Citations for "Do We Have a New E-conomy?"
by MartinNeil Baily & Robert Z. Lawrence
- Mohammad Ali MORADI & Meysam KEBRYAEE, . "Impact of Information and Communication Technology on Economic Growth in Selected Islamic Countries," EcoMod2009 21500068, EcoMod.
- Zhuo (June) Cheng & Barrie R. Nault, 2007. "Industry Level Supplier-Driven IT Spillovers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(8), pages 1199-1216, August.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & J. Steven Landefeld, 2006. "Blueprint for Expanded and Integrated U.S. Accounts: Review, Assessment, and Next Steps," NBER Chapters, in: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts, pages 13-112 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald & Matthew D. Shapiro, 2001.
"Productivity growth in the 1990s: technology, utilization, or adjustment,"
Working Paper Series
WP-01-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Basu, Susanto & Fernald, John G. & Shapiro, Matthew D., 2001. "Productivity growth in the 1990s: technology, utilization, or adjustment?," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 117-165, December.
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald & Matthew D. Shapiro, 2001. "Productivity Growth in the 1990s: Technology, Utilization, or Adjustment?," NBER Working Papers 8359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ralph Kozlow, 2000. "International Accounts Data Needs: Plans, Progress, and Priorities," BEA Papers 0009, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Martin N. Baily, 2004. "Recent productivity growth: the role of information technology and other innovations," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 35-42.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Mun S. Ho & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2005.
"Growth of U.S. Industries and Investments in Information Technology and Higher Education,"
in: Measuring Capital in the New Economy, pages 403-478
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dale Jorgenson & Mun Ho & Kevin Stiroh, 2003. "Growth of US Industries and Investments in Information Technology and Higher Education," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 279-325.
- -, 2002. "Electronic commerce, international trade and employment: review of the issues," Oficina de la CEPAL en Washington (Estudios e Investigaciones) 28809, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Joan Torrent-Sellens, 2015. "Knowledge Products and Network Externalities: Implications for the Business Strategy," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 6(1), pages 138-156, March.
- Temple, Jonathan, 2002.
"An Assessment of the New Economy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3597, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Engelbrecht, Hans-Jurgen & Xayavong, Vilaphonh, 2006. "ICT intensity and New Zealand's productivity malaise: Is the glass half empty or half full?," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 24-42, March.
- James Shilling & C. Sirmans & Barrett Slade, 2013. "Who Says there is a High Consensus Among Analysts when Market Uncertainty is High? Some New Evidence from the Commercial Real Estate Market," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 688-718, November.
- Jesús Rodríguez López & Diego Martínez López & José Luis Torres Chacón, 2007.
"The Productivity Paradox and the New Economy: The Spanish Case,"
07.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Martínez, Diego & Rodríguez, Jesús & Torres, José L., 2008. "The productivity paradox and the new economy: The Spanish case," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1569-1586, December.
- Steven Pennings & Rod Tyers, 2008.
"Increasing Returns, Financial Capital Mobility and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 84(s1), pages S141-S158, 09.
- Steven Pennings & Rod Tyers, 2007. "Increasing Returns, Financial Capital Mobility And Real Exchange Rate Dynamics," CAMA Working Papers 2007-16, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2007.
"Explaining a Productive Decade,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 38(1), pages 81-152.
- Pohjola, Matti, 2002. "The New Economy: facts, impacts and policies," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 133-144, June.
- Bart van Ark & Robert Inklaar & Robert H. McGuckin, 2002. "'Changing Gear' - Productivity, ICT and Services Industries: Europe and the United States," Economics Program Working Papers 02-02, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Theo Eicher & Oliver Röhn, 2007. "Sources of the German Productivity Demise – Tracing the Effects of Industry-Level ICT Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 1896, CESifo Group Munich.
- Theo S. Eicher & Thomas Strobel, 2008. "Germany’s Continued Productivity Slump: An Industry Analysis," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 58, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- M'HENNI, Hatem, 2004.
"La fracture numérique Nord-Sud de la méditerranée; une explication néo-institutionnelle
[A digital divide between north and south of Mediterranean sea: A neo-institutional explanation]," MPRA Paper 27548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pohjola, Matti, 2002. "New Economy in Growth and Development," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Diego Martínez López & Jesús Rodríguez López & José Luis Torres Chacón, 2008.
"ICT-specific technological change and productivity growth in the US 1980-2004,"
08.05, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Martínez, Diego & Rodríguez, Jesús & Torres, José L., 2010. "ICT-specific technological change and productivity growth in the US: 1980-2004," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 121-129, May.
- Diego Martínez & Jesús Rodríguez & José L. Torres, 2008. "ICT-specific technological change and productivity growth in the US 1980-2004," Working Papers 2008-4, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Anatoli Marantidou & Anastasios Michailidis & Afroditi Papadaki-Klavdianou, 2011. "Information and Communication technologies as agricultural extension tools," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 10(1), pages 114-125.
- Friedrich, B. Cornelia, 2004. "Competition and the Evolution of Market Structure in the E-conomy : A Simulation Analysis," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 02/04, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Benjamin R. Mandel & Marshall B. Reinsdorf & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2013.
