The New Economy: facts, impacts and policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- MartinNeil Baily & Robert Z. Lawrence, 2001. "Do We Have a New E-conomy?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 308-312, May.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 2001. "Information Technology and the U.S. Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 1-32, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertrand Bellon & Adel Ben Youssef & Hatem M’Henni, 2007.
"Les capacités d'usage des technologies de l'information et de la communication dans les économies émergentes,"
Armand Colin, vol. 0(4), pages 919-936.
- Bertrand Bellon & Adel Ben Youssef & Hatem M'Henni, 2007. "Les capacités d'usage des technologies de l'information et de la communication dans les économies émergentes," Post-Print halshs-00937214, HAL.
- BELLON, Bertrand & BEN YOUSSEF, Adel & M'HENNI, Hatem, 2007.
"Les Capacités D’Usage Des Technologies De L’Information Et De La Communication Dans Les Économies Émergentes
[Usage capacities of ICTs in emergent economies]," MPRA Paper 27538, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arzdar Kiracı, 2015. "The Impact of Innovative New Economy Products on Market Competition: Competition Might Decrease," EY International Congress on Economics II (EYC2015), November 5-6, 2015, Ankara, Turkey 304, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Onyeiwu, Steve, 2002. "Inter-Country Variations in Digital Technology in Africa: Evidence, Determinants, and Policy Applications," WIDER Working Paper Series 072, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Rune Stenbacka, 2002. "Microeconomic Policies in the New Economy," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 59-75, Autumn.
- BEN YOUSSEF, Adel & M'HENNI, Hatem, 2003.
"Les effets des technologies de l'information et de communication sur la croissance économique; le cas de la Tunisie
[ICT contribution to growth; the case of tunisia]," MPRA Paper 27537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jalava, Jukka, 2002. "The Production and Use of ICT in Finland," Discussion Papers 827, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Suleiman “Sul” Kassicieh, 2010. "The Knowledge Economy and Entrepreneurial Activities in Technology-Based Economic Development," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 1(1), pages 24-47, March.
- Chee Kong Wong, 2004. "Information Technology, Productivity and Economic Growth in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 04-21, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Russ, Meir & Jones, Jeanette K., 2008. "Regional Economic Development Indicators for a Knowledge-Based Economy with Knowledge Deprivation," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 38(2).
- M'HENNI, Hatem, 2004.
"La fracture numérique Nord-Sud de la méditerranée; une explication néo-institutionnelle
[A digital divide between north and south of Mediterranean sea: A neo-institutional explanation]," MPRA Paper 27548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pohjola, Matti, 2002. "New Economy in Growth and Development," WIDER Working Paper Series 067, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kapur, Sandeep, 2002. "Developing Countries in the New Economy: The Role of Demand-side Initiatives," WIDER Working Paper Series 073, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Cassimon, Danny & Engelen, Peter-Jan, 2005. "Impact of the legal and institutional framework on the financial architecture of new economy firms in developing countries," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 247-269, March.
- Matthew Clarke, 2006. "Are the development policy implications of the new economy, new? All that is old is new again," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(5), pages 639-648.
- World Bank, 2003. "Foundations for the Development of Information and Communication Technologies in Algeria," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14621, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iepoli:v:14:y:2002:i:2:p:133-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.