and Scope in Local Public Transportation," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, London School of Economics and University of Bath, vol. 41(3), pages 345-361, September.
- Sanchirico, James N., 2005. "Additivity properties in metapopulation models: implications for the assessment of marine reserves," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-25, January.
- David B. Humphrey, 1990. "Why do estimates of bank scale economies differ?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sep, pages 38-50.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2009072 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kraus, Marvin, 2008. "Economies of scale in networks," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 171-177, July.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2005. "Firma ve Urun Kalitesi: Nedir? Neden Onemlidir? (= On the Meaning and Importance of Firm and Product Quality)," International Trade 0509011, EconWPA.
- Ruth, Derek & Iyer, Dinesh N. & Sharp, Barton M., 2013. "Motivation and ability in the decision to acquire," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2287-2293.
- David Encaoua, 1986. "Réglementation et concurrence : quelques éléments de théorie économique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 76(5), pages 7-46.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1986. "Trade and development in the 1980s," MPRA Paper 8035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mancuso, Paolo & Reverberi, Pierfrancesco, 2003. "Operating costs and market organization in railway services. The case of Italy, 1980-1995," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 43-61, January.
- Mario Tello, 1992. "Precios relativos, producción interna y exportaciones en modelos de competencia imperfecta doméstica y mercados segmentados," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 1992-107, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Shinkuma, Takayoshi & Nishiyama, Takashi, 2000. "The grade selection rule of the metal mines; an empirical study on copper mines," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 31-38, March.
- Alvin J. Silk & Ernst R. Berndt, 2003. "Scale and Scope Economies in the Global Advertising and Marketing Services Business," NBER Working Papers 9965, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Giarratana & Alessandra Perri, 2014. "Product and Marketing Actions in a Competitive Scenario," Working Papers 30, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Stefan Baumgartner, 2001. "Heinrich von Stackelberg on joint production," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 509-525.
- Given, Ruth S., 1996. "Economies of scale and scope as an explanation of merger and output diversification activities in the health maintenance organization industry," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 685-713, December.
- Alvin J. Silk & Ernst R. Berndt, 1994. "Costs, Institutional Mobility Barriers, and Market Structure: Advertising Agencies as Multiproduct Firms," NBER Working Papers 4826, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Williams, Ross A., 1991. "Measuring submarket specialisation by firms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 291-294, July.
- Sukkoo Kim, 1998. "The Rise of Multiunit Firms in U.S. Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 6425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard D. Morgenstern & William A. Pizer & Jhih-Shyang Shih, 2001.
"The Cost Of Environmental Protection,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 83(4), pages 732-738, November.
- Daniel Richards, 1986. "A note on the importance of cost structures for the behavior of Political Action Committees," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 71-79, January.
- William A Pizer & Jhih-Shyang Shih & Richard D Morgenstern, 1997. "Are We Overstating the Economic Costs of Environmental Protection?," Working Papers 97-12, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.