"Effects of Terms of Trade Gains and Tariff Changes on the Measurement of US Productivity Growth,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 59-93, February.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Benjamin R. Mandel & Marshall B. Reinsdorf & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2009. "Effects of Terms of Trade Gains and Tariff Changes on the Measurement of U.S. Productivity Growth," NBER Working Papers 15592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry P. Bosworth & Jack E. Triplett, 2007. "Services Productivity in the United States: Griliches's Services Volume Revisited," NBER Chapters, in: Hard-to-Measure Goods and Services: Essays in Honor of Zvi Griliches, pages 413-447 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John G. Fernald & Shanthi Ramnath, 2004. "The acceleration in U.S. total productivity after 1995: the role of information technology," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q I, pages 52-67.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Mun S. Ho & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2008.
"A Retrospective Look at the U.S. Productivity Growth Resurgence,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 3-24, Winter.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Mun S. Ho & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2007. "A retrospective look at the U.S. productivity growth resurgence," Staff Reports 277, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Atanas Leonidov, 2003. "“The New Economy”," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 3-33.
- Benoit Robidoux, 2003. "Future Productivity Growth in Canada: The Role of the Service Sector," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 7, pages 58-65, Fall.
- Simon van Norden, 2010.
"Current Trends in the Analysis of Canadian Productivity Growth,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- van Norden, Simon, 2011. "Current trends in the analysis of Canadian productivity growth," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 5-25, January.
- Hélène Baudchon & Olivier Brossard, 2003. "Definitions and Measures of ICT Impact on Growth: What is Really at Stake?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2003-01, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- John Van Reenen, 2001. "The new economy: reality and policy," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 22(3), pages 307-336, September.
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald & Nicholas Oulton & Sylaja Srinivasan, 2003.
"The case of the missing productivity growth: or, does information technology explain why productivity accelerated in the United States but not the United Kingdom?,"
Working Paper Series
WP-03-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald & Nicholas Oulton & Sylaja Srinivasan, 2003. "The Case of the Missing Productivity Growth: Or, Does Information technology explain why productivity accelerated in the United States but not the United Kingdom?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2021, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- L. C. Hunter & Elizabeth Webster & Anne Wyatt, 2009. "Identifying Corporate Expenditures on Intangibles Using GAAP," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2009n12, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald & Nicholas Oulton & Sylaja Srinivasan, 2003. "The Case of the Missing Productivity Growth: Or, Does Information Technology Explain why Productivity Accelerated in the US but not the UK?," NBER Working Papers 10010, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jordan, Gary & Segelod, Esbjörn, 2002. "Software Innovativeness - Knowledge Acquisition, External Linkages and Firm Developmental Processes," FE rapport 2002-392, University of Gothenburg, Department of Business Administration.
- Onyeiwu, Steve, 2002. "Inter-Country Variations in Digital Technology in Africa: Evidence, Determinants, and Policy Applications," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gleason, Katherine I. & Klock, Mark, 2006. "Intangible capital in the pharmaceutical and chemical industry," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 300-314, May.
- BEN YOUSSEF, Adel & M'HENNI, Hatem, 2003.
"Les effets des technologies de l'information et de communication sur la croissance économique; le cas de la Tunisie
[ICT contribution to growth; the case of tunisia]," MPRA Paper 27537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chou, Yen-Chun & Hao-Chun Chuang, Howard & Shao, Benjamin B.M., 2014. "The impacts of information technology on total factor productivity: A look at externalities and innovations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 290-299.
- Boyer, Robert, 2001. "La "nouvelle économie" au futur antérieur : histoire, théories, géographie," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0113, CEPREMAP.
- Oliver Fabel & Thomas Weber, 2005. "Entrepreneurial Elites: Industry Structure and Welfare Effects of Incubating New Businesses," Working Papers of the Research Group Heterogenous Labor 05-09, Research Group Heterogeneous Labor, University of Konstanz/ZEW Mannheim.
- Anja Lambrecht & Katja Seim & Catherine Tucker, 2007. "Stuck in the Adoption Funnel: The Effect of Delays in the Adoption Process on Ultimate Adoption," Working Papers 07-40, NET Institute, revised Oct 2007.
- Pol, Eduardo & Carroll, Peter, 2005. "The Double Paradox of Elementary Economics Education," Economics Working Papers wp05-16, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Albers, Ronald & Vijselaar, Focco, 2002. "New technologies and productivity growth in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0122, European Central Bank.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2002.
"Productivity versus welfare: or, GDP versus Weitzman's NDP,"
Bank of England working papers
163, Bank of England.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2004. "Productivity Versus Welfare; Or GDP Versus Weitzman's NDP," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 50(3), pages 329-355, 09.
- Hannes Leo, 2001. "ICT Investment and Growth of Output and Productivity," WIFO Working Papers 162, WIFO.
- Goldfarb, Avi, 2006. "The (teaching) role of universities in the diffusion of the Internet," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 203-225, March.
- Carlsson, Bo, 2004. "The Digital Economy: what is new and what is not?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 245-264, September.
- Fabel, Oliver, 2001. "The emergence of a new economy: An O-Ring approach," Discussion Papers, Series I 314, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.